Israel air strikes on Gaza kill 120

Discuss Afghanistan [Afġānistān, افغانستان], Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, China [中华/中華, Zhonghua], East Timor, Indonesia, Iran [Irān, جمهوری اسلامی ایران], Iraq [al-‘Irāq, العراق], Israel [מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל, Yisrā'el], Japan [日本国], Jordan [Al-Mamlaka al-Urduniyya al-Hashemiyya], Korea [한국, Hanguk], Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nippon, Oman, Pakistan [Pākistān, اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکستان], Palestine [As-Sulṭa Al-Filasṭīniyya,السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية], Philipines [Pilipinas, pɪlɪˈpinɐs], Qatar, Saudi Arabia [as-Su‘ūdīyah, as-Su‘ūdīyah], Singapore [Singapura, 新加坡共和国], Syria, Taiwan, Thailand [Thai, ราชอาณาจักรไทย], United Arab Emirates [دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة], Vietnam [Việt Nam].and Yemen.
Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Israel air strikes on Gaza kill 120

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 22nd, 2009, 4:33 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:It's hard to find information on him in an actual language, ie English. However, I was speaking currently. He is currently the ISKA WW.
no you were not speaking correctly. you said he was only ISKA champion meaning he hasen't achieved the WKA championship which he did multiple times. He first won the WKA German championship, then the WKA Euro championship and then the WKA championship many times over. He just recently (2006) the ISKA champion. i think he retired now though.
I said "he's only" the ISKA welter weight champion. He's not the WKA German champion at the moment, nor is he the WKA Euro champion.

He IS only the ISKA WW champion.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 22nd, 2009, 4:33 pm

If he retired though, I think he'd have been stripped of his belt.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 22nd, 2009, 4:40 pm

Azure9920 wrote:If he retired though, I think he'd have been stripped of his belt.
lol, leave the thinking to someone with a brain dude. the guy lost 1 time. who cares if he was stripped of his belt. you don't know that. the guy won 60 fights and lost one. even muhammed ali lost 5 fights. doesn't mean he isn't the greatest.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 22nd, 2009, 4:54 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:If he retired though, I think he'd have been stripped of his belt.
lol, leave the thinking to someone with a brain dude. the guy lost 1 time. who cares if he was stripped of his belt. you don't know that. the guy won 60 fights and lost one. even muhammed ali lost 5 fights. doesn't mean he isn't the greatest.
You think you're intelligent? What a laugh.

He could be the greatest kickboxer in the world, if he retired, he wouldn't be named as the current WW title holder. He's listed on the rankings as the ISKA champion, I'm doubting that he retired.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 22nd, 2009, 4:54 pm

Speaking of you demeaning someone else's intelligence; nothing you said was a response to what I had said.

A little off in left field, are we?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 23rd, 2009, 9:02 am

lol, you moron. you stated he was only the ISKA champion. technically it's right because he isn't the WKA champion as of 2009. but he did win it multiple times. i just wanted to assure the people reading that he was. the only reason you stated that is to demean him and to make him look as small as possible. why? because he's albanian. the guy won the WKA world championship multiple times.

Besim Kasbashi is the WKA champion currently. Albanian's are weak on average though right?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 23rd, 2009, 9:20 am

CheGuevara wrote:lol, you moron. you stated he was only the ISKA champion. technically it's right because he isn't the WKA champion as of 2009. but he did win it multiple times. i just wanted to assure the people reading that he was. the only reason you stated that is to demean him and to make him look as small as possible. why? because he's albanian. the guy won the WKA world championship multiple times.

Besim Kasbashi is the WKA champion currently. Albanian's are weak on average though right?
I'm glad you recognize that he's only the ISKA champion.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Unread post by VostokSila » April 23rd, 2009, 10:39 am

Albanian's are weak on average though right?
Yes.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 23rd, 2009, 12:42 pm

Azure9920 wrote:I'm glad you recognize that he's only the ISKA champion.
i am glad you keep trying to make people forget that he won the WKA championship more then once. shows what type of person you are bitch. anything to downsize albanians and anything to hype others eh?

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » April 23rd, 2009, 1:15 pm

i am glad you keep trying to make people forget that he won the WKA championship more then once.
WOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW WKA championship!!!! I jizzed!! OMG OMG OMG.. that's not such a big title to make me try and make ppl forget about it lol.
shows what type of person you are bitch
lol you are the last person in the world to tell me what person I am, u need to be taught a lesson.
anything to downsize albanians and anything to hype others eh?
No, anything to make you stfu.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 23rd, 2009, 1:37 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:I'm glad you recognize that he's only the ISKA champion.
i am glad you keep trying to make people forget that he won the WKA championship more then once. shows what type of person you are bitch. anything to downsize albanians and anything to hype others eh?
Oh give it up already. Make people forget? The only person who cares about this guy is YOU, and that's only because he's Albanian.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 23rd, 2009, 1:54 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Oh give it up already. Make people forget? The only person who cares about this guy is YOU, and that's only because he's Albanian.
lol, you tried to distract the fact that he won the WKA championship multiple times by saying what you did. it's sad to see what type of conversation you result to when you're talking about anything related to but what type of hyped-up BS you say when talking about anything against albanians or albania. lol, go to bed clown.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » April 23rd, 2009, 2:16 pm

CheGuevara wrote:and yet manages to kick ass from all over the world and win the highest title in the world. all while representing albania :)
Tell me whenever he beats a Macedonian kickboxer. I know a guy personally that is a champion in wrestling that could kick this guy's ass in kickboxing LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 23rd, 2009, 5:52 pm

razbojnik wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:and yet manages to kick ass from all over the world and win the highest title in the world. all while representing albania :)
Tell me whenever he beats a Macedonian kickboxer. I know a guy personally that is a champion in wrestling that could kick this guy's ass in kickboxing LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
i don't know if any macedonians are even good enough to fight in the WKA kickboxing league but i know both besim kabashi and mirdi limani kicked russian ass all day while getting their belts. i seen some of their fights and some of the names were -ski or -ov. they beat the fcuk out of them. then they flashed the albanian flag over them when they were on the ground like russian pussies.

besim beat some serbian guy down pretty hard. that's about as close as you're going to get to a macedonian fighting him. but then again, maceodnian fighters are sooooooooo good and sooooooo humble that they won't try to get the WKA belt to make huge money. they would rather stay in the gym and train then go home to their families and pull down a 9-5 job during the day. because afterall, macedonians are god's chosen people right? they have no need for fancy belts or money.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » April 24th, 2009, 4:54 am

i seen some of their fights and some of the names were -ski or -ov. they beat the fcuk out of them. then they flashed the albanian flag over them when they were on the ground like russian pussies
Wow.. amazing.. they beat up Russian fighters OMGGG.
I would like Mirdi and Kabashi to face Ruslan Karaev... this would be interesting, I dunno if they are even in the same weight class as he is not to mention the same fighting level.

lol not only Russians have ski and ov endings moron. And personaly.. I didnt hear of too many Russians in kickboxing except Karaev who was in K1. He defeated Albanian Azem Maksutaj in K1 so what?

I, unlike you, dont think that all Russians are untouchable and god-like. Moron.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » April 24th, 2009, 5:30 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1r55fexc7Q

OH LOOK... look at the little Albanian getting grinded like a lil punk ass biatch!!! hahaha u faggots1!! lmao u r a pussy nation end of story!!!! Karaev is fuckin beating the shit out of that guy. EAT IT JOHN... and that guy is one of your "patriot" fighters.. his nickname is "Black Eagle" and is reppin shitpatria like you love!! your faggot ass patriot is getting wiped on the floor.
hahahahahahahahahaha FAG!! PUNK BITCHH.

And ofcourse.. being a true Albanian would explain his "special alban move" in 2:53 of the clip.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 24th, 2009, 8:12 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! THE ALBANIAN GUY WON! LMFAOOOOOOOO! what a complete moron vostok is! LMFAO the albanian guy won the fight. the russian guy just swung fast like an idiot and barely landed any punches. he was just 'flash' punching like a little amateur! lmaoooooo. did you even watch the whole fight you stupid russian?

on a serious note though: i find it funny you say you doubt besim kabashi is even on he same level as this russian guy when besim kasbashi is the heavyweight kickboxing champion of the world right now. not is he on the level of this russian guy, he's on a level nobody is on as of 2009.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 24th, 2009, 10:06 am

