Damm this guy lives a hard lifestyle

The motorcycle and car club scene in Southern Cal is growing and has globalized in recent years. They are not gangs, but many former gang members have got into them.
Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Damm this guy lives a hard lifestyle

Unread post by Samson28 » May 6th, 2013, 11:20 pm

http://www.laweekly.com/2006-08-10/news/race-divide/

we need more white people like this in CA:

"According to the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, Campbell has been in and out of state prison since 1989. In 1996, he began an eight-year prison term for voluntary manslaughter. He returned to prison again in 2004 after he was caught with a bulletproof vest. Two months ago, on June 9, a few days after he was paroled, he was shot in the chest just after 5 p.m. in a parking lot in Glassell Park by rival gang members. Bullet casings from two handguns and an AK-47 were found at the scene."

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Re: Damm this guy lives a hard lifestyle

Unread post by femun » May 7th, 2013, 5:20 am

Why would you possibly need more white people like this in California?

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » May 7th, 2013, 12:57 pm

femun wrote:Why would you possibly need more white people like this in California?
@femun- You asked the question that I was thinking. I think that Samson was being sarcastic or joking!

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » May 7th, 2013, 8:49 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:
femun wrote:Why would you possibly need more white people like this in California?
@femun- You asked the question that I was thinking. I think that Samson was being sarcastic or joking!
Based on his posts and threads I think he's serious.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » April 29th, 2014, 4:51 pm

Well he lives the life of a knuclehead and dope fiend they usually go hand in hand,spamson what we eventually want to see if the guy finally gets some air freedom he realizes all the stupid shit he has done and gets clean and starts living a productive lifestyle in the free world,there is no future in jail and really any type of. Gangs death and institutions is all you have to look forward to,Guys that never get that chance again will tell you wake up before your life is over,I was in and outof institutions for over 3 decades before I turned my life around...We dont need more whites in jails,we need them in the free world spamson you are twisted in your thinking you do need help