Mr. Allhood Person

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
tahjae
What city do you live in now?: portland

Re: Mr. Allhood Person

Unread post by tahjae » January 22nd, 2009, 9:02 pm

wus up with you souljah baby,where you been mama?

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by SouljahGirl » January 23rd, 2009, 1:55 pm

tahjae wrote:wus up with you souljah baby,where you been mama?

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » January 23rd, 2009, 1:55 pm

tahjae wrote:wus up with you souljah baby,where you been mama?

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » January 23rd, 2009, 8:05 pm

Like that ???????

tahjae
What city do you live in now?: portland

Unread post by tahjae » January 26th, 2009, 2:48 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:Like that ???????
yeah!,like that.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » January 26th, 2009, 3:01 pm

tahjae wrote:
SouljahGirl wrote:Like that ???????
yeah!,like that.
You always make me smile.. Thank you Sir...

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » January 27th, 2009, 5:02 pm

ALLHOOD.. Are you moving my stuff around .. Who is moving my stuff around.. That is SO FOUL..

I go to follow up on a thread and it's gone.. What part of the game is this. HELL YEAH I'm heated... Who ever moved it could have had the decency to notify me that it was moved.. Thats just foul man.. YOu might as well of said FUCK YOU SOULJAH!!!

What ! We don't deserve common respect and courtesy..

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » January 28th, 2009, 10:35 am

SouljahGirl wrote:ALLHOOD.. Are you moving my stuff around .. Who is moving my stuff around.. That is SO FOUL..

I go to follow up on a thread and it's gone.. What part of the game is this. HELL YEAH I'm heated... Who ever moved it could have had the decency to notify me that it was moved.. Thats just foul man.. YOu might as well of said fu-- YOU SOULJAH!!!

What ! We don't deserve common respect and courtesy..
Okay , I'm over it.. I mean after all. This is somebody els's board. He CAN do what he wants to. Even if it did PISS me off and make me wanna go find somebody and curse them out and pour a gallon of milk all over them and beat them in the head with a loaf of bread... Moving my shhhhhhhhh.. How dare they.. But I'm over it.. For real. No bullshh.

See, what they seem to fail to realize is that : I am an artist. And I'm Sen-sa-tive bout my Shhhhhh! LOL!

ALlhood I see you aint talking to me this week. What I do now ? no wait... what did I doTHIS TIME!! hahahaa!!

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » January 29th, 2009, 4:42 pm

Keep playing Mr wanna talk shit and rob a sistah's My Space page. I got something really special planned for you Mr. Allhood Sir..Really ssssssssssssssssssssspecial.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » January 30th, 2009, 3:41 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:For Issue 6 of Allhood Publications..

Holla at me.. i'll be on Slauson slanging them like Bean Pies all day tomorrow.

P.S. Don't trip, there's something for you Damu's too, on the flip side.

Chuuuuuuuch

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » February 3rd, 2009, 1:16 pm

Keep It Up!

monsta6060
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: rsc

Unread post by monsta6060 » February 3rd, 2009, 7:57 pm

Yo all hood yall should do a issue on all the victims do to the gangs. Think about it yall! Would be nice

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » February 5th, 2009, 6:39 pm

monsta6060 wrote:Yo all hood yall should do a issue on all the victims do to the gangs. Think about it yall! Would be nice
Good Idea. we can get the families from Project Cry No More

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » February 5th, 2009, 7:24 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:
monsta6060 wrote:Yo all hood yall should do a issue on all the victims do to the gangs. Think about it yall! Would be nice
Get with Flex.. he is doing a reality series with nbc/a & e on that...

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » February 5th, 2009, 10:06 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:
SouljahGirl wrote:
Get with Flex.. he is doing a reality series with nbc/a & e on that...
Flex.. Flex who.. Do I know Flex.. I don't know no flex. I know you. And I think that YOU,, Mr Allhood Person.. Should do like the man said.. Do an issues on all the folks that have been killed by gang violence..

