A SERIAL KILLER STALKS TURKISH SHOPKEEPERS

Discuss Afghanistan [Afġānistān, افغانستان], Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, China [中华/中華, Zhonghua], East Timor, Indonesia, Iran [Irān, جمهوری اسلامی ایران], Iraq [al-‘Irāq, العراق], Israel [מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל, Yisrā'el], Japan [日本国], Jordan [Al-Mamlaka al-Urduniyya al-Hashemiyya], Korea [한국, Hanguk], Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nippon, Oman, Pakistan [Pākistān, اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکستان], Palestine [As-Sulṭa Al-Filasṭīniyya,السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية], Philipines [Pilipinas, pɪlɪˈpinɐs], Qatar, Saudi Arabia [as-Su‘ūdīyah, as-Su‘ūdīyah], Singapore [Singapura, 新加坡共和国], Syria, Taiwan, Thailand [Thai, ราชอาณาจักรไทย], United Arab Emirates [دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة], Vietnam [Việt Nam].and Yemen.
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

A SERIAL KILLER STALKS TURKISH SHOPKEEPERS

Unread post by Sentenza » November 6th, 2006, 10:22 am

Some weird stuff:

German Police Step Up Hunt for "Döner Kebab Killer"

He's murdered nine men since 2000, eight Turks and one Greek, with shots to the head, execution-style, in broad daylight. Police probing the country's most mysterious killing spree in recent memory have now come up with a profile of the attacker: a loner who likes guns and hates Turkish people. And he doesn't look like Hannibal Lecter.

A lone gunman, police think, has been shooting Turkish men in Germany.
The killing started in the southern city of Nuremberg in September 2000 when Enver S., 38, was gunned down in his flower delivery van with eight shots fired at point blank range.

The most recent murder happened on April 6 this year in the central city of Kassel where Halit Y., 21, was shot twice in the head in the Internet café he managed. Three people were in the café making phone calls at the time, but only reported hearing muffled bangs.

The killer in every case used a Czech-made 7.65 mm Ceska 83 pistol with a silencer -- making the weapon almost half a meter long -- and always fired through a bag. In some cases an additional gun was used, which may indicate he had an accomplice, police said.

But police are scratching their heads because they have found no connection between the victims, who seem to have been selected at random by a man driven by blind hatred of Turks. He's been dubbed "Döner Kebab Killer" in the German press.

Two of the victims worked in döner kebab shops, one was a tailor, one had a vegetable stall, another ran a kiosk. The Greek victim, a key cutter, may have died because he looked Turkish, police said.

A reward of €300,000 has been offered for information leading to his capture.

The killer has struck in different parts of the country, from Rostock on the north coast to Munich in the south. But the fact that three of his victims were killed in Nuremberg suggests that he either lives or works in that city, police said.

Police have dropped their hypothesis that he is a professional hitman and that drugs or money were involved. They have come up with a psychological profile suggesting he was motivated simply by hatred of Turkish people.

"Maybe he had an argument with a Turk, or a negative experience during a vacation in Turkey. Or a Turk took his wife away from him, or his job," Alexander Horn, head of the Operational Case Analysis department of the Munich police, told reporters.

"We're not looking for a lunatic. One shouldn't picture the perpetrator as Hannibal Lecter from 'Silence of the Lambs.' Once such perpetrators have been caught one usually says: that nice neighbor, I would never have imagined him doing something like that."

Police say he probably lives or works in Nuremberg but has a job that takes him around the country. He could be a travelling salesman, a truck driver, a courier, or a removal man. He is experienced with guns and may belong to a gun club.

Police can't explain why he took a two-and-a-half year break between killing his fourth and fifth victims, from August 2001 until February 2004.

"We don't have any hot leads," said Wolfgang Geier, head of the Nuremberg police's "Bosporus" task force investigating the killings -- not a reassuring statement for the thousands of businessmen of Turkish descent working in Germany.

VybzKartel
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by VybzKartel » November 6th, 2006, 12:41 pm

thats bad . .a lone gunman .. hes crazy. .hating turks and killin them . .just stay away if you dont like them. .

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » November 7th, 2006, 4:37 am

VybzKartel wrote:thats bad . .a lone gunman .. hes crazy. .hating turks and killin them . .just stay away if you dont like them. .
Yea, but he must be an army vet or something, because of the professional style. He never leaves any trace. No fingerprints, plastic bag wrapped around the gun etc.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: A SERIAL KILLER STALKS TURKISH SHOPKEEPERS

Unread post by Sentenza » April 12th, 2013, 11:35 am

Its crazy i posted this 7 years ago.

They solved the case. The perpetrators were 3 racist Nazis. 2 of them committed suicide and blew up a house when they were caught. 1 of them (a female) is being charged these days. They killed 9 people.

Heres more information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_S ... nderground

natur
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Cassalla

Unread post by natur » April 13th, 2013, 12:12 am

[quote="Sentenza"]Its crazy i posted this 7 years ago.

They solved the case. The perpetrators were 3 racist Nazis. 2 of them committed suicide and blew up a house when they were caught. 1 of them (a female) is being charged these days. They killed 9 people.

Heres more information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_S ... nderground[/quote

its deeper than that i think, i wont spread conspiracy theories, but there are things that dont add up

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 13th, 2013, 9:04 am

natur wrote:
its deeper than that i think, i wont spread conspiracy theories, but there are things that dont add up

I agree. The BND (german intelligence service) fucked up in all kinds of ways on this one.
They had nazis in their own ranks who prevented investigations etc.

alsheikh971
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by alsheikh971 » April 14th, 2013, 4:26 am

I've just heard it on the radio, half hour ago. It's really scary. They said that German intelligence service be on every far-right group to keep informed of whatever but yet didn't have a single information about this killing spree.
I hope there are no other group like this one even if it's a wish-over

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 14th, 2013, 5:00 am

alsheikh971 wrote:I've just heard it on the radio, half hour ago. It's really scary. They said that German intelligence service be on every far-right group to keep informed of whatever but yet didn't have a single information about this killing spree.
I hope there are no other group like this one even if it's a wish-over
Yea even the Norvegian mass murderer Breivik wrote them a letter, nowadays there are a couple of lunatics like that around.

The BND really tried to sweep it under the rug, because their own staff was involved, because they had informants in the neonazi scene who actually helped the trio with their murders.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Bochum

Unread post by HungryWolf » April 14th, 2013, 6:46 am

The more interesting thing about this one is the new level of hatred between the two fractions. Radical islamists r planning revenge, killing rightist politicians in Germany. They already found guns and TNT with them.
I remember back in the day, the far right had a lot of sympathy for Al Qaida. That seems to have changed. I mean, it was just a matter of time, right?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 14th, 2013, 7:11 am

HungryWolf wrote:The more interesting thing about this one is the new level of hatred between the two fractions. Radical islamists r planning revenge, killing rightist politicians in Germany. They already found guns and TNT with them.
I remember back in the day, the far right had a lot of sympathy for Al Qaida. That seems to have changed. I mean, it was just a matter of time, right?
I think the Salafists who tried to kill some of those Rightwing politicians werent doing that as a revenge for the turkish shopkeepers, but as revenge for the perceived blasphemy that those righwingers committed by holding up mohammed comics in front of mosques etc.
Turks are rarely religious extremists like those Salafists.

If you ask me, let these extremist idiots kill each other off, i dont care.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Bochum

Unread post by HungryWolf » April 14th, 2013, 11:06 pm

That's true, but I was referring to some news on n24, where they claimed the salafists got the same gun the nsu used to to kill the Turkish ppl. They also said it seemed like this was part of a revenge scheme. It would b a tactical move to act like if they took care of their muslim brothers, so they could gain some sympathy.

Anyway, seems as we gonna have some more fun in the upcoming days. :lol: