wearing hats/clothing to the left or right

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
vt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

wearing hats/clothing to the left or right

Unread post by vt » July 14th, 2003, 2:56 pm

Peace,
I live colorado springs, co I rep the 4 Corner Hustlers Vice Lords, we wear everything to the left, and our rivials the folks they were everything to the right, here the crips and folks have an alliance called the 8ball nation folks and locs so the rips here started to wear everything to the right, natually the bloods and the people nation have history together so bloods here bang there clothes to the left, in chicago this is whats separates people and folks its one of many ways to rep your set, do they trip off of what way a hat is banged in cali.....peace

vt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

left or right

Unread post by vt » July 14th, 2003, 3:16 pm

Madd Ron told me that Bloods wear there belts to the back and Crips were there belts to the left, is there certain hoods that wear stuff a certain way...???

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 14th, 2003, 9:20 pm

crips back in the days use the left to throw signs and the rag was always on the left pocket ,back in the day it was left for the crips right for the bloods ,pair bloods impair crips but that changed its way more complicated nowadays with all those different crips deuce tray gc cg hoovas hoodstas blockstas park project hutlers coasters cc riders

BOMPTON G

Re: wearing hats/clothing to the left or right

Unread post by BOMPTON G » July 17th, 2003, 2:50 am

IMA B-DOG (RU) AND WE SPORT EVERYTHING TO THE RIGHT DOG.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 18th, 2003, 11:25 am

The easiest way to find out is to hit that fool up. A simple "where you from?" or "what set you claim?" would do...LOL.

Ricky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ricky » July 19th, 2003, 3:11 pm

I aint Neva eva eva eva wore my RED RAG 2 the left where im fRum you might end up dead over some stuff like that im sorry vt but tell ya homies it's either traditional right or nothin and thats real not trynna step on no toes But thats how its gon B.

wed
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wed » July 30th, 2003, 5:05 pm

i know in minnesota Crips wear everything to the left/ or sometimes they wear their hats str8 forward. bloods are to the right. gds kicc it to the right. vl's to the left. 8)

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » July 30th, 2003, 6:33 pm

About the bloods that not true the SS30's wear their hats and rags to the left. The Tyson Mafias wear purple and red rags to the right though.

wed
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wed » July 30th, 2003, 10:01 pm

yeah u probly know more about them than me. i am just a young homie & have done alot of time in lino & boot camps. i just got outta woodland hills a couple months back. i havent had much contact with the 30's, a few brawls, nothing too serious. most of my problems with the b'z have been with a azn gang called ib (immortal blood) or the ssmobsters.

A-1

Unread post by A-1 » July 31st, 2003, 1:10 am

TO RESPOND TO GK OR WHATEVER THOSE B-DOGS YOU TALKIN ABOUT AIN'T REAL BECAUSE JUST LIKE JAYO FELONY SAID ON HIS SONG TRUED UP (REMIX) "NI99AZ BANGIN THE NY NOW, CUZ I DON'T KNOCK IT THIS FOOL SAID HE WAS A BLOOD BUT HAD HIS RAG IN THE WRONG POCKET. CRIPS WHERE IT ON THE LEFT AND PIRUS WHERE IT ON THE RIGHT I'MA SHOW YOU MUTHA#UKAS HOW TO GANGBANG RIGHT.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » August 1st, 2003, 1:33 pm

I know the bloods in minneapolis aint Cali based. But even on the Damu ridas 2 cover B.brazy had his hat and rag banged to the left.

Kountry
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kountry » August 2nd, 2003, 7:56 pm

I think is b/c of the L in Denver Lanes you know the L for Left

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » August 2nd, 2003, 8:20 pm

Then explain why lil leak from Avenue Piru has his hat to the left also on the 1st bangin on wax cover. I aint tryin to tell Cali ni66as how they wear they sh#% but like Casper said with all the differences between the Crip and damu hoods now I think it depends on which set your dealin with when it comes to how the wear thier hats and rags ecause I know alot of hoovers wear thier hats to the right so I think depends on which gang it is.