Orange County Asian Gangs wih different races

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
asianguy2000
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Nac

Re: Orange County Asian Gangs wih different races

Unread post by asianguy2000 » May 10th, 2010, 8:07 am

triplethreat wrote:Orange County TRG in Tustin/ Santa Ana. They were in the news recently for killing some guy in Tustin. Heres the link, http://www.ocregister.com/news/police-2 ... -gang.html.
i was staying at a place like 4 mins away from where that happened, gives me the chills just thinking about it

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » May 10th, 2010, 6:58 pm

yea i guess ur rite but still trg still around santa ana and itz mainly the khmer viet and chinese pretty much doin shit in the oc and mexicans too. flip and korean gangs aint really a factor in cali anymore but koreans r pretty deep as mobsters not street g'z unless dey join big ass asian gangs. flips aint really nutn unless dey join asian gangs tat r deep.

dell
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dell » August 23rd, 2010, 2:09 am

oc asian are not really active anymore

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 23rd, 2010, 9:08 am

dell wrote:oc asian are not really active anymore
yea only the viet n khmer gangs in sum prts of oc r still puttin in wrk

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 23rd, 2010, 9:22 am

caliboi wrote:
dell wrote:oc asian are not really active anymore
yea only the viet n khmer gangs in sum prts of oc r still puttin in wrk

Barely, and there ain't really any Khmer gangs in the OC aside from Minnie St TRG and you don't hear much out of them aside from the occasional beef with some hispanic tag bangers here and there. Viets are around but, again, it ain't what it used to be, and thats a good thing imo. Kids got more of a reason to live these days, the days of OC Asian(viet) banging were mostly 1st (or fresh 2nd) generation immigrants who's families, at the time, didn't have much going for them and they, themselves, found it hard to assimilate into American/Californian society so, with nothing to lose they jumped head first into anything that accepted them.

All the asian banging now a days in the OC is, imo, contributed directly to the suburban youth infatuation with inner city living and gang lifestyle, MTV/BET/Radio Rap Generation style, riding the coat tails of more established, yet seemingly inactive, gangs in the area to validate their angst, so to speak. That or the one off chance that it's generational family ties to the gang which, in Asian OC gangs, seems rarer and rarer these days because no one in their right mind wants their little brother, son or nephew to go through what they went through, and for good reason.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 23rd, 2010, 9:42 am

yea de only cliccs i herd that pop off of oc is prolly trg n dfj as far as i know of. aye bullet did chu kno n e din about the whole viets vs koreans up in garden grove and westminster area???

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 23rd, 2010, 10:18 am

DFJ always seems to be around, even when its been quiet in the OC (for asians) and then suddenly something happens, it's almost always involving them. Back in the day many unlikely alliances were formed simply to combat DF/DFJ.

Again, can't really speak on Minnie St. TRG, because I, personally, never ran into them except for one random time at The Block when they got down with some W/S Abz heads, and that ended as badly as any meeting could have ended.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 23rd, 2010, 10:33 am

a lot of the oc gangs seem more mixed like santa ana trg i member had a cuple mexicans in minnie st and i overherd dey had sum whites n blacks like usual. oc abz i think had a white guy like it says on this post. natoma boyz i kno had a white guy that wuz one of the top rankers of the gang bac in the day and idk bout other cliccs. lotta the viet gangs had many mixed people inside their cliccs same with khmer gangs and i think pinoy and korean gangs also and i think chinese had sum white guyz.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 23rd, 2010, 10:49 am

caliboi wrote:a lot of the oc gangs seem more mixed like santa ana trg i member had a cuple mexicans in minnie st and i overherd dey had sum whites n blacks like usual. oc abz i think had a white guy like it says on this post. natoma boyz i kno had a white guy that wuz one of the top rankers of the gang bac in the day and idk bout other cliccs. lotta the viet gangs had many mixed people inside their cliccs same with khmer gangs and i think pinoy and korean gangs also and i think chinese had sum white guyz.
Yeah, that was me who posted about the white dude from OC ABZ, Trigger, he was down even the Woods just accepted that fact he was Asian and made no attempt to tax or trade when he rode with the Asian car on the inside, even during the greenlight. I mean, hell, dude was Shot Calling openly for the Asians in Lacy, had Viet Love on his forearms and a map of Vietnam on his back but was 140% Caucasian.

