Jehovah's Witnesses

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » November 27th, 2005, 2:52 am

TarHeelRED wrote:Dang, Ratt, I didn't know u were a Jehova's Witness. U mean 2 tell me these folk in the world who have received Jesus as LORD and Saviour, only 144,00 is going 2 heaven? LOL. Tell me which number are u? LOL. Although faith is dead without works(James 2:17),man can never perform deeds 2 get them into heaven. It doesn't matter how righteous a man's deeds r.Especially when folk(Jehovah Witnessess) are going around dispersing spurious doctrines. Heaven is mammoth enough 2 accomodate more than 144,000 folk. U do know the 144,000 are from the tribes of Israel. Which tribe are u a scion from? LOL!!
Can someone explain what the 144,000 in Revelations is about if it is not about how many people are going to heaven. And if everyone is trying to get to live in heaven, then who will be the meek ones that will inherit the earth and live forever on it if they are all going to heaven?

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » November 30th, 2005, 1:41 am

alonso wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:Dang, Ratt, I didn't know u were a Jehova's Witness. U mean 2 tell me these folk in the world who have received Jesus as LORD and Saviour, only 144,00 is going 2 heaven? LOL. Tell me which number are u? LOL. Although faith is dead without works(James 2:17),man can never perform deeds 2 get them into heaven. It doesn't matter how righteous a man's deeds r.Especially when folk(Jehovah Witnessess) are going around dispersing spurious doctrines. Heaven is mammoth enough 2 accomodate more than 144,000 folk. U do know the 144,000 are from the tribes of Israel. Which tribe are u a scion from? LOL!!
Can someone explain what the 144,000 in Revelations is about if it is not about how many people are going to heaven.
The 144,000 are Jewish scions from the 12 Tribes of Israel, YHWH's "Chosen folk". From the 12 Tribes are 12,000 from each Tribe("tribes"can be rendered "sons" of Jacob(ISRAEL))of Judah, Reuben, Gad, Asher, Naphtali, Manasseh, Simeon, Levi, Isachar, Zebulun, Joseph, and Benjamin, and from thence that's the totality of the 144,000(it's like saying 12 x 12 =144 but just supplement 3 zeroes. These 144,000 will be remnants of the Great Tribulation, Rev. 7:14-17. These 144,000 will be those who according 2 Rev 14:1-5, Those JEWS in which were not defiled with women and were vestals(chaste virgins) and irreproachable men who spoke no guile(deceit) while prevalating the gospel of The Mighty and Wonderful Counselor unto the lost souls in the Great Tribulation era. So no, the 144,000 is irrelevant 2 the verily # that will sojourn in heaven. Any1 who has believed and trusted Christ and have accepted Him as Lord and Saviour and are SAved and Redeemed will be in heaven with Jesus.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » November 30th, 2005, 3:00 am

alonso wrote: And if everyone is trying to get to live in heaven, then who will be the meek ones that will inherit the earth and live forever on it if they are all going to heaven?
This is a facile 1. The meek who will inherit the earth are those who are saved by Jesus, Rev. 21:6- He that overcometh shall INHERIT ALL THINGS; and I will be his God and he shall be my son.
Rev. 21 touches on the new heaven and earth(New Jerusalem). See right now heaven is way up yonder in the zenith of the firmaments(a place scientist can't behold with a telescope and satellites that's why they discredit God).Reflecting the Great Tribulation, the 1000 Millenium reign of the Messiah, and the loosing of Beelzebub from his abyss, the earth will be consumed in fire, Rev. 20:9. Satan will be the 1st 1 cast into Abaddon(Hades, Hell) and tormented night and day henceforth. Everbody will be judged and the sons of satan which are heathens that deny Jesus and those whose names are uninscribed in the Book of Life will be cast into the lake of fire, Rev. 20:15. Ensuingly the New Jerusalem(heaven) will descend from God because the 1st earth and seas will perish, Rev. 21:1. And if you read chpt. 21 you'll be informed of the dimensions of the Holy City. SO 2 SUM IT ALL UP NEW JERUSALEM(heaven) WILL BE RIGHT HERE ON THIS LANDMASS THAT WE CALL EARTH. We will no longer have 2 marvel His(Jesus) appearance we will lo him forevermore.

