Australia gangs (Auckland area)

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Australia gangs (Auckland area)

Unread post by TAADOW » April 26th, 2004, 2:11 pm

Ok im gonna be honest the whole Crips n Blood thing over here was and is still a fad..a teenage phase..
But like back in the days it was true..like about 9 year ago maybe..
you had a lot of Sets throwing up as soon as this Crip shite started going down..
My homeboy, hes Samoan but went to Cali to his Famz in like 1987 and when he come home a Year later he was on this gangster Vibe like Wassup CUHZ..SOS CUHZ Sons of SaMoa,we was like WTF? he was like Bro its bad shit happening over there CUHZ Them on some fkd up shit...

Daym!! So like this Crip stuff didnt really kick in till Snoopy and andresy be belting out rhymes crip connect..

But in high School you know it started here lil sets claiming..
I know some of the samoans back in 1990 were like claiming Blood,but just small factions..
Maoris and Tongans were like opposed to that and they started Crippin..and like it was some played out shit geting real..
Then we started like banging but not wid gunz and shit although we did carry one at times..
It was mainly a lot of fistfights baseball bats and Machetes..Daym i remember getting chased with a Machete then i pulled mine out and he ran away..Crazy shit!

About that time there was Crazy sets going up..
DLBZ Dogg Poundz
T.C.G.z Tongan CrippZ Gangsterz..
BNZ Bloods never surrender.
VKC..a crip set..
ABTs All Bloods Together
HVC Hutt Valley Crippz
BYT a copycatr of Boo Yaa
CMS Crippin Maori Styles
C.R.U.Crippz r Us
JFKs Just fucking Krazy Krippz.
K.O.A.Kiss our ass...Crippz
SSC..South Side Crippz
F.L.C.Front Line Crippz
Still more i cant rememebr at this stage..
a lot of the sets were like 3 letter word sets..
like i said a lot of fistfights bats and machetes..
Last edited by TAADOW on April 27th, 2004, 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: CRIPS n BKLOODS AUCKLAND

Unread post by MrYayo » April 26th, 2004, 2:55 pm

Your samoan homie probably went to Long beach or the bay. (San Jose,Frisco:SunnyDale)

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » April 26th, 2004, 3:21 pm

true that..is that like a samoan hangout?

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » April 26th, 2004, 3:29 pm

TAADOW wrote:true that..is that like a samoan hangout?
Naw its the citys that have S.O.S hoods...

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » April 26th, 2004, 3:32 pm

oh fo real is that who he was throwing up?
cuhz i kknow when he got back to i forgot to add that the SA WARRIORS is big and S.O.S. over here..cheers

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 27th, 2004, 1:26 am

TAADOO.. my pops lived in new Zeland he was reppin Black power fa real.. he used to get into it with the Mongrel Mob.. and it was from the heart.. not standing 10 metres away from some cat and shooting them.. it was all in brawls with 50+ people busting each other up ... he said it was Mostly Tongans vs Samaons vs Maori's for alot of the part.. but when they clikked up in Black power they all had love fo' each other.. And he said if the Cops turned up.. it was every fool vs the cops.. he said those days was crazy.. but now fool's got no heart and be standing away from a nigga and shooting him.. Why i love my Poly Heritage.. coz we love to throw our Hands ..Yayo might be knowin what im talkin bot if hes true from that heart.. Peace out brothaz..

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » April 27th, 2004, 3:37 pm

yeah tehre was like a few times that they went out against the cops..but only really biggest incident was the Mob shooting the po po van up in Tauranga..thats about it all really..

Lemme take you deep into the mind of a gangster back in the day..
Gangbanging was about superiority,dominance,reputation,notoriety,and fools out to gain respect for they colorz..
Tehre was a lot of CLaiming sets but some was already established,and alot of the gangs still fought for areas to this day..but now that methamphetamine ahs settled in they kinda united,cuhz them fools be high on that shite!