I also ran into mexicans and whites from WDC when i was locked down, the mexican wanted to run with us because he had like 6 homies in the mod from WDC the southsiders did not let that dude go without a fight though, they agreed to Tax him out for 30seconds, body shots, but socked him in the face out the gate...shit popped off.

Also even 2 well know Pinoy gang transplants from LA(SZA and LVM) were predominantly Korean for a time in the OC, and I knew of at least one black dude, one white dude and one mexican dude personally from LVM and a handful of Koreans.

Hell, many historically predominantly pinoy gangs had a switch in race over time, like LVM, once stood for Luzon Visaya Mindinao, then Luzon Visaya Mobsters, and then Lao Viet Mafia. Or MP13 even, which is predominantly mexican now.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 23rd, 2010, 10:58 am

buLLetxx2 wrote:
caliboi wrote:a lot of the oc gangs seem more mixed like santa ana trg i member had a cuple mexicans in minnie st and i overherd dey had sum whites n blacks like usual. oc abz i think had a white guy like it says on this post. natoma boyz i kno had a white guy that wuz one of the top rankers of the gang bac in the day and idk bout other cliccs. lotta the viet gangs had many mixed people inside their cliccs same with khmer gangs and i think pinoy and korean gangs also and i think chinese had sum white guyz.
Yeah, that was me who posted about the white dude from OC ABZ, Trigger, he was down even the Woods just accepted that fact he was Asian and made no attempt to tax or trade when he rode with the Asian car on the inside, even during the greenlight. I mean, hell, dude was Shot Calling openly for the Asians in Lacy, had Viet Love on his forearms and a map of Vietnam on his back but was 140% Caucasian.

I also ran into mexicans and whites from WDC when i was locked down, the mexican wanted to run with us because he had like 6 homies in the mod from WDC the southsiders did not let that dude go without a fight though, they agreed to Tax him out for 30seconds, body shots, but socked him in the face out the gate...shit popped off.

Also even 2 well know Pinoy gang transplants from LA(SZA and LVM) were predominantly Korean for a time in the OC, and I knew of at least one black dude, one white dude and one mexican dude personally from LVM and a handful of Koreans.

Hell, many historically predominantly pinoy gangs had a switch in race over time, like LVM, once stood for Luzon Visaya Mindinao, then Luzon Visaya Mobsters, and then Lao Viet Mafia. Or MP13 even, which is predominantly mexican now.
http://streetgangs.com/billboard/postin ... uote&f=348&

so dude have u ever seen a viet gang that knows how to fight fair b4 i have many times but dey mostly like to use excessive force to get the job done unlike their counter chinese parts dey r way more vicious than any other asians as far as i know. dey like to either use weapons or fight in numbers but i have seen viets fight fair and dey seem to b able to beat the crap out of whites, latinos, blacks, and other asians but dey seem to have a ruff time against laos, khmers, koreans, and i think chinese also.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 23rd, 2010, 11:05 am

Haha, my homie used to describe Viets as "ill-tempered"(he was viet). I knew some of the nicest, coolest(non banging) viets that, whenver anything seemed like it was bout to go down at a party, would be the first one to pass out empty bottles to the homies ready to get down.

As far as viets catching fair ones goes, I knew those fools from AG would always be down to get down, little fobby scrappy fools, they'd catch a fair one and if you got them good, they'd just come back with their homies the next day and go at it again, but they never backed down from a fight, even with most of those fools being like 5'5", 120lbs, they'd be coming at you, flying jump kicks and all. haha

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 23rd, 2010, 11:09 am

buLLetxx2 wrote:Haha, my homie used to describe Viets as "ill-tempered"(he was viet). I knew some of the nicest, coolest(non banging) viets that, whenver anything seemed like it was bout to go down at a party, would be the first one to pass out empty bottles to the homies ready to get down.

