DID GOD CREATE THE UNIVERSE??

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
PELON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PELON » January 21st, 2007, 5:17 pm

Lonewolf wrote:
We are all human, not monkies but somewhere in ancient history there was some sort of mutation that happened.
GIVE PROPS TO THE NAZYS WHILE YOU'RE AT IT . . .
'CAUSE YOU KNOW >> THEY EXPERIMENTED AND
PLAYED ON THE "MUTATION" FIEL OF SCIENCE . . .
WITH THEM AS THE "GOD" . . . BUT WERE THEY?

LOOK WITHIN YOU HOLMES!

SCIENCE AND ALL IT'S HISTORY >>
>> HAS REVOLVED >> ON THE "UN-EXPLAINED!"

HERE'S TO THE GOD OF MERCY, TO THE GOD OF LOVE,
TO THE GOD OF TRUE JUSTICE, TO THE GOD OF LIFE!
THERE U GO AGAIN...HALTING UR LIFE TO A GOD THATS NON EXISTING...THERES MANY WAYS TO JUMP OVER A FENCE, BUT ONLY ONE THING IS CERTAIN.....UR GOING OVER IT.....

PELON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PELON » January 21st, 2007, 5:24 pm

THERE SURE IS ONE THING IN COMMON BETWEEN US...WE ARE ALL INTERESTED IN THIS..OR ELSE YOU WOULDNTBE POSTING A COMMENT...

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 21st, 2007, 5:40 pm

I GIVE UP . . .

. . . YOU LOST!

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 21st, 2007, 6:02 pm

Lonewolf wrote:I GIVE UP . . .

. . . YOU LOST!

:(

PELON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PELON » January 21st, 2007, 6:08 pm

A Ghost wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:I GIVE UP . . .

. . . YOU LOST!

:(
I GIVE UP.....I LOST BUT THE FACT STILL REMAINS....GOD IS JUST A DREAM ENVISIONED BY ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS THAT TRIPPED ON TABACOO!!

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » January 21st, 2007, 7:53 pm

pelon (baldy) "correct me if im wrong"
my brain has nothing to do with my faith, faith exceeds what the brain cannot phathom. it's an ever enduring process of growing will power to know somehow someway what im hoping for will be manifested.

oh wreched man that i am, the flesh knows where it comes from and it knows where it's going, and it has no desire to please God, so when the
disincorporation of flesh, soul and spirit (death) occurs, depending
on whether your soul was closer to the spirit or the flesh dtermines your fate.

i understand you dont believe, but im inclined to believe you havn't had a God revealing experiance yet!!! verily, verily i say unto you, trust me your time is coming, get ready!!! i belive everyone in america who lives to an understanding age at some point in their life has a chance learn of God
when i say learn of God i mean walk in His way!!! free will determines the decision.

i think satans greatest deception is to make people belive the spirit realm doesnt exist.

before we belive we must be taught so at what point in your life did you
make up your mind that He doesnt exist.
there are those out there who have never had any reason to believe in Him

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 21st, 2007, 8:08 pm

worldwide wrote:pelon (baldy) "correct me if im wrong"
my brain has nothing to do with my faith, faith exceeds what the brain cannot phathom. it's an ever enduring process of growing will power to know somehow someway what im hoping for will be manifested.

oh wreched man that i am, the flesh knows where it comes from and it knows where it's going, and it has no desire to please God, so when the

i understand you dont believe, but im inclined to believe you havn't had a God revealing experiance yet!!! verily, verily i say unto you, trust me your time is coming, get ready!!! i belive everyone in america who lives to an understanding age at some point in their life has a chance learn of God
when i say learn of God i mean walk in His way!!! free will determines the decision.
what about the kids riding their bikes down the street that catch that stray bullet to the head at 12 years old?

Did they learn of God?

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » January 22nd, 2007, 7:07 am

A Ghost Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:08 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

worldwide wrote:

what about the kids riding their bikes down the street that catch that stray bullet to the head at 12 years old?

Did they learn of God?

good question, did they? you posed the question so atleast meet me half way. ask yourself this what level of understanding was the child, was the childs parents walking spiritually more than likely not,
the bible says that Jesus at around the age of 12 sat among scholars and those of great wisdom and ask questions to their astonishment!!! but on the same note Jesus was not an ordinary human being.

nowadays i would say probably not, although there are exceptional cases in which children have Gods anointing resting upon them and being so they have a grasp that not even adults can understand how God uses them.

thats quite a retorical question, i know it was to challenge me, trust me i dont answer to foolishness so i'll consider it an honest question.

deflect your attention from that question and reflect it to this reason.

what alot of people would say is why would God let this happen to an innocent child, let me tell you something, visit the tombs in rome and you'll see thousands of small tombs, besides adult size one's. those were children of people who had to watch their kids beheaded, stabbed, burned and maliciouslly killed before they would denounce the name of Christ
This aint no dream or some great story, this is a way of life for people who believe with without a shadow of a doubt. you better be careful about puttin your mouth on a child of God.

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » January 22nd, 2007, 12:42 pm

there was a lecture about faith and people asked what the scolar thought about atheist, the scholar said he thought they were better then most so called people of faith! the audience cried why? He replyed saying atheists say there is no god! all he has to add is BUT ALLAH. Most atheists have rejected the false gods created by man, making it easier to make them see light in the one true God. unlike other religious folks who need to be told first there belief is wrong, proof it and then teach them The one true God, ALLAH (SWT).
This scholar made a statement saying, a person of little Knowledge of science is an atheist, a man of great knoweldege and understanding of science believes in God.

PELON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PELON » January 22nd, 2007, 3:41 pm

frozen fire wrote:there was a lecture about faith and people asked what the scolar thought about atheist, the scholar said he thought they were better then most so called people of faith! the audience cried why? He replyed saying atheists say there is no god! all he has to add is BUT ALLAH. Most atheists have rejected the false gods created by man, making it easier to make them see light in the one true God. unlike other religious folks who need to be told first there belief is wrong, proof it and then teach them The one true God, ALLAH (SWT).
This scholar made a statement saying, a person of little Knowledge of science is an atheist, a man of great knoweldege and understanding of science believes in God.
Until just a couple of hundred years ago, most people thought that a god or gods controlled everything. Why did the wind blow? Why was there lightning and thunder? Why did the sun, moon, and stars apparently go around the Earth? Why did someone get sick and die? Why did anything happen? Well, obviously, God did it. If a person doesn’t know how something works or why something happened, they can say, “God did it.” This is known as the “god of the gaps,” or the “argument from ignorance,” and it is at the heart of the conflict between science and religion. Science looks for natural causes, while religion looks for supernatural causes. Science is steadily winning, because as we understand more and more about the universe, the gap where God might function grows smaller and smaller. Every time we learn more, God has less room to operate. When we learned what caused the sun to apparently move across the sky, there was no need for the Greek god Helios and his chariot. When we understood what caused lightning, there was no need for the Greek god Zeus, the Roman god Jupiter, or the Norse god Thor.

PELON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PELON » January 22nd, 2007, 3:46 pm

worldwide wrote:A Ghost Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:08 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

worldwide wrote:

Did they learn of God?

good question, did they? you posed the question so atleast meet me half way. ask yourself this what level of understanding was the child, was the childs parents walking spiritually more than likely not,
the bible says that Jesus at around the age of 12 sat among scholars and those of great wisdom and ask questions to their astonishment!!! but on the same note Jesus was not an ordinary human being.

nowadays i would say probably not, although there are exceptional cases in which children have Gods anointing resting upon them and being so they have a grasp that not even adults can understand how God uses them.

thats quite a retorical question, i know it was to challenge me, trust me i dont answer to foolishness so i'll consider it an honest question.

deflect your attention from that question and reflect it to this reason.

what alot of people would say is why would God let this happen to an innocent child, let me tell you something, visit the tombs in rome and you'll see thousands of small tombs, besides adult size one's. those were children of people who had to watch their kids beheaded, stabbed, burned and maliciouslly killed before they would denounce the name of Christ
This aint no dream or some great story, this is a way of life for people who believe with without a shadow of a doubt. you better be careful about puttin your mouth on a child of God.
Some people claim that there are other ways of knowing, such as mysticism, revelation or direct experience. People claim that they can experience God, sometimes thinking that the Holy Spirit has come into them. How can we verify these claims? The “Holy Spirit” experience seems to be very similar to the well-documented experience of catharsis. People claiming knowledge thru mysticism or revelation often don’t even agree with each other. The only way that I know to verify any mystic’s abilities is for the supposed mystic to be able to accurately, repeatedly, and verifiably know things that are supposedly impossible to know — such as events of the future. I know of no one who can, or could. Of course, we have to be very careful in any testing of such claims, because a good magician can easily fool us. Even if there were somebody who could predict the future, that does not mean that there’s a god. It would only mean that this person has peculiar skills. I submit that mysticism and revelation result from internal, altered states of consciousness — with no basis in external reality. Mysticism, revelation, and any other religious experience can only count for those who experience them; for all other people, they are merely hearsay. Thus, we can’t depend on mysticism or religious revelation to give us reliable answers to any issues.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 23rd, 2007, 1:21 am

