Biker gangs and street gangs

The motorcycle and car club scene in Southern Cal is growing and has globalized in recent years. They are not gangs, but many former gang members have got into them.
Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread post by Samson28 » April 3rd, 2013, 1:56 am

What can I say, I told you guys Polaks have a killer instinct that whites in Cali just do not have:
viewtopic.php?f=261&t=54704

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 3rd, 2013, 2:17 am

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 3rd, 2013, 2:18 am

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » April 3rd, 2013, 4:17 am

Samson28 wrote:Well the reason I a sk is because both nations seem to hate Russians equally. In fact the Polaks hate them so bad some of our politicians tried allying with the Chechens before being scolded and even flew to Georgia (the same ones who were later crashed over Russia in that plane and they have weekly sows still about it trying to figure out if it was the Russians mor not).
Thats because Russia has bullied both of them since forever. Poland has been occupied and oppressed by Russia for almost half a century. Russians have killed alot of polish people, installed communism and so on.
In Chechnya its pretty much teh same story.
Thats why both of them mostly dont like russia.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Bochum

Unread post by HungryWolf » April 3rd, 2013, 6:33 am

Hey Sentenza. I wonder how old Samson is. He brings nothing to the table, posts vids of average football riots in the wrong forum and focuses only in having the same nationality than some Eastern European thugs. In my opinion he is a disgrace to his own ppl. Dumb f**k!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 3rd, 2013, 12:08 pm

HungryWolf wrote:Hey Sentenza. I wonder how old Samson is. He brings nothing to the table, posts vids of average football riots in the wrong forum and focuses only in having the same nationality than some Eastern European thugs. In my opinion he is a disgrace to his own ppl. Dumb f**k!
Probably don't matter how old, because he could just be retarded.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 3rd, 2013, 12:12 pm

HungryWolf wrote:Hey Sentenza. I wonder how old Samson is. He brings nothing to the table, posts vids of average football riots in the wrong forum and focuses only in having the same nationality than some Eastern European thugs. In my opinion he is a disgrace to his own ppl. Dumb f**k!
My guess is 25-30.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 3rd, 2013, 3:13 pm

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 3rd, 2013, 8:19 pm

Does this look like average football riots to you?

Polaks dont fight like average people. Look at that athleticism like that high kick thrown at the cop behind from the stands or how they are throwing kicks without falling on the stands against each other. DO you see this skill among average street fighters or people in jail in the USA? Compare that to any felony fight vid. Polaks have this natural gift of fighting.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 3rd, 2013, 8:22 pm

I really think that if you brought over a bunch of those Polaks who are used to growing up hard in Polakland and fighting at soccer stadiums and you put them against the Mexicans who won in those felony vids, the Polaks would fuk them up and seriously surprise people. They would turn some heads in Cali thats for sure. A Polak could do what that guy did in the movie Felon by beating a bunch of minorities up while other whites stay back scared.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 3rd, 2013, 8:26 pm

Watch the vid I posted above closely if you dont believe me. Watch at 3:55-3:58 a Polak straight up side kicks another Polak running at him right in the head. You dont even see that fighting skill in the UFC often, even in the early UFCs where guys ran right at each other without circling like that Ninja guy (the only Ninja that ever fought in UFC) they kind of not know how to take them out with one hit and always end up tackling them or something. Only Polaks have this killer instinct of being able to take someone out in a beautiful fashion with a single technique. Its like the athleticism of black guys but all geared for fighting.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » April 3rd, 2013, 8:44 pm

You're a funny dude. you're trying way too hard to hard.....

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » April 4th, 2013, 5:50 am

Samson28 wrote: Only Polaks have this killer instinct of being able to take someone out in a beautiful fashion with a single technique.
Muhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa... Dude, I will not comment on the crap u posted. Get off of ur PC and get a life!

Sentenza, I would guess he is in his late teens and is desperately looking for someone who beats up the Mexican bullies in his neighborhood...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 4th, 2013, 6:01 am

HungryWolf wrote:
Samson28 wrote: Only Polaks have this killer instinct of being able to take someone out in a beautiful fashion with a single technique.
Muhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa... Dude, I will not comment on the crap u posted. Get off of ur PC and get a life!

Sentenza, I would guess he is in his late teens and is desperately looking for someone who beats up the Mexican bullies in his neighborhood...
Yea i would think so too, but he started posting here 10 years ago. Then he must have started ag 5 or 6. :mrgreen:

Username:Invincible

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » April 4th, 2013, 7:36 am

OK, that makes sense... :mrgreen:

On the other hand he might be 28, u know? :lol: But I guess this is just crude version of 28=BH, "Blood & Honour"... :shock: :lol:

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 4th, 2013, 10:07 am

Compare Polaks to the Occupy Movement or to even the civil right battles of the 60s. No one except POlaks take on cops head on like that with weapons and in such a beautiful and organized fashion. Its like fear doesnt even exit in the Polak dictionary. If Occupy were able to fight like that do you think the rich would be so well off in the U.S. right now? and Housewives of OC would still be on all the time?

