Orange County Asian Gangs wih different races

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
okiedokie
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Orange County Asian Gangs wih different races

Unread post by okiedokie » August 16th, 2009, 6:52 pm

The only gangs I remember in OC from back then were Natoma Boys, Asians New Generation (not even sure if they were a gang but they were allied with MP13), Tiger Family, Nip family, Anaheim PR (Yes, PR set shop in Anaheim and they were pretty deep) & also MP13.

We've already established the fact that both PR and MP13 are a mixed gang with Asians/Filipino being the leading elements.. But what about gangs like Tiger Family who are known as a "Vietnamese Gang" or Natoma Boys.. Do they have members who aren't Vietnamese, so they have any Hispanic or White maybe even Blacks in there?

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Re: Orange County Asian Gangs wih different races

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » August 16th, 2009, 7:55 pm

every well established asian gang has other races except for the van nuys asian boyz they strictly take only khmers, viets, thais, koreans, and chinese

okiedokie

Unread post by okiedokie » August 16th, 2009, 8:47 pm

Yeah you maybe right on that but I've never seen one. I knew they had a white guy in Wah Ching back then and I'm not talking about the "street gangsters" wearing dickies hitting fools up turning it in to some hood shit, I'm talking Wah Ching, suits and making money Wahs.

Reason why I asked this question is because of the link on the homepage of streetgangs.com were there's a story posted about some gangsters in OC being sentenced for murder and the guy they had on the page was a white boy with a hispanic name.. he and his homies (who were Asian) were convicted of murdering some innocent 13/14 year old who they mistaken as a rival gangster.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 17th, 2009, 1:18 am

I spent some time in OC cuz I had family there, and I had a girl who went to Western HS for a bit so off the top of my head I can remember a few hoods having other races. I remember a white dude in AG in the mid/late 90s which was a shocker cuz AG was straight up mostly fob style viets, I also remember a few Koreans in the Anaheim PR and a white dude too(I actually got a homeboy who used to bang Anaheim PR, he's half Korean half white), LVM in OC I remember had a black fool and a mexican dude and they used to have a steady beef with UNA (mexican gang) since LVM used to do business with Los Coyotes and UNA and VLC didn't get along at all.
I also remember more than a few white fools from DFJ, I think that fool you were talking about on the news page was from DFJ and they were claiming he was the leader too. WDC had a grip of non asian heads, whites, blacks and mexicans though I know WDC isn't really an "asian gang" originally. And OC ABZ had a white fool, named Trigger, he was down as funk but I think that fool was a bit confused he had "Viet Love" tattooed on his forearm, and a map of Vietnam tatted on his back too. Last I saw that fool he was shotcaller for the Asian car in Theo Lacy, back when sh-- was nutty with the green light on the asians like late 2002. He was doing 15 yrs for crime/bail/crime/bail/crime, i dont know whats up with him now, probably got straight PCd up when he hit the pen.

But as Thonko said, most established asian sets and even some of the lesser known ones take people of other races, mostly that random white/black/mexican dude who they grew up with/around and 95% of the time those fools are down as hell.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 17th, 2009, 1:08 pm

Ha, speak of the devil, the homie Trigger just got shipped to CMC and I guess they have computer classes with internet, so homie emailed my today. He also sent me some Wikipedia article he wrote up on ABZ
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_boyz_gang

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 17th, 2009, 1:13 pm

Oh and I'm supposed I should probably give a bit of back story on Trigger's time in the pen.
He said he was PCd shortly after hitting Chino, not just cuz he was white in an asian gang and still repping that sh-- but cuz the green light was still popping too. He did 2 years PC in Chino, they refused to roll him out or send him mainline cuz of his tats he said, then I guess he got shot up to folsom where at that point the green light was lifted and he begged the COs to let him walk main line. He got "taxed out" of the white car, and caught lumps from AB in the showers for a few months, got shanked up but is still reppin ABZ. They sent him up to CMC for good behavior and now is living in what is basically "politic free" housing. And anyone who knows bout CMC knows there's politics there but the program they run is so "free" that no one really makes major moves because they dont wanna lose their program and get put on lock down.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » August 17th, 2009, 1:35 pm

10,000 membership my ass

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » August 17th, 2009, 11:17 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:Oh and I'm supposed I should probably give a bit of back story on Trigger's time in the pen.
He said he was PCd shortly after hitting Chino, not just because he was white in an asian gang and still repping that sh-- but because the green light was still popping too. He did 2 years PC in Chino, they refused to roll him out or send him mainline because of his tats he said, then I guess he got shot up to folsom where at that point the green light was lifted and he begged the COs to let him walk main line. He got "taxed out" of the white car, and caught lumps from AB in the showers for a few months, got shanked up but is still reppin ABZ. They sent him up to CMC for good behavior and now is living in what is basically "politic free" housing. And anyone who knows bout CMC knows there's politics there but the program they run is so "free" that no one really makes major moves because they dont wanna lose their program and get put on lock down.
where were the rest of the asians when he was catching heat from the woods?

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 18th, 2009, 12:10 am

thonkoboy2000 wrote:10,000 membership my ass

haha, I just noticed that too.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 18th, 2009, 12:55 am

buLLetxx2 wrote:Ha, speak of the devil, the homie Trigger just got shipped to CMC and I guess they have computer classes with internet, so homie emailed my today. He also sent me some Wikipedia article he wrote up on ABZ
there's a few things wrong with that wiki entry.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 18th, 2009, 1:06 am

Theres more than a few things wrong with it. Asian Boyz Wikipedia entries never seem to stay up long due to lack of relevance or resources cited so I guess if this stays up and you see something wrong or out of place edit it, I'll do the same but I'm not gonna waste my time if this article gets yanked like all the others.

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » August 18th, 2009, 11:56 am

judastaugamma wrote:
buLLetxx2 wrote:Ha, speak of the devil, the homie Trigger just got shipped to CMC and I guess they have computer classes with internet, so homie emailed my today. He also sent me some Wikipedia article he wrote up on ABZ
the entry is a trip lolz never heard of ABI? all I know that the originated of the ABZ started in long beach and van nuys heard they were ABS and changed it to ABZ later..but asian boyz insane? haha never heard of that before!

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 18th, 2009, 12:28 pm

562booney wrote:
judastaugamma wrote:
the entry is a trip lolz never heard of ABI? all I know that the originated of the ABZ started in long beach and van nuys heard they were ABS and changed it to ABZ later..but asian boyz insane? haha never heard of that before!
abi was the chinatown clique. there was an asian boyz insane or insanity.

those were the 3 main ab cliques in the 80's. abs in the valley , abi in chinatown and abz in long beach.

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » August 18th, 2009, 4:20 pm

judastaugamma, thanks for clearing that up for me, i never knew LA AB had clique like that.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by SDmofo » August 18th, 2009, 4:26 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:WDC had a grip of non asian heads, whites, blacks and mexicans though I know WDC isn't really an "asian gang" originally.
Are most of those cats Filipino?

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 18th, 2009, 5:02 pm

562booney wrote:judastaugamma, thanks for clearing that up for me, i never knew LA AB had clique like that.
they were old school. they're the og's of the old monterey park abz who later became west side abz.

i was still in junior high when i first heard of them. (i'm 30 in a few months so this had to be back like 18 years ago)

i went to fulton junior high which was down the street from valerio st./van nuys blvd.

i use to go to valerio with my cambodian and pinoy junior high friends to play basketball and saw them drive in a few times.

chinatown abi was never that deep but they were real tight with the van nuys ab og's.

the guy kicker who got killed in the pool hall video on channel 11 and america's most wanted was la abi from what i heard. vn ab og's were on the way there to meet up with them and kick it with them. by the time they got there it had already happened. that's why vn ab took it personal.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » August 18th, 2009, 6:34 pm