CheGuevara wrote:besim kasbashi is the heavyweight kickboxing champion of the world right now.
He's the WKA HW champion. The WKA isn't the highest kickboxing governing body, that'd be the IKF.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » April 24th, 2009, 12:55 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! THE ALBANIAN GUY WON! LMFAOOOOOOOO! what a complete moron vostok is! LMFAO the albanian guy won the fight. the russian guy just swung fast like an idiot and barely landed any punches.
LOL hahahahahaha you're pathetic... XXXXXDDDDD Karaev won the fight you fuckin moron.. you can even see this in the records, the Albanian was a punching bag HAHAHAHAHA lol your soo sad... you actualy believe your muslim gypsy fighter won XDDDD... he has to have a credit for not being KO'd though. Karaev wiped the fuckin floor with his ass XXDDDDDDD almost every punch landed on that ugly albanian face.
on a serious note though: i find it funny you say you doubt besim kabashi is even on he same level as this russian guy when besim kasbashi is the heavyweight kickboxing champion of the world right now. not is he on the level of this russian guy, he's on a level nobody is on as of 2009.
He's the WKA HW champion. The WKA isn't the highest kickboxing governing body, that'd be the IKF.
XDDDDDD u r a moron John... you and all your peacock faggot nation.

What's amazing is that u actualy believe that your nation is this super soldier fighters, its sad. A person needs to be really retarded to think what you do.. you're so pathetic.. if I would even give u a KO fight of a Russian KO an Albanian you would say "the albanian just hit the russian's fist with his head... the Albanian won the fight". lol how gay can you be John.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 24th, 2009, 3:34 pm

Azure9920 wrote:He's the WKA HW champion. The WKA isn't the highest kickboxing governing body, that'd be the IKF.
oh okay, i wasen't aware that the International kickboxing federation was bigger then the world kickboxing organization. what was i thinking. the european WKA is bigger then the WKA also.
VostokSila wrote:LOL hahahahahaha you're pathetic... XXXXXDDDDD Karaev won the fight you fuckin moron.. you can even see this in the records, the Albanian was a punching bag HAHAHAHAHA lol your soo sad... you actualy believe your muslim gypsy fighter won XDDDD... he has to have a credit for not being KO'd though. Karaev wiped the fuckin floor with his ass XXDDDDDDD almost every punch landed on that ugly albanian face.
lol! karaev smoked his ass in round one. but round two karaev was tired and maksutaj was just destroying his face. the only thing i didn't like about the fight is that karaev was swinging like an idiot. if he would have landed 30% of the punches he swung, maksutaj would have been out for a couple of nights. you do realize that this guy lost 7 fights in his professional fights right? and only won 12 fights. with a record of 12-7, you're comparing this kickboxer to besim kabashi the world champion?
What's amazing is that u actualy believe that your nation is this super soldier fighters, its sad. A person needs to be really retarded to think what you do.. you're so pathetic.. if I would even give u a KO fight of a Russian KO an Albanian you would say "the albanian just hit the russian's fist with his head... the Albanian won the fight". lol how gay can you be John.
loooool, the video covered TWO rounds. the first round, karaev won by alot. the second round goes to maksutaj for sure. but karaev won by decision. all i stated was that maksutaj won the second and karaev won the first. judging by the first two rounds, maksutaj won the fight. karaev must have repeated the first round during the third round to have won it.

what is this supposed to prove? that some russian fighter won against an albanian fighter? there are soooooo many things you're not even taking into account here. azem maksutaj is 33 years of age. ruslan is 25. ruslan is a up and comer and azem is way past his prime. azem maksutaj has won the W.P.K.L. World Cruiserweight champion(1999), W.A.K.O. PRO World, Cruiserweight champion(1999), W.K.A. World Cruiserweight champion (1999), W.P.K.C. World Heavyweight champion (2001) and W.M.T.A. World Heavyweight champion (2001). notice that azem's prime was 9-10 years ago. what has ruslan won? ruslan is 12-7 man! the guy sucks even in his early years! azem is just a washed up 'used-to-be' great fighter. so what if some young fighter came and won a fight against him. circle of boxing life baby. the new overcomes the old.

an austrlian by the name of ray sefo beat down karaev. australians dominate russians.
a japanese guy by the name of musashi. japanese dominate russians.
ray sefo fought him again. this time, ray sefo knocked him out cold. australian completely own russian ass.
glaube feitosa; a brazilian knocked him out. brazilians are stronger then russians.
badr hari; a morrocan knocked him out also. morrocans also dominate russians.
melvin manhoef; an african-dutch citizen also knocked him out. africans destroy russians.
gokhan saki; a turk also defeated him. turks are stronger then russians.

so what does this mean? this is pure stupidity. why do you bring up stupid videos like this and try to make a point? just because some russians fighter won a match against an albanian fighter who is past his prime, what does that prove? what is your point by bringing us this video? i mean, what? tell me, i seriously want to know.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 24th, 2009, 3:58 pm

