race war: blacks vs mexicans I

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by wattscrackin » November 1st, 2003, 2:14 pm

LOL how the fuck they control the pen? if theres still fighting how they gonna be controlling it?? lollll that dont even make no sense, fool if i ax OGs from Grape they gon tell me hell naw la eme dont run the pen lolllll so wut the f*ck u sayin? and about that article that wuz some low security prison in riverside county u know how much the blacks r outnumbered there by Mexicans lol, they wuznt even riders they were petty criminals, i'm talkin about San Quentin Folsom Pelican Bay where the big boys play fool

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » November 1st, 2003, 2:25 pm

check this out boy, THE HISPANICS MOVE WAY MORE SHYT THAN ANY BLACKS..MAU MAU, BGF AINT SHYT!!LOL...YOU BROS CLICKED UP WITH THE NF AND STILL GET HANDLED..YOUNGSTER LISTEN UP, I WAS IN PELICAN BAY SHU UNIT FOR 2 YEARS. YOU NEED TO STOP READING ARTICLES AND START UNDERSTANDING YOUNG BOY...WHEN I WAS IN PASO ROBLES(Y.A) THAT'S THE ONLY TIME I SEEN ANY BLACKS DOIN DIRT. YOUNG BOYS LIKE URSELF COME INTO THE TORCIDO THINKING CUZZIN THIS, CUZZIN THAT, MAN HOMIE IT DON'T WORK LIKE THAT. WE DO RULE THE PEN..THE EME IS MUCH BIGGER, STRONGER AND MORE DISCIPLINED. I'VE SEEN SOME DOWN ASS BROS. DROPPING ESE'S LEFT AND RIGHT, BUT YA'LL DON'T HAVE THE DISCIPLINE AND NUMBERS TO MOVE SHYT. ASK REAL N----'S AND THE'LL TELL U THE TRUTH..AND DON'T GO TO THE PEN, CAUSE YOU'LL BE NEXT..HAHA..

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » November 1st, 2003, 2:29 pm

LOLLL @ I'LL BE NEXT FOOL SHUT YO ASS UP, I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT LA EME BS, GRAPE STREET IS DEEP IN THE PEN AND SO IS the EASTSIDE WATTS CRIP CARD BEEEEEEEYAAAAATCH, YA'LL BE TAKIN ORDERS U WUZ PROBLY ORDERED TO GET IT IN THE ASS FROM YO "VETERANO" WE DONT BE TAKIN NO ORDERS FROM NOBODY STIC A SHANK IN YO AZZ LOLZ

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » November 1st, 2003, 2:32 pm

OG Tookie be callin shots i thought u knew, ya'll caint touch em

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » November 1st, 2003, 2:35 pm

APE NUTS DEEP?LOL....young girl first start doin dirt and then talk...u don't know shyt byitch...u funny, blacks r NOTHING in the joint...u probably that one at Los Padrinos I took it to for bumping ur gums..go out and handle some shyt and go to the joint and then talk..youngster, I'VE BEEN TO THE JOINT...how about u? grow up and learn some shyt...i've been there when shyt went down and i tell u bros was against the walls BEGGIN for the nf to help....funny shyt...haha...ask big jackpot from the grape about who WE BE...I was locked up with that knuckle...he'll tell u the truth...little kid...lol

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » November 1st, 2003, 2:41 pm

twatts crackin..lol...stop watching boyz in the hood and menace 2 society..lol..haha...and about dookie...aint he gonna die soon..haha..enough said...i ain't gonna even respond to ur sorry posts..u a little kid..go eat some candy...young girl....lol

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » November 1st, 2003, 10:48 pm

lol funny

CB4

Unread post by CB4 » November 2nd, 2003, 3:19 am

But tookie is good, why youre saying that about tookie, look at his web page, he´s a good man, he aint crip no more, he wrote an apology for the victims, he writes books for the kids not to join gangs, he aint a gangster no more. RELEASE TOOKIE OUTTA DEATH ROW !!!!

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » November 2nd, 2003, 9:20 pm

shut yo fake ass up fool, livin in minnasota all of a sudden u got all these prison stories , just over there typin to yo self , keep livin in yo fantasy

Anonymous20

What's Manly about running aPrison?

