Farrakhan says the anti christ is here

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Farrakhan says the anti christ is here

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 4th, 2011, 3:54 pm

And he hope's Obama will remember his instructions. Evil, pure evil

And I do not disagree with the fact that we are in the middle east because of the oil. But that is the elite, not the general population that is responsible for that. He spews hate for ALL Americans because of what the elite have done

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Farrakhan says the anti christ is here

Unread post by cliffard » March 4th, 2011, 5:03 pm

where does he 'spew hate for all americans'? dont get me wrong, im not a huge fan of farrakhan but i didnt see that in that speech, i thought he made a relevant point, at the moment theres a lot of talk about 'democracy' in the middle east, true democracy could very likely result in a popular islamist movement replacing the house of saud in saudi arabia - i wonder whether america will be so keen on 'democracy' then, and, as farrakhan said, when there is mass uprising in the streets of america, lets see whether its dealt with in the manner that obama demands of qaddafi....

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » March 4th, 2011, 7:52 pm

hmmmm... all I can tell you Christina...

"One man's Christ is another man's devil!"

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 4th, 2011, 8:55 pm

Farrakhan should not be discrediting dictators nor even mention a word of ''uprising''. To me he seems like he is biting the hand that feeds him by making snickering undertone remarks about Ghaddafi, who is the same person who has funded the NOI . I don't see why he is firm to denounce the leaders of the arab world for attacking protesters, when he has dealt with some of them in the past and knew exactly who he was in coercion with.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 5th, 2011, 5:10 pm

Louis Farrakhan: Libya's Muammar Gaddafi Remains A Friend

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/2 ... 29024.html

ROSEMONT, Ill. (AP) -- Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan said Sunday that he considers Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi a friend and won't distance himself from him despite the deadly crackdown on protestors in the turbulent North Africa country.

"I'm warning you this is a Libyan problem, let the Libyans solve their problem," he said.

Farrakhan, 77, visited Gadhafi in the 1980s and has since considered him a friend. He said that if Gadhafi is persecuted for crimes against humanity, the same should apply to former President George W. Bush for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. He also said the U.S. shouldn't intervene in Libya with an armed response.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 6th, 2011, 7:52 pm

cliffard wrote:where does he 'spew hate for all americans'? dont get me wrong, im not a huge fan of farrakhan but i didnt see that in that speech, i thought he made a relevant point, at the moment theres a lot of talk about 'democracy' in the middle east, true democracy could very likely result in a popular islamist movement replacing the house of saud in saudi arabia - i wonder whether america will be so keen on 'democracy' then, and, as farrakhan said, when there is mass uprising in the streets of america, lets see whether its dealt with in the manner that obama demands of qaddafi....

Are you really not hearing the hate/evil in that mans(?) voice?

Try this one. There are a few parts to it, all listed I believe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqvK2N-aSQU

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 6th, 2011, 7:56 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:Farrakhan should not be discrediting dictators nor even mention a word of ''uprising''. To me he seems like he is biting the hand that feeds him by making snickering undertone remarks about Ghaddafi, who is the same person who has funded the NOI . I don't see why he is firm to denounce the leaders of the arab world for attacking protesters, when he has dealt with some of them in the past and knew exactly who he was in coercion with.

Because he used them to get where he needed to be and now can say whatever he wants and he knows it. Now we will hear the REAL NOI, its true intentions, loud and clear.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 7th, 2011, 6:34 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:Farrakhan should not be discrediting dictators nor even mention a word of ''uprising''. To me he seems like he is biting the hand that feeds him by making snickering undertone remarks about Ghaddafi, who is the same person who has funded the NOI . I don't see why he is firm to denounce the leaders of the arab world for attacking protesters, when he has dealt with some of them in the past and knew exactly who he was in coercion with.

Because he used them to get where he needed to be and now can say whatever he wants and he knows it. Now we will hear the REAL NOI, its true intentions, loud and clear.
Farrakhan and the NOI are nothing but stunt artist, they will use many alliances of other militants or wealthy opulent endorsers to help them get some funding and backing support in the black american community just like any rapper attempting to attempting to build a fan base would but at the end of the day it really adds up to nothing.

