Lincoln Park-SD

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Re: Lincoln Park-SD

Unread post by Trickeration Station » July 29th, 2004, 11:20 pm

C_Ridah253 wrote:I GOT A HOMIE THAT WENT TO LINCOLN PARK AND SAW A BUNCH OF BLOODS WEARING RED AND SPORTIN BROWN FLAGS TOO. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE?
5/9 BRIMS FROM THE OCEANVIEW BLVD. AREA WERE KNOWN TO WEAR RED AND BROWN AS THEIR COLORS BACK IN THE 80'S AND EARLY 90'S.
RAPPER NAMED DAMU FROM 5/9 BRIMS:
[img]http://siccness.net/catalog/catalog/images/DAMU.jpg[/img]
[img]http://siccness.net/catalog/catalog/ima ... assics.jpg[/img]

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » August 10th, 2004, 8:10 am

I heard from a homie from Skyline that Skyline and Lincoln were once together. Meaning the same set kalled Lincoln Park Piru. They ended up splitting and Skyline Piru formed. I guess because Skyline took Piru... Linclon didnt want any association with the word Piru so they just claimed Blood... Lincoln Park Blood

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 11th, 2004, 2:09 am

I AIN'T FROM DAYGO, BUT I KNOW THATS NOT TRUE.

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 11th, 2004, 7:05 pm

lonewolf wrote:
ablackmanlookin wrote:
lonewolf wrote:"Yeah you have some Bloods that wear Blue because they can't wear Red or in the case of Lincoin Park Green because of parole restrictions". Mr BlackManLooking, You've got me lost on this one, Bloods wearing Blue ? Because of parole restrictions ? So if they walk in to another Blood or Piru hood, they'll be targets would'nt they ? And their P.O. or Five-O would'nt have a problem with them wearing Blue ?
No see you are thinking of the old days when it was all about colors. Banging have change and No when they do where blue everyone that knows then knows who they are. I have several homies on this Gang Parole and they can't wear nonething Red, Hang around known gang members, or have any gang related material in their sleeping area of the home. Yes can't even go to one of there Homies funeral. No the Po dosent mind if they visit the office dress in blue becaus esee your of the thinking like dress down hard in blue in gang wear. Some of my homies may have a blue fubu shirt with some dark blue Fubu pants but it look presentable.
Well, presentable clothing as if you're going on a job interview is one thing that I can understand, however It sounded to me at first that you were talking about battle wear, rags per say, out in the hood park.
Ive known Crips that wore red. Im not talking about rags but their clothing. They wont be flamed up but they would wear a shirt or something with red to look a lil shady in the hood. And am not talking about some lil wanna be gangster, Im talking about a real rip rider. He would do it to look shady when he was walking around the hood makin' his money.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » August 11th, 2004, 10:38 pm

zip3ace wrote:I heard from a homie from Skyline that Skyline and Lincoln were once together. Meaning the same set kalled Lincoln Park Piru. They ended up splitting and Skyline Piru formed. I guess because Skyline took Piru... Linclon didnt want any association with the word Piru so they just claimed Blood... Lincoln Park Blood
LINCOLN PARK AND SKYLINE WERE NEVER TOGETHER, MEANING THEY WERE NEVER ONE BIG GANG UNITED. THEY WERE COOL WITH EACH OTHER THOUGH. THEY GANGBANGED TOGETHER SIDE BY SIDE, EVEN MADE MONEY AND PARTIED TOGETHER. BUT SOMEBODY GOT KILLED AND EACH SIDE BLAMED THE OTHER FOR THE KILLING. THIS IS HOW THEY BECAME ENEMIES. THE ORIGINAL LINCOLN PARK GANG WERE CRIPS. THEN SOMEHOW THEY TURNED INTO PIRUS AND BECAME KNOWN AS LINCOLN PARK PIRU. THE ORIGINAL SKYLINE GANG WAS CALLED EAST SIDE HANG GANG. THIS WAS BEFORE THEY WERE PIRUS. THEN WHEN THEY BECAME PIRUS THEY WERE KNOWN AS EAST SIDE PIRU. THEY ALSO GO BY SKYLINE PIRU. NOW WHEN LINCOLN AND SKYLINE BEGAN TO BEEF, LINCOLN DECIDED TO ADOPT THE COLOR GREEN AND CHANGED THEIR NAME TO LINCOLN PARK BLOODS.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » September 2nd, 2004, 9:21 pm

Trickeration Station wrote:
zip3ace wrote:I heard from a homie from Skyline that Skyline and Lincoln were once together. Meaning the same set kalled Lincoln Park Piru. They ended up splitting and Skyline Piru formed. I guess because Skyline took Piru... Linclon didnt want any association with the word Piru so they just claimed Blood... Lincoln Park Blood
LINCOLN PARK AND SKYLINE WERE NEVER TOGETHER, MEANING THEY WERE NEVER ONE BIG GANG UNITED. THEY WERE COOL WITH EACH OTHER THOUGH. THEY GANGBANGED TOGETHER SIDE BY SIDE, EVEN MADE MONEY AND PARTIED TOGETHER. BUT SOMEBODY GOT KILLED AND EACH SIDE BLAMED THE OTHER FOR THE KILLING. THIS IS HOW THEY BECAME ENEMIES. THE ORIGINAL LINCOLN PARK GANG WERE CRIPS. THEN SOMEHOW THEY TURNED INTO PIRUS AND BECAME KNOWN AS LINCOLN PARK PIRU. THE ORIGINAL SKYLINE GANG WAS CALLED EAST SIDE HANG GANG. THIS WAS BEFORE THEY WERE PIRUS. THEN WHEN THEY BECAME PIRUS THEY WERE KNOWN AS EAST SIDE PIRU. THEY ALSO GO BY SKYLINE PIRU. NOW WHEN LINCOLN AND SKYLINE BEGAN TO BEEF, LINCOLN DECIDED TO ADOPT THE COLOR GREEN AND CHANGED THEIR NAME TO LINCOLN PARK BLOODS.
Hey homie u have a email address because I have some questions for u regarding your statements on this topic.They won't let me send private messages(lol).

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 3rd, 2004, 12:43 am

I GOT A QUESTION BECAUSE EVERYTIME WE GO TO TIJUANA WE NEVER HAVE PROBLEMS AND MOST OF THE TIME WE BE FLAMED UP WITH L.A. HATS ON AND EVERYTHING AND LINCOLN PARKS, SKYLINES, AND DAYGO CRIPS DON'T TRIP, BUT MY QUESTION IS IF A NIGGA FROM LINCOLN PARK KNEW I WAS A RU FROM L.A. WOULD HE TRIP?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 3rd, 2004, 6:33 pm

I don't think anyone wants to trip in TJ on the main areas where the Juras will swoop on you real quick. Why do you go to TJ ? Party & shop right. About the only time you're going to get in some sh-t, will be after you're all focked up, and then it wont be over the display of colors. Now if you go to some Colonias, and the foolios there are familiar with the representation, then sir it will be just like in Cali. For the most part, you don't want to fock around in the colonias because "you will lose", I don't care how bad you or your boys are. Unless you are ready to shoot your way out of a mess and face "the law and its repercusions", you don't want to start nothing in many of the colonias. The locals know everyone in their colonias for the most part and they don't need to be gang-bangers to back each other up. I know this real well, the warfare is way different than in Cali.

Y.g. Kappa Don
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Y.g. Kappa Don » April 24th, 2008, 3:05 pm

Trickeration Station wrote:

LPB 43st. Euklid is my hood and my big homiez laced me on all the history some of which i aint gon speak on this internet bout but 1 of the niggaz that was killed 2 spark up the feud with us and skyline P's was c.K. BiLL known by us as Billy c.K. but thats all im gon speak on . Infamous Linkoln ParK BLOOD GanGsta - RicKy B

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » May 8th, 2008, 7:11 pm

So, is it true that LP were crips primarily. I knew a Filipino dude who grew up there. Claimed it and hung out with the people from LP. I was a little kid in the late 80s. He was suppose to be a OG (he was a wannabe) but he had blue rags in his house, but by then they were bloods? I said this before and people thought I was crazy. I heard Jayo Felony mention it in a rap, but I know he's bias. Said the LPs were rips, then pirus, then bloods. Trickeration mentions the crip myth, but some1 from LP can confirm it?

