race war: blacks vs mexicans I

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Pershing
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by Pershing » November 7th, 2003, 11:51 am

wrockets,

how many gangs or criminal groups have u been in? Ive been in the Russian Mafia which is the largest most powerful and most dangerous one of em all in the world today.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » November 7th, 2003, 4:05 pm

Honestly Pershing I had no idea you were once in the Russian mafia. I thought you were an artist. Lol.. But seriously, if that is true then you know your side of the ocean just fine I am sure.

And as humans we may have more in common than not I think but the neighborhood gangs of Los Angeles have a different mentality than the organized crime groups that I have read about. I'm not going to contest with you about it too much because I would rather share what I know from growing up in Los Angeles and experiencing my fair share of life here. And that is this: I think the different cultures/environments have created different mentalities.

As I understand it from research, organized crime in Russia has gone through a lot of changes over a long period time. I read that whole biatch war thing that Stalin pulled, sending out the prisoners to fight the Nazi's and then putting right back in prison afterwards and THEN pitting the prisoners against each other to winnow the ranks, as freaking crazy. Manical. No wonder the mentality of Russian groups changed after that.

Here in Los Angeles, it started as a neighborhood thing originally not a prison thing. The history of each is TOTALLY different which explains why the motivating factors and therefore the cultures and mindframes are so different.

Share your thoughts with us about it. Peace.

Pershing
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pershing » November 7th, 2003, 4:32 pm

I was just kidding. I wasn't in the Russian Mafia but I know a Ukrainian guy who says he was. Well here is some info on them I found while researching them.
Actually, many of us call our mafia, "Bratva", which means "Brotherhood".
They are growing with every day, almost in geometric proportions.

They have an extremely professional "army", which consists of not only veterans of Afghan and Chechen wars, but also of ex-members of special forces (spetsnaz). Many bosses have so called "Security advisors", who are ex-KGB. These "advisors" deal with everything, including gathering of information (signal intelligence), tapping, working with informants, etc.
One of my friends works for police and he said that mafia can compete even with our secret police in terms of equipment and technical means!

Many of assassinations are carried out by the ex-spetsnaz soldiers.

We had a case, when one guy took out a businessman who had 16 bodyguards around him. Victim was shot from 1.1 kilometers away, by a sniper who put a single bullet exactly into his left eye. Police found the rifle later on. It was the SVD sniper rifle. Considering the circumstances of assassination, police called on FSB (Secret Police), because policemen knew the killer was probably an ex-spetsnaz and there is no way he'll be found by regular police.

But today's times are MUCH calmer than they were at the beginning of 90's when we had literally wars on the street with cars blowing up during day time, and seemingly endless gunfights at nights.

Now, times are calmer because almost everything has been split up between groups.

Most of the action is now moving away from Moscow and St. Petersburg to cities like Vladivostok, Tver, Krasnoyarsk, where assassination numbers became shocking even for us.

I also read some arguing about "which is the strongest mafia in the world" and I can tell you that, what you know about Russian mafia is just a tip of an iceberg.
These guys in my opinion are probably the most ruthless and violent criminal groups the world will ever see.

Even during times of Stalin, when he ordered NKVD (Soviet Secret Police) to exterminate all of organized crime, they did not succeed, although they were executing gangsters right at precincts! Some 8-9 million people died in GULAGs during the Stalin's repressions and Thieves-in-law managed to survive even those horrible times, in comparison to which, criminal shootouts seem like a child's play!

Two things about Russia which will never disappear: secret police and mafia.
These things follow us throughout the whole history of Russia, even way before Communism.
Here is info on a guy who went to gulag and was soldier and became associated with them: http://gangstersinc.tripod.com/AleksandrSolonik.html

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » November 9th, 2003, 11:57 pm

Good Post Pershing. Interesting info. Have to agree with you on your analysis. I wonder if Putin is preparing to crackdown serious in the next few years on the Russian Mafia though. I think it may be in the nature of Governments to hate what they don't control. When asked for my colors I always say red, white, and blue and point to the flag.. but I really find Russian history fascinating.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » November 10th, 2003, 11:10 am

Oh yeah! Supercop. I remember reading about that crazy guy.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » November 10th, 2003, 8:47 pm

interesting topics on race riots in the joint..also it should clear up some thoughts on who has the upper hand in some of these fights...not like that's anything to be proud of.....http://www.ptreyeslight.com/stories/aug ... stice.html

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » November 10th, 2003, 9:29 pm

samdoobie wrote:interesting topics on race riots in the joint..also it should clear up some thoughts on who has the upper hand in some of these fights...not like that's anything to be proud of.....http://www.ptreyeslight.com/stories/aug ... stice.html

good story sam. hearing that stuff about the pinta reminds me of why i got the f**k up outta califas. spent too many years in cdc and you know what homie? feels so damm good to chill here in arizona WITHOUT having to sweat being sent back into that madness, BUT im only about 20 miles from Cali so i got the best of both worlds! lol...peace...