562booney wrote:judastaugamma, thanks for clearing that up for me, i never knew LA AB had clique like that.
yep it was Asian Boyz Insanity. i was pretty close with Solo from there. He got "double life without" for smoking a couple fools at a party who they thought were WC after that whole pool hall mess.

sgvoc123
What city do you live in now?: deathvalley

Unread post by sgvoc123 » August 18th, 2009, 7:15 pm

judastaugamma wrote:
they were old school. they're the og's of the old monterey park abz who later became west side abz.

i was still in junior high when i first heard of them. (i'm 30 in a few months so this had to be back like 18 years ago)

i went to fulton junior high which was down the street from valerio st./van nuys blvd.

i use to go to valerio with my cambodian and pinoy junior high friends to play basketball and saw them drive in a few times.

chinatown abi was never that deep but they were real tight with the van nuys ab og's.

the guy kicker who got killed in the pool hall video on channel 11 and america's most wanted was la abi from what i heard. vn ab og's were on the way there to meet up with them and kick it with them. by the time they got there it had already happened. that's why vn ab took it personal.

ABI started by couple of OLBS or some of them were from olbs. they were cool back in the late 80s and early 90 dont know what happen later. Cobra one of ogs from abi was from olb i think. Some of the OGs from Van nuys AB live in the SGV area so they were real cool.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 18th, 2009, 7:29 pm

SDmofo wrote:
buLLetxx2 wrote:WDC had a grip of non asian heads, whites, blacks and mexicans though I know WDC isn't really an "asian gang" originally.
Are most of those cats Filipino?

I dont know really, I never ran into those fools much so I can't say which race was the predominant one of the OC set. But I did time with 4 heads from there up in F mod at OCJ, 2 lao, 1 white, 1 mexican. One of the Lao fools, Smokey, was right hand for a bit.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 18th, 2009, 7:33 pm

sgvoc123 wrote:

ABI started by couple of OLBS or some of them were from olbs. they were cool back in the late 80s and early 90 dont know what happen later. Cobra one of ogs from abi was from olb i think. Some of the OGs from Van nuys AB live in the SGV area so they were real cool.

i didn't know about the connection of abi and olb.

where'd you hear this from?

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » August 19th, 2009, 5:43 am

judastaugamma wrote:
sgvoc123 wrote:

i didn't know about this either. but i did know that they were enemies in the 90s

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 19th, 2009, 2:45 pm

shing wrote:
judastaugamma wrote:
sgvoc123 wrote:

i didn't know about this either. but i did know that they were enemies in the 90s
yeah. olb and ab hasn't liked each other since i was a kid. never heard any connection between the two.

when did olb start up in chinatown? anyone know?

truefriendskorea

Unread post by truefriendskorea » September 5th, 2009, 4:06 pm

It's been long time I smelled freedom. I spent some time in the gladiator academy (Folsom State) for awhile and I learned a lot of life. Before I entered, I heard LGKK was the bomb. My little dongsang told me that 32 Trey Deuce is taking over K-Town. Can they step up to the plate and represent? What's the meaning for their name? I don't understand 32 or trey deuce or fellow brothers?

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » September 5th, 2009, 4:51 pm

32 stands for 32 blocks of ktown or someshit like that and how u know they taking over koreatown when like 90 percent of them live in nice neighborhoods and not even living in ktown

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » January 20th, 2010, 4:52 am

Orange County TRG in Tustin/ Santa Ana. They were in the news recently for killing some guy in Tustin. Heres the link, http://www.ocregister.com/news/police-2 ... -gang.html.

youngcriminologist
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by youngcriminologist » January 27th, 2010, 2:20 am

yeah, i saw that too. TRG long beach mixed race too?