As far as viets catching fair ones goes, I knew those fools from AG would always be down to get down, little fobby scrappy fools, they'd catch a fair one and if you got them good, they'd just come back with their homies the next day and go at it again, but they never backed down from a fight, even with most of those fools being like 5'5", 120lbs, they'd be coming at you, flying jump kicks and all. haha
yea i can tell cuz viets dont back down when it cums to fights. u kno wat i have noticed is that abz has had more beef with asian gangs in oc n l.a. and trg has always had shit with surenos mainly cuz of the whole cambodian thing or asian thing i guess have u noticed that.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 23rd, 2010, 11:19 am

Nah man, I think it just seems that way because, geographically, ABZ cover much more "territory" than TRG in LA and OC and even then I still think ABZ had more drama. VN ABZ beefed it with plenty hispanic hoods, they pretty much dropped Valerio St in the height of their hood, they beefed it with Blythe Street too, I remember some fool on here talking bout hispanic gangs in the valley hitting up any and every asian they saw for a minute because of how much noise ABZ was making moving on Hispanic gangs.
VN ABZ, was enemies with just about every (asian) gang in the valley that wasn't viet and viewed all hispanic gangs as a threat, and therefor classified them as enemies.

In Long Beach the longos went at it with EVERY gang, asian or otherwise, when people talk about the "TRG v Longo" beef, that aren't actually from the Beach, are really talking about ABZ/WSI/CBC/TRG/EFCC/ST v Longos, there was a "cease fire" between asian gangs for a bit which saw even enemies riding on Longos together, most notably (because it made the news) was Half Dead from Suisidals rolling with some TRG to dump on a car full of Hispanics. People just talk like it was only TRG v Longos because thats how it started, and thats what got published in not only the local media, but nationally(ie, see the TIME magazine articles, they interview ABZ and EFCC members but only mentioned TRG)

TRG had their fair share of Asian rivals, even in the beach, after CBC dropped their alliance with TRG and WSI started fading out they were on their own and still banging on S.E.A and Longos and CBC.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 23rd, 2010, 11:41 am

so werent most of the heads of vn abz mostly cambodians vietnamese and filipinos but i herd day had sum koreans thais n chinese also???? so wats ur take on the eastcoast asian gangs as far as the westcoast.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 23rd, 2010, 11:45 am

Anyways, back on topic...

Here's my list of OC Asian Gangs that I know of with non-asians:

ABZ-
Met 2 white guys and a black guy from the OC set.

AG(Asian Gang),
Had a white guy named Rabbit aka Yellow Wood.

DFJ,
had a white male in his 30s documented as the leader, recently arrested for murder of a teenager.

LVM(Luzon Visaya Mob/Lao Viet Mafia),
I've personally ran into a black, white and hispanic member of this hood all rolling together in Yorba Linda haha, at a boba shop.

NB(Natoma Boyz),
I've never ran into these guys knowingly, but theres a Jewish dude on this site who claims to be NB and knows his history quiet well.

STS(Satanas),
Arguably the first Pinoy gang out of the LOS in which all other Pinoy gangs can trace their origins to in one way or another had many Koreans, Hispanic and at least one Japanese from the Cerritos set, I know Cerritos is LA county but with it's close proximity to OC(La Palma) and general middle to upper middle class it always seemed like more of an OC city to me. Plus many of their members ended up going to schools in North OC(Kennedy HS in La Palma, Gilbert West in Buena Park and Western HS in Anaheim,) and recruiting members from the areas(Cypress, La Palma, Buena Park)

SZA(Sarzana),
Originally a predominantly Pinoy set (the name, translated in tagalog(i think) means "Gates of Hell" or City of Hell) had many Koreans from Cerritos/La Palma to Fullerton and up to Yorba Linda. Worth noting that, during their hayday in OC(early to mid 90s) SZA and LVM were virtually synonymous.