Unread post by Anonymous20 » November 2nd, 2003, 10:27 pm

You know, i never understood that at all you know?, even if La Eme is runnin shyt in the pen, their still screwing their own kind, treatin THEM like 2 dollar hoes, then they get out of jail, and think their a MAN?, come on yo, that's really F--ked up. And that goes for all the groups locked down you know?, you can't be a man, if you runnin up in another man, bottom line, no execptions. You do that behind the wall, you'll let some fag in hollywood go down on you too. And anyway, ieven IF you run shit on the INSIDE, your still LOCKED UP!!!! This system has people's priorities ass backwards. No wonder LA minorities get laughed at. So willing to kill over something so ridiculous. Life is too damn short to have to live it behind some bars, there's NOTHING cool about that at all. Are you saying you have to go to jail, and bust a young buck to be a man? No, you don't. I used to be wild in the streets, but i never went to jail, i caught on to this bullSh*t azz game, and went to the Army, then college. Wake up man, there IS a world on the Outside, and if you keep trippin over jail house politics it'll pass you by.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » November 3rd, 2003, 6:18 am

first off that'a good post homeboy, second to snottscrackin, you're right I am in MN..going to school..what the fucc r u doing? Probably nohthing..just keep ur sorry ass at verbum dei, or whatever nasty ass school u go 2 little freshmen....shut up and let men be men..buster ass wannabe..post something from your expirences, not from what u heard...all ur posts r about, my homie said this, i heard that...u trying to tell war stories from other ppl's lives.lol..go get ur own shyt phony ass wannabe crip..lol :oops:

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » November 3rd, 2003, 4:01 pm

lol i never said nothin about claimin crip and i never said no war stories on here lollll, i wouldnt come on here and say that dumb shit lollll cuz nobody on here give a fuck, u went to school in compton and u didnt live there, sound like a wanabe to me who just wants to be bad lol, fools try to get outta compton u dont live there and try to go to the fucked up ass schoools lolll, then u come on here talkin about how u had blacks against the walls in the penitentary beggin for nuestra familias help lolllll, i dont know who u expect to believe yo gay ass fantasys but i sure dont and most people on here really dont give a damn u wastin yo time, just get off my nutts lol u aint sh*t to me lolll

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » November 3rd, 2003, 5:07 pm

enough with this young girl....that's why Hispanics and Blacks don't get along..because of young fools like urself...grow up and learn something...buster

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » November 3rd, 2003, 10:32 pm

I think it's about time for a truce. This is just a message board peeps. Best gang info on the net but still this is just a message board. Nobody is 100% right all the time. So there.

Glad you all have pride in your peeps and hoods but there is a bigger picture of course.

So, let's just all just stand down for a bit and think.

Sam, you can take La Raza out of the joint but not always the joint out of La Raza. They just proud young men bro. It ain't nothing but talk.

Just my opinion, that's right we all can have one and they don't have to be the same it's ok. It's well documented who the players are and they all flex power in the joint yet from what I've read and heard on the street Sam's right about who moves the big what and where.

Still, from what I've read and heard on the street, the young brothers are right about power not being one dimensional in the joint. There's a balance to it with casualties on all sides. All right I'm out. Peace.

wizard wond
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wizard wond » November 4th, 2003, 1:30 am

Yo, the raiders succcc

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » November 4th, 2003, 11:28 am

ww, i know that dog, U Dont have to remind me.lol...I'm still a fan though..out

fo-tay
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fo-tay » November 4th, 2003, 12:18 pm

man yall trippin foreal. sam u braggin yo shit bout bein locked niga. round my way the homies tryn hard to stay OUTTA dc jail. and we look down on fools who come out and bragg. that dont mean shii. its definately a world outside the pen man. never bragg that dont mean u g. especially no round here. plus why yall catchin feelings on a message board. take it to the streets if it mean that much 2 u. its funny to me to read this shit, but in the midst of yall arguing there was shit said that makes no sense at all and makes me think like "whateva, this niga aint g..." you know? come on lets be real with it. we all got opinions and damn sure got the right to express the shii. whether u been in or not you can roll homie. and as far as blacks not doin shii, i disagree with that HARD. i know nothing bout bein locked in no pen other than dc jail, and round my way, black run the game. point blank.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » November 4th, 2003, 12:53 pm

fotay, no one trying to bragg or be hard..i was responding to a statement made by twattscrackin...he made a comment like he was the one doing dirt.i responded.i'm not gonna sit back and let some little wannabe crip run his mouth when he don't know what he is talking about. i don't need to brag. i'm in school, with a nice house overlooking Lake Superior. I have a clean ride and a a dog and 2 cats. Homie, i'm satisfied with my lifestyle. i can't though put up with cats runnning their mouth talking here say. he always posting something like, i heard this or i heard that. i don't like that bs. read his messages.his spelling is ignorant he has no respect for other ppl. fucc that bytch. when in was home to visit, he was talking shyt and i sent that little buster my address so we could chop it up. he never showed. i did my part, but i'm tired of that little big mouth kid.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » November 4th, 2003, 3:40 pm

All true. Still though, when we let anything here affect us negatively it just results in more negative posts and net banging clogging up this cultural, historical, and educational database that Mr. Alonso's creating. That's why I'm against it.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » November 4th, 2003, 4:22 pm

wcrockets wrote:All true. Still though, when we let anything here affect us negatively it just results in more negative posts and net banging clogging up this cultural, historical, and educational database that Mr. Alonso's creating. That's why I'm against it.
I agree with you crockets, but sometimes its hard to keep things in check. maybe after the anger is gone some rational thoughts MAY set in, but its kinda late for that. things have already been said. i've been up in here and did'nt like what alot of people have said, and have got mad as f**k, but i got over it and realized this is just the net, what they gonna do? cyber kill me??? i been on a lil "vacation" but am back now to trip on what has to be said in here....peace. 8)

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » November 4th, 2003, 10:45 pm

Welcome back Stateraised2000! Yet I walk in a world of many exgangsters from all races and hoods and they do more than manage it; they work it out on the real.

Everything is possible but not everything is probable in every situation. Peace to you, Sam, WW, watts, etc.. All things are possible. We have a situation to be true to here and so far actually i'm seeing that. Life isnt' perfect we all know that (ie smiles and cries). Let's just back off the personal "I will be banned" a bit and we will be fine. Peace all and God bless each of you.

fo-tay
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fo-tay » November 5th, 2003, 6:39 am

samdoobie wrote:fotay, no one trying to bragg or be hard..i was responding to a statement made by twattscrackin...he made a comment like he was the one doing dirt.i responded.i'm not gonna sit back and let some little wannabe crip run his mouth when he don't know what he is talking about. i don't need to brag. i'm in school, with a nice house overlooking Lake Superior. I have a clean ride and a a dog and 2 cats. Homie, i'm satisfied with my lifestyle. i can't though put up with cats runnning their mouth talking here say. he always posting something like, i heard this or i heard that. i don't like that bs. read his messages.his spelling is ignorant he has no respect for other ppl. fucc that bytch. when in was home to visit, he was talking shyt and i sent that little buster my address so we could chop it up. he never showed. i did my part, but i'm tired of that little big mouth kid.

i understand. the best thing to do is keep it real. this board is for posting opinions and folks views on shii. so if you dont agree, speak it and let it go. ya kno? i understand what you mean. i dont know shii bout nobody on this board so i cant sit up and say somebody a bitch. but im hip to the BS rumors that tend to float around the internet. so i cant trip.

fo-tay
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fo-tay » November 5th, 2003, 6:46 am

wcrockets wrote:Welcome back Stateraised2000! Yet I walk in a world of many exgangsters from all races and hoods and they do more than manage it; they work it out on the real.

Everything is possible but not everything is probable in every situation. Peace to you, Sam, WW, watts, etc.. All things are possible. We have a situation to be true to here and so far actually i'm seeing that. Life isnt' perfect we all know that (ie smiles and cries). Let's just back off the personal "I will be banned" a bit and we will be fine. Peace all and God bless each of you.

god bless you too man. thats decent. 8)

Pershing
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pershing » November 5th, 2003, 9:45 pm

one of the founding members of the Mexican Mafia was a (non-Hispanic) White, I think his name was "Pegleg Pete" Moran. He was a White guy who grew up in an Hispanic neighborhood, spoke Spanish like everyone else, dressed like all the vatos, and was pretty much accepted as a fellow Mexican ("Mhite?" "Wexican?") . Not sure if he's still alive, spent most of his adult life in prison.