Y.g. Kappa Don
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Y.g. Kappa Don » May 15th, 2008, 8:38 am

Im a 80's baby homie 84 to be Blunt witchu and we aint neva been rips but, O.O.G Big Sta-Sof has a homie who helped with the development of our hood who to my knowledge is a crip big Skool Yard we started out as P'iru then became BLOOD GANGSTAz in 83' so by the time I was Born we was already Lincoln Park BLOOD GanG. I neva met Big Skool Yard he was locked down when I move d outta South East.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » May 17th, 2008, 2:05 pm

That would make sense why some people would confuse that story. I heard about the Piru affiliation.

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » January 27th, 2009, 12:45 am

your not gonna find anyone from lincoln that'll admit to being crips waaay back when.
ive actually heard it come out of 3 peoples mouths that they used to be crips then LPP then LPB. 2 of these people were 50+ yrs old.
and to my understanding theyve always wore green cuz thats lincoln highschools colors.
and i dont think anyone from lincoln should trip off of some out of town pirus. it just happens to be that the local enemy's main difference is that theyr "piru". but it is pretty dumb if they do go against all pirus cuz its pirus that started this muthaphuckin blood shit... &thats the muthaphuckin thanks they get lol
whats skyline supposed to be like? "fuck bloods"? no. pirus fall under the blood umbrella as do brims. theyr all just as "blood" as the next blood. now specific blood factions going against each other would be understandable but for some reason only in LA. cuz as of now here in SD, lincoln goin against all piru is unwarranted and flat out stupid.

Y.g. Kappa Don
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Y.g. Kappa Don » January 27th, 2009, 3:03 am

scrub1819 wrote:your not gonna find anyone from lincoln that'll admit to being crips waaay back when.
ive actually heard it come out of 3 peoples mouths that they used to be crips then LPP then LPB. 2 of these people were 50+ yrs old.
and to my understanding theyve always wore green because thats lincoln highschools colors.
and i dont think anyone from lincoln should trip off of some out of town pirus. it just happens to be that the local enemy's main difference is that theyr "piru". but it is pretty dumb if they do go against all pirus because its pirus that started this muthaphuckin blood shit... &thats the muthaphuckin thanks they get lol
whats skyline supposed to be like? "fu-- bloods"? no. pirus fall under the blood umbrella as do brims. theyr all just as "blood" as the next blood. now specific blood factions going against each other would be understandable but for some reason only in LA. because as of now here in SD, lincoln goin against all piru is unwarranted and flat out stupid.
Hey homie we can sit on the net all day and talk bout wuts stupid but the fact of it all is theres Blood on Blood beef rip on rip beef and B on p'z beef 4 me 2 explain anymore i cant like i said earlier im from 84 when alot of these beefs started so when i became a Y.P. ( Young Lincoln) in 94' there was so much statik pistolz was passed out by the big homiez and we was told serve on site no questions asked and i neva asked any 2 this day. Respekt my OGz. i'll wonder why later in life when im a vet why we did what we did blood shed happens homie they took some of the onez we loved and we doubled they L'z this aint nothin but a game of chess from this point on. ( no disrespect jus statin the real)

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by S619D » February 1st, 2009, 10:23 am

I've seen Skyline and Offarel graffiti that says CK BK so as far as they are concerned within San Diego they are against all bloods(since bloods in SD are Lincoln and EHBG and 5/9)

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » February 2nd, 2009, 1:09 pm

haha yea thats true ^
i seen a tag on the bus that said exactly this:

1960s ESPs Skyline Park Piru 1980s
cK lK bK oK sK
20K 30K 40K 50K 70K

now a friend of mine told me that the "bK" was either "brim killa" or "bross killa" cuz i guess they call 5/9 Brims "brosstowners" instead of "crosstowners".
either way a blood tagged "bK".
do that shit in LA hahaha
&also im guessing "oK" was "oriental killa". it'd be kinda wierd if it was "O'Farrel killa" haha
but ive heard of some small beefs between Skyline and a few different asian gangs.
"sK" musta been "south killa"
it would be suicide if it was "sureno killa" but they do beef with LV70s..
20s & 30s is WestCoastCrip 40s is NeighborHood Crip 50s is Lincoln and 70s is Lomita Village 70s a mexican gang in the same area as ESP.

