Poland: Last Bastion of Europe

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Warszawa

Poland: Last Bastion of Europe

Unread post by Invincible32 » July 17th, 2017, 8:43 pm

our Slavic Russian brothers at least certainly think so as they made this vid showing their solidarity and how what apoland is doing right now is unique (were the only ones) in all europe when it comes to toughness and patriotism and pride and toughness i mean against the enemies of our people. the hooligans dor instance are our arwnser of berzerkers against foreign gangs or wannabe toughnguys punkers or muslims coming in trying to punk us or change our cukture. anyway here is the russian brotherhood vid:

we Polish are simply anti coplice and anti corruot systems in general. revolutionaries and warriors through and through. watch this too:

I am so happy I am finally back home after all these years and that Trump "through me out" for being a hooligan lol and good street fighter lol. fuk the U.S and the fake cowardly cop czlling and lying people here. fuk the obsession about sexual morality and crap laws when in Poland the age or donsent is 15 lol and all girls are 10 hotter and look young anyway up to 20 unlike the gold diggers in U.S. duk the weak white people in u.s. who are only shown being knockdd out on felony fights or tmz(remember the rapper Stiches).

any od you slavs or whites out there look at Poland as an example of what a real mans man out to be like right now. warriors and ustawki (called up challenge fights of 10. s 10 or 300 vs 300) is what Poland is about.

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Poland: Last Bastion of Europe

Unread post by Invincible32 » July 17th, 2017, 9:20 pm

on 6:10 the person speaking in Polish voice while the video run is saying:
we are polish and lets remember that this isnt jst a word only a nation that has its own identity card. This is a thousand years of our history. These arent only nationalists. These are all Polaks who gave their lives for free Poland and they all look at us today. What we are doing and how we carry ourselves. How we act. We have to give anexample to the next generation just like we remember our knights on horseback. In a thousand years they have to remember us that way. Us all. And this is only dependent on us all the Greater Poland.

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » July 18th, 2017, 1:25 am

Polish Ultras/psychofans rock the world:

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » July 18th, 2017, 5:36 pm

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » July 18th, 2017, 5:38 pm

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » July 19th, 2017, 11:07 am

at 9:50 of the first vid above a speaker says:

"Let the world know that Poland will not be intimidated nor is afraid of any American or foreign corporations or influence."

said it right on the spot, we Polish need to look east at russia and not west at europe or america for our future so we never become part of any multi ethnic culture pot like there with women or girls getting assaulted by non polish and non europeans and like you see in cali paisas and black gang bangers seducing and tricking young underage white girls in malls and such to go with them eho knows where. we Polish will take it to their throat and they csn try to bring their isis or their nortenos surenos bloods and cripps and our polish hools/ultras will be waiting.

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » July 19th, 2017, 12:14 pm

Polish ultras rock the world fuk the police and the west and non polish slavic gangs.

revolutionaries, warriors, sparta.

dman93
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Perth

Unread post by dman93 » July 20th, 2017, 3:12 am

Admin can we get this thread moved to the appropriate part of the forum.

it shouldn't be in here, or even on this website.

OP should answer questions directed to him regarding his alleged time in prison.

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » July 20th, 2017, 3:17 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3VeeFNOAEQ

link above in case it dont play.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » July 21st, 2017, 7:06 am

Invincible, Poland isn't about much, California has nearly as much in population as your whole country. Ok you been to prison. There was another Polish guy on her a few years back talking a bunch of crap about how tuff guys from Poland are. His name was Sampson. So you been to prison that doesn't make you or break you. If you go to prison a punk you come out a punk. You don't go to prison and become something you are not. You come to the USA committing crime they will lock you up.

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » July 21st, 2017, 3:11 pm

look at what they are about to give for the movement this is deep shit like a religion in poland like what Mexicans in cali consider the norteno/sureno crap. look how even they get tatted on with the club and there is a code of silence against cops (mostly like me they only do time for violence or fighting not the petty half time drug BS most of u guys do):

and like the russian in the first vid above said, we are the only ones. poland is the only ones in europe who will take every foreign horde or enemy on at once and not take names.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » July 22nd, 2017, 10:12 am

Invincible32 wrote:
and like the russian in the first vid above said, we are the only ones. poland is the only ones in europe who will take every foreign horde or enemy on at once and not take names.
Not trying to take away from the reputation of polish hooligans in the sense of their football hooliganism, but in an armed conflict they would just be massacred.

dman93
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dman93 » July 29th, 2017, 1:36 am

Sentenza wrote:
Invincible32 wrote:
Not trying to take away from the reputation of polish hooligans in the sense of their football hooliganism, but in an armed conflict they would just be massacred.
The Polish are not respected for they hooliganism. The Ultra's run in very large numbers, often they show disordered conduct giving the impression they're 'mad' or 'up for it'. As I said, the Polish are no where near feared when it comes to football hooligans. They ain't even on the map.

