ORANGE COUNTY 88-91 gangs

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: chicago

ORANGE COUNTY 88-91 gangs

Unread post by cixxwonn » June 27th, 2008, 5:29 am

Any crip or blood gangs in O.C.?
Anybody heard of
mgc (mad gangster crip) i think buena park
hoodlum crip santa ana
baker street crip
17th street crip santa ana
home boys only fullerton
mexican piru blood santa ana
shadow street santa ana
if you heard of crow village - what happened to crazy crow

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Re: ORANGE COUNTY 88-91 gangs

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 11th, 2008, 4:53 pm

LOL @ MEXICAN PIRU BLOOD...I DONT REALLY HEAR OF MUCH BLOODS N CRIP ACTIVTY COMMING OUTA THE OC JUST MOSTLY ESEs N ASIANS.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » July 13th, 2008, 2:36 am

I never heard no O.C. CRIP and BLOOD gangs...lol

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » August 31st, 2008, 8:50 pm

there was a dude on the forums named panik, banged in the 80s/90s in the OC scene. i think he said there was a small crew in Tustin, Watergate Crips or something?

theres some asian crip sets in OC too. most notable probably being, we dont care crip (WDCC), asian boyz crips (ABC).

besides that, no idea.

OC ran pretty much by the essays. few spots run by vietnamese, but thats about it. OC's pretty peaceful in general. mostly the essays beefin wid other essays.

cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cixxwonn » September 7th, 2008, 8:03 am

Yeah i heard of the watergate during that time I think santa ana.
these small sets i listed were mostly mexican c/b's
they are not past anahiem as you can see
Are the baker streets still there? I know they just had a crip alliance
Anybody in YGC in the 80's
If he was in santa ana all you here about is FXTroopers if they still around
Lopers
watergates

cixxwonn wrote:Any crip or blood gangs in O.C.?
Anybody heard of
mgc (mad gangster crip) i think buena park
hoodlum crip santa ana
baker street crip
17th street crip santa ana
home boys only fullerton
mexican piru blood santa ana
shadow street santa ana
if you heard of crow village - what happened to crazy crow

AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Natoma Boyz

Unread post by AdamNB » October 31st, 2008, 3:12 pm

sickside wrote:I never heard no O.C. CRIP and BLOOD gangs...lol

Anaheim had a few in the late 80's.

Diego
What city do you live in now?: Temecula

Unread post by Diego » November 18th, 2008, 6:49 pm

My parents grew up in Santa Ana in the early 70's, and my dad told me there used to be Santa Ana pirus around the Jerome area. infact i was driving by there the other day and there is still a handful of black familes living in Jerome.

Diego
What city do you live in now?: Temecula

Unread post by Diego » November 18th, 2008, 6:50 pm

My parents grew up in Santa Ana in the early 70's, and my dad told me there used to be Santa Ana pirus around the Jerome area. infact i was driving by there the other day and there is still a handful of black familes living in Jerome.

cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cixxwonn » February 27th, 2009, 7:48 am

Do the lopers in Santa ana still exsist?

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 12th, 2009, 3:32 pm

search old posts, this was gone over a long time ago, maybe 5 years ago or more? #1, if you don;t knwo there were mexican bloods and crips, you are just a youngster and you should ask around first. Before 92 or 93 when the Eme started taxin them, there were lots of bloods and crips. If you are an ese from OC, askk your big homies if they used to bang red or blue, many of them did.

Westside Los Compadres are a straight cholo gang nowadays, but until the early 90's they were a mixed race gang (mexican and black) called Comps Crips. Same with Lil Hood. That's a sureno gang now, but used to be lil hood crips. Also used to be baby shelly street bloods that was an all ese blood gang. Many others I don;t havethe energy to list. Basically when the eme put the orders down, most mexican bloods and crips turned "hoodhopper". Many of the Mexican bloods switched sides and becasues El Salvador Park F-troopers or joined Eastside Santa Ana. Comps crips and Lil hood just kicked all the blacks out of the gang and changed their names and went from "cuzzin" one day to straight sureno's the next. Most of the blacks that were in the majority mexican blood or crip gangs joined some of the other established black sets.

#1, yes there are bloods and crips in OC and have been since the 70's. Yes, compared to ese's they aren;t that deep, but some sets like Watergate are deep. Originally most of the black gangs were around the jerome park area. Westside. Between Mcfadden and 1st and between bristol and fairview.

it's hard to put an exact number on black gangs in OC nowadays cuz they are spread out and no longer territory based, but Watergate could easily have 500 heads. Half locked up at any one time, but they're deep. Watergate Santa Ana started in the late 70's. In my time I have probably met 100 of them myself and still don;t know or haven;t even heard of most of them.

Also there is Nuthood Crips in Santa Ana. Duece Tray crips in Tustin. Both these sets are over 20 years old. Also Gage Stret Crips in Fullerton, also a set that's been around since hte 80's. Also there is Royal Samoan Crips and WDC crips that are cambodians. Del Monte blocc crips is the new kid on the block. Started less than 10 years ago. I personally thought they were a fad, but they seem to be getting pretty big in teh Anaheim area. There is an assortment of other smaller crip/blood/independant gangs like my own and like Ruthless Black Players and a few others. Not sure how many are active. My hood really isn't, unless you catch us at a bar or somethin, we ain;t in the streets. Too hard for the independants to recruit with the big boys like Watergate takin all the youngsters. lol. Most independants start strong and then slowly die out. That's the story for us anyway and RBP, NGK, etc.

As for bloods. there is Shelly st bloods, bloodel st piru. Used to be CAB Crew and 11th st piru back in the days.

As for activity, look at historical murder rates. Santa ana's murder rates during the blood and crip wars was routinely around 100 a year. Since the wars of the early mid 90's ended between bloods and crips and then the bloods and crips vs. the ese gangs that used to be bloods and crips, murder rates have been hovering around 25. Santa Ana was only dangerous during those times. Don;t get me wrong, you can still get popped in Santa Ana, but it is nothing like it was before. Nowadays most cholos are more concerned with hittin the glass pipe than in gangbangin, and even those ese's are being pushed out by the wabs. Santa Ana in the late 80's and early 90's looked like a small LA, but today it looks more like a small Tijuana. More sombreros than bandana's.

As for the black bloods and crips, they are still around, but hard to find in in a sea of cholos. But there are some clubs/bars/spots where they are still holding them down and are deep, you just have to know where to look. You can always hit the black history parade in Santa Ana every year. You'll find what you're lookin for. And I thin ka lot of LA cats are in denial on OC bloods and Crips. Many a club has started out here and been shut down on account that LA folks come down here with their chests out and get hit with some act right. Hell, the Boogie was a big ass club off teh 5 freeway and for years until it closed you could find LA bloods, crips and ese's bleedin in the parking lot every weekend. Maybe they just didn;t have the heart to go home and tell the homies they got served in OC. lol. But manyn a reputible LA gangster got their card pulled down here. It was like a OC past time to catch someone from LA mouthin off just to teach them a lesson.

Don;t bother netbangin on me or this post if you disagree, I don;t have the time. this is 100% fact anyway, so if you disagree, then you ain't nobody worth arguing with anyway. Prolly won;t see me back on here for years if ever, so I won't even be reading your BS either way.

cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cixxwonn » April 7th, 2009, 6:46 am

I am not a youngsta I lived in O.C till 89 and just wondered what happened 2 some of the hoods from back then. i am 40 yrs old

cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cixxwonn » April 7th, 2009, 6:51 am

Is gage st. still around? I remember when they started it.

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » April 20th, 2009, 10:15 am

OC gang update hahaha
gage st is damn near dead there is still dudes from there around they dont be in there hood tokers town ran them out
del monte got ran out they around anaheim sumwhere
watergate kinda still in they hood half of they hood is locked up prolly more i fucks with mah watergate niggas 500% hated hahaha
maniac gangsta crip is sum lil BS sum smelly ass dude made up theres like 4 lonely niggas from there
i heard of that RBP you talkin bout
my older homies had sum shit out here in the 90's called Dirty Macs alotta niggas from the valley was reppin it but it died out
and i know a dude from lopers cross the st he older he say the are still active
but nowadays niggas rather get money and any time niggas try to start a hood in oc Eses super aint tryin to have that shit
fuck em all though hahaha
SOB SQUAD

cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cixxwonn » April 26th, 2009, 11:25 am

So how deep did gage st. get?
RBP? what city is this?
So maniac gang whas anahiem?

You know a cat from LPS ? If you do ask him if he know where Mr. Dee is ?
he pine street