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » May 8th, 2009, 6:47 pm

lot of ogs from lincoln used to claim syndo mob which is now inactive.they wore green and sported the celtics jackets and they were nothing nice.you could find them at 45 park all day everyday and on sundays it was going down at 45 park.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » May 20th, 2009, 9:02 am

theres a blood hood in vegas called westcoast bloods that people say used to be crip.....remember they say the original piru boys was crips at some point
scrub1819 wrote:your not gonna find anyone from lincoln that'll admit to being crips waaay back when.
and to my understanding theyve always wore green because thats lincoln highschools colors.
and i dont think anyone from lincoln should trip off of some out of town pirus. it just happens to be that the local enemy's main difference is that theyr "piru". but it is pretty dumb if they do go against all pirus because its pirus that started this muthaphuckin blood shit... &thats the muthaphuckin thanks they get lol
whats skyline supposed to be like? "fu-- bloods"? no. pirus fall under the blood umbrella as do brims. theyr all just as "blood" as the next blood. now specific blood factions going against each other would be understandable but for some reason only in LA. because as of now here in SD, lincoln goin against all piru is unwarranted and flat out stupid.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » May 21st, 2009, 11:37 am

I heard about Lincoln Park Crips too. Don't know if it is true, but this ia what I heard:
LPC were a completely seperated gang from Lincoln Park Bloods, they didn't turn into LPB.
They were a small gang in Lincoln Park in the mid 70's, and they ended up dying off right before Lincoln Park Bloods came up.

It's like an urban legend....LPC! Were they real or not! I would ask an OG from some of the hoods around there that came up in the 70's. Maybe an vetran Brim or NHC know about that.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » May 21st, 2009, 11:40 am

Pumpkin2 wrote:lot of ogs from lincoln used to claim syndo mob which is now inactive.they wore green and sported the celtics jackets and they were nothing nice.you could find them at 45 park all day everyday and on sundays it was going down at 45 park.
You might be able to answer this...I heard that Syndo Mon was actually a click of Lincoln Park Bloods that was called Lincoln Park Syndicate. Then they broke off from LPB, and went under Syndo Mob. I remeber they were tight with LPB in the late 80's. They used to back each other up. I remember that whole trial with a bunch of SMobbers, they were accused of killing that SDPD in the mid/late 80's.

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by S619D » May 21st, 2009, 11:33 pm

Was West Coast the first Crip/Blood gang of SD?

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Emerald

Unread post by 353 » May 22nd, 2009, 9:17 am

Pumpkin2 wrote:lot of ogs from lincoln used to claim syndo mob which is now inactive.they wore green and sported the celtics jackets and they were nothing nice.you could find them at 45 park all day everyday and on sundays it was going down at 45 park.
yeah in the 80s they was on some Syndo Mob but they was still LP

Y.g. Kappa Don
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Y.g. Kappa Don » September 4th, 2009, 4:46 pm

scrub1819 wrote:haha yea thats true ^
i seen a tag on the bus that said exactly this:

1960s ESPs Skyline Park Piru 1980s
cK lK bK oK sK
20K 30K 40K 50K 70K

now a friend of mine told me that the "bK" was either "brim killa" or "bross killa" because i guess they call 5/9 Brims "brosstowners" instead of "crosstowners".
either way a blood tagged "bK".
do that shit in LA hahaha
&also im guessing "oK" was "oriental killa". it'd be kinda wierd if it was "O'Farrel killa" haha
but ive heard of some small beefs between Skyline and a few different asian gangs.
"sK" musta been "south killa"
it would be suicide if it was "sureno killa" but they do beef with LV70s..
20s & 30s is WestCoastCrip 40s is NeighborHood Crip 50s is Lincoln and 70s is Lomita Village 70s a mexican gang in the same area as ESP.