Anonymous20

Your all missing the big picture

Unread post by Anonymous20 » November 10th, 2003, 9:36 pm

In the end, it really doesn't matter, who wins in these prison race wars, or the street stuff. The bottom line is the ultimate victor in ANY of these situations, is The System, for prducing more persons of this mindset, the police, who just love to see black, brown and yellow blood spill, and of course Death the ultimate equalizer, because it does not discriminate. What some of you fail to realize, that if you set racial, and gangster pride aside, it doesn't look good for either race involved. They will still percive the young black, and the young hispanic and asian males in La to be ignorant criminals, you know all the stereotypes mexicans are boarder jumping child killing, rapists, blacks are dumb, lazy basketball playing porch monkeys, that's how you will be percieved by white amerikkka. I personally think LA can learn from other cities how minoeities can and will stick together, look at Houston, Chicago, Kansas City, the race card between the minorities isn't that deep(except maybe with some asians). The name of the game is to beat them at their own game. Get smart, learn about other things outside, "The Life" always bring your A game to the table in what ever you do, never half step, and think before you act. The racial strife in La, is almost laughable to people in other cities, because it a classic case of divide and conquer you know? the LAPD probably gets a big laugh about how the black and brown people kill each other over petty Sh*t(i bet the Aryans LOVE it to death) We need to straighten up, and do some Next Level Sh*t if you know what i mean, and kill this race beefing, but it starts with people like the ones present on this site. Samdoobie you seem cool, but i think you got a pride issue, as do acouple others present, but we're all men here instead of talking about who's on top and who's not, the dialog should be about how to bring the black the brown and the yellow together. Allof us are feared and reviled seperately, but together, it's Judgement Day my friend, consider the possibilities.........Think about that.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » November 10th, 2003, 9:42 pm

"). The name of the game is to beat them at their own game. Get smart, learn about other things outside, "The Life" always bring your A game to the table in what ever you do, never half step, and think before you act."

i HEARD that. good to hear someone with some REAL talk. stay down!!!

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » November 11th, 2003, 7:06 am

Thats a good post homeboy....

Stateraised..where u at? Lake Havaso? I have familia that lives in Phoenix...Sadly though, my tio is dying of cancer...smoking kills u...glad I quit..I know what you mean about being free...since I moved to cold ass MN, i'm doing good in school and on my way to recieve my Masters in Anesthesiology...in a couple of yrs..haha..stay up homes..

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » November 11th, 2003, 7:24 am

hey sam, im here in Bullhead City, Arizona, about 20 miles from Needles, Califas. anesthology? stay down homie, good to see someone, from where we been, doing something positive and making something of his vida, my respects go to you for what your achieving!!!

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » November 11th, 2003, 12:51 pm

Anyways speaking of race wars..my carnal just told me that the east coast crips just smoked Trigger from chorencia(Florencia 13). I guess shyt is going down in county with some crips and the ese's. I know they dont get along but this just makes things even more worse..cause it starts out like a ecc vs. f13 thing, but ends up being a Black vs. Hispanic fight..damn..

Pershing
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pershing » November 11th, 2003, 1:43 pm

The problem with why white America see's these blacks, hispanics, etc... as lazy, gangster thugs, isn't because they actually are but it's because it's really what some of them aspire to be, nothing. Yeah, it's ok to want to stand out during your highschool years and dress how you want, listen to alternative music, whatever, but now-a-days you see 25-40 year old people still living paycheck to paycheck like they did back in highschool. Spending their money on extra large wheels and clothes so they can look like the cool guy rappin on MTV. Well the drug dealers, etc.. also want too be cool and show off all their shiny crap. So you get a case of the regular kid being influenced by these people they see on the streets or on TV and act the part. They don't realize that most of the rest of society will categorize them in with the drug dealers, criminals and so forth. Where I live it's very often that I will see an old beat up car with 4-5 black guys running around during the middle of the afternoon passing around a ''cigar."" I see that crap all the time. Things will never get better and white America will continue to stereotype the minorities until their role models and people they look up to change.