The real NOI is really about nothing, all they do is stand on the corners and preach empty speeches.Farrakhan is a hypocrite and has already a threatened Jessie Jackson ,turned his back to Khalid Abdul Muhhamad(after he was set up) , and ridicules white people yet he has white members in the NOI ,what good can Farrakhan possibly do for anybody.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 8th, 2011, 2:40 am

ViciousRidah wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

Farrakhan and the NOI are nothing but stunt artist, they will use many alliances of other militants or wealthy opulent endorsers to help them get some funding and backing support in the black american community just like any rapper attempting to attempting to build a fan base would but at the end of the day it really adds up to nothing.

The real NOI is really about nothing, all they do is stand on the corners and preach empty speeches.Farrakhan is a hypocrite and has already a threatened Jessie Jackson ,turned his back to Khalid Abdul Muhhamad(after he was set up) , and ridicules white people yet he has white members in the NOI ,what good can Farrakhan possibly do for anybody.

Sounds a lot like how Hitler started out. We look back now and wonder how the hell he managed what he did. And we aren't winning any popularity contests right now, its only going to get worse. Oil will go to 200+ a barrel and we won't be able to pay for foreign oil. We are so screwed :cry:

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 8th, 2011, 2:24 pm

Christina Marie wrote:

Sounds a lot like how Hitler started out. We look back now and wonder how the hell he managed what he did. And we aren't winning any popularity contests right now, its only going to get worse. Oil will go to 200+ a barrel and we won't be able to pay for foreign oil. We are so screwed :cry:
At least Hitler fought in WWI ,Farrakhan hasn't done jack, he hasn't even confronted any White Supremacist group.

Yea the oil prices are going up because its a lot of volatility in the North Africa,smh,Libya does contribute at least 1.6 to 1.9 bpd, and there has recently been many problems around the Suez, so its too much volatility.

Its the United States fault in my opinion we have not been expedient enough to maximize of other renewable resources less cut back on our own energy consumption.

Countries like Costa Rica put us too shame when it comes to renewable energy.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by mayugastank » March 9th, 2011, 12:50 am

What must Farakhan do to be considered a soldier/ I mean a word cuts sharper then a blade! The man speaks the truth and God Bless him for it. Whose God I do not know? But heres what I do know........oil/plunder/looting its what whites do they are parasitical and then turn around self righteously claiming they are doing it for the right reasons..........democracy/misuse of women/tyranny.........are all code words for finding a way into the arabic/latino/african countries while sidestepping their true motives......time and time again these spic/ninja/sand ninjas fall for it.....how long should men like Farakhan stand back and try their hardest to speak the truth without being cut down by their own people?

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » March 9th, 2011, 1:25 am

Christina Marie wrote:And he hope's Obama will remember his instructions. Evil, pure evil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGlfiBnJ-Pg

And I do not disagree with the fact that we are in the middle east because of the oil. But that is the elite, not the general population that is responsible for that. He spews hate for ALL Americans because of what the elite have done

Which is worse to spew hate(SPEECH) or to murder-rape-plunder-convert under penalty of death-enslave-rob-entire races and nations of people? The aztec/maori/inca/chiapian/kenyan/zulu/pinoy/japenese/etc etc............Was not Germanys Germans responsible for the holocaust? They did nothing to stop it-they looked blindly as their leaders genocidal fantasies out of sheer jeaoulsy nearly wiped out 2/3 of the worlds Jewry? One and all alike of the Irish/Italian/German/Welsh ancestors of this country bare responsibility for the crimes committed COUNTINOUSLY in their name...........300 years of oppression* and your complaining like his words are bittersweet.........Farakhan speaks the truth that others are scared to speak.........their are fundemental differences in the character of certain races. Lies are more accepted amongst "____________" some.!

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » March 9th, 2011, 1:28 am

Christina Marie wrote:
cliffard wrote:where does he 'spew hate for all americans'? dont get me wrong, im not a huge fan of farrakhan but i didnt see that in that speech, i thought he made a relevant point, at the moment theres a lot of talk about 'democracy' in the middle east, true democracy could very likely result in a popular islamist movement replacing the house of saud in saudi arabia - i wonder whether america will be so keen on 'democracy' then, and, as farrakhan said, when there is mass uprising in the streets of america, lets see whether its dealt with in the manner that obama demands of qaddafi....