True gangs back in them days was like hardcore and lived on the edge with these words..WERE THE BEST FUCK THE REST!Kill em all..BLACK POWER or MONGREL MOB RULE..get the picture?
Same as the Crip thang you know DO or DIE..
TRUE gangs fight other gangs(back then Fistfight,baseball bat knives machetes whatever)
They dont go out to fight po po..Cuz po po to big to fuck wid...
Maybe small incidents like punching po po was evident but nothing extravagant at all.
remember this..a lot of this Gang banging is all Tit for Tat..and nowhere is po po seen in it at all..its all amalgamated down to this theory that This maf@##$$ stuck my cousin cuhz..Lets ride and go kill this fool,etc etc and as you see it its a repeat process should i say a neverending one..cuhz no matter how many truces they call ya always get the staunch one or the one whos cousin got blasted and he aint gonna give in to no truce..feel me?

Only 2 times gang got together to fight po po was Riot styles as was witnessed in the Queen St riot (which just so happened to be a free concert where a lot of gang members repping)back in Auckland 1987 and the Springbok Rugby tour in 1981..I should know i was at both of them as a youth..

As for the shootings a lot of it happened in all the native areas or out of towns cuhz them niggaz was on some different shite compared to the city folk gangs..them was like deep deep..real native shite!
A lot of them were all Famz to,but they started disrespecting each other cuhz alot of them starting forming new gangs which were enemies of the same famz gangz ,so them started banging for real..And still to this day them still bang,but only if you get caught slipping..

So what chapter was yo pops?..and who was he under?..cuhz i know alot of the whole Black Power Mongrel Mob things..and What year,so i can get a profile in my thoughts of that era..cher cher

Even know about all the White Gangs(who majority were Bikers,and some White Power Fags)i write an essay up about them when i gets the time....Lil Street Gangs..

peace Brother..

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: CRIPS n BLOODS AUCKLAND

Unread post by juniorx » April 27th, 2004, 6:20 pm

i feel that brotha.. Too bad all Poly's cant get along.. Coz we aint exactly bein the most Populated Race on this Earth.. so when we all Split up it makes our numbers even smaller ya know.. anywayz.. Tru to all ya Info's.. peace brah..

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: CRIPS n BLOODS AUCKLAND

Unread post by TAADOW » April 28th, 2004, 12:09 am

dont mean to be rude or anything brother but what chapter was yo dad in? and who was the president he was under?just curious..

kcmoloony

Re: Australia gangs (Auckland area)

Unread post by kcmoloony » November 10th, 2004, 8:38 am

i saw on xv3gang.com theres 18th street in Austrialia

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » February 12th, 2005, 1:18 am

MR YAHO rite there,......... " SONs of SAMOA" WS 32nd ST
CRIP GANG n LONG BEACH , CA or SONs of SAMOA ES
107th ST , LONG BEACH ,. ca................ then u MENTION ,
SA WARRIORs, well its GOTTA b a SAMOAN BLOOD set
n CARSON , CA SAMOAN WARRIOR BOUTNTY HUNTA'z or
WS KARSON PIRU's ( BOO YAA TRIBE's CLIK ) or SKOTTs PARK PIRU's ( BROWNSVILLE 's CLIK ) ..................................,
"SONs of SAMOA" PLAZA CRIP's n SACTOWN 916.........
jus 2 name a few.....................................................................

ALSO TCG ( TONGAN CRIP GANG ) n INGLEWOOD , CA

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » February 19th, 2005, 2:07 am

Yo Taddow JFKs are still active
T.C.G is still active
S.O.S is still active

The JFks i see today have sort of moved away from claimin crip.A few of the members do.They have opened the door to recruitin white guys but people see them as "wiggas" so thats hurt their reputation.
Im not sure where they are a primarly based but i know they are active in Glen innes in east auckland and Manurewa in south auckland.

S.O.S have been active for years now.Some members have moved from Long beach to south auckland.I think they are based around Otara,Otahuhu and other parts of south auckland but im not sure where they are primarly based.

Tonga crip gang is primarly based in south central auckland in the suburb of Otara.They went non exisisten for a while i think because not much was heard from them or about them but now i have seen they guys around and their graffiti.Some of the elder members have moved from Inglewood to south auckland.

About 12 years ago there was a fight in Otara near the markets.Tensions between samoans and tongans were growing high so 2 gangs met up at the car park in daylight to settle things.A tongan got swiped with a machette which his neck got slashed and his head nearly came off.Another tongan chased a samoan through the markets with a machette,the samoan was holding onto his arm as it was nearly coming off.Only 1 guy got killed that day and it was a tongan.The tongan gang claimed crip while samoans claimed blood.Rumours say that some of the gang members were from the west coast.Ask anyone in Otara and they'll know about this incident.

Tongans and samoans get along ok nowadays but in the end the rivalry between them will always flare up sometime

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » March 19th, 2005, 2:23 pm

TAADOW wrote:
About that time there was Crazy sets going up..
DLBZ Dogg Poundz
T.C.G.z Tongan CrippZ Gangsterz..
BNZ Bloods never surrender.
VKC..a crip set..
ABTs All Bloods Together
HVC Hutt Valley Crippz
BYT a copycatr of Boo Yaa
CMS Crippin Maori Styles
C.R.U.Crippz r Us
JFKs Just #%@&#%@ Krazy Krippz.
K.O.A.Kiss our ass...Crippz
SSC..South Side Crippz
F.L.C.Front Line Crippz
Still more i cant rememebr at this stage..
a lot of the sets were like 3 letter word sets..
like i said a lot of fistfights bats and machetes..
Dogg pound is a blood gang now cuz he put DLBZ i thought they was a crip gang?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 20th, 2005, 8:10 pm

Since when is Auckland in Australia.. Well NZ might as well become part of Australia.

DC

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » March 21st, 2005, 2:18 pm

Is all bloods together n bloods never surrenders how big is these two blood gangs are they samoans or maoris?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » March 22nd, 2005, 3:13 am

I dont know a lot about BNS
I heard they were in over in sydney.
Other than that i havent seem any of them for a while.
They're mainly out in south auckland.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 22nd, 2005, 10:37 pm

yeh there in sydney.. i know the guyz in Sydney who started it in Australia... there from Mt Druitt.. they got beat down tho.. so they aint exactly barkin too much..

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » April 14th, 2005, 5:24 am

heres a list of GANGs that i remember bak in the DAYs
in MANGERE 275 , SOUTHSIDE , AUCKLAND in EARLY 80s..

KING COBRAs = oldest POLYNESIAN gang ( SAMOAN n TONGAN etc) in NEW ZEALAND........

COCONUT CHICANO's = SAMOAN GANG allies wt S O S an KING COBRAs...... my old SET now inactive.........

BRIDGE BOYs = COOK island , MAORI , SAMOAN

TONGAN MAFIA / UNITED ISLAND MAFIA = TONGAN

MANGERE DOGS ( jnr MONGREL MOB now inactive..) ,
= mainley MAORI n COOK iSLAND.......

MANGERE EAST mainley affliated with BLACK POWER cuz wer
close 2 OTAHUHU.............................

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » June 14th, 2005, 4:07 am

King Cobras are organised crime as well as the mongrel Mob and Black Power.

Although they do have subsets which are their junior members (prospects)
Many of their prospects attend St Pauls College in Grey Lynn in central auckland and are prodominantly Tongan with a few Niuean Members and samoans.

I dont know much of their activity in Mangere but i do know Grey Lynn is the heart of their turf

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » June 23rd, 2005, 11:54 am

speaking of Grey Lynn some dude got Stuck last week...i think he died to,some School Rivalry shit..

why did my title change to AUSTRALIA? i originally had NZ...hehe..

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » June 26th, 2005, 2:39 am

Yeah Between De las saulle from the southside in mangere and st Pauls in the central suburb of Grey Lynn

The victim was a 17yr old samoan who challenged a former student (said to be tongan) from st Pauls.

Heres the Low down
A teenager was critically ill in hospital last night following a street brawl involving about 50 youths in the Auckland inner-city suburb of Grey Lynn.

The 17-year-old youth suffered multiple injuries in the fight, which erupted about 3.30am yesterday near a party attended by hundreds of young people at an abandoned warehouse.

Detective Inspector Bernie Hollewand described the party as an after-ball bash for Auckland Girls Grammar School students.

The school ball was held at an Auckland hotel on Saturday night but board of trustees chairwoman Ann Northover said there was no official after-ball function.

"There may have been some Auckland Girls' [students at the warehouse] but it was nothing associated with the school [or] organised by the school."

