Organized Crime In ChinaTown

Discuss Afghanistan [Afġānistān, افغانستان], Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, China [中华/中華, Zhonghua], East Timor, Indonesia, Iran [Irān, جمهوری اسلامی ایران], Iraq [al-‘Irāq, العراق], Israel [מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל, Yisrā'el], Japan [日本国], Jordan [Al-Mamlaka al-Urduniyya al-Hashemiyya], Korea [한국, Hanguk], Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nippon, Oman, Pakistan [Pākistān, اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکستان], Palestine [As-Sulṭa Al-Filasṭīniyya,السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية], Philipines [Pilipinas, pɪlɪˈpinɐs], Qatar, Saudi Arabia [as-Su‘ūdīyah, as-Su‘ūdīyah], Singapore [Singapura, 新加坡共和国], Syria, Taiwan, Thailand [Thai, ราชอาณาจักรไทย], United Arab Emirates [دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة], Vietnam [Việt Nam].and Yemen.
DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Organized Crime In ChinaTown

Unread post by DiaBo » July 11th, 2005, 11:20 am

What organized crime are in your part of chinatown.

DROOPY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DROOPY » July 11th, 2005, 12:20 pm

Jackson Street Boyz, Seven Stars, Hop Sing, Wo Hop To

not as active as they used to be in the 90's though

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » July 11th, 2005, 6:39 pm

Our is mostly traids that i got some beef with, but there are also tong and other organized crime groups that are in china town, the yardies are deep in beef with the traids and keep shooting and beating the fucc out of each other on jane and finch. Sometimes the yardies come on traids territory and start beef and trash everything and destroy shit. There is also some asian street gangs over here that are in china town. I think there are the Asian Murder Boyz, which are about a 1000 people as the whole gang everywhere. These guys used to be there from 1998. But they are not known that well. they are the biggest street gang in the are of china town with about 570 people there. They mostly deal with drugs like cannabis and coke but they also weapon deal and shoot to kill people and robberies and jacking cars and beat people for money. There is also about 3-5 other asian street gang that are in china town. The Asian Murder Boyz have beef with the Asian Killa Gangsters. Which are about 750 people big. These guys used to be there from the year 2000. They deal with narcotics and robberies and weapons and some deals with drugs and auto theft. They are the second biggest asian street gang in china town with about 283 people risiding there.

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » July 13th, 2005, 1:14 am

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Our is mostly traids that i got some beef with, but there are also tong and other organized crime groups that are in china town, the yardies are deep in beef with the traids and keep shooting and beating the fucc out of each other on jane and finch. Sometimes the yardies come on traids territory and start beef and trash everything and destroy shit. There is also some asian street gangs over here that are in china town. I think there are the Asian Murder Boyz, which are about a 1000 people as the whole gang everywhere. These guys used to be there from 1998. But they are not known that well. they are the biggest street gang in the are of china town with about 570 people there. They mostly deal with drugs like cannabis and coke but they also weapon deal and shoot to kill people and robberies and jacking cars and beat people for money. There is also about 3-5 other asian street gang that are in china town. The Asian Murder Boyz have beef with the Asian Killa Gangsters. Which are about 750 people big. These guys used to be there from the year 2000. They deal with narcotics and robberies and weapons and some deals with drugs and auto theft. They are the second biggest asian street gang in china town with about 283 people risiding there.
complete BS... damn you love making shit up dont you?

Im in TORONTO every few months so I know everything that goes down in Chinatown there... there is no such thing as Asian Murder Boyz or Asian Killer Gangsters, stop bullshitting you clown...

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » July 13th, 2005, 9:54 pm

lmfao

koji

Unread post by koji » July 14th, 2005, 6:11 pm

Trey wrote:
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Our is mostly traids that i got some beef with, but there are also tong and other organized crime groups that are in china town, the yardies are deep in beef with the traids and keep shooting and beating the fucc out of each other on jane and finch. Sometimes the yardies come on traids territory and start beef and trash everything and destroy shit. There is also some asian street gangs over here that are in china town. I think there are the Asian Murder Boyz, which are about a 1000 people as the whole gang everywhere. These guys used to be there from 1998. But they are not known that well. they are the biggest street gang in the are of china town with about 570 people there. They mostly deal with drugs like cannabis and coke but they also weapon deal and shoot to kill people and robberies and jacking cars and beat people for money. There is also about 3-5 other asian street gang that are in china town. The Asian Murder Boyz have beef with the Asian Killa Gangsters. Which are about 750 people big. These guys used to be there from the year 2000. They deal with narcotics and robberies and weapons and some deals with drugs and auto theft. They are the second biggest asian street gang in china town with about 283 people risiding there.

Im in TORONTO every few months so I know everything that goes down in Chinatown there... there is no such thing as Asian Murder Boyz or Asian Killer Gangsters, stop bullshitting you clown...
What do you know? Kcf is part of a crime family, so i'm sure he knows alot more about organized crime then you do.

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » July 14th, 2005, 7:02 pm

koji wrote:
Trey wrote:

What do you know? Kcf is part of a crime family, so i'm sure he knows alot more about organized crime then you do.
haha @ you believing that clown... you're either one of KCF's aliases or just a kid who has no ties with anything anywhere and believes everything you read on the internet.. if you knew anything about Toronto's Chinatown you'd know who runs it and what are the major street gangs and everything KCF wrote in his post is 100% false (kcf next time dont make up such corny ass names "Asian Murder Boyz?"/"Asian Killer Gangsters?" HAHAHAHAHAH)...shut ur face plz... let the grown ups talk...

people who are really involved don't say anything about anything... we dont gotta prove ourselves on the internet...