Are you really not hearing the hate/evil in that mans(?) voice?

Try this one. There are a few parts to it, all listed I believe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqvK2N-aSQU

NO I AM NOT I HEAR TRUTH RINGING SO TRUE IT STINGS OF HATRED!! Whites would prefer to not mention a situation like this---unless of course they are in their own company speaking on whom to lay off at work! or whom to frame for a case.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 9th, 2011, 3:04 am

mayugastank wrote:What must Farakhan do to be considered a soldier/ I mean a word cuts sharper then a blade! The man speaks the truth and God Bless him for it. Whose God I do not know? But heres what I do know........oil/plunder/looting its what whites do they are parasitical and then turn around self righteously claiming they are doing it for the right reasons..........democracy/misuse of women/tyranny.........are all code words for finding a way into the arabic/latino/african countries while sidestepping their true motives......time and time again these spic/ninja/sand ninjas fall for it.....how long should men like Farakhan stand back and try their hardest to speak the truth without being cut down by their own people?
Its because Farrakhan has taken out other activist and sincere leaders in the community who were very proactive and thwarting in making progression. There fore Farrakhan is just hot air, I just stated above is that he has already betrayed many community activist counterparts.

Farrakhan really says what we already know in the black community.

Your talking about Farrakhan being cut down by his own people? You do know he may most likely have involvement in Malcolm X death.

He also threatened Jesse Jackson, yea he is very healthy and beneficial to his ''fellow black brothers''. Yea right

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » March 9th, 2011, 7:09 pm

Yes I have heard of Farakhan supposed involvement in Malcolm X death.........but whom really started the rumor? Now as far as what they man speaks and his understanding of world politics the system-European aggression against colored people.....well now he speaks knowledge like few others. I have listened to many many of his speeches and at times find myself kicking back contemplating what he says and think to myself has their ever been anyone ever to see it so clearly? Naked raw aggression against EVERY nation on earth even amongst themselves and no one to call Anglo-Saxon/Aryan people on it. Anyone who does so mention it is labeled fascists/racists/lunatic/pervert/murderer( or conspirator to committ murder).

The man irregardless of some problems really is a shining example to blacks and EVERY race. I mean here we have a country who preaches peace /falsely acts as if they are doing humanitarian and volunteer work while getting their foot in the door to LOOT everything possible from the people they are helping. I believe NOI decried that whites were created by a mad scientist? Well now what do mad scientist do? Experiment on their fellow man and look for causes of concern by manipulating sitautions to see how they turn out.......a literal case in point would be the Guatemalean STD study done on the people as if they were chattell. These people have no compunction of lying decieving stealing and raping killing ANYONE. So a hypocratic right hand to shake a left hand to steal.

Why would Farakhan be so tapped into World leaders like Amadinjad and Hugo Chavez .........because they all speak the same language. Its refreshing to hear truth spoken once in awhile.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 10th, 2011, 3:10 am

mayugastank wrote: Yes I have heard of Farakhan supposed involvement in Malcolm X death.........but whom really started the rumor? Now as far as what they man speaks and his understanding of world politics the system-European aggression against colored people.....well now he speaks knowledge like few others. I have listened to many many of his speeches and at times find myself kicking back contemplating what he says and think to myself has their ever been anyone ever to see it so clearly? Naked raw aggression against EVERY nation on earth even amongst themselves and no one to call Anglo-Saxon/Aryan people on it. Anyone who does so mention it is labeled fascists/racists/lunatic/pervert/murderer( or conspirator to committ murder).

And many people do mention and refer to the fallacies ,the misdeeds,crimes,and atrocities that were commited against blacks, Farrakhan is not the first to do this, NOR IS FARRAKHAN SAYING ANYTHING MOST BLACKS HAVEN'T HEARD. You really think Farrakhan is the one who sheds light on the impending dangers blacks face or any the issues the black community deals with. The problem with Farrakhan is that he is regurgitating stuff said before(by those same activist he sought to cause harm) and Farrakhan makes no action on anything,Farrakhan or anybody in the NOI are not that forthcoming about white Anglo-Saxons,they would of never shunned Khalid Abdul Muhhamad for being proactive and dilligent in confronting racial conflicts, they would of never shunned Malcolm X for speaking out right, they would of never HAD A DEAL WITH THE KKK.This is known the NOI has signed treaty with the KKK, you ain't going to tell me Farrakhan or the NOI is raw.