At the Euro's they were nowhere to be seen. The Cops shut down most of the English hooligans and a fair whack of the Scottish ones. I didn't hear anything about the Polish.

Around 15 years ago I used to run with Casuals in Scotland and we travelled afar for fights.

Then mobile phone devices began to improve and the Cops got better at shutting us down.

dman93
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dman93 » July 29th, 2017, 1:40 am

Invincible32 wrote:look at what they are about to give for the movement this is deep shit like a religion in poland like what Mexicans in cali consider the norteno/sureno crap. look how even they get tatted on with the club and there is a code of silence against cops (mostly like me they only do time for violence or fighting not the petty half time drug BS most of u guys do):

LOL, you been out of prison for 2 weeks and think you're an Ultra already.

You're a fool, son. A complete delusional fool.

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » July 30th, 2017, 8:01 am

You guys gotta watch these because they are recent:

https://youtu.be/2ckCe0qooFE

https://youtu.be/5Hi-Dv57d4E

(THE SECOND ONE WORTH WATCHING FROM 0.47 SECSONDS)

One of them is from last year euro russian hools vs british the british get swept, and its funny because in the comment section everyone knows russian hools rule europe outside Poland, one guy wrote, Poland is simply the best only one beats Russia right now in world:

LOL AT TMZ DEALING WITH THIS SINCE THEY LOVE SHOWING BLACK RUPPERS BEATING UP LAME WHITE PEOPLE SCRAPS LIKE STICHES. TRY THAT SHT IN POLAND OR RUSSIA OR SERBIA.

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » July 30th, 2017, 8:03 am

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » July 30th, 2017, 8:07 am

This embed should work:

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » July 30th, 2017, 2:09 pm

you're trying to tell me in cali these guys would back out from anyone and wuickly woudlnt make a name? on tmz they'd be talking about them aall day lol. real revolutionaries, last left in this world. straight up warriors.

https://youtu.be/SHtYRMpdLTk

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » August 1st, 2017, 4:02 pm

dman93 wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
Invincible32 wrote:
The Polish are not respected for they hooliganism. The Ultra's run in very large numbers, often they show disordered conduct giving the impression they're 'mad' or 'up for it'. As I said, the Polish are no where near feared when it comes to football hooligans. They ain't even on the map.

At the Euro's they were nowhere to be seen. The Cops shut down most of the English hooligans and a fair whack of the Scottish ones. I didn't hear anything about the Polish.

Around 15 years ago I used to run with Casuals in Scotland and we travelled afar for fights.

Then mobile phone devices began to improve and the Cops got better at shutting us down.
Respected or not but polish hooliganism is well known. I am in Germany and here you hear often about it. But yea, the polish government is trying hard to shut it down.

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » August 5th, 2017, 4:35 pm

https://youtu.be/V1fpvvrmJ2s

You wont believe it guys buy I was walking in Warsaw with my mom and all of a sudden noticed groups of cop cars and cops standing around in the park. As I walked closer I heard chants and saw a stadium with a game playing with a big banner that stated something like honor and fatherland. I filmed this film and I originally tried filming the cops and getting into the action but my mom kept going crazy since she knows my history with hooliganism (in crappy U.S where a shithole town of santa cruz made me into the biggest one ever and the time they gave me matched straight gang bangers with guns in action so I must be dangerous hooligan after all esp since i did all that work against crappy u.s. white people with hands) and how badly I want to be part of this movement, this moment, sweeping my nation and europe by storm. Something that will never edist among cop calling and cop loving snitch white people in America who think trump and law and order are all good. So the link above is what I was able to film before I had to stop due to my mom going literally ape shit knowing I discovered my new passion. I also made a pic with my iPad of some of the cops:

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » August 5th, 2017, 4:36 pm

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » August 5th, 2017, 4:48 pm

damm what BS the pic aint uploading from my iPad, but here is one I uploaded with two girls I met who were friendly here in downtown who had free hugs shirts lol. I got a free hug from each, it was not bad. They were 16 too and how awesome it is to be in a free and open minded dountry (except fags or at lesst aggressive ones) where the wge of consent is 15 (althouth I dont even care about sex anymore and would probably not even want a 16 yr old fuk all of that my life is now only dedicated to the movement):

http://oi64.tinypic.com/rbmiza.jpg

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » August 5th, 2017, 4:56 pm

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » August 5th, 2017, 5:04 pm

Here are some grafitti I found all over Warsaw, notice the hooligan sign as well as the Ls, L stands for alegia Warsaw the alegion. their rival is ksp Polonia and you can see many of the signs for L crossed out with ksp above them. Also, there were some Ultras signs wround as well. also, the L with a crown stands for Legia is king:

upload images

note, Legia is the group of ultras who fuked up Spanish cops last year.