Mr Hollewand said the injured youth was a student but he would not identify his school.

"Some reports put the people out on the streets alone at 50, and then there are the people coming and going congregating around the door of that function."

Police cordoned off part of Surrey Cres and adjoining Browning St and spent most of yesterday combing the area for evidence. Officers were seen dusting post boxes and light posts, and spent time going through a rubbish skip outside a house.

Police inspected freshly painted graffiti near the warehouse and visited a property known for having regular parties, residents said.

A woman living outside the police cordon said she had seen a young man stopped by police. He lifted his shirt and the officer appeared to check his body for injuries, she said.

The Rev Hugh Kempster of St Columba Church, near the party scene, said police were twice called to the area early yesterday.

He rang them at 1am after "hearing a bit of a racket" in the street and seeing a "stream of kids going down the road".

Another resident told him they had phoned police at 2.30am.

He understood that news of the party was supposed to be kept quiet but word spread by text message and 400 to 500 people turned up.

The brawl followed a spate of disorderly behaviour and vandalism from a small gang of youths, he said.

Mr Kempster said that last Thursday night, a brick had been thrown through one of the church's leadlight windows, and the following night a tree was damaged.

"Our guess - it's obviously total speculation - is there has been a gang hanging around the Surrey Cres area for the last few nights getting blasted and that, combined with the ball - 400 tanked-up kids - just turned into a volatile mix," said Mr Kempster.

Mr Hollewand would not say whether weapons were involved in the fight.

No one has been charged.

cookie

Unread post by cookie » October 3rd, 2005, 1:22 am

That was sad as.

I live in Grey Lynn.. it's not a bad area. And who I know of the Tongan Mafia are good people. I'm not saying anyone said they weren't, just saying they're cool.

samoantoa
What city do you live in now?: Havelock-NC

Unread post by samoantoa » August 7th, 2009, 10:33 pm

Haha...You Samoans in NZ and Australia just don't know it but there are a lot of known and actual samoan gangs in the western US..Mostly in Cali..and some in Utah, Oregon, and Washington state..In Carson alone there is Fobbtown Piru, West Side Piru, Scott Park Piru, Samoan Warrior Bounty Hunters, Grace Avenue Piru, Ufa Mobb, and Fam Bam Thrashers..These are all Samoan hoods..In strong beach there is Sons of Samoa..they have 3 sets..They are Cee Weez who's hood is at Silverado Park, 10th St Dawgs whos hood is on the east side at 10th st, and 15th St Suis...or Suicidalz..they are also on the east side ...Other Samoan Gangs in Long beach are Fam Bam Crips, North Side Krasy Ass Samoan familyGang aka KASFAM gang, KAS Gang, or K Gang..They are on the north side of long beach at the border with Compton and Carson..then there is Park Village Compton Crips in COmpton..It is a samoan and black gang and they are big rivals with SOS..SOS other main enemy is a Mexican gang called the Longos..They have a WS, ES, and NS clicks...Fam Bam crips main rivals is a tongan gang in Long beach called Tongan fo Lyphe aka Foe Gang or 4 Gang or T4L...WSP maine rivals are East Coast Crips, 90th st...a black gang in north carson...they are also minor rivals with SOS and big rivals of T4L...They also beef with Tongan Crip gang from ingewood/lennox area..Thats where LAX airport is...Scott PArk piru rivals is a mexican gang in carson called Katskill avenue locos...Katskill drove SPP out of the park..This mexican gang controls the park now..SPP also used to beef with WSP...SPP and bounty hunters both...Oh, i forgot this one samoan gang called Chronicals blood..they from harbor city/wilmigton...they beef with a mexican gang called North Side Wilmas trece...Yall see what u dont know..also, all these samoan gangs in Carson used to fight each other..West SIde piru clicks with GAP or grace avenue piru...West side piru has 4 hoods..Theres Brownzville, Happy Valley, Flat Block, and Vermont Block...Fobbtown is a family gang..they all related..UFA mobb beefs with a mexican gang called Varrio Keyston Rifamos..

HeritageProtection
If in the United States: Kansas
What city do you live in now?: Sydney

Unread post by HeritageProtection » January 9th, 2010, 7:28 pm

I am a young African American Man living in Australia. I am Bi-racial and people often mistake me for being a FOB. This prompted me to learn about polynesian culture. Afro-American and Negro cultures are worlds apart; Nothing makes me more angry, seeing these islanders imitating and perpetrating. Even in the world of gangs, these guys will not cut it! There is nothing original about them and they have nothing good to offer. Afro-Latinos have there own music, Afro-carribbeans have their own music, Afro-Americans have their own music. What the Beep do islanders have? they dont even make it into the radar. As a negro man in Australia i have an obligation, a responsibility to protect our youth and our culture, not to mention influence, contribute down under by putting together the best of Australia and our culture. That is what we did in the America's. The last thing we need are these ignorant coconuts, trying to pass themselves off as Negro's and using crime to do it! I know you Morons won't know this, but one of the first blood organisations started in around Central America around 1919, this organisation fought for our lives, our pride and our childrens rights. This is probably the farthest thing on your minds, Dense people can only follow, copy and imitate! I do not want to be as insulting as you people are, there is nothing worse than standing at the bus stop and hearing these fobs calling each other Nigger this and Nigger that! Islanders are NOT Negros they are polynesian;Totally different race, totally different culture and totally different history.

Ps-Where's the rhythm in the Hakka?
Where's the melody in the song?
No Rhythm, No Funk, Just punch lines and copy cats!

The term blood originated as a Heritage protection, Culture protection!

So if there is any Fobs out there please spread the word. Do not associate yourselves with any African groups unless you know who YOU are and you know who WE are...
Fakes and perpetrators NOT welcome!! You're not bloods, you will never be-however you will be DUDS!

Since when is Auckland part of Australia?

TRYPB
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: S.A South Auckland

Unread post by TRYPB » January 17th, 2010, 4:30 am

heres my (now) worthless 5c to the topic. a couple of gang sets I can recall from memory. my bad if these have been listed prior to this post. Ill try break it down to the extent of my knowledge according to specific areas & suburbs that hosted different crews. Wont even bother to mention the pro-dominant known gangs like the Black Power & Mongrel Mob as they featured regardless amongst these areas.

Papakura (Franklin District)

AOK - All Our Kings (Mixed)
KBC - Kura Bangin Crips
LTC - Life Time Crips
SWC - South / West Crips (Combined Sets From SA & WA)
EKBz - East Koast Bloods (Originated - Rangitukia EC)
BM - Blood Mafia
JMS - Just Maori Souljahs (Crips)
BSB - Bate Street Boys (Mixed)
CFL - Crips For Life
BNS - Bloods Never Surrender
FOBz - Full On Bloods

Takanini

TSBz - Top Shelf Bloods
TDS - Takks that Shit (Bloods)
MFS - Mother F#uckin South (Bloods)
CO - Cripd Out
VPB - Verna Place Bloods
CFL - Crips For Life
ABT - All Bloods Together
JRF - Just Ruthless F#ckers (Mixed)

Manurewa

WC - Weysouth Crew (Crips)
C.I - Chronically Ill (Mixed)
R.A - Red Army (Bloods)
Heartless 685 - (Bloods)
WRG - White Road Grove (Mixed)
HOBz - Hard Out Bloods
BIEz - Bloods In Effect
CFL - Crips For Life
WAR - Wicked As Rewa (Bloods)
OMC - On Murder Charges (Crips)
SA - Souths Active (Crips)
TS - Trouble Some (Mixed)
DTB - Districts Baddest (Crips)
RHP - Rewa Hard Pirus
GVB - Glen Vaughn Boys (Bloods)
DR - Dirty Reds (Bloods)
CS - Crime Syndicate (Crips)
SSC - South Side Cartel (Crips)
BAS - Bad As Samoans (Bloods)

Otahuhu

RYT - Ruthless Young Thugs (Crips)
TNS - Thugs Not Soldiers (Crips)
CF - Crip Family
CFL - Crips For Life

Mangere

FMS - F#uckin Mangere Style (Mixed)
DLS - De La Salle Stallions (Bloods)
BMF - Bad Mother F#uckers (Mixed)
TB - Tennessey Ave Boys (Mixed)
CFL - Crips For Life

Otara

BTW - Bad TroubleSome Ward (Collective Group Of BMF / TS / & FBW) (Mixed)
FBW - Flat Bush Ward (Crips)
CCB - Crown Cres Boys (Crips)
KBZ - Killa Bees (Mixed) [Associates Of The Tribesmen)

As far as I know the majority of these gangs are still active & present. Any additions to the list would be appreciated as theres new crews poppin up constantly it seems. Being the generation of the 86 kids myself the game seems to be changin by way of how these cats conduct their business & general activities. I agree with TAADOW...It is a fad & adolescent faze even though Im not active Im still affiliated by association.

