BLACK DRUG DEALERs need Mexico to make money

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
ROOKIE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

BLACK DRUG DEALERs need Mexico to make money

Unread post by ROOKIE » March 15th, 2004, 8:46 pm

BLACK DRUG DEALERS WOULD BE BROKE WITH OUT MEXICO ! AINT NO COKE COMING FROM AFRICA , BLOODS AND CRIPS SHOULD RECOGNIZE !!!!!!!

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: BLACK DRUG DEALER$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ !!!!!! 911111111111111

Unread post by kevmac » March 15th, 2004, 8:57 pm

ROOKIE wrote:BLACK DRUG DEALERS WOULD BE BROKE WITH OUT MEXICO ! AINT NO COKE COMING FROM AFRICA , BLOODS AND CRIPS SHOULD RECOGNIZE !!!!!!!
LOL. I think we have been asking the CIA, DEA, FEDS, JUDGES, and the's to recognize this for years. We don't grow it, we don't import it, but we get all day for it!

BTW_ hyperthetically- If Mexico didn't exist would there still be black drug dealers........And if you think blacks getting rich because mexico exist, shouldn't the mexicans equally recognize who's helping them sell and distribute the drugs????

Yo ROOKIE, I'm convinced, you're no police, your just a inmature idiot!

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » March 15th, 2004, 9:06 pm

kevmac wrote:
ROOKIE wrote:BLACK DRUG DEALERS WOULD BE BROKE WITH OUT MEXICO ! AINT NO COKE COMING FROM AFRICA , BLOODS AND CRIPS SHOULD RECOGNIZE !!!!!!!
LOL. I think we have been asking the CIA, DEA, FEDS, JUDGES, and the's to recognize this for years. We don't grow it, we don't import it, but we get all day for it!

BTW_ hyperthetically- If Mexico didn't exist would there still be black drug dealers........And if you think blacks getting rich because mexico exist, shouldn't the mexicans equally recognize who's helping them sell and distribute the drugs????

Yo ROOKIE, I'm convinced, you're no police, your just a inmature idiot!
Yea I would put him up there with killyjoy they are both stupid idiots

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 15th, 2004, 9:32 pm

ace2 shut the fu-k up all i do is speak the truth i aint sayin no stupid way
off sh-t like that dumb fu-k rookie is you just say im dumb kuz i speak my mind b-tch just shut the fuck up and mind your own

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » March 15th, 2004, 10:04 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:ace2 shut the fu-k up all i do is speak the truth i aint sayin no stupid way
off sh-t like that dumb fu-k rookie is you just say im dumb kuz i speak my mind b-tch just shut the "i will get banned" up and mind your own
I shouldnt repond to this but i'm feeling good tonite. Young killjoy you need to stop with all the tuff internet talk blood you have Crips and even somebody from your own set dissing you Blood if you are even from Pacomia Ru's because blood said nobody has heard of you from the Pacomia Ru's and he has P some of your post and blood has check you so you are making yourself look stupid like this rookie busta no respect blood you are just a wannabe trying to live out your gangster fantasy through this website so give it up blood you have been expose on here too many times. you are a good actor so go and take some acting classes and try and make it in hollywood because you have fail at trying to fool real G's up in here so maybe you can do it on the big screen :lol: .

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 15th, 2004, 11:01 pm

Ace2 wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:ace2 shut the fu-k up all i do is speak the truth i aint sayin no stupid way
off sh-t like that dumb fu-k rookie is you just say im dumb kuz i speak my mind b-tch just shut the "i will get banned" up and mind your own
I shouldnt repond to this but i'm feeling good tonite. Young killjoy you need to stop with all the tuff internet talk blood you have Crips and even somebody from your own set dissing you Blood if you are even from Pacomia Ru's because blood said nobody has heard of you from the Pacomia Ru's and he has P some of your post and blood has check you so you are making yourself look stupid like this rookie busta no respect blood you are just a wannabe trying to live out your gangster fantasy through this website so give it up blood you have been expose on here too many times. you are a good actor so go and take some acting classes and try and make it in hollywood because you have fail at trying to fool real G's up in here so maybe you can do it on the big screen :lol: .
^5 Some real stuff.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 16th, 2004, 8:41 am

yeah, BUT. If it wasn't for columbia and peru, the mexicans wouldn't have any drugs to sell except for seedy brown stress weed. So don't try taking all the credit.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 16th, 2004, 4:10 pm

again ace 2 how the fu-k can i act ? i aint bullsh-ttin and i aint just talkin tuff on here either i aint no bitch no one has proved me a bitch and it will never happen every time i get into it with some body they do that sneaky sh-t like talk behinde my back but when i confront a nigga they act all nice or niggas just try to jump me or get a bigger nigga on me so like i siad i aint no bitch and no one will prove me one ok
i personaly hate mothufu-kas who do that net bangin mess to but that dont mean i do the sh-t its just dumb and pointless

AINT!!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IN!!!!!!!!!!ME!!!!!!!!!!!
SO!!!!!!KUT!!!!!!!!!!IT!!!!!!!!OUT!!!!!!!!!AND!!!!!!!!DONT!!!!!!!!!SAY!!!!!!!!!
NOTHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!ELS!!!!!!!!!!!TO!!!!!!!!!!!ME!!!!!!!!!!

SoCalBandit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SoCalBandit » March 16th, 2004, 9:51 pm

Mexico's drug trade would be almost out if it weren't for the Colombianos more than anything. They import all the coke to Mexico, the Tijuana cartel (Arellano-Felix). A lot of weed is grown in Mexico (no, not just the shitty meccy, they grow good shit there too) and they got some H but the whole heroin market's dead and they make some meth down there, but not as much as here in Dago.

If you think about it, most of the US wouldn't have drugs if it weren't for Dago. All the homies would be able to get is weed. Dago produces the most meth in the US i think (or it used to be), but anyway, importing is BIG here.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 17th, 2004, 2:35 am

MAN I HEARD IN AFRICA THEY HAVE A LOT OF HEROIN NOT LIKE I CARE BUT RECENTLY READ IN THE TIME MAGAZINE. I GUESS DRUGS ARE EVERYWHERE.

spikey_2008

Unread post by spikey_2008 » March 18th, 2004, 4:10 pm

Man rookie you need to do some research.you think we only get it from mexico.Obviously you dont live on or even near the streets.We can get anythang from southamerica.Mexico got some good junk sometimes but we can get better from anywhere.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 18th, 2004, 4:14 pm

actually spikey, I think for the purpose of this thread we were talking about california. And most everything comes from mexico over here. Maybe on the east coast you have some stuff comin over from Florida, but it is a fact tjat somewhere around 75% of all heroin and cocaine that comes into the US comes through mexico, so even a lot of the stuff you get way ouver there came from over here.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: BLACK DRUG DEALERs need Mexico to make money

Unread post by alexalonso » July 29th, 2020, 11:44 am

There was a time where the drugs came to the US directly from South America, but that changed.