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » August 5th, 2017, 5:16 pm

Here is an article about this rivalry translated into English for you all:
https://translate.google.com/translate? ... e%2Famp%2F

notice how the article says all this police preeence was done for only about 200 heads from Polonia and that it felt as if Legia cwme enroaching on their territory wnd not vice versa. also check out some of those clips.

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » August 5th, 2017, 11:00 pm

holy shit here is the footage od that recent 2017 meetup between legia and polonia where there is grabitti all over the city crossing out L or Legia with ksp Polonia around it. this is the footage where they mentioned that even some form of tanks were there to guard the two groups from one snother:
https://youtu.be/VqNHe5C6fyc

i probably ran into a Polonia match taking place yesterday.

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » August 5th, 2017, 11:08 pm

just look at the intensity pf how they attack fully armoured and with batoons and spray cops in that vid. TMZ would shit its pants if they existed or came to CA. Esp if they ended up beating the crap out or black wannabe hard rappers tmz constsntly talks about like game and his crew who supposedly are hard or like to right in groups, or if they just came into some shitty black hood like compton and beat the shit out of everyone in a group challenge fight or just simply wrecked the twon from the ground up. tmz wojldnt even know what to do. it would be like north korea sending a nuke on them lol.

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » August 6th, 2017, 3:25 am

great stuff apparently Cracovia ultras went all the way to Rome to fuk people up in a meelee where two people got stabbed in the stomach, bottles were used as weapons and both cops and two other Itakian Ultra groups (including Lazio) were fighting one another with the Polish group coming in to support an ally:

http://www.gazetakrakowska.pl/artykul/3 ... ,id,t.html

english via google translate:
https://translate.google.com/translate? ... d%2Ct.html
Pseudocode of the Vistula River demolished Rome and took part in riots

Regular battle with the police, flying stones, glass fighters, two people stabbed in the stomach. This is the result of the riots that happened yesterday in the occasion of Lazio Rome match AS Roma. The members of the "Wisła Sharks" group, the militia of the Wisla Krakow group, also participated in riots.

Two people wounded with a knife Yesterday's derby of Rome was to seal the agreement between the supporters. The fans of both teams did not just watch the sport themselves, they decided to attack AS Roma police and supporters. The first serious encounter took place at 16.30. At that time, Roma supporters were attacked. Two of them have been stabbed. 31- and 38-year-old men were hospitalized. As doctors provide, their lives are not endangered by danger.

The riots also took place at the bus station in Mancini Square. In total, 1700 policemen needed help to bring peace. Fascist gestures Vistula fans did not show up during the meeting itself. The photos were captured as they show fascist gestures. Kibole Lazio has been fascinated by Benito Mussolini for years. The whole situation does not want to comment on the club representatives. - We kindly inform you that Wisła Krakow will not comment on the events that took place during the derby of Rome - Maks Michalczak, press spokesman of the club.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » August 6th, 2017, 1:56 pm

Your a another Sampson, Keep your Ass out of the USA and dont be over here breaking Laws. Pand isnt anything its a small Country in Europe is all. Hooligans are nothing.

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » August 6th, 2017, 3:00 pm

why dont you bring your spic ass over here then with your gang bangers and lets do an ustawka or challenge fight 10 vs 10 and see what happens how you do against real white people, legia warsaw hooligans. just dont bring your faggot coward guns cause you and your buddies will be straight wiped off the face of the earth and the whole city will hunt you down. just go 10 vs 10 kknives or hands see how you faggots do.

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » August 6th, 2017, 3:04 pm

Trust me, any city has hools in thic country and none of them would back down from a chance in fact theyd run to it and film it to fuk up some american gang bangers and put it all over the net showing what Poland is about. look how they fuking put the challenge to isis and burnt their flag already. in fact they already fuked up your kind on the beach in gdanks and thats how they treatndoreigners who try to be hard here. no group besides legia and polonia dan tag in warsaw. just try startingb to tag your norteno or sureno spic shit see how long youd last here.

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » August 6th, 2017, 3:47 pm

Just let me know when you guys show up so I can let some od my new friends like this guy know where we can wait for you at the airport:

some pics I took while walking the streets today.

Notice the ultras sign in this one set:
https://ibb.co/dW7NRa

you can even bring your American faggot biker bar righting cowards along and see how theyd do against us. trust me if I told these guys what you think about poland and how hard you think you are you would end up shanked in your stomach and more of you than the two Italians in Rome when Kraków came over there and fuked shit up (just look up my recent posts for the info two stomach shanks in one meelee on top of many other weapons and injuries). lol show me a single time you fuking americans or your coward prison trash ever showed up for a meelee since the 1800/ without bitch us cheap coward attacks from behind like the girls you are. the uktrqs here would expect it though from you and would have something ready for you dont worry. fuking cowards. bitch us prison and gang cowards from bitch country. anybody can stab someone in the back of the neck faggot. even any straight run of the mill chomo can do that or spic.