We can have the Mothers spear head it since we are the ones who have lost the most. I say this because although you all may hurt from sensless these killings and i don't take that from you. But We as Mothers carry life inside of us. A human It's a different thing for a mother to see it's child murdered or it's body mutilated by massive gunshot wounds. That is a hurt you will never undrstand..

yup!! The woman Allhood... Get with the Women

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » February 6th, 2009, 12:56 pm

If you don't know him get @ Vicky at Project Cry No More and have H put you with him.

The realities shows give much more exposure and will be seen through major advertisements. It will be world wide.

Here is the benefit besides being nationally and globally viewed, you will actually see the emotions of the grieving mothers and siblings. The greatest part is that they are not going to just film, but they are going to help in all aspects of life. For example, if a gangmember doesnt have a job they will get you a good job. If you want to go to school, they will put you in a good college. If you are homeless, they will put you in an apartment and pay the rent for 8 months or so while you work or go to school. The mothers will be given counseling, and help set up organizations to deal with and counsel others who have sufered similar tragedies. Each person who participates will be given some sort of benefit, even cash.

To me, thats why this is a much better avenue to pursue. Instead of just getting your story out to 2,500 people or less, you get your story out to the world and reap financial and educational benefits as well as employment. With todays struggling economy and job loss, this is a good oportunity for both the victims of gang violence and the actual perpetrators who wish to seek a better life.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » February 6th, 2009, 2:03 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:If you don't know him get @ Vicky at Project Cry No More and have H put you with him.

The realities shows give much more exposure and will be seen through major advertisements. It will be world wide.

Here is the benefit besides being nationally and globally viewed, you will actually see the emotions of the grieving mothers and siblings. The greatest part is that they are not going to just film, but they are going to help in all aspects of life. For example, if a gangmember doesnt have a job they will get you a good job. If you want to go to school, they will put you in a good college. If you are homeless, they will put you in an apartment and pay the rent for 8 months or so while you work or go to school. The mothers will be given counseling, and help set up organizations to deal with and counsel others who have sufered similar tragedies. Each person who participates will be given some sort of benefit, even cash.

To me, thats why this is a much better avenue to pursue. Instead of just getting your story out to 2,500 people or less, you get your story out to the world and reap financial and educational benefits as well as employment. With todays struggling economy and job loss, this is a good oportunity for both the victims of gang violence and the actual perpetrators who wish to seek a better life.

Let's Do it

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » February 11th, 2009, 2:08 pm

Dam!! we got hell-a a views on this thread.. People must be watching to see when I'm going to loose it and cuss your ass out... They know it's coming... Oh yeah!! It's coming........

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » February 11th, 2009, 4:46 pm

Man.. I done fugged up Hu!! Why do I always cuss your ass out near a holiday ? I guess this means that I don't get a valentines day gift Hu!!

Aww Man DAM!!!!!!!!!!

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » February 11th, 2009, 4:46 pm

I Got.....................................to be more careful

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » February 17th, 2009, 12:56 pm

( Singing) Oh Mr Allhooooooooooooooooooooood Person... Allhood! You aint speaking to me for really real..?
Awww Mr Allhood Sir................ ... Don't be mad... You know Souljah Lovesis-is You... Me and you.. We like............ Penut Butter and Jelly, we like Ice Cream and Cake. We go together.. What's a Allhood without a Souljah... Me and you, we go togehter like, jack and Jill, like , Bonnie & Clyde, like Lucy and Ricky or Darma and Greg.. I'm the Ying to your Yang Nugga!!!! hahaha!!! LOL!

Allhood......What's wronge..? You mad at me?? For how long this time? Forever? For ever eva.. For eva eva ever ?

How long. Another week. A Month.. All year.. ?? What!!

Shut Up, you know you love me... Who else can send you so many text messages that you have to change your number and forbid them to ever contact you again.. Souljah.. That's who..

and who else can make you so mad that your ears turn red and your blood pressure soars up causing you to loose consciousness only to awaken to my bright smile and oh so ready to play attitude..Souljah.. That's Who!

