Israel air strikes on Gaza kill 120

Discuss Afghanistan [Afġānistān, افغانستان], Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, China [中华/中華, Zhonghua], East Timor, Indonesia, Iran [Irān, جمهوری اسلامی ایران], Iraq [al-‘Irāq, العراق], Israel [מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל, Yisrā'el], Japan [日本国], Jordan [Al-Mamlaka al-Urduniyya al-Hashemiyya], Korea [한국, Hanguk], Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nippon, Oman, Pakistan [Pākistān, اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکستان], Palestine [As-Sulṭa Al-Filasṭīniyya,السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية], Philipines [Pilipinas, pɪlɪˈpinɐs], Qatar, Saudi Arabia [as-Su‘ūdīyah, as-Su‘ūdīyah], Singapore [Singapura, 新加坡共和国], Syria, Taiwan, Thailand [Thai, ราชอาณาจักรไทย], United Arab Emirates [دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة], Vietnam [Việt Nam].and Yemen.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Israel air strikes on Gaza kill 120

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 27th, 2009, 12:27 pm

razbojnik wrote:2. As undiscliplined cowards and pussies. As we can see.
why? because some slavic written book says so? Iskander Beg? LMFAO. the s.s. skenderbeg division of the nazi regime was only created because albanians were glad to accept a regme that overthrew the yugoslavs and recognized ethnic albania. but albanians as people never really agreed with the nazi movement. albania was the only nation in europe to not kill its jews. rather we hid them and gave them false documents to make them appear as albanians. not only that, but we even brought in other jews from other countries for protection in albania. you take in that opposition of the nazi's it's no wonder so little (9,000) number of albanians joined the s.s skenderbeg division and no wonder there were so many desertions.

you wanna talk about disciplined and cowards? albanians were the only people in the balkans to throw out the nazi's without soviet help.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » April 27th, 2009, 3:06 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
razbojnik wrote:2. As undiscliplined cowards and pussies. As we can see.
why? because some slavic written book says so? Iskander Beg? LMFAO. the s.s. skenderbeg division of the nazi regime was only created because albanians were glad to accept a regme that overthrew the yugoslavs and recognized ethnic albania. but albanians as people never really agreed with the nazi movement. albania was the only nation in europe to not kill its jews. rather we hid them and gave them false documents to make them appear as albanians. not only that, but we even brought in other jews from other countries for protection in albania. you take in that opposition of the nazi's it's no wonder so little (9,000) number of albanians joined the s.s skenderbeg division and no wonder there were so many desertions.

you wanna talk about disciplined and cowards? albanians were the only people in the balkans to throw out the nazi's without soviet help.
1. Slavic written book? Wrong.

Written by David Littlejohn, a Brit from the UK.

Read it

http://www.thule-italia.net/militaria/F ... eich-3.pdf

2. You are contradicting yourself yet again. You said they welcomed the Italians and saw them as your saviours, the reason you guys posed no resistance. The Germans are the Italians biggest ally, why the hell would you resist against the Germans and not the Italians? Only a moron would say such a thing...the Germans would just order your Italian saviours to fight against you if you try to resist against the Germans who wouldn't even bother with you. One time you say the Albanians desist, another resist. Which one is it? Make up your mind.

3. Stop with that we saved the Jews bullcrap. You guys are a Muslim majority and were during WW2, one reason you fought against Christian Serbs. Albanians would never be loyal to parasites especially since they know what Hitler knew, and that is what's going on today. Do you really think Jews give a fuck about you? You saved them and now they turned Albania into Sahara. Bravo. This is why Hitler allied with you, because he knows that you know what he knows, Albanians are the most ugly filthy disgusting people I have ever seen in all my travels and I've seen people from everywhere, they don't even dare to call themselves white. I can post tons of pictures to prove you're the ugliest white race on planet Earth. Even Pigmies are more attractive than you deformed abominations from Hell are. I'm guessing Adolf Hitler's fascination with the occult and his S.S. Supernatural division is he wanted you guys to go to Agharta and mate with the Nephilim. The result?