And 2 those who don't know Jesus(many claim 2 know him and don't read Matthew 7:21-23. Muslims believe in Jesus but they say he was a mere phrophet not the Son of God, I'm talking about those who "know" Jesus as their GOD, LORD, and MASTER) and want 2 abide in this majestic land, the only requisite is 2 believe in or on Him wholeheartedly, without any peradventure. Yes, it's that simple. Acts16:30-31-....What must I do to be saved?...Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved and thy house, and my favorite John 3:36- He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. And once u abtain your salvation from Jesus it's 4 ever. So I'm urging any who haven't been redeemed 2 become redeemed and do it hastily like instantaneously!! U can be saved in front of your pc., u don't have 2 be in a chuch facility.
Just utter this prayer, and u can attain everlasting life and be liberated from the clutches of Satan and from his lot, hell. LORD Jesus, I admit that I'm a sinner. And I believe u died on the cross 4 the atonement of my sins. I ask u 2 come into my heart right now. I want 2 confess and repent(2 change 1's mind) of all my sins. I accept u as LORD and Savior of my life, and in Jesus' name I pray Amen. If u have prayed this prayer you are OFFICIALLY SAVED. [/color

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » November 30th, 2005, 3:01 am

alonso wrote: And if everyone is trying to get to live in heaven, then who will be the meek ones that will inherit the earth and live forever on it if they are all going to heaven?
This is a facile 1. The meek who will inherit the earth are those who are saved by Jesus, Rev. 21:6- He that overcometh shall INHERIT ALL THINGS; and I will be his God and he shall be my son.
Rev. 21 touches on the new heaven and earth(New Jerusalem). See right now heaven is way up yonder in the zenith of the firmaments(a place scientist can't behold with a telescope and satellites that's why they discredit God).Reflecting the Great Tribulation, the 1000 Millenium reign of the Messiah, and the loosing of Beelzebub from his abyss, the earth will be consumed in fire, Rev. 20:9. Satan will be the 1st 1 cast into Abaddon(Hades, Hell) and tormented night and day henceforth. Everbody will be judged and the sons of satan which are heathens that deny Jesus and those whose names are uninscribed in the Book of Life will be cast into the lake of fire, Rev. 20:15. Ensuingly the New Jerusalem(heaven) will descend from God because the 1st earth and seas will perish, Rev. 21:1. And if you read chpt. 21 you'll be informed of the dimensions of the Holy City. SO 2 SUM IT ALL UP NEW JERUSALEM(heaven) WILL BE RIGHT HERE ON THIS LANDMASS THAT WE CALL EARTH. We will no longer have 2 marvel His(Jesus) appearance we will lo him forevermore.

And 2 those who don't know Jesus(many claim 2 know him and don't read Matthew 7:21-23. Muslims believe in Jesus but they say he was a mere phrophet not the Son of God, I'm talking about those who "know" Jesus as their GOD, LORD, and MASTER) and want 2 abide in this majestic land, the only requisite is 2 believe in or on Him wholeheartedly, without any peradventure. Yes, it's that simple. Acts16:30-31-....What must I do to be saved?...Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved and thy house, and my favorite John 3:36- He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. And once u abtain your salvation from Jesus it's 4 ever. So I'm urging any who haven't been redeemed 2 become redeemed and do it hastily like instantaneously!! U can be saved in front of your pc., u don't have 2 be in a chuch facility.
Just utter this prayer, and u can attain everlasting life and be liberated from the clutches of Satan and from his lot, hell. LORD Jesus, I admit that I'm a sinner. And I believe u died on the cross 4 the atonement of my sins. I ask u 2 come into my heart right now. I want 2 confess and repent(2 change 1's mind) of all my sins. I accept u as LORD and Savior of my life, and in Jesus' name I pray Amen. If u have prayed this prayer you are OFFICIALLY SAVED.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: jesus

Unread post by TarHeelRED » November 30th, 2005, 3:17 am

worldwide wrote:MAN, first off im not here to offend anyone but, if i do, pray for me!

dude y'all aint hearin what y'all sayin, these were the same opinions and philsophies that ushered Jesus to the cross. Jehovas wittnesses, christians, catholics,
buhdist, muslims, so many different factions who supposedly worship the creator. If He created this whole universe then we are all of Him. so where did we form our own opinions, about something that is above our head. God winks at small talk as such. I believe in God the father His son Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. It clearly states in the bible from the Jump that the trinity has always been. (let us make man in our own image!) Now if He says "our" thats speakin plural not one individual! I aint steppin on nobody else's religion nor do i intend to, but if you gonna live by something live by the whole thing and not just what suits your idea of a service to GOD!!!
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » November 30th, 2005, 3:29 am

Jehovah's Witnesses are sham Christians who deny the deity of Mr. Jesus. And from what modesty I know about the Mormons the Mormons are remote from probity themselves. Both groups are cults!

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses

Unread post by TarHeelRED » November 30th, 2005, 3:44 am

alonso wrote: They believe that Christ is the son of God, and not God Almighty. That is basic and in my view and scriptural. They reject the trinity, that being that God the father, Jesus the son, and the Holy spirit is the same person. Trinity is a word that never appears in the Bible and a concept started over 325 years after Jesus died and ascended to heaven. No one in the Bible ever preached, taught, or spread information on a trinity therefore I reject it along with many other Chrinstians and non-christians. It is a human philosphy that I can't get with.
Alonso, biblically what does Emmanuel(Immanuel;JESUS) render as? *HINT. it's in Matt. 1:23, Isaiah 7:14,9:6,8:8, and 8:10.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » September 27th, 2007, 2:49 pm

Kemosave wrote:It is during these ‘book studies' that the Jehovah's Witness is constantly exposed to counter Christian teachings.
What are these "counter-Christian teachings?
1. they dont believe in celebrating Christmas - that's no where in the bible, or a Christian teaching, or ever practiced by any of Jesus followers after his death
2. They dont believe in the Trinity - the Bible support for no Trinity far outweighs support in the Trinity. And let those be reminded the word Trinity, either in Greek or Hebrew never appears in the Bible, nor is any early Christian follower ever documented to preach it or teach it.
3. They dont celebrate Haloween.
4. They dont celebrate Easter - and I am sure everyone know of Easter's pagan connections.
5. They believe in the Great Tribulation - end of current society - that is in the Bible.
6. They dont worship Saints as Catholics do. That is no where in the bible - and Saint worship is counter-Biblical, that's for sure.

I can go on. But any please outline the "counter-Christian" teachings of the JWs.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 4th, 2007, 11:23 am

alexalonso wrote:
Kemosave wrote:It is during these ‘book studies' that the Jehovah's Witness is constantly exposed to counter Christian teachings.
What are these "counter"-Christian teachings?
1. they dont believe in celebrating Christmas - that's no where in the bible, or a Christian teaching, or ever practiced by any of Jesus followers after his death
2. They dont believe in the Trinity - the Bible support for no Trinity far outweighs support in the Trinity. And let those be reminded the word Trinity, either in Greek or Hebrew never appears in the Bible, nor is any early Christian follower ever documented to preach it or teach it.
3. They dont celebrate Haloween.
4. They dont celebrate Easter - and I am sure everyone know of Easter's pagan connections.
5. They believe in the Great Tribulation - end of current society - that is in the Bible.
6. They dont worship Saints as Catholics do. That is no where in the bible - and Saint worship is counter-Biblical, that's for sure.

I can go on. But any please outline the "counter-Christian" teachings of the JWs.
The "counter- Christian" doctrines of the Witnesses are as follows:
-The denial of Yeshuas' deity
-the repulsion of the deity of the Holy Spirit
-the repulsion or rejection of the Godhead; i.e. the triunity of Elohim
-The rejection of a literal hell or lake of fire of everlasting torment
-Salvation by works and not by trusting in Christ alone
-the taboo of blood transfusions
-only 144,000 will go 2 heaven
-the corporeal or bodily resurrection of Yeshua
-the denial of a "cross" crucifixion
-the denial of 'once saved always saved'(eternal salvation)
-the rejection of a bodily materialization of Yeshua from heaven at His 2nd Advent
.....AND SO ON.

It has been corroborated amply and authoritatively that the Witnesses are a cult and in fact DON'T KNOW YEHOVAH . It's time 2 desist calling this cult the "Jehovah's" Witnesses- and start calling them (Watchtower) Witnesses.

Whosoever denieth the Son,the same hath not the Father: but he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.-I John II XXIII

Brown Street
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Brown Street » October 19th, 2007, 11:24 pm

If you know much about religion, and Christianity, and the BIble, you know thatJehovah's Witnesses

-are NOT Christian ..
-do NOTbelieve in the Bible...the Bible used by JW's is one that they have changed themselves-changed the translations to fit their interpretations.

The JW's were founded by a man-not by God-this man delivered all this doctrine never heard of before his time, and then pedicted the end of the world. Well, the world did not end, and his doctrine was like his prediction-WRONG!

Alot fo it is about making people go out and sell, sell, sell those books and magazines! Bring in the money for Jehovah! Oh-oops-Jehovah aint here? Well then, I guess our LEADERS will use the money-ha you bet they will!

Brown Street
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Brown Street » October 19th, 2007, 11:31 pm

Jehovah's Witnesses are EASILY countered, and gotten rid of, simply if you are a person who is familair with and knows about your faith...Ifyou know your faith, and/or the BIble,jehovah's Witnesses will LEAVE IMMEDIATELY, because they do not want to hear things thatcounter what they say, or hear things that show their beliefs are simply incorrect! They MUCH PREFER to talk to those who have NO knowledge of religion, Christianity, or the Bible, so they can "blow them away"with all their so-called "knowldge," which any educated person really knows is falsehoods, lies, deceptions, and a lot of nonsense! Theyare AFRAID to speak to people who KNOW what they are about!

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » October 19th, 2007, 11:55 pm

Jehovah's Witnesses consider themselves true Christians.

From what little I know... a lot of the funds the Kingdom Halls receive are through donations but Jehovah's Witnesses do sell material. by the way, they use the Greek and the Hebrew Scriptures the purest of translations available.

No, Jehovah's Witnesses are there to help you and are not vain in anyway. maybe someday I'll wise up and look into the Jehovah's Witnesses functions.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 23rd, 2007, 7:39 pm

~J~ wrote:
by the way, they use the Greek and the Hebrew Scriptures the purest of translations available.
Oh yeah? Then tell me why there is over (If I'm aright) 30 omitted scriptures in their entirety in the New World Translation. Moreover, there are a myriad of partial deletions of scriptures in the NWT. Those same scriptures that are omitted in the NWT are in my King James Version. The translators of the KJV also used the Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek autographs or manuscripts 2 give unto us the English version of those Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek manuscripts.

And 4 those who don't know the NIV Bible has those same scriptures deleted as do the NWT. The NIV & the NWT are practically alike.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 7th, 2007, 4:13 pm

What is it that JWs believe and preech that was proven false and unmoral?

Like Mormons believe the Garden of Eden is in Missouri LOL.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 8th, 2007, 12:05 am

They wake me up when Im trying to sleep in :evil:

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re:

Unread post by alexalonso » December 3rd, 2012, 2:33 am

~J~ wrote:Jehovah's Witnesses consider themselves true Christians.

From what little I know... a lot of the funds the Kingdom Halls receive are through donations but Jehovah's Witnesses do sell material. by the way, they use the Greek and the Hebrew Scriptures the purest of translations available.

No, Jehovah's Witnesses are there to help you and are not vain in anyway. maybe someday I'll wise up and look into the Jehovah's Witnesses functions.
they are definitely christian, and they have no agenda at all.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » December 7th, 2012, 11:02 pm

^^^^If u use the word 'Christian' as loosely as others do across earth, sure they are. Catholicism is Christian, the Black Hebrew Israelites are Christian, the Mormons are Christians, Farrakhan even called himself a Christian 1 time. So depending on how 'u' define 'Chrisitan', anything or anybody can be 'Christian'. But I'm sure we agree 2 disagree.

They have no agenda? Come on Alonzo. Everybody has an agenda, whether it be good or bad or other. The agenda of the Witnesses is 2 convince people that Jesus the Messiah & the Holy Spirit are not God & there is no such thing as the Trinity or Godhead as mainstream 'Christianity' say there is; they have an agenda 2 make people not believe in a literal hell; they have an agenda 2 make people believe that all people will eventually live in paradise on earth & only 144,000 JWs will live in Heaven/Paradise; they have an agenda 2 make people believe that Jesus the Messiah didn't rise bodily from the grave after 3 days, thus nullifying the Gospel, the main message of Christianity; they have an agenda 2 make u believe that u have 2 work your way into heaven/paradise on earth and that we're not saved by mere faith in the Gospel message alone, apart from any works; they have an agenda 2 prove in their interpretation of the NWT- which by the way is an incomplete version/translation of the Bible, missing over 30 scriptures in their entirety from copies of copies of the original Hebrew & Greek manuscripts- that Jesus, God the Son, is none other than Michael the Archangel; and etc.

My agenda and the agenda of those who believe like me is 2 show & prove in the Holy Bible that all the things enumerated above and other doctrines that the Witnesses & other pseudo-Christian groups, organizations, & denominations, as well as other anti-Bible theologies, ideologies, religions, & irreligious groups are false in what they teach/believe & showing them real Biblical truth & facts and God's true plan of salvation as revealed in the Scriptures.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 17th, 2012, 12:16 am

It is not their agenda to "make people believe" but rather to show people if they believe in the scripture, all that information is in there, when most preachers are preaching about their on personal philosophy and not relying on scripture to provide the entire story.

So if you want to call that an agenda, so be it.

But a Christian is defined by anyone who believes that worship of God the father must go through his son Christ. If you believe that you are a Christian, and I know that Farrakhan does not believe in that, so he is clearly not a Christian. I though he was a Muslim.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 17th, 2012, 12:39 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
Jesus the Messiah & the Holy Spirit are not God
No, they say that the Holy Spirit is God's active force and that Jesus is the son.
TarHeelRED wrote:
there is no such thing as the Trinity or Godhead as mainstream 'Christianity' say there is;
Correct
TarHeelRED wrote:
they have an agenda 2 make people not believe in a literal hell;
that is correct and true, there is no such place of Hell being an eternal place of torment where you burn in fire. That come from Dante's writing and is not in scripture

TarHeelRED wrote:
they have an agenda 2 make people believe that all people will eventually live in paradise on earth
Correct, the meek will possess the Earth and live FOREVER upon it.

TarHeelRED wrote: only 144,000 JWs will live in Heaven/Paradise;
No completely correct, they dont teach that ONLY JWs will make up the 144,000, because there are many people that are in that group before the current JW movement even started, but there will be on 144,000 people from Earth to reign with Jesus in heaven while the rest of us get to live on Earth ,
TarHeelRED wrote: they have an agenda 2 make people believe that Jesus the Messiah didn't rise bodily from the grave after 3 days, thus nullifying the Gospel, the main message of Christianity;
Not true, they certainly beleive that Jesus was resurrected after he was killed on earth.
TarHeelRED wrote: they have an agenda 2 make u believe that u have 2 work your way into heaven/paradise on earth and that we're not saved by mere faith in the Gospel message alone, apart from any works;
That's true, the bible tells us that faith alone without works is dead!

TarHeelRED wrote: they have an agenda 2 prove in their interpretation of the NWT- which by the way is an incomplete version/translation of the Bible, missing over 30 scriptures in their entirety from copies of copies of the original Hebrew & Greek manuscripts-
Untrue, being a bible collector with over 50 different types, I often hear this false claim, if you are going to claim that the NWT has missing scriptures, then all English versions, King James, NIV, Living, etc then have missing scriptures. Completely untrue.

TarHeelRED wrote:
that Jesus, God the Son, is none other than Michael the Archangel; and etc.
It took me a while to figure this one out but then it is rather simple. First let me say that the over whelming majority of the globes population DO NOT believe that Jesus is the same as GOD the father. Jesus therefore had a beginning, making him the first creation of God the Father thus making Jesus the first Angel ever created, as described in Proverbs. Jesus then created everything and everyone else under the direction of his father. So that would make him the highest of all angels, the Arcangel.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » January 9th, 2013, 8:37 pm

I hate to give you credit again ;) lol joking

Alonso looks like you've been doing some type of good general research with regards, or talking to Witnesses and their believes, I wish I could add to it I just don't really feel qualify at the moment. I just wanted to give you a thumps up because to my understanding you're on the right track.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 17th, 2013, 2:51 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
Jesus the Messiah & the Holy Spirit are not God
alexalonso wrote:No, they say that the Holy Spirit is God's active force and that Jesus is the son.
Of course Jesus is the Son. I don't dispute that. But he's also 100% God & 100% man. He's God incarnate. The Father & Holy Spirit are indeed spirit. Yet, the Son is God personified, the actual image of the invisible God (Colossians 1:15) & "the express image of His person" (Hebrews 1:3). Jesus claimed equality with the Father- "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God" (Philippians 2:6).
TarHeelRED wrote:
there is no such thing as the Trinity or Godhead as mainstream 'Christianity' say there is;
alexalonso wrote:Correct
Lol. Where's your proof man? All u ever do is say. Post some so-called evidence 2 support your allegations like u do gang maps & gang graffiti.
TarHeelRED wrote:
they have an agenda 2 make people not believe in a literal hell;
alexalonso wrote:that is correct and true, there is no such place of Hell being an eternal place of torment where you burn in fire. That come from Dante's writing and is not in scripture
My only evidence is the Scripture. Mark 9: "43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: 44 Where their worm (soul) dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. 45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: 46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. 47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: 48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched." These are the words of Jesus Himself. If u don't take my word 4 it @ least take His.
The following verses are not a parable. In all parables Jesus NEVER gave names. This factual story has names in it! Luke 16:23 "And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom." The KJV has hell in this verse but the Greek word is Hades- the abode of the dead. The Greek word 4 hell is actually gehenna. Since all believers enter heaven 2 be with God upon death now, hades is reserved 4 the wicked/unsaved dead WHERE THERE IS FLAME & TORMENT until they're inevitably thrown into the everlasting lake of fire after the Great White Thrown judgement (Rev. 20). "24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. 25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. 28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Lastly, Revelations 20: "10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. :shock: "14 And death and *hell (*Gk. hades, again this is a mistranslation) were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." :shock: :shock: I'll stop with these examples. It's obvious that I take the Scripture 2 be literal unless otherwise noted by the context & u & the Russelites don't.

TarHeelRED wrote:
they have an agenda 2 make people believe that all people will eventually live in paradise on earth
alexalonso wrote:Correct, the meek will possess the Earth and live FOREVER upon it.
U didn't catch the sarcasm homes. Since the Russelites don't believe in a literal hell/lake of fire, they say that everybody- Muslims, Buddhists, Taoists, atheists, sceptics, unbelievers, & anybody else who reject fundamental TRUTHS in the Holy Bible- is going 2 be on this paradise, MEEK OR UNMEEK. Once again Jesus said, "Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth" in Matthew 5:5. U & the Russelites say even the those who aren't meek will inherit the earth.
TarHeelRED wrote: only 144,000 JWs will live in Heaven/Paradise;
alexalonso wrote:No completely correct, they dont teach that ONLY JWs will make up the 144,000, because there are many people that are in that group before the current JW movement even started, but there will be on 144,000 people from Earth to reign with Jesus in heaven while the rest of us get to live on Earth ,
"No (sic) completely correct" but correct enough.
TarHeelRED wrote: they have an agenda 2 make people believe that Jesus the Messiah didn't rise bodily from the grave after 3 days, thus nullifying the Gospel, the main message of Christianity;
alexalonso wrote:Not true, they certainly beleive that Jesus was resurrected after he was killed on earth.

Alonso I know what the Russelites teach. They teach that The Messiah was resurrected spiritually NOT BODILY!! What good is that? If u believe in a bodily resurrection of Messiah u reject what the Watch Tower teaches. Would u be a good Russelite Witness if u believe that?
TarHeelRED wrote: they have an agenda 2 make u believe that u have 2 work your way into heaven/paradise on earth and that we're not saved by mere faith in the Gospel message alone, apart from any works;
alexalonso wrote:That's true, the bible tells us that faith alone without works is dead!
Romans 4:5: "But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness." "Cf. James 2:24. These are two aspects of one truth. Paul speaks of that which justifies man before God, viz. faith alone, wholly apart from works; James of the proof before men, that he who professes to have justifying faith really has it. Paul speaks of what God sees- faith; James of what men see- works, as the visible evidence of faith. Paul draws his illustration from Gen. xv:6; James from Gen. xxii:1-19. James' key-phrase is "ye see." (Jas.ii:24), for men cannot see faith except as manifested through works." -1917 KJV Scofield Reference Study Bible