WDC(We Don't Care Crip),
though originally a black gang in LA, the OC transplant is predominantly Asian though I''ve met white, black, hispanic and a Pakistani from the OC WDC.

Am I forgetting any?

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 23rd, 2010, 11:49 am

yea i think u r forgetting about trg that has mexicans in santa ana and i think dey had a white guy in the oc meaning westminster. wat about the v boyz who has sum blacks n whites and dragon family or nip family??

SLClicka
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: New York

Unread post by SLClicka » August 28th, 2011, 4:26 pm

TRG has tons of non-Asian members. VFL had at least one white guy. Lao Family has blacks, whites, Mexicans...everything.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » August 24th, 2015, 9:45 am

sgvoc123 wrote:
judastaugamma wrote:
562booney wrote:judastaugamma, thanks for clearing that up for me, i never knew LA AB had clique like that.
they were old school. they're the og's of the old monterey park abz who later became west side abz.

i was still in junior high when i first heard of them. (i'm 30 in a few months so this had to be back like 18 years ago)

i went to fulton junior high which was down the street from valerio st./van nuys blvd.

i use to go to valerio with my cambodian and pinoy junior high friends to play basketball and saw them drive in a few times.

chinatown abi was never that deep but they were real tight with the van nuys ab og's.

the guy kicker who got killed in the pool hall video on channel 11 and america's most wanted was la abi from what i heard. vn ab og's were on the way there to meet up with them and kick it with them. by the time they got there it had already happened. that's why vn ab took it personal.

ABI started by couple of OLBS or some of them were from olbs. they were cool back in the late 80s and early 90 dont know what happen later. Cobra one of ogs from abi was from olb i think. Some of the OGs from Van nuys AB live in the SGV area so they were real cool.
Hold on..olb helped create abi? If that's true that is some major history right there for the Asian gang scene......

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » August 30th, 2015, 9:19 am

Wasn't that trigger om gangland? I thought he was mixed?

DubDeeCee
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by DubDeeCee » June 1st, 2016, 8:24 pm

SDmofo wrote:
buLLetxx2 wrote:WDC had a grip of non asian heads, whites, blacks and mexicans though I know WDC isn't really an "asian gang" originally.
Are most of those cats Filipino?

Laos Cambodian Vietnamese and Hmong...Dub gang or Don't bang!

DubDeeCee
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by DubDeeCee » June 1st, 2016, 9:15 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:
SDmofo wrote:
buLLetxx2 wrote:WDC had a grip of non asian heads, whites, blacks and mexicans though I know WDC isn't really an "asian gang" originally.
Are most of those cats Filipino?

I dont know really, I never ran into those fools much so I can't say which race was the predominant one of the OC set. But I did time with 4 heads from there up in F mod at OCJ, 2 lao, 1 white, 1 mexican. One of the Lao fools, Smokey, was right hand for a bit.

East Side / West Side Santa Ana We Don't Care Gangstas Crip. Dub gang or Don't bang cuhzz

Franchak
If in the United States: South Carolina
What city do you live in now?: Moscow

Orange County Asian Gangs wih different races

Unread post by Franchak » July 27th, 2016, 7:29 am

Shame I missed this 1 would of loved a reason to of bought a new hat for a day out at the races never been ascot been grand national few times always a great day out for the winner I am sure Looking forward to the next 1 similar

By the way, you can find more info in my new video

PunchingMachine17
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by PunchingMachine17 » August 4th, 2021, 7:23 am

A few years ago, I knew several non-Asians members from Tiny Rascal Gang, Asian Boyz, Asian Gang, and Dragon Family Junior.

I ran into two or three Mexicans from Minnie Street TRG in Santa Ana, a Mexican From OC (East Side Anaheim clique) ABZ, and a Mexican from Dragon Family Junior. The one from Asian Gang was half Black and Vietnamese, so I sure that doesn't count.