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 4th, 2013, 10:10 am

In the Lithuanian vid cops start shooting rubber bullets at the Polaks and keeping a distance. Thats how much fear the Polaks gave the Lithuanian cops. Thats not even on their home turf. Imagine fi they came and took over the Occupy movement or something. WHen have you guys ever seen white people this agressive in the U.S.? Even the so called Raider fans are super tame when you compare them to Polaks.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 4th, 2013, 10:46 am

Watch and learn Americans because the Polaks are coming:

This is our heritgage. This is our culture.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 6th, 2013, 8:08 pm

Watch this vid again and tell me that Polaks are normal or just like any other rough groups:

They straight up challenge and still stay standing for a long period of time in front of Lithuanian cops shooting rubber bullets at them. What other race on the planet would be that hard? Watch any U.S. prison riot where rubber bullets are used how fast Americans (no matter what race) scatter and run or any of the occupy protests where they wouldnt even fight back against pepper spray. Or show me examples of blacks doing this in the civil rights era casue all I saw were vids of cops beating them and them turtling.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 6th, 2013, 8:55 pm

Watch the vid above from 5:10 when rubber bullets and cops with shields start shooting one after another. At 5:32 a war literally unfolds. Thats how Polaks role. You wouldnt see Polaks letting Mexican northern gang bangers do their exercises and role in groups and not be taken over in a Polak facility.

Americans esp white Americans are pussies. Especially white Americans that want to call themselves so called "woods." Those guys arent gangster at all but a bunch of Mexican bitches and wouldnt even be able to take over a jail if they had 3 to 1 odds against Mexicans or blacks. Polaks on the other hand would riot until they run the whole jail. I live near San Jose and a guy told me who is half white and half mexican that the farm (Elmwood) he was in a dorm or barrack that had more whites than mexicans at one point because it was one of the only times whites had upper hand un numbers, and the whites didnt even try to take it over or do anything and the mexicans were even starting to worry (northener bangers) and they still didnt do nothing.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » April 6th, 2013, 9:42 pm

Did you hear about the Polak the invented the "solar powered Flashlight" How can you tell that your secretary is Polish? There's "white-out" on the computer screen........

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 8th, 2013, 10:26 am

What do you guys think would happen if Polaks and Turks started going at it in Germany or if Polaks had an internaitonal game in Turkey and brought the whole hooligan posse there? ALso who do you guys think is more civilized: Polaks or Turks? I personally think Polaks are because they arent knife pussies who use knives everytime a fight happens or is about to happen. They actually know how to throw hands. I think Turks would turn it into a bloodbath but unlike pussy Brits the Polaks would just respond twice as hard in Turkeyland. Unlike the Turks, Polaks also are a very manly culture and dont touch other dudes or do gay shit. Half of Turks are like gay and they use knvies right away when anything is about to go down. I think Polaks would just grab their 2by4s in that case though.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 8th, 2013, 11:24 am

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 8th, 2013, 11:39 am

One more:

[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/2mfwtvm.png[/img

You really think any race or nation could stand up to that awesome force? You really think a bunch of northern mexican bangers would be able to punk them? Watch the way that Polak is walking with his hands streched out as an ape in that pic above. Thats the Polak sign youre getting fuked up or something is about to go down. No other white people have this in them. If you go to Poland and see a Polak with their hands streched out something is about to go down and you better not come near him. Polaks unlike anyone else wont back down and something will go down if you see a Polak walking like an ape with hands to the sides. Someone is getting punched in the face at the least.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 8th, 2013, 11:40 am

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » April 8th, 2013, 3:20 pm

hey pollie-locks

Where are your personal stories of YOU kicking someones ass? Where are you in these videos tearing shit up???

You want to impress someone round here … you have a better chance posting up some videos of some Bad ass sexy Bitches

Cus I’m not wasting my time watching no got-damn soccer hooligans

Get that thru your thick skull

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 8th, 2013, 3:45 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:hey pollie-locks

Where are your personal stories of YOU kicking someones ass? Where are you in these videos tearing shit up???

You want to impress someone round here … you have a better chance posting up some videos of some Bad ass sexy Bitches

Martinez, heres some polish bitch for you. :mrgreen:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ewa_Sonnet

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 8th, 2013, 5:54 pm

Actually, a lot of Polaks look dark like that girl. There is a pretty wide difference in skin tone between Polaks some of it has to do maybe with gypsy influence or the Mongol influence a couple hundred years ago from the east. Thats what Americans dont get about Polaks. Were like a race all onto ourselves and the only whites in USA jails that even have our look are mixed with something. Its this dirty white gangsta look that Polaks have that usually only happens in AMerican whites when they have some puerto rican or el salvadorian in them. This slanted eyes Im gonna fuk u up look.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 8th, 2013, 6:03 pm

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » April 8th, 2013, 11:16 pm

MARTINEZ wrote: Where are your personal stories of YOU kicking someones ass? Where are you in these videos tearing shit up???
My point exactly! Thumbs up, bro!

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » April 9th, 2013, 6:56 am

Sentenza wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:hey pollie-locks

Martinez, heres some polish bitch for you. :mrgreen:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ewa_Sonnet

see, thats what im talking about!

thats the best thing about Poland ive seen on any of these threads..

@ sentenza - thumbs up on the European bad bitches :mrgreen: long, jet black hair is sexy as fuck

@ pollie-locks - thumbs down on trying to hype up soccer hooligans :evil:

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » April 9th, 2013, 8:27 am

One thing is for sure : you are very proud ! Was Terminator a Polack ? But I guess all Polacks are cyborgs... :lol: