BLACK V MEXICANS IN RIVERSIDE

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.

BLACK V MEXICANS IN RIVERSIDE

Unread post by 909 » December 18th, 2003, 2:12 pm

[color=blue][/color][size=18][/size] AY YO I SEEN THE OTHA POST ABOUT BLACKS V MEXICANS IN CALI AND I JUST LIKE TO SAY THERE IS BEEF BETWEEN BLACKS AND MEXICANS GANGS HERE IN THE 909
ONE OF EM IS WSR WESTSIDE RIVA AND PJC PROJECT CRIPS AND ALSO ME AND MA NIGGAZ BEEN GETTIN INTO FIGHTS AT OUR SCHOOL WITH MEXICANS GANGS AND CREWZ SO SHIT BOUT TO EXPLODE

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: BLACK V MEXICANS IN RIVERSIDE

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » December 18th, 2003, 3:12 pm

That's unfortunate. Ya'll need to chill out and conversate a peace process. No one's going to win a race war.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » December 18th, 2003, 5:36 pm

That 909 jazz aint nothing new, them Casablanca mofo's funk hard with some Crips out there, right? Yea it seems like that race shyt is spreading everywhere, not only in Cali but in other states too.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 19th, 2003, 1:58 am

I NOTICE ITS LIKE THE OPPOSITE FROM L.A. BECAUSE IN L.A. THE RIPS AND ESE'S TEND TO BE A LOT MORE BOOLER THEN WITH B-DOGS AND ESE'S, BUT OUT IN THE 909 IT SEEMS THE ESE'S ARE A LOT BOOLER WITH THE B-DOGS THEN RIPS AT LEAST WITH ME AND MY HOMIES EXPERIENCE.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 19th, 2003, 5:27 pm

I LIVE IN THE 909 TOO HERE IN FONTANA BUT RIGHT NOW DONT REALLY SEEM LIKE THE BLACK AN MEXICAN GANGS ARE REALLY FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER IT SEEMS TO ME LIKE THE MEXICAN GANGS ARE FIGHTING THE MEXICAN GANGS AN THE BLACK GANGS ARE FIGHTING THE BLACK GANGS BUT THERES NOT VERY MANY BLACK GANGS HERE MOSTLY JUST ALOT OF LA VS. IE STUFF BUT IN THE HIGH SCHOOLS THE BLACK AN MEXICANS TO GO FIGHT EACH OTHER SOMETIMES BUT MOST OF THEM ARENT IN GANGS THERE JUST FIGHTING. BUT IVE HEARD ITS REAL BAD IN RIALTO MY CUSIN GOES TO RIALTO HIGH AN HE SAID THAT THE ESES FROM LA AND IE GET TOGETHER TO GO FIGHT THE BLACKS I THOUGHT THAT WAS INTERESTING BECAUSE OUT HERE LA AND IE ARE USAULLY WORST ENIEMES.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » December 19th, 2003, 6:14 pm

RuthlessBone909 wrote:I LIVE IN THE 909 TOO HERE IN FONTANA BUT RIGHT NOW DONT REALLY SEEM LIKE THE BLACK AN MEXICAN GANGS ARE REALLY FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER IT SEEMS TO ME LIKE THE MEXICAN GANGS ARE FIGHTING THE MEXICAN GANGS AN THE BLACK GANGS ARE FIGHTING THE BLACK GANGS BUT THERES NOT VERY MANY BLACK GANGS HERE MOSTLY JUST ALOT OF LA VS. IE STUFF BUT IN THE HIGH SCHOOLS THE BLACK AN MEXICANS TO GO FIGHT EACH OTHER SOMETIMES BUT MOST OF THEM ARENT IN GANGS THERE JUST FIGHTING.
Which would explain 909's first post ever on this board wondering what 13 meant. How deep can you really be if you don't know that??????????????

:shock:

Maybe there really is no gang "war" about to go off. And BDL's comment is righteous.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 19th, 2003, 6:55 pm

yup, right know RIVERSIDE IS 59% hespanic. nothing wrong with that but the blakk population is only 23% so overall blakks are over populated. Hillside Rivas (HSR) and Lasierra Rivas(LSR) Hardly even exists anymore in the Riverside area. many of them joined other gangs near by. They still get down every know and then, but they are no where close to how deep they used to be in the late 90's. they were both preatty deep. but overall if blakks and mexicans were to go head hunting mexicans would win. there are far more mexican gangs in riverside then blakk gangs.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » December 20th, 2003, 4:18 pm

Blakk,,you are right about Hillside and La Sierra,,not very active anymore..but they kick up dust here and there. I think the Black vs. Hisp in Riverside (especially the Eastside) is being pushed from EME..Eastside Riva (ESR) seems to just keep it rollin.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » December 20th, 2003, 4:21 pm

Blakk,,I did not know that the Westside PJ's was beefin with Westside Riva right now..I don't go into Rubidoux often..seems out of control.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 20th, 2003, 4:57 pm

stamps wrote:Blakk,,I did not know that the Westside PJ's was beefin with Westside Riva right now..I don't go into Rubidoux often..seems out of control.
rubidoux, lots of dust, lots of minor wars going on right now (dope game)
its a fu**ed up place to be right now. property value has dropped to an all time low in rubidoux cuz all the crime. they all need to chill, and kikk bakk.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » December 23rd, 2003, 11:39 am

I hear that..