race war: blacks vs mexicans I

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Anonymous20

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 4th, 2003, 2:02 am

In the USA high crime occurs in the ghettos, inner city, barrio areas in the highest amount. These places are always occupied by racial and ethnic minorities whether they are European immigrants, or black americans.

The issue is race and discrimination is more important than culture because it is the racial minorities that are disenfranchised, while culture does play into it, race explains why are ghettos are formed where they are formed.

And race not from a genetic perpective but from a position in society, where there is a race hiercy structure in the US that has whites on the top and
blacks on the bottom. SOme would argue this structure is still in place.

Enforcer

Unread post by Enforcer » December 4th, 2003, 10:44 pm

ALonzo you may be right. I read somwhere that middle class black kids are less likely to abuse drugs than middle class white kids (but drugs and crimes don't always mix so that theory is still suspect). Hovever in your ladder theory why dismiss the hispanics, asians and other races. WHy do you think blacks are on bottom? Las time I checked there are alot of black people on very high levels like government, mayors, doctors, lawyers, etc. And why do you think they are less ikely to discriminate against whites, hispanics, etc. if they hold power (such as whites do in many cases)? What about blacks discriminating against other blacks or whites against other whites (do you think that doesn't happen?). Also jews are the ones that control everything, they are the rich and exploitive. They give regular whites a bad name because they are the cause for all racism and everything. Some even say they fabricated the holocaust to make people feel sorry for them. ANd look at Palestine. They were always hated because no matter where they went they were the most succesful and controlled everything.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » December 5th, 2003, 6:37 am

first off what kind of post is" jews are the ones that control everything" that is so gender biased that it's stupid. and to say that some people think that the jews made up the holocaust is even more ridiculous. your other questions are valid and are good for thought but when you start posting the "typical" anti-semitism bullshyt, homeboy you deserved to get slapped. you thinking jews giving "regular" whites a bad name is funny. whites give whites a bad name. white trash in Riverside & San Bernadino give whites a bad name. whites who act like "whiggers" give whites a bad name, you posting anti-semitism give whites a bad name. open your eyes and don't fall for that neo-nazi bullshyt. every race in america has had their ups and downs, some just have a hard time getting back up. this is a land of oppurtunity and we all have are responsible for our own actions. don't blame other people if you ain't making it. look at your own self and then see what you can do to change your situation. peace carnal,

Michelle

Unread post by Michelle » December 5th, 2003, 9:48 am

samdoobie wrote:Your other questions are valid and are good for thought but when you start posting the "typical" anti-semitism bullshyt, homeboy you deserved to get slapped.

Spot on. I was going to say the same thing

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » December 5th, 2003, 10:21 am

Hey Sam don't be talking about my cousins like that. ROFL! I am just kidding with youse.

Haha but seriously, yeah saying one race is the problem for everything is pretty ignorant. Some may be more of a problem than others in any given period of time for whatever reason but I've learned it takes us working together to get at lasting solutions and real peace.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 5th, 2003, 12:02 pm

some of these comments are getting off the original topic and being that this string is very long it will be locked and a new one called PART 2 will be started. Stick to the topic when making comments.

The new thread is at:
http://streetgangs.com/billboard/viewtopic.php?t=950

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans I

Unread post by alexalonso » July 29th, 2020, 11:41 am

17-years ago we were talking about black and brown relations on here.