PolakoBandito

Re: Your all missing the big picture

Unread post by PolakoBandito » November 12th, 2003, 12:21 am

AnurWarizRa wrote:In the end, it really doesn't matter, who wins in these prison race wars, or the street stuff. The bottom line is the ultimate victor in ANY of these situations, is The System, for prducing more persons of this mindset, the police, who just love to see black, brown and yellow blood spill, and of course Death the ultimate equalizer, because it does not discriminate. What some of you fail to realize, that if you set racial, and gangster pride aside, it doesn't look good for either race involved. They will still percive the young black, and the young hispanic and asian males in La to be ignorant criminals, you know all the stereotypes mexicans are boarder jumping child killing, rapists, blacks are dumb, lazy basketball playing porch monkeys, that's how you will be percieved by white amerikkka. I personally think LA can learn from other cities how minoeities can and will stick together, look at Houston, Chicago, Kansas City, the race card between the minorities isn't that deep(except maybe with some asians). The name of the game is to beat them at their own game. Get smart, learn about other things outside, "The Life" always bring your A game to the table in what ever you do, never half step, and think before you act. The racial strife in La, is almost laughable to people in other cities, because it a classic case of divide and conquer you know? the LAPD probably gets a big laugh about how the black and brown people kill each other over petty Sh*t(i bet the Aryans LOVE it to death) We need to straighten up, and do some Next Level Sh*t if you know what i mean, and kill this race beefing, but it starts with people like the ones present on this site. Samdoobie you seem cool, but i think you got a pride issue, as do acouple others present, but we're all men here instead of talking about who's on top and who's not, the dialog should be about how to bring the black the brown and the yellow together. Allof us are feared and reviled seperately, but together, it's Judgement Day my friend, consider the possibilities.........Think about that.
So according to you Every white american is

Racist,redneck,morons,stupid and racist?

Would you please stop acting like a moron and stop blaming america for your problems.. i dont know if you have had a bad life but it seems like your dad must of been white and beat you and now you hate the entire white race.. oh well.. you saying all this shit makes you no better then the type of people you are complaining about.. think about that.

All you do is come in here and hate on Whites and Americans you racist dick.

Anonymous20

Re: Your all missing the big picture

Unread post by Anonymous20 » November 12th, 2003, 3:05 am

So according to you Every white american is

Racist,redneck,morons,stupid and racist?

Would you please stop acting like a moron and stop blaming america for your problems.. i dont know if you have had a bad life but it seems like your dad must of been white and beat you and now you hate the entire white race.. oh well.. you saying all this @$%* makes you no better then the type of people you are complaining about.. think about that.

All you do is come in here and hate on Whites and Americans you racist dick

What the hell is your problem? Who said anything about hatin white folks, besides you? Do you have a guilty conscience or something?, Do you believe everything is perfect? You definately see the world through rose colored lenses my friend because unfortunately, life is not that simple. What stated above was nothing but the truth. You got alot to learn if you think minorities are 100% responsible for their condition, others played a part in that, and when you break it down, it's really a case of Money vs no money, and who are the Poor?, who are most of the well off? think about that, but if you read my post closely, you would know that i blamed no one for the current state of gang relations in LA, but pride. That's what's killing many of us minorities off that are in,"The Life". Oh by the way, i am 100% Black my friend, and no i was beat by NO ONE. You need to think about what you say before you say it. It's evident you didn't think that one through, so go back read the post agian and think about it.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » November 12th, 2003, 10:57 am

Racists come in all colors. In my experience, the common thread that ties all racists together, no matter their race, is that they are racist, cannot see that they are racist, and justify their racism to the nth degree.

Maybe if we had all been born with a pair of rose colored glasses we wouldn't even be tripping on it. Now that you've mentioned it, I think I'll pick me up a pair.

Pershing
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pershing » November 12th, 2003, 12:36 pm

There are good and bad people in all races. But I agree alot if not most minoritiies are poor, hence crime. What will it take to even out the poor and rich among all races, I don't know. Once you are born poor its hard to come out. Maybe the solution would be making minorities pay less taxes and whites more.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » November 12th, 2003, 2:51 pm

Well it's tied to income already so for those that declare taxes and don't circumvent the system with expensive tax attorneys that already happens.

BUT, do you honestly think drug dealers pay taxes on their profits? I don't. Do you think poor people know how to choose the right tax vehicle or trust for their situation and fund it appropriately (which I see as essential if poor people are to pass on their property to other poor family members)? I don't. Even if the ghetto's were educated as to how rich people work in the system would they finally understand how to maximize their wealth? Yes. Would it matter? Nope. Because: 1. You have to have some wealth first and 2. You have to have dependable family relationships for many of these programs to work (example: in a non-refundable living trust all ownership is given to someone other than the rich mofo who creates the trust to avoid paying taxes on their wealth in the first place).

I think we're destined to claw at each other until the good Lord returns and boy is he ever going to pissed. Lol..

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » November 12th, 2003, 5:40 pm

i think part of the racists problems in amerikka come from the justice system..no, im not talking about the cops or judges, but the inmates themselves..BEFORE EVERYONE JUMPS ON ME ABOUT CROOKED ASS COPS AND SHYT..LISTEN UP..if we adopted a system like some countries in Europe..things would flow a lot more smoothly..instead of being innocent until proven guilty...you are guilty and you need to prove your innocence..In China, you have a trial were you have to prove that you are not the culprit that did the crime..if ur convicted..bang, you're dead!! real simple...cause I don't know about you all, but I'm tired of paying with my tax dollars for prisons to be built and paying for some sorry ass prisoner's food..true I have been part of the system, but I've learned my lesson and grew out of that lifestyle and I am now a positive member of my community..just some food for thought..lates

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » November 12th, 2003, 5:44 pm

We too easy here on our prisoners...check out how other countries deal with prisoners. I bet you none of this stuff would last in Russian jails, Chinese jails...etc. Them places are hardcore you are made to work til you fall down. Out here, the liberals care about civil rights of rapists and molestors...LOL. What a joke.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » November 12th, 2003, 9:06 pm

OMG. I'm tripping on you two. I have so much to say about that I can't even get it out tonight because I don't have time due to working on my 2nd job. I guess to summarize I'd have to say if you're going to give someone capital punishment, then give them time to "get right" before you have the state whack them. And if you're going to apply capital punishment then apply it fairly, educate the public so they understand what lies in wait for them should they do a capital crime, and work at prevention. Also, make prison a place of rehabilitation (does anyone remember Warden Duffy). And if you do whack everyone that enters the system on a capital crime what argument can you give to the Bob Erler's that go on to do great good! Believe me I understand the sheep have to be protected and victims deserve justice, however, what causes real good and what doesn't? I also look to the soul. Do you?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » November 13th, 2003, 7:36 am

What about these new Corp Prisons, owned by private companies? This is one of the reasons some states are losing money, because they failed to look at the long range. These prison Corps are putting prisoners to work, profitting on it as well, and not just plate, either, plus you know what they get paid, it seem like another form of modern day slavery. But i do agree, if we had ruthless laws, and a penal system like some other countries, the jail would not have organized crime within, criminal would rather die than go to jail.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » November 13th, 2003, 10:30 am

Now this is getting out of topic, it should be discussed on the prison thread.

Ha ha, I must be getting old or something. I say since you have a choice to pull a trigger, choice or freedom of choice is inherent in every man walking...whether black, white, brown, yellow. I think what one cat chooses to do with his life is on him, and he shouldn't bring down the rest of the hood or his family for the things he does. With every action there is a reaction, with every movement there is a consequence. I think since some cats wanna keep it real and play GOD on the street, there needs to be some equivalent consequence too. Hey, smoke one of my people, I'm gonna come right back and do the same. Action and response to the action, til everyone gets it right. I see too many cats out doing dirt because they know there is no consequences, especially if their not getting caught. And even if you do get caught you looking at 3 meals a day and some swordfighting. Some dudes are hungry and homeless, some dudes like swordfighting...LOL. Do these guys deserve a second chance in life? I'm not GOD or a judge, dont' know them personally so I'm unqualified to make that decision. All I do know is that GOD gives you one shot of life, you don't come back if you mess up and get yourself killed.

