Biker gangs and street gangs

The motorcycle and car club scene in Southern Cal is growing and has globalized in recent years. They are not gangs, but many former gang members have got into them.
Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread post by Samson28 » April 21st, 2013, 2:40 am

This is what being Polak is about: Pure mayhem. Woods in Cali arent even in the same playing field son.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Bochum

Unread post by HungryWolf » April 21st, 2013, 3:53 am

I wonder, Samson, if you'd run your big mouth in front of the real deal woods. Your netbanging is such a shame. You are a fucking freaking disgrace!!!

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 23rd, 2013, 11:28 pm

Here is the link between Polak gangs/mafia (Pruszkow) and hooligans if you didnt believe me earlier (so its not off topic like you Umericans claim that dont know anything about hard white people):

Many are tied and commit crimes together and hooligans/Polaks are just as gangsta as any cholo wearing sucker punching punks in Cali or so called lame woods.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 23rd, 2013, 11:31 pm

In the video they mention pseudokibice a lot this is a Polish deragotary term for hooligans or pseudo fans. Ask any slavs on this forum and theyll probably know what I am talking about as a Polak. They also mention drug dealing, and other crimes, etc. the reasons for this massive sweep.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 2nd, 2013, 9:28 pm

This is why Polaks are so tough:

They learn to take hits in the face and roll with them as kids growing up.

MarkCraig
If in the United States: Louisiana
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by MarkCraig » May 27th, 2013, 9:12 am

[quote="femun"]Did you hear about the Polak the invented the "solar powered Flashlight" How can you tell that your secretary is Polish? There's "white-out" on the computer screen........[/quote]
Yap, i know the name of inventor of Solar powered flashlight. He is Polak.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 27th, 2013, 10:04 pm

This is a very good documentary too bad its only in Polish:

In Krakow, as you may know, there is a street war being raged with weapons like knives and machetes. The doc shows some attacks. However, what is interesting is that it is only a shield for drug runners and gangsters who basically hire these guys for free or almsot free with the pretext of fighting for a team. However, if you look at 13: 45 they explain that many of these guys have nice cars despite being unemployed hooligans, so they also are in the crime world and it is much more than hacking each other over jerseys.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 27th, 2013, 10:12 pm

A lot of times its guys from the same neighborhoods getting together and being recruited by the drug runners. The guy says a 14:45 that "in the neighborhoods there are so many dealers that it hurts the head. There is no problem with it, it's everywhere. If its in the hood, the stadium, or restuarants."

"In the euro there is tension because law enforcement thinks which side controls the war will be able to sell drugs to foreign tourists coming for the euro and control the entire money pool."

At 16:00 they talk about guns being introduced into this.

"Sooner than later hooligans will reach for explosive weapons (guns). Already a few years ago police found guns in their cars. Will this lead to a gun street war?"

MarkCraig
If in the United States: Louisiana
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by MarkCraig » May 28th, 2013, 8:35 pm

[quote="MarkCraig"][quote="femun"]Did you hear about the Polak the invented the "solar powered flashlight from http://www.robustbuy.com/led-lighting-g ... 7_730.html" How can you tell that your secretary is Polish? There's "white-out" on the computer screen........[/quote]

I think it is very difficult to tell if it is a polish or not

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 29th, 2013, 10:46 pm

The beginning says:
"Wednesday, 10 am. Krakow, early morning. The city is waking up to a regular day of life. All of a sudden a car hits a silver Audi. For the next few minutes the scene will turn into one of the most violent and bloody hits in the history of the city."

"Tomasz C is being stalked by numerous men in masks with knives and machetes. After it was done there were over 50 stab wounds on him. In this documentary we will explain what happened and explain this war."

"To understand what is happening in the war of the gangs in the streets of Krakow we have to look back on the 90s when violent hooligan groups dominated the landscape. Polish stadiums were ruled by really violent so called fans. The images of the scandals that came about were going around the world. THe police or sport groups were not able to stop them. DUring this time they became more organized and became organized with rules and fights hands on hands called "ustawki."

Then from 3:10:

"In Krakow agression between these fans became a very more brutal affair."