TarHeelRED wrote: they have an agenda 2 prove in their interpretation of the NWT- which by the way is an incomplete version/translation of the Bible, missing over 30 scriptures in their entirety from copies of copies of the original Hebrew & Greek manuscripts-
alexalonso wrote:Untrue, being a bible collector with over 50 different types, I often hear this false claim, if you are going to claim that the NWT has missing scriptures, then all English versions, King James, NIV, Living, etc then have missing scriptures. Completely untrue.
No, your statement is completely untrue. I have an NIV version of the Holy Scriptures that I once read b4 I graduated 2 reading the Authorized Version. They omit some of the same verses as the NWT. The only difference is the NIV & other per-versions have an asterisk in the reading text WHERE THE VERSE IS SUPPOSE 2 BE & they put the omitted verse in the text on the bottom of the page. The NWT does no such thing. Don't compare the KJV with other per-versions as the NWT & etc. If anything, so-called modern day scholars & textual critics claim that the KJV translators used a corrupt manuscript w/ interpolated verses.
TarHeelRED wrote:
that Jesus, God the Son, is none other than Michael the Archangel; and etc.
alexalonso wrote:It took me a while to figure this one out but then it is rather simple. First let me say that the over whelming majority of the globes population DO NOT believe that Jesus is the same as GOD the father. Jesus therefore had a beginning, making him the first creation of God the Father thus making Jesus the first Angel ever created, as described in Proverbs. Jesus then created everything and everyone else under the direction of his father. So that would make him the highest of all angels, the Arcangel.
Nah, u didn't figure this heresy of many heresies out. Alonso, 4 the record I & other Trinitarians don't believe that Jesus & the Father are the same Person. We believe in 1 God who exists as 3 Persons. The Father, Son, & Holy Spirit are 3 distinct Persons who comprise the One God. The Father didn't die 4 our sins, the Son did. The Father doesn't indwell believers upon trusting the Gospel, the Holy Spirit does. So your perception of the Trinity/Godhead is skewed. Ever heard of modalism? Modalism/Sabellianism is a nontrinitarian concept that teaches that the Father, Son, & Spirit are different aspects or modes of 1 God rather than 3 distinct Persons within the Godhead. Modalism differs from from Unitarianism by claiming that Jesus is fully God. T.D. Jakes believes in this.
Jesus DID NOT have a beginning nor was He the 1st creation of God. "In the beginning WAS the Word , and the Word WAS with God, and the Word was God" -John 1:1. B4 the beginning began the Son was present w/ the Father as was the Holy Spirit. Micah 5:2, "But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall He come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel (Jesus the Messiah); WHOSE GOINGS FORTH HAVE BEEN FROM OF OLD, FROM EVERLASTING." Do u see that? "From everlasting"? The Son & the Spirit always was, always is, & always will be as is the Father, from everlasting 2 everlasting.
Can u show me in Scripture where Jesus as an archangel is described in the book of Proverbs? Again Alonso, u just say & never corroborate. Where is this in Proverbs or anywhere in the Holy Scripture? The Scripture tells me that the Son is higher than the angels. Hebrews 1:4, "Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they. 5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?" (The answer is NEVER Alonso.) YHVH never begot an 'only begotten' angel. He did beget the Only Begotten Son though. "6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him. (He didn't tell Jesus 2 worship Himself the archangel; He told the angels 2 worship the only begotten Son of God, God the Son. And did u notice the word worship? :shock: Worship is only reserved 4 God.) 7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. 8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, :shock: is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom." OMG -Oh my God- Jesus, God the Son!!!! The Father called the Son GOD!!! But if u don't take the Scriptures literal u won't believe this. And if u could half way believe it you'll only say as do other Russelite Witnesses, "He isn't thee Almighty God though." LOL!!!! How many gods must there be?! There's only 1. But he exists as 3 Persons. God bless u Alonso.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 17th, 2013, 2:56 am

alexalonso wrote:If you believe that you are a Christian, and I know that Farrakhan does not believe in that, so he is clearly not a Christian. I though he was a Muslim.
I heard a sermon once that Farrakhan gave at a church in 2006 & he said, "....we as Christians." That's why I said if u use the word Christian loosely as others do anybody can be a Christian. I was really being sarcastic though.

