Blood Down Posse 074

Discuss Afghanistan [Afġānistān, افغانستان], Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, China [中华/中華, Zhonghua], East Timor, Indonesia, Iran [Irān, جمهوری اسلامی ایران], Iraq [al-‘Irāq, العراق], Israel [מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל, Yisrā'el], Japan [日本国], Jordan [Al-Mamlaka al-Urduniyya al-Hashemiyya], Korea [한국, Hanguk], Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nippon, Oman, Pakistan [Pākistān, اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکستان], Palestine [As-Sulṭa Al-Filasṭīniyya,السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية], Philipines [Pilipinas, pɪlɪˈpinɐs], Qatar, Saudi Arabia [as-Su‘ūdīyah, as-Su‘ūdīyah], Singapore [Singapura, 新加坡共和国], Syria, Taiwan, Thailand [Thai, ราชอาณาจักรไทย], United Arab Emirates [دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة], Vietnam [Việt Nam].and Yemen.
MiChuhSuh

Blood Down Posse 074

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 25th, 2007, 10:15 pm

I actually like the beat/production on here, it's chill.
But damnit gangs are spreading fast, they're in Manila, Phillipines but I guess some of the lived in the US for a while or something

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 26th, 2007, 1:13 am

THAT SHYT IS REAL SAD THAT 2 BLACK GANGS - THAT ARE KILLING EACH OTHER , ON SOME BLACK ON BLACK PERSONAL BEEF FOR .... ( 30 SOMETHING YEARS COULD SPREAD LIKE THAT TO OTHER COUNTRIES , AND MAKE THEM ASIANS AND OTHER RACES COPY AND DO THE SAME DUMB SHYT..........

BLACK CULTURE IS A VERY POWERFUL INFLUENCE MUSIC , SLANG , STYLE ETC. , AND NOW THERE INFLUENCED BY OUR GANGS SOMETHING THATS A NEGATIVE WITHIN OUR CULTURE , I PERSONALLY THINK ITS THE MUSIC ........

MAN THE PHILIPINES .........DO ANYBODY REMEMBER WHEN PEOPLE LOVED THERE OWN IDENTITY AND CULTURE. ITS GOTTEN REAL CORNY IN THE 2K ERA

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » June 26th, 2007, 7:55 am

I don't know to say about this one but all i know is some asian b-dogz are official or their is just some that grew up with the black homies and join their set from the start.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 26th, 2007, 10:29 am

I HEARD THEY WERE ALLIES ......THEY WANTED TO ATTACH THE BLOOD TITLE TO THERE ASIAN SETS.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » June 26th, 2007, 2:56 pm

Weren't there asian blood and crip gangs since the 80's?

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 26th, 2007, 10:19 pm

THE ASIANS CARRY THE CRIPS AND BLOOD TITLES , BUT THE ASIANS BANG ON EACH OTHER & ORIGINAL ASIAN GANGS OR MEXICANS........IT WAS FAVORABLE TO GET UNDER THE C AND B UMBRELLA WITH THE BROTHAS........GHETTO STATUS

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 26th, 2007, 10:37 pm

^where you from nickels, what areas did you live in?

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 26th, 2007, 10:48 pm

I TRAVEL HOMIE , DIFF PLACES , AND I LISTEN , AND ASK QUESTIONS ..........

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Re: Blood Down Posse 074

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 15th, 2011, 1:01 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:

I actually like the beat/production on here, it's chill.
But damnit gangs are spreading fast, they're in Manila, Phillipines but I guess some of the lived in the US for a while or something
I am actually kind of digging this beat,are this dudes claiming that UBN stuff, I just couldn't help but notice it says''074'' . I would figure that there have been crips and bloods in Australia for a long time there fore they would be all over the Pacific and East Asia,don't know if its serious bizness out there, but it seems this gang is influenced by the internet.