One of the reasons the BGF is so weak, and the Mexicans run the prisons is because black inmates tend to have gang affliliations going into the system. For example, a crip will stick with other crips, and so on. Whereas the mexicans and whites tend to be open for recruitment.

Another thing about EME is that they provide protection to La COsa Nostra (the Italian wiseguys) I wonder why though.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » November 5th, 2003, 10:14 pm

Pershing wrote:one of the founding members of the Mexican Mafia was a (non-Hispanic) White, I think his name was "Pegleg Pete" Moran. He was a White guy who grew up in an Hispanic neighborhood, spoke Spanish like everyone else, dressed like all the vatos, and was pretty much accepted as a fellow Mexican ("Mhite?" "Wexican?") . Not sure if he's still alive, spent most of his adult life in prison.

One of the reasons the BGF is so weak, and the Mexicans run the prisons is because black inmates tend to have gang affliliations going into the system. For example, a crip will stick with other crips, and so on. Whereas the mexicans and whites tend to be open for recruitment.

Another thing about EME is that they provide protection to La COsa Nostra (the Italian wiseguys) I wonder why though.

I also have a homeboy who's in the EME named huero shy, he's white but has earned his stripes. anybody who's been to the pen and knows any of the big homies will know or will know of huero shy from Artesia. that boy aint no joke and thats on the real.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » November 5th, 2003, 10:16 pm

"one of the founding members of the Mexican Mafia was a (non-Hispanic) White, I think his name was "Pegleg Pete" Moran."

by the way, his name is JOE MORGAN and and it was pegleg joe, he passed away from cancer awhile back...

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » November 6th, 2003, 6:32 am

There are a gang of Huero Shy's in the joint. One of the founding Eme members was named Huero Shy from East Los. SR2000, weren't you in the torcido? i got out in 99..free ever since.. :D I was never affiliated with the eme but I never heard or saw any Cosa Nostra members. I think there more on New York and the tri-state area. Also, pershing you are right about the bloods and crips issue. I think that the eme is more organized in jail, as much as a "criminal" organization in jail can be. At least in CA there more organized, in my opinion. I would like to hear from any body who is black and can shed some light into what the BGF and Mau Mau rules and regs are. Some one that's been to the joint, not from what they heard.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » November 6th, 2003, 6:43 am

wassup sam, yeah, unfortuneatly i've been raised by the state. a b# in the 70's, a d# in the 80's and a h# in the 90's and i just shook that h# a year ago. there may be more huero shy's than my homeboy, but im talking about huero shy (Raymond shryock) from artesia, get at me in IM if you have any questions. peace...

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » November 6th, 2003, 12:54 pm

SR2000, I remeber reading something about him in the paper. I don't want to say too much, but the name sounds real familiar. I know for a fact I read something about him. Anyways, peace homes

Pershing
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pershing » November 7th, 2003, 1:55 am

It ain't about the skin you're in but, its about your "resume' - if you will"! And, just based upon your responses to the "Toys-R-Us" Crews diatribes & rants, one may discern that you ARE an "Associate"! And, therefore, a "BROTHER"...in the "Universal Gangsterhood"!

Because, the "BOTTOM-LINE" is thus: In the Penitentiary (where TRUE Gangsters are CERTAIN to DWELL - if only for "a MINUTE"), it's 'CONVICTS' vs. the "POLICE" (and, their 'LACKEYS"). Because, if one is fromenting 'discent' amongst the "rank & file", then, one is INCONTROVERTABLY an "Agent-Provocateur" of the POLICE! And, that is ESPECIALLY TRUE "in the STREETS": where "CA$H RULES EVERYTHING Around Us (the "Cream"); Get the MONEY...DOLLAR-DOLLAR BILLS"!

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » November 7th, 2003, 5:36 am

lol..ur on some funny shyt...what have u been smoking lately peshing?

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » November 7th, 2003, 10:43 am

Pershing, your post is a step up from your past history of posting stupid pictures that have nothing to with this website, however, you don't understand the mentality of these boys and men that choose the life. Your proper position is that of a student but not the teacher, in my opinion, and will be for some time. So take the time to learn and ask questions instead of just making statements like you know something. Just pointing you in the right direction if you care.