SpiritualKnight
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: waco

Unread post by SpiritualKnight » September 12th, 2018, 1:18 am

the Jehovah's witnesses text has been twisted from the original/true bible scripture text, to where they change some things hide the truth about Jesus being the one true God, who came in the flesh, died on the cross for our sins, and was resurrected three days later so that all who call upon God and accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior are saved. They receive the Holy Spirit/eternal life/forgiveness of all sins - past up to that point, and future.Their 'bible' has been changed, but not enough to where I'm not able to still show that Jesus is the one true God from it. Read Isaiah 9:6. John 1, John 3:16-17, romans 8, and 1 Timothy 3:16. Jesus was fully God and fully man, when He manifested as God in human flesh, just as prophesied.

Many groups profess one thing, and present that as their beliefs (exoteric), while believing something else at the higher levels of the group (esoteric). This is done with by many satanists, for control of people, and also to help them covertly carry out satans agenda. I read somebody on this thread say that Jehovah's witnesses creator has ties to the satanic (at it's highest levels) group the freemasons, which is true.

you all should look into this - Russ Dizdar is a current preacher/former ohio police chaplain, who speaks about the massive satanic cult activity going on in ohio, and other states/places. (his facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/russ.dizdar). He lives in summit county, ohio - he helps people that are born into satanic cults get out, receive salvation, and provides protection to them, and also helps bring healing from a condition they often impose on members from birth, called multiple personality disorder (MPD - also known as DID, dissociative identity disorder), which they use to help keep members under control/hidden.. The satanic covens/cult groups do this through various methods of torture from birth, to bring about a 'split' in the personality through trauma - then hypnosis (and other essentially brainwashing techniques) are used on the 'split personalities', which are 'programmed' (so to speak) to be obedient and do the work. The process is known/documented as satanic ritual abuse (SRA - look it up..) - the man russ helps get salvation/healing for ALL the personalities, and can help provide means of escape/protection for those that want out of these satanic cults/secret society groups.These satanic cult groups I'm talking about are part of the anti-christ's satanic army that's spoken about in the prophetic bible verses of revelation (revelation 16:13-14, revelation 19:19), and are secretly operating inter-connected HEAVILY all over the country, and in other places world wide... They have people operating covertly at all levels of government, education, entertainment, law enforcement, and religions/religious groups (pretending to be one religion, while secretly they're a satanist), and they are VERY ORGANIZED, AND VERY ACTIVE. (*Note* also youtube search: 'cia and satanism' - ted gunderson, a former FBI member, has some really valuable/interesting information concerning this topic.. also look up 'MK-Ultra', and 'project bluebird'.... there are official government files/documents available online, concerning this stuff.) These are the last days (matthew 24), and the end of this world as we know it is not far off. These satanic cults engage in the act of casting spells/hexes on people, as well, but christians are able to combat this with the power of God them through prayer, and also deliverance for the satanic witch's can be attained. The preacher russ has powerful spiritual warfare teachings (Judges 9:57, Matthew 16:18-19, Mark 16:16-18, Luke 10:18-20, Acts 13:1-12, Acts 16:16-18, Ephesians 6:10-17) - witchcraft is real (Deuteronomy 18:10-11, Luke 10:18-20, Romans 16:10, Acts 19:18-29, 1 Timothy 4:1, Revelation 2:24), and these satanic covens/cult groups are heavily into it, doing human sacrifice and other things for demonic empowerment (2 Kings 21:6, Matthew 16:26-27, Luke 4:5-7, Acts 8:9-1, Revelation 18:23), and are involved in/tied to child kidnappings, much of the sex trafficking/sex slave stuff, serial killers (for example: charles manson, and richard ramirez -AKA the night stalker, who was from texas...), and also many people believe that some of the mass murderer's/shooters that have been arrested are potentially satanic cult coven members/victims of the satanic ritual abuse, themselves... This stuff is VERY REAL, and it is a VERY SERIOUS SITUATION - the man russ provides massive concrete evidence concerning this matter, and I have a qucik/powerful overview teaching that's posted at the top of my page, with a few links attached to it, that will help bring a strong understanding concerning the situation, while providing evidences as well. PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT! (my face book is: https://www.facebook.com/kenny.jackson.5011)