Yeah Flatlinez kall the homiez "Brossy's" 4 Brosstown they need ta kut it out they aint mashin on known of the 5/9 homiez or us so they can 4get Bout that lk shit unless they talkin bout LA it kant be the 4trAY BLOKK THEY KNOW BETTA THAN THAT SPLATTT! FLATLiiiine TKA- LINCKOLN PARK SD KINGz "MONEY GANG"

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » September 4th, 2009, 5:01 pm

Ay Y.G. Kappa,

Wats the deal with Syndo? Back in the day they were a subset of Lincoln (LPS). I heard that they broke off in the 90's as their own set, but keep it cool with LPB and Southside 5/9. Is it true that they are there own set? They're all old now...no real newer generation right?

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » September 4th, 2009, 5:04 pm

And whats up with Hit Squad Brims? Is that a subset of SSisde 5/9? Some Skyliner mentioned beefin with a Hit Sqaud Brim.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 9th, 2009, 3:23 am

didn't SYNDO come from "SYNDICATE"?
The "GREEN" Money Making Syndicate?
The SYNDO MOB that controlled the OZ..
Thee Leprechauns who sat on the pot of gold
The Syndo Mob which grandfathered..
..the Green color wearing LP Bloods?

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » September 9th, 2009, 3:19 pm

Lonewolf wrote:didn't SYNDO come from "SYNDICATE"?
I think they were called "Lincoln Park Syndicate-LPS"

LPS formed after Lincoln Park "Piru" started. I think they came up just after LPB dropped the Piru in it's name. Supposedly they broke off of LPB (but kept it cool) and started just running under Syndo Mob as a completely separate click-that's what I've been told. I want ot confirm that, just out of curiosity. When I was young they were a Lincoln PB click. The break off supposedly happened right around the time that Stacy Butler and his crew went on trail for that cop-killing.

I think Lincoln was wearing green before the LPS click came around too. I remember that a Skyline Piru (Johnny Boy? if I remember his AKA right) said that sometimes they dissed Lincoln By calling them "Christmas Niggas." Because they rocked green and red.

Back in my day (swore I would never say that) LPB and Syndo rocked Celtics (mostly), Green Bay (one of their other clicks), and Eagles gear-and both still wore red too. Skyline wore a lot of Phillies and Bulls gear. N/H , W/C, B/C strolled in Raiders gear-both wore mainly Black and Blue (W/C flags yellow now too right?). GT-was blue with tan (tan creased Dickies 24/7- or maybe it was just because Dickies were the thing back then). 5/9 Burgandy, or red with white. I think it was a click thing too. The 5/9 off Beta used to wear mainly burgundy, and a lot of them wore yellow shoe laces and flew yellow and burgundy rags.

BTW-what ever happened to Stacy Butler?

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » September 10th, 2009, 5:58 am

yardstick wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:didn't SYNDO come from "SYNDICATE"?
I think they were called "Lincoln Park Syndicate-LPS"

LPS formed after Lincoln Park "Piru" started. I think they came up just after LPB dropped the Piru in it's name. Supposedly they broke off of LPB (but kept it cool) and started just running under Syndo Mob as a completely separate click-that's what I've been told. I want ot confirm that, just out of curiosity. When I was young they were a Lincoln PB click. The break off supposedly happened right around the time that Stacy Butler and his crew went on trail for that cop-killing.

I think Lincoln was wearing green before the LPS click came around too. I remember that a Skyline Piru (Johnny Boy? if I remember his AKA right) said that sometimes they dissed Lincoln By calling them "Christmas Niggas." Because they rocked green and red.

Back in my day (swore I would never say that) LPB and Syndo rocked Celtics (mostly), Green Bay (one of their other clicks), and Eagles gear-and both still wore red too. Skyline wore a lot of Phillies and Bulls gear. N/H , W/C, B/C strolled in Raiders gear-both wore mainly Black and Blue (W/C flags yellow now too right?). GT-was blue with tan (tan creased Dickies 24/7- or maybe it was just because Dickies were the thing back then). 5/9 Burgandy, or red with white. I think it was a click thing too. The 5/9 off Beta used to wear mainly burgundy, and a lot of them wore yellow shoe laces and flew yellow and burgundy rags.

BTW-what ever happened to Stacy Butler?