+

=

4. Without Soviet help? LOL who the fuck are you fooling? You're trying to pull an America over here like you tried to pull a Kosovo on us in 2001 and 2007. You're saying you guys pushed them out on your own like the Americans say they won WW2 and we all know the USSR gave the biggest effort because the biggest joint Axis force was concentrated in the Eastern front. The Americans came in in 1941 when Stalingrad was already being won and the Americans provoked the attack on Pearl Harbour. In the WW2 documentary from 1974 the World at War, there is an American diplomat saying we support the Nazi party, the German channcelor Adolf Hitler and Nazi Germany, this was from 1934. This is also why 50 million Americans are of German ancestry. This is how the nuke was built --- thanks to Nazi science. It doesn't matter if it's Soviet or British, the fact still remains. Just like with the Turks and converting your cowardly majority to Islam from Orthodox Christianity, you pussies pulled an Ottoman in World War 2 with both the Italians and Germans. You saw the benefit of kissing ass and didn't mind it, became the Turks slaves and servants and bitttches. I feel proud of the Albanian minority, those brave men, women and children that actually managed to keep their loyalty to the Orthodox Christian faith and the name 'Albanian'. I salute those. Yes, Albanians are a Muslim majority. The only reason you say they're Agonistic or Athiest is because you are it and think that Albanians are united overall regardless of faith and religion. That's the biggest BS ever. This is like saying race matters or doesn't matter in the Middle East. Under Sharia law, everyone is equal in God's eyes, black or paki skin regardless. Mentioning race is also punishable by Sharia law. Basically what you did in WW2 was wait for the Americans and Soviets to come and take over, invade Greece, Italy, and rescue you. At the last moment you grabbed rifles and shot the last shots when the battle was won. Skanderbeg did this, in WW2 Albanians did this, in Kosovo you did this, in Macedonia you did this. In Kosovo, you provoked the Serbs to invade Kosovo, you got whipped, cried to NATO for help, NATO came in with their spaceships and bombarded Serbia, and you shot the last shots and called it 'your' victory. In Macedonia, you attacked us in Tetovo and elsewhere, we whipped you, you cried to NATO yet again and they came and blocked us out at the right moment from Archinovo.

All this time what has the foreign occupator gained from Albanian ass kissing and cowardness? Albanian populated lands. You promised all Albanians in Macedonia would support American occupation of Macedonia and they came. You promised all Albanians in Kosovo would support the American Protectorate of Kosovo and occupation of Serbian holy land, and they came. You promised you'd do anything to please the filthy Turks, and you did, and they came.

History just keeps repeating itself for the loyal Albanians.

Point in case, as Azure says.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 27th, 2009, 3:24 pm

1. hitler's siding with albanians was due to the fact that albanians are the only "european white" people in the balkans. the slavs are slavs and the greeks are like a blender of black, egyptian, arab, turk, white, slav, pretty much everything. it had nothing to do with knowing anything.

2. albanians saved the jews it had and jews from outside because thats just how we are. honorable. we never sided with hitler and didn't see a valid reason for jews dying like rats for nothing.

3. the skenderbeg division was only created as a desperate attempt for albanians in former yugoslavia to ally themselves with hitler because hitler was against the serbs. there were only 9,000 volunteers for the division out of what? 1.5mn albanians in former yugoslavia. that's a joke and that right there should show you that even albanians in former yugoslavia were against hitler (who was against them).

4. albania did resist italian occupation. there was resistance forces, particularly in durres but they failed. rather then fight, king zogu took alot of riches and fled to england like a little pussy leaving albania in a mess politicaly and militarily just as it was while he was there. however, once hoxha came onto the scene with his communist organization, he fought off the italians and albanian nationalists together. they fought off the italians continuously until hitler ordered italy out completely and occupied albania himself. while germany occupied albania, hoxha continued to fight the germans and overthrew them and forced them out. the only nation in the balkans to do so without soviet help.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 27th, 2009, 3:39 pm

razbojnik wrote:Image
or maybe this is the result?

macedonians: Image
their women are ugly as fcuk and their men look like fat pedophiles like razbojnik himself.
proof that macedonians are the biggest suckups alive! no wonder albanians in macedonia are so incredibly fanatical, look what they have to prevent their kids from watching on the media and television, fcukin stupid 2nd rate serbians even have MTV in their country.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 27th, 2009, 5:09 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ this Albanian.

Johnny, you know my name in MSN, now create a Facebook account and add me searching my name. You'll be amazed at the number of girls I have as my friends. I would post them to represent Macedonian female superiority in beauty but I'm not that desperate.

Now ahem, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Albanians:

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 27th, 2009, 5:25 pm

Continued...

Albanian mafia member from Macedonia

"I slaughter, I shoot for 2,000 Euros" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I got tons more where that came from. ;) :D

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 27th, 2009, 5:38 pm

i feel very bad for you.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 6th, 2009, 11:32 am

CheGuevara wrote:i feel very bad for you.
Why?