Police says:
"Here in krakow we have ustawki on a different level. What we have is groups of these hooligans getting together and hunting for others wearing the other jersey or in their neighborhoods They gathered weapons together and go for these hunts as signs of valor."

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » June 6th, 2013, 12:59 am

The streets aint safe with these guys around:

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » April 29th, 2014, 5:41 pm

Spamson doesn't know what a real Cali Wood is White power he went to jail and pc d up cause he is a sex offender Mexicans and blacks arent the only street gangs or prison gangs,white gangs were around before Nortenos and Surenos Martinez I hear some white boy comments out of you direct them towards a real cali wood and I ll school you since you. dont know about white gangs

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » April 29th, 2014, 8:43 pm

bumperjack wrote:Spamson doesn't know what a real Cali Wood is White power he went to jail and pc d up cause he is a sex offender Mexicans and blacks arent the only street gangs or prison gangs,white gangs were around before Nortenos and Surenos Martinez I hear some white boy comments out of you direct them towards a real cali wood and I ll school you since you. dont know about white gangs
As you wish. Please enlighten us.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 29th, 2014, 10:11 pm

Lol cali white gangs. SOMe dope fiend cowards who do Mexicans dirty work and hide behind cops or dope.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » April 30th, 2014, 7:19 am

Spamsperm,caucasian fag,u dont know shit,a real wood,you dont even know what a wood is cause you never been to prison in Cali fool,you are a real punk ass biotch for reals you locked it up in the county jail and Santa Cruz really thats a soft ass area and you had to lock it up cause you like fucking with little boys or girls on the internet so they gave ur bitch ass a case so u can talk all the shit u want but we all know your a hater and a cheerleader,a polish cheerleader,you probably P.Ced from poland thats why your hiding in Cali, spamsperm go service your mexican or wood man you fag...

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » July 9th, 2014, 8:55 am

I thought it was the blacks that call whites inmates "wood" to disrespect them...
What is a real wood acording to you ? I'm interested to know...

PS: I had the chance to never been jailed, to make studies, and I'm happy with it ! I'm not here to show off my muscles. I'm telling you this just in case...
I ain't no Samson ! :P

PS: "Spamson" is a good one ! It made me laugh... This guy is unique, the one and only ! I even have sympathy for him... :lol:

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » July 12th, 2014, 10:12 am

Karin,go to race and ethnicity and read Peckerwood,FIAM post and it will give you a better understanding of what a wood is

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » July 14th, 2014, 3:11 am

OK, I'm going to read it.

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » July 14th, 2014, 3:18 am

It's a pity but I didn't found it... :oops:

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » July 14th, 2014, 10:22 am

Kafag,karim a wood is a down white boy who will get down with any race over disrespect even faggot ass french fuckers like you :lol: :lol: :lol:

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » July 15th, 2014, 12:24 am

:lol: You're a funny dude ! :lol:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » July 16th, 2014, 7:03 pm

bumperjack wrote:Kafag,karim a wood is a down white boy who will get down with any race over disrespect even faggot ass french fuckers like you :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do you know where the word Peckerwood comes from? I cant make any sense of it. (I work as an interpreter and my passion are languages, so i am really curious).

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » July 18th, 2014, 6:51 am

Sentenza,The word Peckerwood is explained under Race and ethnicity on the homepage of streetgangs I have posted you will find it! !!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » July 18th, 2014, 7:07 am

Sentenza you can also Google the word "Peckerwood"

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » July 19th, 2014, 1:15 am

I was interested to know aswell...
I found in Google that "pekerwood" means "a bigoted white man"

Which doesn't help much to be honest... :mrgreen:

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » July 19th, 2014, 6:45 am

You have to Google the correct spelling PECKERWOOD

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » July 19th, 2014, 7:08 am

Ok French guys a wood or Peckerwood was adopted in The California prison system short for wood in the 1970's for a white inmate who would go to war with any other race a white soldier, warrior or even gang member of white Caucasian heritage, just because your in jail in California and white doesn't make you a wood fighting for your white race does make you a wood ,so what is a wood he is a soldier,warrior who will fight for his race when the call should come he will be in the war riot or whatever you feel like calling it he is not scared to stand threw it all only after you have put that kind of work in can you claim your a wood or Peckerwood wood is short of course for Peckerwood not to complex fellas bumberjack out.