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 23rd, 2007, 1:23 am

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » January 23rd, 2007, 5:22 am

the bible says, how can they hear unless they have a preacher, also it says forsake not the assembling of youselves, there are only two who are authorized minister to people on earth, an ordained man of God and satan, so which of the two are they hearing. there are still prophets on earth who can discearn the spirit. i wont deny that they had a supernatural experiance but i do question what type of was behind it.

there are 3 levels of demonization
1. demoniclly influenced
2. demoniclly indwelled
3. and worst of all demoniclly opressed.

it is seldom that christians become demoniclly oppressed, but it has happend.

you will know a HolyGhost experiance becuase it is verified with the evidence of speaking in tongues.

mysticism ???
religion is only a tradition of past down practice from generation to generation of people who attend service to satisfy their own qouta
never doing a service to God.

Full Gospel is where God resides if there are no sick healed, lepers cleanesd, devils cast out, an dead raised, yes i say again dead raised
then that church is not on Gods agenda

PELON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PELON » January 23rd, 2007, 9:58 pm

:twisted: :evil:

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 23rd, 2007, 10:01 pm

Yes, God created the universe. Religion and science are not at odds, science is simply too young.

PELON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PELON » January 23rd, 2007, 10:05 pm

BlaKK wrote:Yes, God created the universe. Religion and science are not at odds, science is simply too young.
WHY IS SCIENCE YOUNG?? BECAUSE OUR MINDS DELOVEPED THE UNDERSTANDING OF OUR OWN EVOLUTION...AND ARE CAPABLE TO DISTINGUISH BOTH...

SouljaGang
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljaGang » January 23rd, 2007, 10:07 pm

god created the world period end of discussion

PELON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PELON » January 23rd, 2007, 10:09 pm

SouljaGang wrote:god created the world period end of discussion
SIGN OF IGNORANCE...ITS OK WE WILL LEAVE WITHOUT U..DOENT MAKE A DIFFERANCE... :lol:

SouljaGang
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljaGang » January 23rd, 2007, 10:11 pm

PELON wrote:
SIGN OF IGNORANCE...ITS OK WE WILL LEAVE WITHOUT U..DOENT MAKE A DIFFERANCE... :lol:

i can understand y u dont belive in god cuz i don belive god made some 1 as stupid as u you were probabbly made by a scientists

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 23rd, 2007, 10:12 pm

PELON wrote:
PELON do not be so quick to proclaim "ignorance" what Soulja stated is a 'belief' not 'ignorance'

SouljaGang
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljaGang » January 23rd, 2007, 10:13 pm

BlaKK wrote:
PELON wrote:
PELON do not be so quick to proclaim "ignorance" what Soulja stated is a 'belief' not 'ignorance'

thank you

PELON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PELON » January 23rd, 2007, 10:15 pm

SouljaGang wrote:
PELON wrote:

i can understand y u dont belive in god because i don belive god made some 1 as stupid as u you were probabbly made by a scientists
:D FUNNY FOR YOU TO SAY THAT BECAUSE SCIENCE IS A NATURAL BELIEF UNLIKE GOD ITS FAITH AT ITS STRONGEST

SouljaGang
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljaGang » January 23rd, 2007, 10:16 pm

i aint even mad im jus sayin

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » January 24th, 2007, 3:35 am

BlaKK wrote:Yes, God created the universe. Religion and science are not at odds, science is simply too young.
Religion (islam my religion) and science are not at odds, when it comes to how it was created. but by whom it was created the misunderstanding starts, i believe God, some people say it happened on its own....

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 24th, 2007, 2:51 pm

If God really exists and he did something as massive as creating the universe then I dont really think he gives 2 shits about Earth

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » January 24th, 2007, 2:54 pm

:lol: :wink:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 24th, 2007, 3:00 pm

Sentenza wrote:Image

LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PELON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PELON » January 25th, 2007, 7:14 am

A Ghost wrote:
Sentenza wrote:Image

LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NO IM NOT IM A MY HOUSE...LOL

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 25th, 2007, 8:18 am

its cool man on a really clear night outside of the city in the forest you can see the milky way pefectly, its cool...

PELON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PELON » January 25th, 2007, 8:22 am

non-life never produces life and that the first life forms were the direct result of super-intelligence.

PELON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PELON » January 25th, 2007, 8:37 am

The cell has a language of its own, fully equipped with rules that govern how it communicates. This cellular communication system has been shown to have a one-to-one correspondence with our own communication systems