Mr. Allhood Person

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Mr. Allhood Person

Unread post by SouljahGirl » November 25th, 2008, 2:45 pm

We will be dropping of the Thanksgiving Day Basket to your office today. If this will be a problem please let me know NOW!!

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Re: Mr. Allhood Person

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 25th, 2008, 3:20 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:We will be dropping of the Thanksgiving Day Basket to your office today. If this will be a problem please let me know NOW!!
If its for people at the office then by all means drop it off. If its meant specifically for me, then you need to make other arrangements.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » November 25th, 2008, 6:23 pm

Well what do you want for me to do..

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » November 25th, 2008, 11:06 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:Well what do you want for me to do..
With the basket that is

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

With the basket that is

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

With the basket that is

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » November 26th, 2008, 3:41 pm

lmao

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » November 30th, 2008, 4:55 pm

dubts wrote:lmao
What it do baby.. Looks like same shit different forum Hu!!

Yeah, I notice too...

You better stop laughing at me dammitt.. LOL!! You already know how I am. If I got a question or I want to say something.. I'm gonna.. and!!!!!!!

By any means neccessary

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » December 3rd, 2008, 2:55 pm

I got a question

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » December 8th, 2008, 1:33 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:I got a question
I got another question

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » December 8th, 2008, 3:01 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:
I got another question
lmaooooooooooo

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » December 8th, 2008, 4:42 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:
SouljahGirl wrote:
I got another question
lmaooooooooooo
Are you laughing at me you Allhood ass person you..??

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » December 9th, 2008, 11:28 am

SouljahGirl wrote:We will be dropping of the Thanksgiving Day Basket to your office today. If this will be a problem please let me know NOW!!
That On Line Girl ?????

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » December 10th, 2008, 4:38 pm

I'll take that as a NO mind ya own business...

Carry On

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » December 15th, 2008, 3:53 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:I'll take that as a NO mind ya own business...

Carry On
Please contact Donna " Chita " Graham

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 16th, 2008, 9:24 pm

You all sure know how to fuck up a board. Way to go!

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » December 17th, 2008, 10:58 am

Christina Marie wrote:You all sure know how to fu-- up a board. Way to go!
What!!

DO I detect the talking of some Shit!!!

Well, well, well, this is a far cry from your introduction. Look lady, don’t disturb my peace. I’m not an on line Guru.. I’m Souljah.. Maybe it wasn’t Board Etiquette to address the Man in this way but I did and I meant no disrespect in doing so. I don’t know any online rules of engagement. I needed to talk to him and I did. That's how I do.. I'm Souljah.. Thought You Knew!!

And for you information, You all didn't do shit.. Souljah did it.. I started this thread. Don't go blameing Allhood for anything. I did it.. He aint never even responded. If he did it was only once or twice.. So if he was included in the You All, you need to remove him..and don't go blaming him for anything that I do.

Look, let me just keep it real with you. I’m a woman and I am very territorial. Especially where Mr. Allhood is concerned... The only thing that I see fucked up is your comment. When I read it , it felt as if you were banging on me.. Which means I MAY have to bang back...

Don’t make me go there..

O’K Sweetie.

Now if you have a problem with me getting at him in this way, may I first suggest that when you address me, you tone it down a little. All that O’l cursing at me and saying I fucked this board up aint going down lady. I know that you are some administrative person and I will respect that but you WILL respect me in return..

Let me give you a bit of insight. Souljah do what She Do and I don't bother nobody so please don’t come over here trying to rile me up this morning.. I haven't FUCKED up anything.. and as a matter of fact,

I may have just brought some Peace to an otherwise Violent site. I may have just spread a bit of Love to my folks in these hoods. Let me repeat.. MY FOLKS in these hoods. This who I come for, this who I write for. I write to speak to my Folks.. In All Hoods..

Now What It Do!!!

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » December 17th, 2008, 3:43 pm

I agree with her, she wrote we 'ALL' know how to f--- up a board...
i couldn't agree more with all of these "my big homeboy in utah from etg said" and "i'm from h7k34fge", what is that, board ediquette?

grokokv3 on mah ni66as dis that bad ass 3ripkpkle og nikka from subkurbkan utah cuzz dis be cripk on mine.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » December 17th, 2008, 4:01 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:I agree with her, she wrote we 'ALL' know how to f--- up a board...
i couldn't agree more with all of these "my big homeboy in utah from etg said" and "i'm from h7k34fge", what is that, board ediquette?

grokokv3 on mah ni66as dis that bad ass 3ripkpkle og nikka from subkurbkan utah cuzz dis be cripk on mine.
You agree with " HER " who.. and Speak english damitt you know I'm old... What the Hell does this say.....grokokv3 on mah ni66as dis that bad ass 3ripkpkle og nikka from subkurbkan utah cuzz dis be cripk on mine.[/

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » December 17th, 2008, 4:08 pm

It means, someone from suburbia america- outside of cali is trying to portray himself as a so called 'authenic' hoover/crip/blood/piru by typing in disrespectful codes aiding to the blatant ignorance and stereotype of blacks in southern california is more appropiate than 'ALL' the people who post and referred to as 'knowing how to f--- up a board".

