Big Paybacc from Whitsett Avenue Gangster Crips (2013)

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Big Paybacc from Whitsett Avenue Gangster Crips

Unread post by alexalonso » July 5th, 2013, 3:39 pm

WLA PALMS wrote:Alonso, I have no problem respecting someone else's opinion, but this clown is disrespectful, because this is the internet, he's anonymous and takes advantage of that, knowing more than likely, he will never meet anyone in person on this site, if he does, it's a select few, he comes here and disrespects everybody, it's one thing to disagree, but when someone tells you the truth about the situation, leave it alone!, instead of tryin' to tell me about my people and shit he knows nothing about! That's all I ask for! RESPECT!

alexalonso wrote:You two guys have made yall points and are going to just have to disagree. Its getting redundant so lets get back to the topic, thanks.

I feel you, but how many time have anonymous people posted BS about me either on my own site or on some other site? What am I gonna do? I just keep movin forward.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » July 10th, 2013, 2:59 am

West LA very different from everyplace else if yall was told to bang Trays to become official. All hoods, Trays, NHC, 2X's added that in there development by choice depending on who they was comfortable allying with.

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: unknown

Unread post by Bunknown » July 11th, 2013, 4:59 pm

Can yall do this ON another Thread! About mid city gangs

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 28th, 2013, 3:29 pm

You bitch ass clown, I'm not from Buff Fiens because there never was a gang or crew called Buff Fiens faggot, thank you for proving you don't know what your bitch ass is talkin' about, but yet, has the nerve to hide behind a computer like a typical 13 year old cyberthug and disrespect people, and try to tell me about my side of town and my people. As long as you admitted you never joined the 60's but swear up and down and defend them to the death, and try to disrespect EVERYBODY YOU DON'T AGREE WITH, AND pretty much admitting groupie status will never get YOU any respect! You're a weirdo, an online stalker, and a victim, you've been trying to discredit us for 9 years, and you sound like a victim, like we've whipped your ass before, or you are one of our rejects who COULDN'T make the cut!!! Why don't you get put on 60's for one, and bump your status up on that!!!, then maybe, you will be recognized outside of this site! Bitch ass buster! Lmao

xxx wrote:Check out Rodney Dangerfield over here.....

As long as your from Buff Fien, your gonna get no respect!

Bump it up to BYSH or something recognized...

fake187hps187
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by fake187hps187 » August 12th, 2013, 5:37 pm

xxx wrote:Maybe I'm not the only one that didn't get the memo.......me, lapd, latimes, the Mansfields and the rest of the gang world...
wag beefs with BARRIO VAN NUYS THEY MERCT A FEW IN THE 90'S AND RADFORD ST ALSO DROPPED THEM THATS ALL I COULD THINK OF

fake187hps187
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by fake187hps187 » August 12th, 2013, 5:45 pm

WLA PALMS wrote:NOBODY ON THIS SIDE OF TOWN HAS EVER BEEN SLAPPED UP BY NO 60'S! THAT'S YOUR DELUSIONAL DREAM YOU BITCH ASS NONFACTOR, ASK THEM NIGGAS WHY THEY GOT THEIR ASSES BEAT THE FUCK UP OFF OF CORNING STREET BITCH! ASK THEM NIGGAS WHY THEY HATED THE PBG'S SO MUCH, AND WHY A LOT OF THEM HAVE PBG WACKED OUT IN THEIR TATTOOS!! LAMO FAGGOT ASS HOMO!, DON'T ACT LIKE THEM NIGGAS AND OTHER NIGGAS FROM WEST L.A. AIN'T CAME OVER THERE!!!

xxx wrote:You rant like a broad.

Everything in WLA ain't 3xs (VSLC/GGC/SYC)

BYSH 3xs ain't Gangsters.

PBGs & MGCs didn't put nobody on no Tray Card, MFH & BYSH put 3xs in there names on there own.

BRC & BFG don't count, they're irrelevant.

Its similar to the sets that decided to add NHC to their set name. They just did it, no NH meeting.

So all these conspiracy theory and fantasy meetings you yapping about is weirdo shit. You sound like a kid from Oklahoma.

Talking I don't know about WLA cuz I live in the Crenshaw District, like WLA is an island on the other side of the globe, you clown, everybody on that side of town claims to be a 60 killer or a Nap Basher, cuz they been sock on and slapped up by the 60s. That's what the whole New Wave GC & 3x movement is about. Niggas ain't adding GC or 3xs to their set name out of pressure fro friendlies, its cuz of the fear and victimization the Notorious Ones have installed on West Los Angeles over the Decades.....alliances based of 60 aggression period.....

I THOUGHT WE WAS TALKING ABOUT WHITTSET AVE.

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: unknown

Unread post by Bunknown » August 14th, 2013, 2:28 pm

fake187hps187 wrote:
xxx wrote:Maybe I'm not the only one that didn't get the memo.......me, lapd, latimes, the Mansfields and the rest of the gang world...
wag beefs with BARRIO VAN NUYS THEY MERCT A FEW IN THE 90'S AND RADFORD ST ALSO DROPPED THEM THATS ALL I COULD THINK OF
They probably wasn't even that deep to hang with BVN and RFT if rad ford had them like that then they ain't that deep.

HappLoccc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LosAngeles

Unread post by HappLoccc » August 2nd, 2014, 12:38 am

@1 wrote:
xxx wrote:Mansfields turned Gangsta in 1990, late 89 at the earliest. I was locked down with Bear in the Summer of 88, he was a MFH.

Even go back to the article you have on the Westwood Shooting in 1988, RSC v Mansfield Hustlers....
Not everyone was claiming Gangster from the start. If you remember correctly, some stood Hustler because they didnt want to make that transition while other were claiming Gangster. I know this because I got dozens of hit-ups in my year book. I graduated in 1988, and they were many claiming Gangster already.

By 1990, I am sure that the Hustler identity was dead, but it certainly didn't start in 1990.

Regarding the conflict in Westwood, it was Tyrone Swain who was from Mansfield that Durrel “Baby Rocc” Collins was trying to shoot when the Asian woman was killed. But here the funny thing. Baby Rocc lived on the 1300 block of W. 58th Place, between Normandie (west) and Budlong (east). If you do your research, at the time, Collins was probably not from 60s.
Yep Alonzo You and WLA Palms exactly have it correct, I was hanging in the turf tight in those day My active years in By Yo S3lf 1986/87-1991, then I went out of state a for a couple years came back to LA work as a Hip Hop Street Dancer . During that time there was a period of a few months between 1987-88 that I took off from the turf it was during the time I had moved from WLA to Mid Wilshire Vermont and 3rd then a couple years later 1st and Virgil, I was transitioning my new area, when I learned the bus routes from Mid Wilshire to West LA and made it back to the turf a few months later I got off the bus stop Pico and Fairfax and then in a car coming out of Mc Donalds I hear what that Mansfield Gangsta like and this was 1988 and I heard him say what that Mansfi3ld Gangsta like and I was like what, the last time I was there a few months before they was still Mansfield Hustlas and Alonzo I do remember myself when Mansfields was just making that transition to GC's that some wanted to stay Hustla mainly the older ones and the some of the older ones and younger fields loved the the fact of them as Gangsta Crips. Alonzo You grew up around the West LA Trays went to John Burroughs and I knew you when I first moved to Cali from Cleveland, Ohio and tagged with You and News before I even joined a set, You know what your talking about and WLA Palms know what he is talking about, He is from WLA, He grew up around all the West LA Sets. I was there during that time myself, my active years in BYSH?BYGC 3x turf was from 1986/87-1991, and I still catching up on some of the things that went down in the 1990's after 91 and 2000's. I would run in to a few homies in mid and late 1990's and then again in 2000's they would tell me a few things. You @1 and WLA Palms are correct.
I hope everyone in West LA can unite again like it was back in the 1980's to early 90's when the West was all getting along then.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » February 12th, 2015, 10:46 pm

RIP to Big Pay back

vallero818finest
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: mobile

Re: Big Paybacc from Whitsett Avenue Gangster Crips (2013)

Unread post by vallero818finest » June 30th, 2015, 9:52 am

whittsets turned gangster crip in 2004 they aint making noise big stone in the feds paybacc got murked and racoon on crystal meth his days is numbered if the Bops or PpB niggas havent killed him he is probably hiding out in ohio

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » July 18th, 2015, 9:30 pm

vallero818finest wrote:whittsets turned gangster crip in 2004 they aint making noise big stone in the feds paybacc got murked and racoon on crystal meth his days is numbered if the Bops or PpB niggas havent killed him he is probably hiding out in ohio
I have a new interview about to post with some of the Whitsetts.

realgee

Unread post by realgee » July 23rd, 2015, 4:08 pm

@1 wrote:
vallero818finest wrote:whittsets turned gangster crip in 2004 they aint making noise big stone in the feds paybacc got murked and racoon on crystal meth his days is numbered if the Bops or PpB niggas havent killed him he is probably hiding out in ohio
I have a new interview about to post with some of the Whitsetts.
Post it