NATION OF ISLAM NEO NAZIS AND KLU KLUX KLAN’S ALLIANCE

http://thegreyfalcon.wordpress.com/2010 ... -alliance/

mayugastank wrote:
The man irregardless of some problems really is a shining example to blacks and EVERY race.
Based on what though? WHat has he actually done to change the plight of black people in this country.Only thing I see him as a hypocrite and a stunt dummy .

He has even been counter productive for other blacks especially community activist when he has threatened Jesse Jackson.

http://fedstv.com/Video/Louis-Farrakhan ... 3346c928f6

mayugastank wrote: I mean here we have a country who preaches peace /falsely acts as if they are doing humanitarian and volunteer work while getting their foot in the door to LOOT everything possible from the people they are helping. I believe NOI decried that whites were created by a mad scientist? Well now what do mad scientist do? Experiment on their fellow man and look for causes of concern by manipulating sitautions to see how they turn out.

The NOI beleives whites are malevolent by nature yet they now have ''white members''. Yea they are very firm in their beliefs. :lol: :roll:

mayugastank wrote: Why would Farakhan be so tapped into World leaders like Amadinjad and Hugo Chavez .........because they all speak the same language. Its refreshing to hear truth spoken once in awhile.
Thats wrong Farrakhan is not tapped in with any nationally recognized political party , he may have received some funding from Gadaffi in the past but that is really nothing,( gaddafi is also known for funding terrorist groups,think of it as muslim charity.j/k)

But on a serious note,it is known that the NOI is not recognized in any Arab state(Country)or sect they are not official and they are for the most part frowned upon and detested by many muslims.

Never heard of Farrakhan being cool with Amadinijad or Chavez.I actually admire Chavez . :)

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » March 10th, 2011, 7:31 am

@ViciousRidah & Mayugastank- I think that both of your positions have merit. Moreover, I think that the power that Farrakhan once exhibited was his ability to bring the media and others attention to certain issues. This was really evident back in the 80's when he was at the height of his popularity. I think over the years do to his health and age this ability has diminished.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 10th, 2011, 9:11 am

There is no doubt about who is considered to be the father of the Muslim faith. Ishmael was the first son of Abraham but his mother was Hagar, the maidservant of Sarah (Abraham’s wife). God promised Abraham that he would be the father of many nations. Abraham and Sarah got impatient because of their old age, so Sarah told Abraham to sleep with their maidservant so that she could give him a child. Hagar got pregnant, and had a son who she named Ishmael. Sarah got jealous of Hagar and mistreated her. Because of this, the angel of the Lord told Hagar, “I will so increase your descendants that they will be too numerous to count.” The Nation of Islam fulfills this prophecy. The angel of the Lord also prophesied about the character of Ishmael. “He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers.” Again, this prophecy is fulfilled in that Islam has always fought against his brothers, especially Christians and Jews (Abraham is the father of us all). Soon after Ishmael was born, Abraham and Sarah did give birth to a son, and his name was Isaac, whom God promised. God also made a covenant with Abraham, promising that if he would obey His commands, He will be their God, and they will be His people. He also promised to make a covenant with Isaac, not Ishmael.

This is important to consider, because salvation will only come through Abraham’s seed, and through his legitimate son Isaac. Although God promised that Ishmael will be the father of a great nation, the covenant would be made with Isaac.

Now in the New Testament, comparisons are made. A slave woman versus a free woman; a son by the slave woman, versus a son by the free woman; the Old Covenant versus the New Covenant; no inheritance for the son of the slave woman, versus an inheritance for the son of the free woman; children of the slave woman versus children of the free woman. These comparisons are shown to illustrate where our salvation comes from. The Scriptures clearly show that it is through the free woman, and that Christians are children of the free woman.

If the inheritance is promised to the children of the free woman, then Ishmael, while he may be the father of the nation of Islam, will never share in that inheritance, and neither will his descendants. The nation of Islam are those descendants.