TRYPB

Unread post by TRYPB » February 12th, 2010, 9:56 pm

KBZ Street Gang of South Auckland

Colourway Records

TRYPB

Unread post by TRYPB » February 12th, 2010, 10:03 pm

WTF happened to that link^^^

Ha330
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Brisbane

Unread post by Ha330 » February 21st, 2010, 4:19 am

How sad that all Polynesians (Samoan, Tongan, Cook Islander and Maori) have such a beautiful, strong and proud history of their own, that is so unique to the pacific rim and yet still find the need to try and Americanize this culture by claiming and using African-American gang language. At least the Mongrel Mob, Black Power, Tribesmen, Killerbeez, Nomads, Highway 61, etc stick to their heritage.

USA is shit, our pacific cultures are beautiful, EMBRACE YOUR OWN HERITAGE NOT THE SHIT YOU HEARD ABOUT OR SAW ON TV!!!!

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » March 4th, 2010, 12:40 am

How sad that all Polynesians (Samoan, Tongan, Cook Islander and Maori) have such a beautiful, strong and proud history of their own, that is so unique to the pacific rim and yet still find the need to try and Americanize this culture by claiming and using African-American gang language. At least the Mongrel Mob, Black Power, Tribesmen, Killerbeez, Nomads, Highway 61, etc stick to their heritage.

Are you joking? Those gangs got their whole style from white biker gangs.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » March 4th, 2010, 12:59 am

^Aren't some of those biker gangs mentioned racist and sport the Nazi swastika? I don't kno maybe I have that confused with the American biker gangs set up over there. But if there are Poly biker gangs doing that whole Nazi thing then thats a real shame. It's jus as sad or even sadder than the Poly's that represent American gangs there.

Ha330
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Brisbane

Unread post by Ha330 » March 10th, 2010, 1:33 am

The Mongrel Mob sport swastikas for the same reason many USA and Australian bikie gangs do; to shock people. It has very little to do with being "white supremacist", more so because when the gangs founded, it was a symbol which shocked the western societies they lived in.

As for modeling themselves on "white" bikie gangs, realise that these gangs were white, Polynesian and Maori. I believe they modeled themselves on an outlaw lifestyle, not a "race".

pNutt3r
If in the United States: West Virginia
What city do you live in now?: Sth Auckland

Unread post by pNutt3r » March 12th, 2010, 4:48 am

Man, TAADOW, we must be the same age. I recognise most of those gangs. OG CCB (Crip City Boys), HVC (Hutt Valley Crips), TLM (Tongan Lench Mob), JFK (Jus F'n Krazy), KOA (Kiss Our Azz), SOS.....TCG.....MST (Manu Samoa Tribe), ES.......FDK.....BHB.....LST (Look Sharp Tongans).....KCB, 100%, ABT, KKK, AKA Tribe, BYT, EST..............there were heaps, but it seems worse nowadays.

Bloods & crips in NZ go way back to the 80s, I remember the older kids reppin' TCG & SOS back in primary... Most definately copied from America.

Where'd you get your info from Umanhray? The 'infamous' machete incident at Otara happened at night I think, after club closing......... where you people get the broad daylight from? lol. And it wasn't about any blood/crip thing, they were just fobs, club closed/closing, shit went down in the carpark and yeah, Tongan fulla almost got beheaded. I grew up in Mangere, but we used to go to the flea markets every Sat until that incident, never again, lol. Big time Samoan/Tongan beef back in the day......and still, to this day. Having Samoans & Tongans at the same party who aren't friends/family, shit will definately go down.

This generation is pretty crazy. People rep colours hard, like Lil Wayne, lol......like you 'have' to be part of a gang to be accepted.