CheGuevara wrote:oh okay, i wasen't aware that the International kickboxing federation was bigger then the world kickboxing organization.
Yeah, the IKF is the largest kickboxing governing body.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 24th, 2009, 4:35 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Yeah, the IKF is the largest kickboxing governing body.
lol, you're so stupid it's not even close to being funny anymore. it's funny how you think an organization that started in 1992 or 15 years after the WKA is the biggest kickboxing organization. UFC is bigger then WBO also. did you know that? putz.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 24th, 2009, 4:43 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:Yeah, the IKF is the largest kickboxing governing body.
lol, you're so stupid it's not even close to being funny anymore. it's funny how you think an organization that started in 1992 or 15 years after the WKA is the biggest kickboxing organization. UFC is bigger then WBO also. did you know that? putz.
You're denying that the IKF is the leading sanctioning body for kickboxing? I suggest you stop talking before you look stupid again.

Admit it, you didn't know anything about kickboxing until you found out that there was a pair of Albanian champions, not that you know anything about it now anyway.

The ONLY reason you're saying the WKA is more important than the IKF is due to the WKA having an Albanian in their Welterweight division.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 24th, 2009, 4:51 pm

Azure9920 wrote:The ONLY reason you're saying the WKA is more important than the IKF is due to the WKA having an Albanian in their Welterweight division.
nope, the reason i am saying it is because i have never even heard of IKF. browsing through the kickboxers online, not a single one of them held an IKF title. not for the hw, ww, lhw, or any kind of title.

no, an albanian welterweight won it multiple times. he is not just in the division. also, an albanian won the wka heavyweight belt this year and multiple years before that. so calm it down there you aboriginal because your downsizing and distractions from the real stance of the people you talk about is getting annoying moron.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 24th, 2009, 5:01 pm

CheGuevara wrote:nope, the reason i am saying it is because i have never even heard of IKF.
Well why didn't you say so!

Clearly it doesn't exist then.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » April 24th, 2009, 5:05 pm

lol! karaev smoked his ass in round one. but round two karaev was tired and maksutaj was just destroying his face. the only thing i didn't like about the fight is that karaev was swinging like an idiot. if he would have landed 30% of the punches he swung, maksutaj would have been out for a couple of nights. you do realize that this guy lost 7 fights in his professional fights right? and only won 12 fights. with a record of 12-7, you're comparing this kickboxer to besim kabashi the world champion?
lol Karaev landed almost all the punches you need to check your eyes man... the Albanian swinged from right to left a little after the punches hit his face but he stood up, good for him on that one but still..

About Kabashi.. you need to see more of Karaev's fights for that... I remember this one fight against this big ass asian mofo.. Karaev punched him in the nose and his nose was looking like a pussy after that XDDDDDDDDDDD
Kabashi maybe champion in one organization but Karaev can kick his ass (not saying he would 100% win but he is a good rival for Kabashi).
what is this supposed to prove? that some russian fighter won against an albanian fighter? there are soooooo many things you're not even taking into account here. azem maksutaj is 33 years of age. ruslan is 25. ruslan is a up and comer and azem is way past his prime. azem maksutaj has won the W.P.K.L. World Cruiserweight champion(1999), W.A.K.O. PRO World, Cruiserweight champion(1999), W.K.A. World Cruiserweight champion (1999), W.P.K.C. World Heavyweight champion (2001) and W.M.T.A. World Heavyweight champion (2001). notice that azem's prime was 9-10 years ago. what has ruslan won? ruslan is 12-7 man! the guy sucks even in his early years! azem is just a washed up 'used-to-be' great fighter. so what if some young fighter came and won a fight against him. circle of boxing life baby. the new overcomes the old.
in his early years his record was like 160-9 in amature fights lol Azem doesnt look old to me.. Im not trying to prove anything Im trying to tell you that we are all human and every man, whatever race/religion/nationality can win another, none of that "average albanian vs avareage russian" shit either.
New vs Old? lol Randy Coutur won Gabriel Gonzaga when he was like 45... so what?? (MMA).
an austrlian by the name of ray sefo beat down karaev. australians dominate russians.
a japanese guy by the name of musashi. japanese dominate russians.
ray sefo fought him again. this time, ray sefo knocked him out cold. australian completely own russian ass.
glaube feitosa; a brazilian knocked him out. brazilians are stronger then russians.
badr hari; a morrocan knocked him out also. morrocans also dominate russians.
melvin manhoef; an african-dutch citizen also knocked him out. africans destroy russians.
gokhan saki; a turk also defeated him. turks are stronger then russians.
Actualy... he won Badr (morrocan) once before.
But by the logic of what I quoted from you just now it means that all them nationaleties are stronger than Albanians aswell :P
so what does this mean? this is pure stupidity. why do you bring up stupid videos like this and try to make a point? just because some russians fighter won a match against an albanian fighter who is past his prime, what does that prove? what is your point by bringing us this video? i mean, what? tell me, i seriously want to know
My point is to fuckin show you that it doesnt fuckin matter... Albanians are no more tough than Russians or Africans tougher than Russians or whatever you want to show.. its all BS grow up and see the world (people) and you will understand.. each human is different because of who HE is not because of his nationality or where he is from.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 24th, 2009, 5:22 pm