But anyways back to blacks vs. mexicans...it needs to stop, people need to sit down and hammer out some differences. I got people on both sides that are good people and it's just a shame that color can separate the two. As long as there is respect for each other, then a healthy relationship can be built. I believe we all want the same things in life, we can either work together to achieve it or continue to fight each other while "others" continue to prosper because of it.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » November 13th, 2003, 11:57 am

That was deep.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » November 13th, 2003, 1:41 pm

that sure was deeeeeeeeeppppppppppp, damm dusty, with a mind like that i find it hard to believe you ever went the way you did, dont get me wrong homie, im NOT saying you never been a "homie", i just mean DAMM YOU GOT A HELLA GOOD HEAD ON YOUR SHOULDERS BRO!!!. stay down dusty

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » November 13th, 2003, 5:15 pm

con mucho respeto SR2000 & WC, I just figured chit out one day. I got tired of seeing all the down and influencial veteranos go out like some suckas. I mean these are the people that the lil homies looked up to for some leadership, and some of these cats let us down when we figured out who and what they were all about. Yeah, I did the gangbang thing, I'm not gonna toot my own horn, I got enemies that'll put me six feet deep and spit on my grave. I'm mortal just like everyone else here, I accept my life and my death be it what it may. I have nothing more to prove to anyone, all that is kid stuff and the past. Stay up ya'll...I'm learning from ya'll everyday!

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » November 13th, 2003, 10:22 pm

People have different gifts. Some people leave them dormant and rage blindly through life and others develop their gifts. That's a fact. BDL humbles me with his gift of intuition and that's on the real. I learn more from him I think than he does from me. And I'm an educated man with honors. Peace out.

Pershing
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pershing » November 14th, 2003, 3:31 am

Here is something I read.

"Expressed in terms of median family income--a measurement indicating that half of all families had income greater than the reference income and half had income below the reference income--Asians had a median family income of $45,577 in 1997. That figuare is higher than for white families with median income of $40,577. Hispanic families had mediam income of $26,628, and black families had median income of $25,050.
Over the 30-year period from 1967 to 1997, black households had a 31% increase in median income, expressed in 1997 dollars, versus 18% for white households. The government does not have a comparative data for Hispanic and Asian households."

Another interesting quote:

"The Census Bureau projects that the number of people of Hispanic origin will increase more rapidly than any other group. The 31.4 million Hispanic people the bureau projects for 2000 will grow to 96.5 million in 2050. Their numbers will increase from 11.4% of the total U.S population to 24.5%. Asian populations will grow from 10.6 million and 3.9% of the population in 2000 to 32.4 million or 8.2% of the population.

Although the absolute number of Caucasians will grow from 195.8 million in 1998 to 207.9 million in 2050, they will represent a proportionately smaller part of the overall population. Thus, black, hispanic, and Asian populations will grow both in absolute numbers and as a proportion of the U.S population."

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » November 17th, 2003, 3:11 pm

pershing, so what is your point, elvis lover..lol

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » November 17th, 2003, 5:56 pm

I suppose if you could compare Mexican and Black environments and then contrast them it would add to this discussion but Pershing is always bring his "white" perspective. Fine I guess in some instances but I just wonder why you here. Lol. You got the right don't get me wrong. I just don't see how you share much in common with these Dawgs and Cats.

cenzi

Unread post by cenzi » November 18th, 2003, 11:38 am

que pasa... wow.. reading this entire LOOOOOOOOOOONG ass thread, i was totally amazed at many things

1- how educated you fools are...lol
2- how much hatred there is

maybe instead of talkin about it.. why not look for a solution. write a letter to Lowrider Magazine and ask them to host a Peaceful event or somthing. Personally, i've never been to LA, or nothin' and i see it all from outside, and I defend any latin with the latin pride i got... but settin the score, i'm seeing that my mexican brothers are being flat out "mayate" haters. Thats wack shit. Too bad, because the real enemy isn't black or brown. or even white. Its green. Corporate America is behind it all.... in the first threads someone talked about how the Govt is behind it all.. maybe...

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » November 18th, 2003, 11:46 am

No, it's in the heart of man to group together with their own as the testosterone kicks in around the age group Mr. Alonso said gangsters start representing.

Many governments through history have tried to get absolute power over their citizens. It never works out in the end though. Did you see that recent news story about a Saudi Arabian government spokesmen referring to the King as "God." I have to think the people of Saudi Arabia just see right through that BS.