And Who else but she, can piss you off at the drop of a dime and make you so mad that you feel like you'll spontaniousley combust at any moment only to forgive her and continue to welcome her in to your world because you know that even though she crazy as hell, she got your back....... Who can do all of this Sir.....Who???????

Souljah that's who..

So stop playing and talk to me before I...................... before I ? Well hell I don't know what I'll do but best beleive you'll suffer...

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » February 18th, 2009, 12:03 pm

So...................... ya still on one Hu??

OK.... What you mad at Allhood?? Hu? You mad because I was mad now I aint madd no more so you are going to make me suffer for being mad at you in the first place..

My mad was justified Nugga.. Your mad is revenge. How are you and I going to Change the World together and we aint speaking?

I don't give a dam what ya going thru... I'm coming over there.. What's your address ?

What's your new number.. Give me the number so I can text you.. Allhood.. ALLHOOD!!!!!!! Do you hear me talking to you Damit??

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » February 18th, 2009, 12:06 pm

ha!ha!ha!! LMFAO!!

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » February 19th, 2009, 9:13 am

Like Burger King baby... Have it your way ( wink)

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » February 19th, 2009, 1:06 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:ha!ha!ha!! LMFAO!!

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 26th, 2009, 8:40 pm

I heard that allhood! lol.
Sentenza wrote:and the females here suck
What good is a female that doesn't suck??

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » February 27th, 2009, 10:02 am

stateraised2000 wrote:I heard that allhood! lol.
Sentenza wrote:and the females here suck
What good is a female that doesn't suck??
Ya Heard!!!!!!!!!

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » February 27th, 2009, 5:46 pm

Grape, where you at??

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 4th, 2009, 2:03 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:Grape, where you at??
Dam... All y'all mad at me ? I caint get NO LOVE?

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 9th, 2009, 2:00 pm

Allhoooooooooooooooood!! ( wining and cying like a big ol baby) Allhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!

I miss you.. I'ma be a good girl ok!! I promise I'll behave..

Ok I'll try to behave...

aww man dam!!!

You know I aint gonna behave why you make me lie to you..

but I miss u... ( crying like a big ol baby ) You aint talked to me in weeks.. This is worst than the time when I called you a little maggot and you cut me off and cussed me out..

This is even worst than the time you told me to come over but gave me the wronge address then you stood in the window watching me drive up and down the street while texting me saying.. I'm right here, I see you .. See me waving.. ( and that was foul)

This is even worst than the time when we was at the baseball game and you got mad at me cause I hit you in the back of the head with a hot link.. But you forgave me.. You always forgive me...

( crying like a big ol baby) But you won't forgive me this time and I miss-is-is you....

Who else am I going to agitate, agrivate and upset to the point of insanity.. Who else am I going to constantley harrass and violate on a daily basis if I aint got you.. Hu??? Allhood.. Who???

Now speak to me damitt before I find you and............................ Hell, I've done everything imaginable.. Whats left to do to you? Dam!! Looks like all the excitment has gone out of our relationship Sir...

Don't trip... I'll think of something...:-)

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » March 9th, 2009, 2:43 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:Who else am I going to agitate, agrivate and upset to the point of insanity.. Who else am I going to constantley harrass and violate on a daily basis if I aint got you..
i wondered where my girl got to when i not about.....

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 9th, 2009, 5:18 pm

cliffard wrote:
SouljahGirl wrote:Who else am I going to agitate, agrivate and upset to the point of insanity.. Who else am I going to constantley harrass and violate on a daily basis if I aint got you..
i wondered where my girl got to when i not about.....
SHhhhhhh!!! Stop telling all the biznezz..LOL!!

What up Cliff.. I'm looking for my Allhood Person.. Can't find him anywhere. I think he's finally left me for good. ( Crying like a big ol baby) I miss-es-is him........:-(

If any of you should so happen to see him anywhere. Can you let him know that Souljah is over here having Allhood withdrwals.. My day just aint complete without a little Allhood in it... I'm like a junkie... I needs my FIX ... LOL!!