VostokSila wrote:lol Karaev landed almost all the punches you need to check your eyes man... the Albanian swinged from right to left a little after the punches hit his face but he stood up, good for him on that one but still..
i seen a lot of swinging but most of it was blocked. in the first round, maksutaj was owned. the second round i gave to maksutaj because he was constantly landing punch after punch after punch and hard ones too.
About Kabashi.. you need to see more of Karaev's fights for that... I remember this one fight against this big ass asian mofo.. Karaev punched him in the nose and his nose was looking like a pussy after that XDDDDDDDDDDD
Kabashi maybe champion in one organization but Karaev can kick his ass (not saying he would 100% win but he is a good rival for Kabashi).
how? kabashi is WKA champion. karaev is 12-7 man, what on earth kind of good match is that? karaev was already knocked out 5 times.
in his early years his record was like 160-9 in amature fights lol Azem doesnt look old to me.. Im not trying to prove anything Im trying to tell you that we are all human and every man, whatever race/religion/nationality can win another, none of that "average albanian vs avareage russian" shit either.
New vs Old? lol Randy Coutur won Gabriel Gonzaga when he was like 45... so what?? (MMA).
of course we are all human. anybody can lose or win. being albanian does not mean you will acheieve success no matter what the odds are. but albanians are good fighters because thats how we are as people. we like to fight, not so much we like to. but albanian history in recent times has been rough.
Actualy... he won Badr (morrocan) once before.
But by the logic of what I quoted from you just now it means that all them nationaleties are stronger than Albanians aswell :P
an albanian is the champ :D so what does that tell you :D
My point is to fuckin show you that it doesnt fuckin matter... Albanians are no more tough than Russians or Africans tougher than Russians or whatever you want to show.. its all BS grow up and see the world (people) and you will understand.. each human is different because of who HE is not because of his nationality or where he is from.
you're right. but the average of anything still exists. russians drink alot of average (no offense but it's true). albanians are physical on average (not a good thing but it's true).

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 24th, 2009, 5:23 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:nope, the reason i am saying it is because i have never even heard of IKF.
Well why didn't you say so!

Clearly it doesn't exist then.
say what you want dcikhead. to you, anything against the favor of albanians is the biggest thing possible. anything pro albanian is just some small time thing. nothing special. it's funny you bring up kickboxing now as if you know shit about it just by looking in google for 2 minutes after i brung up besim kabashi.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 24th, 2009, 5:35 pm

CheGuevara wrote:say what you want dcikhead. to you, anything against the favor of albanians is the biggest thing possible. anything pro albanian is just some small time thing. nothing special. it's funny you bring up kickboxing now as if you know shit about it just by looking in google for 2 minutes after i brung up besim kabashi.
You make the mistake of thinking I care about Albanians as much as you do. I assure you, no one does.

I actually follow a couple martial arts regularly, hence why I laugh at both you and Raj when you make your little comments about various martial arts.

Nice job trying to stick what I said about you against me.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » April 24th, 2009, 5:44 pm

i seen a lot of swinging but most of it was blocked. in the first round, maksutaj was owned. the second round i gave to maksutaj because he was constantly landing punch after punch after punch and hard ones too.
Indeed in the 2nd round he landed a few punches but he got a nice spinning kick in his belly from Karaev that took him down.
Karaev didn't go down once.. except for the "special move".
but albanians are good fighters because thats how we are as people. we like to fight, not so much we like to. but albanian history in recent times has been rough.
There is an old Russian tradition.. Russians fight ALOT.. in Russia especialy lol.
In older days.. if someone had an arguement they would settle in a "kulachniy boi" which simple means "fist fight". There is a realy old tradition for fighting.. fights are realy common.. they are not considered anything special like in other places, so you got a broken nose or face bone? so what? it happens lol.
an albanian is the champ so what does that tell you
It can mean alot of things.. he fought people that are mostly weak (relative speak) or he got a better training or takes fighting more seriously than the ppl he fights.. its the type of person he is.. not his nationality.
russians drink alot of average (no offense but it's true)
NO SHIT xDDDDDDDDDD
albanians are physical on average
I know they like to start fights and shit... and that's what I mean about them being loud, they are just looking for trouble and dont always win. People told me (who got Albanian friends) that "they are dangerous.. with their knives and guns and shit.. crazy". Never one person said that Albanians just have a natural fighting element or something... they just said they got guns or numbers.. knives.. Im not just making that shit up you know.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 24th, 2009, 6:00 pm

VostokSila wrote:Indeed in the 2nd round he landed a few punches but he got a nice spinning kick in his belly from Karaev that took him down.
Karaev didn't go down once.. except for the "special move".
karaev went down twice. once from the ball shot and once from another thing. i'm going to watch the video one more time.
There is an old Russian tradition.. Russians fight ALOT.. in Russia especialy lol.
In older days.. if someone had an arguement they would settle in a "kulachniy boi" which simple means "fist fight". There is a realy old tradition for fighting.. fights are realy common.. they are not considered anything special like in other places, so you got a broken nose or face bone? so what? it happens lol.
that's good. it's how it should be. fist fights are not anything special. just some people hitting each other in the face. i hate how people here fight though. they kick on the floor, use their weight, they wrestly. it's embarassing. it should be like boxing, just hands.
It can mean alot of things.. he fought people that are mostly weak (relative speak) or he got a better training or takes fighting more seriously than the ppl he fights.. its the type of person he is.. not his nationality.
lmfao! the champion who won the title more then two times fought people who are relatively weak? let me ask you again, how on earth can karaev even be put into the same level to even be considered as an opponent against the champion of kickboxing when he is 12-7 and got knocked out 5 times already?
I know they like to start fights and shit... and that's what I mean about them being loud, they are just looking for trouble and dont always win. People told me (who got Albanian friends) that "they are dangerous.. with their knives and guns and shit.. crazy". Never one person said that Albanians just have a natural fighting element or something... they just said they got guns or numbers.. knives.. Im not just making that shit up you know.
well if you did in fact hear that then you heard it. but albanians don't look to guns for their fights against american teenagers lol! i laugh at the thought of that. i remember once 8 of us were in the club, including one italian guy who was with us and these domincans guys accidently pushed my friend while he was dancing (they were jumping up and down really hard because the music was fast, it's just a little dance that these spanish/black guys do.) so my friend was too embarassed to just be like, okay whateever cause he kind of flew back. at that point his brother goes up to the guy, slaps him on the head and says watch out but the guys couldnt hear him cuz it was so loud. so he swung and then all of us started fighting them lol. it was a fun ass night. one of my friends was arrested because he was caught by a bouncer and was charged with attacking a business employee because we beat some bouncers down too lol and then all the kids at school were like "whooooooah man, albanians are crazy." and we were like :S man that was just another day at the office lol. if you consider this loud then okay, maybe we are but the dominicans were one more person then us and the italian guy didn't fight with us, he just stayed and watched the fight and the bouncers who were black were in favor of the dominicans. they started trying to pull albanians back and tried to hold us down and just let all the dominicans walk out the door. this might be loud but it's fun man. i can't imagine life being all quiet and boring man. albanian teenagers might be loud and stupid but so is every other teenager of any nationality. in time, we all grow out of it and start the serious life. :(

and your friend said that because people pay attention to albanians and their guns because owning a gun here is like :o the kids start having orgasms at the thought of it. the american kids watch too much television for their own good. they don't even know guns are part of albanian culture, it has nothing to do with being crazy. as for the numbers thing. thank god for it, i am proud my people stick together. anybody should be proud of their own sticking together. but don't think that blacks or spanish guys don't come in numbers vostok. that is BS if you hear otherwise. the blacks and spanish come with entire fields of their own people. blacks and spanish people are like 25% of america together man. you really think they don't come in numbers? they alllllllways fight together. never once have i seen a black guy fight a fair fight one on one. always with help of his other friend.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 24th, 2009, 6:46 pm

so this is the guy who is supposed to be on the same level as besim kabashi, the kickboxing champion? i am sure there are plenty of guys in boxing who just started out and lost 30% of their fights and 25% lost by knock out that deserve to fight klitchsko.