So my Muslim friends, I urge you to consider who you will follow. Christ, the proven Messiah, or W. Fard Muhammad, the false Messiah? Will you be a child of the slave woman, or will you be a child of the free woman. The choice is yours.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » March 12th, 2011, 2:24 pm

Follow Christ he didnt even want that! Christainaity is a white mans made up religion that wiped up hundreds of millions thru conversion yet somehow continues preaching slavation and goodness? youve mastered the white double speak* kill those who dont convert and then turn around and bless their murder. I will not follow some perverted made up sacreligious and hateful religion. A religion that has all the markings of the antichrist. Theyve taken everything Christ spoke of and turned it on its head for 1000s of years and I believe the only way to cleanse that religion of its impurities would be to complteley start over.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 13th, 2011, 2:09 pm

mayugastank wrote:Follow Christ he didnt even want that! Christainaity is a white mans made up religion that wiped up hundreds of millions thru conversion yet somehow continues preaching slavation and goodness? youve mastered the white double speak* kill those who dont convert and then turn around and bless their murder. I will not follow some perverted made up sacreligious and hateful religion. A religion that has all the markings of the antichrist. Theyve taken everything Christ spoke of and turned it on its head for 1000s of years and I believe the only way to cleanse that religion of its impurities would be to complteley start over.
Christianity is a made up religion? The ONLY Son of God is Jesus Christ and those who follow him are known as Christians and have been since he began witnessing in his Fathers name. Your wacked

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » March 14th, 2011, 4:51 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
mayugastank wrote:Follow Christ he didnt even want that! Christainaity is a white mans made up religion that wiped up hundreds of millions thru conversion yet somehow continues preaching slavation and goodness? youve mastered the white double speak* kill those who dont convert and then turn around and bless their murder. I will not follow some perverted made up sacreligious and hateful religion. A religion that has all the markings of the antichrist. Theyve taken everything Christ spoke of and turned it on its head for 1000s of years and I believe the only way to cleanse that religion of its impurities would be to complteley start over.
Christianity is a made up religion? The ONLY Son of God is Jesus Christ and those who follow him are known as Christians and have been since he began witnessing in his Fathers name. Your wacked

The same son of God who wiped out millions in his name? 9 million Aztecs killed thru disease-torture and supposed salvation? The church stated they believed the death of the Indians was divine interference delivered by God himself...............I am wack? you worship in a religion that has wiped out more people then any War over money/politcs or land! Murderous black hearted religiost zealots like yourself who molded WHITE POWER and CHRISTIANITY together to come up with modern day christianity. Its Satanic and devilish to actually believe that christians can now say ---oh well, we do good!! up until 1960 less then 50 years ago YOUR RELIGION preached seperation of the races was taught by the bible.......that the white race was made to have dominion over blacks-and that blacks should be good slaves and love their masters. Many a good house ninja would literally kiss his slave masters ass and inform on his black brethren due to the Christian brainwashing delivered him thru your holy bible and God Of Salvation..........these house ninjas now openly speak in tongues and dance around worshipping some made up blue eyed blonde haired fake ass christ son of God who doesnt look or even resemble anything your lilly white self has made him to be. Screw a religion that -----that has killed millions/enlsaved hundreds of millions/and changed the course of the world for the absolute worse. 2000 years of history and up until 50 years ago the religion was 99% demonic and devilish. 1960............the begining of modern christianity.....................up until then raping your daughter/beating your kids/whipping your ninja..........well that was all in the bible! you seek some absolvement for 1950 years of oppression or am I now supposed to believe that since your religion has changed in the last 50 years EVERYTHING its ever dome to people and the world in its past is forgotten? Speak to me satan? what say you about murder and rape and enslavement devil?

Scooby318
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Kentucky
What city do you live in now?: Shreveport

Unread post by Scooby318 » March 16th, 2011, 4:53 pm

People have been saying the anti-Christ is here since the 70s and 80s. 50 years from now they will still be saying the same thing with no anti-Christ in sight.

stoked18
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Vermont
What city do you live in now?: Roanoke FROM SD

Unread post by stoked18 » July 17th, 2011, 10:24 am

That dude is a lunatic

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 15th, 2012, 3:12 pm

Tre wrote:hmmmm... all I can tell you Christina...

"One man's Christ is another man's devil!"

Right

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 15th, 2012, 3:14 pm

stoked18 wrote:That dude is a lunatic
RIGHT!!!

