The West; Will Islam overtake Christianity?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

The West; Will Islam overtake Christianity?

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 28th, 2019, 12:53 pm

With fewer and fewer dedicated Orthodox Christians in the west, and the continuous rising numbers of professing Muslims, how do you foresee the future of religion in the United States, in particular ~> Islam v. Christianity, terms.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Re: The West; Will Islam overtake Christianity?

Unread post by Sentenza » February 2nd, 2019, 10:02 am

Doubt it. The number of atheists in the Islamic world is rising. People there are getting fed up by the extremism as well. I don't think either one will replace the other.
Birth rates are also falling drastically throughout the Islamic world.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 2nd, 2019, 3:30 pm

Sentenza wrote:Doubt it. The number of atheists in the Islamic world is rising. People there are getting fed up by the extremism as well. I don't think either one will replace the other.

Sen, you don't think the birth rates are falling in some of the muslim world countries due to the wars and immigration, legal or not?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » February 3rd, 2019, 6:48 am

Lonewolf wrote:
Sentenza wrote:Doubt it. The number of atheists in the Islamic world is rising. People there are getting fed up by the extremism as well. I don't think either one will replace the other.

Sen, you don't think the birth rates are falling in some of the Muslim world countries due to the wars and immigration, legal or not?
Not exactly sure why the fertility rates are dropping, but in the last decades they dropped by 50% in the Muslim world and the trend continues.
I think in the next 20-30 years, there is going to be a major war in the middle east and the region is going to implode.
A takeover won't take place, I just don't see it.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 7th, 2019, 1:00 pm

i got a question for you old man deutschman

are Germans today, still holding on to a guilty conscious?

why is it, that everybody else is consulted, except your own?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » February 17th, 2019, 6:01 pm

Lonewolf wrote:i got a question for you old man deutschman

Many Germans feel ashamed of the Nazi times. In m opinion that is very justified, because the Nazis were retarded. Due to the Nazis, being right-wing was kind of frowned upon for a very long time in Germany. You always had a right-wing, as everywhere, but in Germany, it wasn't compatible with the mainstream because the crimes of the Nazis were so obvious that many people rejected anything remotely resembling right-wing ideology. This is kind of changing nowadays with the new party AfD. If you ask me, I have no respect for this racist shit party.

What do you mean by everybody else being consulted but not our own?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » February 17th, 2019, 6:01 pm

Many Germans feel ashamed of the Nazi times. In m opinion that is very justified, because the Nazis were retarded. Due to the Nazis, being right-wing was kind of frowned upon for a very long time in Germany. You always had a right-wing, as everywhere, but in Germany, it wasn't compatible with the mainstream because the crimes of the Nazis were so obvious that many people rejected anything remotely resembling right-wing ideology. This is kind of changing nowadays with the new party AfD. If you ask me, I have no respect for this racist shit party.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » March 15th, 2019, 1:02 pm

Sentenza wrote:

dispensa, what i mean by everyone else being consulted but not your own is in regards to the immigration into Germany from the Middle East in particular, whereas the matter of immigration is not put to a National vote?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » March 18th, 2019, 10:14 pm

Lonewolf wrote: dispensa, what i mean by everyone else being consulted but not your own is in regards to the immigration into Germany from the Middle East in particular, whereas the matter of immigration is not put to a National vote?
Merkel clearly mishandled the situation in my eyes. You know she is not a genuinely honest person in my eyes. The reason she let those refugees come through was, that she didn't want to have negative/chilling images of a humanitarian crisis at the german border on tv. She is on record literally saying that. She is a total power seeker and a very smart political strategist. Don't underestimate her. Back when she got into power she outmanoeuvred all her rivals in her own party and got them all out of the way and established a strong grip on power in her own party. She has a strong instinct for power and knows what would damage her standing with the German people and knows that German people like one thing: the sense of stability.
A refugee crisis at the German border would have had a worse effect on her popularity, than what she did by letting them in (especially in context with our history). But it was a calculated move and not a move out of any kind of conviction or personal belief that refugees have to be helped. I don't trust her and she shouldn't have handled it that way.
Many Germans are pissed about her having handled it like that, including me. I also think that the majority of the refugees should return home, once there is peace down there.
I don't know what to vote next time, because like i said, i don't trust Merkel, but i can't stand those fucking authoritarian/racist right-wingers either.
Between 30-50% of that party are fully fledged Neo-Nazis/white supremacists/conspiracy weirdos.
Merkel knows that many Germans won't vote for that party even if hell would freeze over and i guess that makes her believe that she can get away with that because we have the choice between right-wing nuts and her.
But yea, we do need someone with some common sense to clean up that mess. I don't see that person though.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » June 6th, 2019, 11:03 pm

Where you getting your info? I was just doing research about Islam the other week and they are in fact the fastest growing religion in the world and is set to surpass Christianity by 2070.

Slaveowner
What city do you live in now?: Kitchener

Unread post by Slaveowner » August 5th, 2019, 7:13 am

I'm your not and I approve rape on blacks