Some more Bulgarian mafia pictures

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Some more Bulgarian mafia pictures

Unread post by Dobre » January 18th, 2014, 9:29 pm

All of these pictures are taken at the Oasis VIP Club in Nesebar, Bulgaria, by the way.

The hotel...which is built against zoning laws but whatever, it's the Bulgarian coast on the Black Sea, the Wild East, right? Fuck it.

Bulgarian mafia trainees

Bulgarian mafia cars

Bulgarian mafia whores

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Some more Bulgarian mafia pictures

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » June 1st, 2014, 3:58 pm

I like your Bulgarian Mafia Whores.....Classy real classy.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 27th, 2014, 11:46 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:I like your Bulgarian Mafia Whores.....Classy real classy.
Yeah... It's surprising that there's alot of classy people in those shit countries. Most people in Macedonia dress better than most people in Western Europe. They put effort into it - especially the bitches. I've seen makeovers where you take a below average girl and transform her into the type that gets 200 likes on Facebook....but the catch is she's still ugly. She just brings out the beauty from within, which is more a ruse than reality. She uses her head and uses what God already gave her and turns it around and you can't believe the type of guys they go out with - the types that didn't even look at them to begin with. These Bulgarian girls are like dolls...I mean literally, not as a compliment but as real - plastic dolls. Silicon tits and silicon lips.

We, the old high class of the Balkans, the old school generation, a couple thousand families across all countries call everything from 2010 on the age of the village people. Why? Because now village people dominate the country, the culture, it's economic situation, everything. The village idiots have taken over everything. There's no more old city old money types anymore. Skopje's old Macedonian families? Most have gotten rich and moved out - some to different parts of Macedonia - but most to countries like France, Switzerland, Monaco, Russia, Spain, the UK, Germany, Austria, Luxembourg, UAE etc.

Gone. We are only amongst 200 or less old Macedonian families or so out of a former 500+ 20 years ago and before that that are remaining in Macedonia.

You know who took over?

The new brutes... The new criminal class, the types that back in the 1970s were the types you'd find engaging in farming activities and sheep herding... Now they're political, economic, intelligence, military and mafia bosses? Fuck that. In Macedonia...

With their cheap ugly whores. I assure you, while these whores look classy, they're shallow both in spirit and in mind. I know I know, they're whores they're supposed to be shallow but believe me, these whores are the type of whores that make your dick go limp with nagging and stupid BS, the types that you'd want to bury in a hole more than a competitor or an arch nemesis. They might walk the walk, dress the part, have some moves here and there, but as soon as they open their mouths they shit on everything. You find out the type of livestock you're actually dealing with. It will break your perception and disappoint your expectations greatly.

THIS IS WHAT OLD SCHOOL GANGSTERS USED TO FUCKING LOOK LIKE EVERYWHERE. These guys used to run Zagreb, the capital city of Croatia, the 25th largest city in the EU with a population of over 1.1 million, back in the late 1970s and the 1980s. In the first picture, the guy on the left is Macedonian and the guy on the right is Bulgarian. The guy on the left is also a Yugoslav wrestling champion, which back then was like winning the European championship in wrestling and we had the best Karate - we would always win second place in competitions after the Japanese and kick the shit out of the Turks. But that's that. Times are changing; it's all about presentation now. 6'7 tall muscular brutes that seem impossible to win against in a fight. Put yourself a force of 400 or 800 or 1500 of these big, angry motherfuckers and you have yourself a criminal organization that will not only run over any other criminal organization in the world, but will quickly tear through your country's political system, your police and security forces and eventually sink it's claws into your military. The second picture, the guy(Macedonian, not Albanian) with the long white hair used to run Gostivar but now they live in Berlin and run shit over there. Has a son who is a police commander in Berlin and are responsible for controlling some of the prostitution markets in Berlin. He also has a daughter in Switzerland married to a Croat heart surgeon who also happens to own a popular nightclub in Split, Croatia. I've heard their legitimate salary alone is about 23,000 Euros a month.

And it's not only there. It's everywhere. In Bulgaria...

Now I got tired... I can't even... There's just so many of them in the Balkans alone. Look at this fucking Bulgarian list alone. I'm not even....gonna go into Albanians, Turks, Serbs, and Romanians..

Here's what old Albanian mob types used to look like

But now...

The US and Canada are very lucky they screen heavily for new immigrants and that they don't have visa free regime with any of those shady Balkan countries(Macedonia, Bulgaria, Albania, Kosovo, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia, Romania) mind you not the James Bond countries/Hollywood star vacation spots(Greece, Croatia).

Very lucky. Europe knows.

Meanwhile, the US can keep starting wars in the Middle East and Canada can accept the refugees - all and everybody. And then when I see the son of a fallen Taliban fighter act like he's a kingpin in Toronto... I facepalm so hard that everybody from here to Los Angeles feels the slap, and theres a tsunami in Japan.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 28th, 2014, 12:05 am

Well...

Toronto has a problem with Romanian organized crime, I've heard.

Which is fucking funny as hell. :D Cause I know, I know personally some Vlasi, some Vlachs from Macedonia... They do business with Lukoil and the Onassis family and have oil tankers of their own...

But..

They're sweethearts.

So... Out of the 250,000 Romanians living in Toronto, a problem with Romanian OC seems feasible... But hilarious, actually.

In order for the cast of the Expendables to have gone to Bulgaria to film - twice - you know that Stallone has an inferiority complex with the Bulgarians. :D Or anybody he's met in the Balkans for that fact.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 28th, 2014, 12:38 am

Not to mention...

Old whores were better. They were much classier. Now everybody who dresses like a whore can be a whore. It's not that simple. The girl has never left her village of 500 people, isolated for most of her life, time comes to go to university in the city(yeah right, town of 50,000 people), all of a sudden you throw away your old rags and ugly sweaters and throw on some expensive dresses and shiny purses and all of a sudden you're a classy whore? No it doesn't work that way, but it's too late to complain because they've overflooded the market.

People who knew what the definition of a classy whore was have lost touch. People who never knew what a classy whore was never will know.

You know what a classy whore was? Back in the late 1980s and early 1990s, the 1st cousin of a nightclub owner from Macedonia. He's nothing and nobody now and never was anything big himself compared to other guys, but he has an uncle in Skopje worth about 200 million dollars. Also, her brother, also his 1st cousin, is one of the top managers of Pfizer in Europe, has an 11,000 Euros monthly salary.

She was classy. Beautiful, and charming. Knew how to talk to people - nobody knew her as a whore - but everybody fell in love with her and wanted to marry her.

One day they found her drowned in a bathtub in an expensive hotel suite in Belgium.

The police....closed the case as a suicide by overdose and accidental drowning...

She spent that night with a sheikh.

You know the truth.