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 25th, 2012, 9:57 pm

stoked18 wrote:That dude is a lunatic

Raving

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » January 3rd, 2013, 1:05 pm

Farrakhan is a divider and not a uniter. He does make important points, but he sounds so angry and so hateful.

M&L
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: at home

Unread post by M&L » January 3rd, 2013, 7:22 pm

Farrakhan is a piece of shit who dont know whats goin on with the rest of the world dude have no clue what islam really is better he stay speakin for noi cause his shit aint gonna work outta here lol remember that mofo he was speakin his ass off for his big friend khadafi in the war with libye this latter murdered 10000 peoples in his country

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » January 6th, 2013, 8:57 am

I think this is Minister Farrakhan's way of staying relevant. It seems that some believe that publicity leads to popularity, and I think this is a way to get publicity. People have been saying that the anti Christ has been here since I was a kid. So what's new about this proclimation, NOTHING! Just a way to get some attention.

SpiritualKnight
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: waco

Unread post by SpiritualKnight » September 12th, 2018, 1:25 am

Russ Dizdar is a current preacher/former ohio police chaplain, who speaks about the massive satanic cult activity going on in ohio, and other states/places. (his facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/russ.dizdar). He lives in summit county, ohio - he helps people that are born into satanic cults get out, receive salvation, and provides protection to them, and also helps bring healing from a condition they often impose on members from birth, called multiple personality disorder (MPD - also known as DID, dissociative identity disorder), which they use to help keep members under control/hidden.. The satanic covens/cult groups do this through various methods of torture from birth, to bring about a 'split' in the personality through trauma - then hypnosis (and other essentially brainwashing techniques) are used on the 'split personalities', which are 'programmed' (so to speak) to be obedient and do the work. The process is known/documented as satanic ritual abuse (SRA - look it up..) - the man russ helps get salvation/healing for ALL the personalities, and can help provide means of escape/protection for those that want out of these satanic cults/secret society groups.These satanic cult groups I'm talking about are part of the anti-christ's satanic army that's spoken about in the prophetic bible verses of revelation (revelation 16:13-14, revelation 19:19), and are secretly operating inter-connected HEAVILY all over the country, and in other places world wide... They have people operating covertly at all levels of government, education, entertainment, law enforcement, and religions/religious groups (pretending to be one religion, while secretly they're a satanist), and they are VERY ORGANIZED, AND VERY ACTIVE. (*Note* also youtube search: 'cia and satanism' - ted gunderson, a former FBI member, has some really valuable/interesting information concerning this topic.. also look up 'MK-Ultra', and 'project bluebird'.... there are official government files/documents available online, concerning this stuff.) These are the last days (matthew 24), and the end of this world as we know it is not far off. These satanic cults engage in the act of casting spells/hexes on people, as well, but christians are able to combat this with the power of God them through prayer, and also deliverance for the satanic witch's can be attained. The preacher russ has powerful spiritual warfare teachings (Judges 9:57, Matthew 16:18-19, Mark 16:16-18, Luke 10:18-20, Acts 13:1-12, Acts 16:16-18, Ephesians 6:10-17) - witchcraft is real (Deuteronomy 18:10-11, Luke 10:18-20, Romans 16:10, Acts 19:18-29, 1 Timothy 4:1, Revelation 2:24), and these satanic covens/cult groups are heavily into it, doing human sacrifice and other things for demonic empowerment (2 Kings 21:6, Matthew 16:26-27, Luke 4:5-7, Acts 8:9-1, Revelation 18:23), and are involved in/tied to child kidnappings, much of the sex trafficking/sex slave stuff, serial killers (for example: charles manson, and richard ramirez -AKA the night stalker, who was from texas...), and also many people believe that some of the mass murderer's/shooters that have been arrested are potentially satanic cult coven members/victims of the satanic ritual abuse, themselves... This stuff is VERY REAL, and it is a VERY SERIOUS SITUATION - the man russ provides massive concrete evidence concerning this matter, and I have a qucik/powerful overview teaching that's posted at the top of my page, with a few links attached to it, that will help bring a strong understanding concerning the situation, while providing evidences as well. PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT! (my face book is: https://www.facebook.com/kenny.jackson.5011)