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » July 19th, 2014, 11:45 am

We obviously had understood the meaning of the word bumperjack...
We had perfectly understood that a "peckerwood" (or wood) equals to a "white soldier" who fight for his race and what he strongly believe in and is proud of...
What we disdn't get is the word in itself. Why "peckerwood" ? Why THAT word in particular ?
In a prison yard you have Blacks, Hispanics, and Whites who are strangely called "Peckerwood". Why is that ?
For the foreigners that we are it doesn't make sense at all... Why weren't you simply called "Whites", or "Whites soldiers/fighters", or "Whites-who-are-not-to-be-mess-with" ? Why "Woods" ?

Y'all could have been called "sugar" ,"salt", "snow"... Something white ! But "wood" is a very strange choice to me...

PS: Sentenza is German (and I am French as you already know).

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » July 19th, 2014, 12:08 pm

karim wrote:We obviously had understood the meaning of the word bumperjack...
We had perfectly understood that a "peckerwood" (or wood) equals to a "white soldier" who fight for his race and what he strongly believe in and is proud of...
What we disdn't get is the word in itself. Why "peckerwood" ? Why THAT word in particular ?
In a prison yard you have Blacks, Hispanics, and Whites who are strangely called "Peckerwood". Why is that ?
For the foreigners that we are it doesn't make sense at all... Why weren't you simply called "Whites", or "Whites soldiers/fighters", or "Whites-who-are-not-to-be-mess-with" ? Why "Woods" ?

Y'all could have been called "sugar" ,"salt", "snow"... Something white ! But "wood" is a very strange choice to me...

PS: Sentenza is German (and I am French as you already know).
According to google it comes from woodpecker and is an inversion of the word, referring to a certain group of white people....

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » July 19th, 2014, 8:51 pm

The word original word Peckerwood came from the deep south and was given to whites by the blacks, cracker & honky also was given to whites by blacks,In America to be a wood or Peckerwood is a status not ever white person who goes to be incarcerated is a wood,and it is a honor and respect thing to be a wood a warrior a soldier of the white race fellas.peace out bumperjack

CrocC
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Sheffield

Unread post by CrocC » August 15th, 2014, 12:47 pm

Peckerwood is a term we bkrothers gave white men many years ago bkasically the same as hill billy,whites in the pen then took it upon themselves to use this as a genric term of a proud white men,even though it started as us bkrothers giving a name to a race that is basically stupid

only a white man

back to topic in the states Hells Angels run the show all day in Europe bandidos have a very large presence and the UK where i currently am Outlaws are the largest and most violent n that's it

cCroc

main line night n day

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 21st, 2014, 8:01 am

Hey Crock of shit... You might no were the word came from "PECKERWOOD" but dont take credit for something you had no part in pa...l you nor I was born in the 1940s... and it came from the deep south you brothers are mislead into believing only what you care to...You are ignorant... I didnt say stupid... but that could also be the case,Im from California and your in a foreign Land talking a Gang of shit... is putting in work from your mouth to your fingertips a warrior in your eyes well thats the way it looks.. You can hide behind a keyboard,Another keyboard Warrior strikes again... Cause a real Warrior,Soldier, does not disrespect another race or group or gang...

You already been disrespecting a few groups on this site...Netbanging is a term they created for idiots like you...
Peckerwood is a pejorative slang term coined in the 19th century by southern blacks to discribe poor white irish, This word is still widely used by southern blacks to refer to southern whites.in the 1940's the abbreviated version "WOOD" entered California prison slang, originally meaning an "okie", but in 1970 it became applied to white inmates as a whole ,reguardless of its background...

Croc C you had nothing to do with it If your Black dumb Ass...So if your going to be on this web site netbanging at least get your facts straight...Im a Peckerwood and if your dumb black ass was in prison over with me you would already been dealt with for running your Croc C sucker...Peaceout...Bumperjack
Attachments
CAM00729.jpg
CAM00729.jpg (106.67 KiB) Viewed 32740 times