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » January 28th, 2010, 2:27 am

^I'm not sure. The only TRG guys I've seen around that area looked Cambodian. But I think the major Cambodian gangs like ABZ, TRG, CBC in LA and OC are mixed for the most part. But are still predominantly Asian and Cambodian. Someone else can probably answer that question better.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » February 14th, 2010, 1:46 pm

triplethreat wrote:^I'm not sure. The only TRG guys I've seen around that area looked Cambodian. But I think the major Cambodian gangs like ABZ, TRG, CBC in LA and OC are mixed for the most part. But are still predominantly Asian and Cambodian. Someone else can probably answer that question better.
OC ABZ had a lot of Viets in it and I didn't meet too many Khmer from that side, though I'm sure the originals who started it up were more than likely Khmer. Santa Ana TRG has and will probably always will be majority Khmer simply because there's been a pocket of Khmers in Santa Ana since the mid 80s, in and around Minnie St(Lopers Territory) though I remember at a time there was a grip of "Trg" in and around Garden Grove/Westminster who were mostly Viet, then I think I remember someone saying they got checked for not being "real" and had to change to "Viet Raskals," I don't know how much truth there is to that.
One thing is for sure though, the majority of "Asian Gangsters" in OC are Viet or "viet gangs" with mixed races. It's just easier in parts of the OC for races to mix, albeit white and asian, black and asian and even mexican and asian is not too far fetched.

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » February 14th, 2010, 3:07 pm

do the lopers and t-r-g get along? i find it real weird that they share that neighborhood basically, and they are two different hoods. i remember a few years back there was some mexican/khmer beef and a stabbing and shooting or something. probably hood related.

anyone kno if those two hoods beefing or what?

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » February 14th, 2010, 3:30 pm

Nah they don't really have a "standing" beef, to the best of my knowledge. I bet, if anything, they shared a common bond for a bit there as Lopers got the greenlight back in 2000 because some fool from Lopers blasted some dude from another hood's mom(i think it was AVLS) because she flashed signs at him or something. haha, not really funny but kinda haha. Plus I also don't think TRG in santa ana has really claimed that "Minnie Street TRG" since the 90s, they're pretty scattered throughout the area with that little(much smaller than it once was) pocket of Khmers(not all of whom claim) off Minnie. A lot of fools from TRG in that area came from LB after the shit hit the fan with the green light, steady beef with SEA Clicc and their (at one point main) ally, WSI, basically went defunct.
Basically, I'll give those old(er) TRG heads their due for doing what they did but the mess they made for the younger generation, who just aren't as "down" or as "crazy" as they were was a bit much for some to handle, hence the "resurgence" of the Santa Ana set(because when shit was popping in the late 80s-mid 90s a lot of the downer heads from SA TRG hopped on over to the LB)

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » May 9th, 2010, 9:46 am

lotta shit happenin in the oc bak then but now it aint az bad az it used to b that sucks. vietnamese gangs stil b doin their thang and i guess chinese since dey got connections. dunno bout korean gangs havent herd frm them for a long ass time cuz i lived in garden grove at the time b4 movin to san jose but i don think korean street g'z r shit except korean organized crime cuz dey the shit. filipinos r nun but jabawocees now a dayz and havent herd frm dem cuz bak then dey wer crazy. natoma boyz is the most ruthless asian gang over all and they had a movie on dem too called dust of life. they pretty legendary frm wat i know

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » May 9th, 2010, 4:04 pm

caliboi wrote:lotta shit happenin in the oc bak then but now it aint az bad az it used to b that sucks. vietnamese gangs stil b doin their thang and i guess chinese since dey got connections. dunno bout korean gangs havent herd frm them for a long ass time because i lived in garden grove at the time b4 movin to san jose but i don think korean street g'z r shit except korean organized crime because dey the shit. filipinos r nun but jabawocees now a dayz and havent herd frm dem because bak then dey wer crazy. natoma boyz is the most ruthless asian gang over all and they had a movie on dem too called dust of life. they pretty legendary frm wat i know
u shud get out more than. theres plenty of asian gangs puttin in work besides natoma boyz. thats some OG shit frmo the 80s too man. we near 30 years frmo then, its a trip time flies.

as to OC gangs wid different races, i been noticing alotta gangs been going defunt. around OC i jus see a buncha mexican tagger crews, that slike the next evolution. maybe they'll get jumped into some of the bigger hoods, but i been seeing a buncha random tags n etc. around the hoods i go thru