Carry on.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » December 17th, 2008, 4:44 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:It means, someone from suburbia america- outside of cali is trying to portray himself as a so called 'authenic' hoover/crip/blood/piru by typing in disrespectful codes aiding to the blatant ignorance and stereotype of blacks in southern california is more appropiate than 'ALL' the people who post and referred to as 'knowing how to f--- up a board".

Carry on.
OH!!! Okay I get it..

But I would have been much more happier with a " Thats right Souljah, you tell her Boo". Then you could have said something like..

Dear Streetgangs.com People.

Please do not fuck with me ( The Mr. Allhood Person ) becasue I have a raging maniac homegirl that will Peel a mutha Fugga cap at the first sign of any of the disrespecting of me. ( The Mr. Allhood Person)

So Please do not provoke her because we have not yet discovered how to control her rage.. She is known for her aggressive behavior and will strike out at a female at the drop of a dime. She is Very territorial and feels as if I ( The Allhood Person ) am her territory.

She is at all times ready to defend me and will do so at any cost. ( Unless she's the one getting in my ass, then it's no holds barred and even I..... run!!!!!!!!!)

So please Streetgangs.com people... Do not provoke Ms Souljah... You WILL NOT like her when she's angry..

Let us only see the kind and loving side of this Hood Soldier, and not the side that fugg'n with me ( The Allhood Person ) brings out of her.

Yours Truly
Mr Allhood Person

You coulda said that O'l N'HAN

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » December 17th, 2008, 5:18 pm

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! LMAO.. I'm just playing y'all.. I thought I'd be funny today. It's a beautiful rainy day out here in the ( not so ) Sunny California and I'm looking forward to a fireplace and a glass of wine when I get home..

Okay I'm lying.. let's keep it real.

a hot plate and a 40..

LOL!!!!

I can dream though caint I... LMAO!!!!

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » December 17th, 2008, 5:54 pm

LOL...

I'm going snow bkoarding down 180th and Bkoston Road in my true bklue fit bkanging gr74ve all day everyday bkiatch.

Nah i'm just playing...

I'm going home with you!

To pop some E and smoke a blunt.

Chuccccccccch

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » December 17th, 2008, 6:05 pm

bkiatch.
Define this word please..........

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 17th, 2008, 6:51 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:0
Christina Marie wrote:You all sure know how to fu-- up a board. Way to go!
What!!

DO I detect the talking of some Shit!!!

Well, well, well, this is a far cry from your introduction. Look lady, don’t disturb my peace. I’m not an on line Guru.. I’m Souljah.. Maybe it wasn’t Board Etiquette to address the Man in this way but I did and I meant no disrespect in doing so. I don’t know any online rules of engagement. I needed to talk to him and I did. That's how I do.. I'm Souljah.. Thought You Knew!!

And for you information, You all didn't do shit.. Souljah did it.. I started this thread. Don't go blameing Allhood for anything. I did it.. He aint never even responded. If he did it was only once or twice.. So if he was included in the You All, you need to remove him..and don't go blaming him for anything that I do.

Look, let me just keep it real with you. I’m a woman and I am very territorial. Especially where Mr. Allhood is concerned... The only thing that I see #%@& up is your comment. When I read it , it felt as if you were banging on me.. Which means I MAY have to bang back...

Don’t make me go there..

O’K Sweetie.

Now if you have a problem with me getting at him in this way, may I first suggest that when you address me, you tone it down a little. All that O’l cursing at me and saying I #%@& this board up aint going down lady. I know that you are some administrative person and I will respect that but you WILL respect me in return..

Let me give you a bit of insight. Souljah do what She Do and I don't bother nobody so please don’t come over here trying to rile me up this morning.. I haven't #%@& up anything.. and as a matter of fact,

I may have just brought some Peace to an otherwise Violent site. I may have just spread a bit of Love to my folks in these hoods. Let me repeat.. MY FOLKS in these hoods. This who I come for, this who I write for. I write to speak to my Folks.. In All Hoods..

Now What It Do!!!
Somethings wrong with you i just dont know what it is.
AllhoodPublications wrote:I agree with her, she wrote we 'ALL' know how to f--- up a board...

lmao....

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 18th, 2008, 5:22 am

SouljahGirl wrote:Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! LMAO.. I'm just playing y'all.. I thought I'd be funny today. It's a beautiful rainy day out here in the ( not so ) Sunny California and I'm looking forward to a fireplace and a glass of wine when I get home..

Okay I'm lying.. let's keep it real.

a hot plate and a 40..

LOL!!!!

I can dream though caint I... LMAO!!!!
It's freaking cold out here, I hate Westwood right now, the cold isn't even normal cold, it just cuts straight to the bone. I seriously think there's gonna be some bodies strewn out tomorrow morning or at least some major frostbite and hypothermia.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » December 18th, 2008, 7:01 am

AllhoodPublications wrote:Bkoston Road
LOL 180th and Boston Road the BX at the.... corner of the Bronx Zoological Gardens???

Boston Road, probably the most notorious street in the Bronx?

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » December 18th, 2008, 2:29 pm

Sentenza wrote:

Somethings wrong with you i just dont know what it is.
You say something is wrong with me.. HELL YEAH!! Something is wrong with me. You wanna talk about it?? Let’s do!!

We are the off spring of those that industry and capitalism left behind. We are the grandchildren of the soldiers who worked all of their lives and fought in the first Civil Rights movement to end up 80 years old and trying to survive off a a SSI check that isn’t even enough to cover rent.. Then to make it worse, we got maggots out here so desperate to survive themselves they robbing and scamming the old folks... Something is wrong with me ??.. HELL YEAH something is wrong with me..

Let me tell you something.. I been in these trenches longer than some if you have been on this earth. I’ve watched people come in and begin to market this Thug life that we started. They make you all out there in white suburbia (or where ever you happen to be from that aint hood ) think it’s cool to bang. They make you believe that you can be a G and it’s wonderful to pull a trigger. All this BS just so you’ll spend your parents money on their Thug life products. Whether it be music , clothing, movies, or video games ( grand theft auto ?) They marketing our despair and our tragedies and you all are buying it..

Some of these so called “ Gang Experts " aint nothing but entrepreneurs. Experts my ass. They are one of two things. Either business men/ women who have tapped into the wealth gaining possibilities of our tragedies, or hood folk turned entrepreneur sellouts.

I give respect where respect is due.. Don't come at me foul, and you won't have to see that side of me.. You say something is wrong with me,

Yeah well when you figure it out tell allhood. I'm sure he's been saying the same thing for the last couple of years..

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » December 18th, 2008, 2:57 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:
bkiatch.
Define this word please..........
Yeah I thought so.. and another thing, what's this all about

I'm going home with you! You know DAM well you aint comming no where near my house.. so shut up!!

To pop some E and smoke a blunt.The only E you and I will be popin together is the E in eternity.. Which is about how long I'll be all up in ya face and all up in ya personal bizness. WHAT!!!
you know me well enough to know that I DO NOT promote drug usage.

I'm telling all of you young people out there that if any person comes up to you and offers you E or any other drug..

WHOOP THEY ASS!!!!!!

Drug addiction is no joke and you never know whether you have that type of addictive personality or not. Those of you who come from homes where one or more of the parents has had a drug or alchohol problem. You are more than likely to have an addictive trait.

Don't start no shit it won't be no shit.. Aint nothing cute about a dope fein.. If you don't want to end up like ( you know who) don't even experiment with drugs and alcohol. You aint superman or superwoman. You CAN become addicted..

Why take the chance... You feel me...

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 19th, 2008, 2:41 am

SouljahGirl wrote:They make you all out there in white suburbia (or where ever you happen to be from that aint hood ) think it’s cool to bang. They make you believe that you can be a G and it’s wonderful to pull a trigger. All this BS just so you’ll spend your parents money on their Thug life products. Whether it be music , clothing, movies, or video games ( grand theft auto ?) They marketing our despair and our tragedies and you all are buying it..
I think your enthusiasm is slightly misdirected, Sentenza is from a shady part of Germany; the town has a funny sounding name in English though.

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 19th, 2008, 2:50 am

SouljahGirl wrote:you know me well enough to know that I DO NOT promote drug usage.

I'm telling all of you young people out there that if any person comes up to you and offers you E or any other drug..

WHOOP THEY ASS!!!!!!

Drug addiction is no joke and you never know whether you have that type of addictive personality or not. Those of you who come from homes where one or more of the parents has had a drug or alchohol problem. You are more than likely to have an addictive trait.

Don't start no shit it won't be no shit.. Aint nothing cute about a dope fein.. If you don't want to end up like ( you know who) don't even experiment with drugs and alcohol. You aint superman or superwoman. You CAN become addicted..

Why take the chance... You feel me...
Plus ectasy is really easy to overdose on the first time, it's common to have random people at raves and stuff drop off, drink massive amounts of water and throw up, get irreversible brain damage, and die. The first time is a huge vulnerability for people taking more than they can handle (well it's not like it doesn't give you brain damage every time, but "handle" in terms of not dying.)

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 19th, 2008, 5:55 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
SouljahGirl wrote:They make you all out there in white suburbia (or where ever you happen to be from that aint hood ) think it’s cool to bang. They make you believe that you can be a G and it’s wonderful to pull a trigger. All this BS just so you’ll spend your parents money on their Thug life products. Whether it be music , clothing, movies, or video games ( grand theft auto ?) They marketing our despair and our tragedies and you all are buying it..
I think your enthusiasm is slightly misdirected, Sentenza is from a shady part of Germany; the town has a funny sounding name in English though.
Its a neighbourhood in the center of the capital. Westsiiiiiiide, lol. ;)
You have a good memory :)