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » July 15th, 2005, 4:02 am

KFC is renowned for BS. I would find it amusing on the odd occassion but it is every post he makes. Other day he mentioned that there were 70 gangs in his hood with 7500 members and around 100 murders a month occurring in Toronto.

Anyways, Chinatown in London and Manchester England is Triad Turf, things are mostly kept on the low low as it is organised.

One thing which has gained Triads much publicity in England was the 58 illegal immigrants that died when they were being smuggled into the country back in 2000. The Triads though try n keep everything behind closed doors. Extortion and People Smuggling and Gambling are what they are widely known for in England which affects the Chinatown areas probably the most.
Last edited by NW10 on July 24th, 2005, 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

koji

Unread post by koji » July 17th, 2005, 7:39 pm

NW10 wrote:KFC is renowned for BS. I would find it amusing on the odd occassion but it is every post he makes and i get really pissed off. Other day he mentioned that there were 70 gangs in his hood with 7500 members and around 100 murders a month occurring in Toronto lmao.

Koji, lmfao. Did you know they took the word gullable out of the dictionary?

Anyways, Chinatown in London and Manchester England is Triad Turf, things are mostly kept on the low low as it is organised.

One thing which has gained Triads much publicity in England was the 58 illegal immigrants that died when they were being smuggled into the country back in 2000. The Triads though try n keep everything behind closed doors. Extortion and People Smuggling and Gambling are what they are widely known for in England which affects the Chinatown areas probably the most.
I was being sarcastic guys. I just thought it would be funny to indulge this clown. I just think it's funny how this guy BSes .

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » July 17th, 2005, 8:01 pm

koji wrote:I was being sarcastic guys. I just thought it would be funny to indulge this clown. I just think it's funny how this guy BSes .
sorry its just u dont sound sarcastic, your over sarcastic so i assumed you were sincere

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » July 17th, 2005, 11:22 pm

hahahjaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhazahahahhahahahahhahah1!!!!!! I got you guys pissed off. I can't belive you belive such BS! Its funny the way you talk when you guys are pissed. Trey, i know who you are --- "No frills called, they want their banana back." Fatasssssssssssssssssssssesssssssssssssssssssss. OH SHIT AND HOLY FUCC - You guys are soooooooooo funny. Ha.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » July 18th, 2005, 4:09 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:I can't belive you belive such BS! .
Thats the thing KFC, we dont believe your BS (even a fuckin idiot would not believe it) thats why we are sarcastic. You have not posted one piece of genuine information on gangs or organised crime the whole time youve been here. Your a waste of space.

Please post something real and stop BuLl ShItTiNg all the time. its gettin tired and old
Last edited by NW10 on July 24th, 2005, 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » July 18th, 2005, 4:54 pm

NW10 wrote:
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:I can't belive you belive such BS! .
Thats the thing KFC, we dont believe your BS (even a fuckin idiot would not believe it) thats why we are sarcastic and sometimes annoyed cos we know its BS. You have not posted one piece of genuine information on gangs or organised crime the whole time youve been here. Your a waste of space.

Please post something real and stop BuLl ShItTiNg all the time. its gettin tired and old
You guys are also full of BS. I have posted alot on organized crime and gangs. You see that there is nothing wrong with what i say and make your own BS. You guys just want to start beef with someone(you are just acheing for it) and when you meet that person you get ur dumbass self killed. What a better fun way to entertain yourselves by "picking" on the new guy. Even that i have beef here for more than 3 months, you started beef with me since the time i came here, i am myself and if i am not like you guys then i have to be annoyed by ur BS everyday and can't bare to look at it when even if i ignore it, i might get banned for no reason if you ask me dumb questions and i don't answer, then if i don't go here anymore, i know that someone is talking behind my back, and that i can't ignore. Thank you alonso for deleteing the cry baby or beef section. But now all of this crappy beef against me had been brought on topics that are off the topic of irony that i have to take everyday from these assholes. So everyone that has major beef against me; "FUCK OFF!"

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » July 18th, 2005, 5:42 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote: You guys are also full of BS. I have posted alot on organized crime and gangs. You see that there is nothing wrong with what i say and make your own BS. .......
You really expect us to believe what you post about gangs, your $12,000,000,000 crime family or your nieghbourhood and its 7500 gangmembers. The KCF Thread in organised crime was locked cos it was total BS.
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote: Thank you alonso for deleteing the cry baby or beef section. But now all of this crappy beef against me had been brought on topics that are off the topic of irony that i have to take everyday from these assholes. So everyone that has major beef against me; "fu-- OFF!"
Cry Baby Section wasnt deleted for your benefit. I give up with you cos your remedial, i have no beef with you just with your ludicrous posts. But ive lost patience and i give up riduculing you cos you are too retarded to understand. My main beef is your taking the piss out of the board and disrespecting everyone when you post bogus facts and figures on Toronto gangs and expect us to believe you.

Use the board for its purpose - to educate (with real information) others on the gangs and problems affecting areas with them. Your capable of causing moral panic with your bogus information

Sorry to everyone else for wasting all this space ^^^ on BS
Last edited by NW10 on July 24th, 2005, 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » July 19th, 2005, 2:36 pm

NW10 wrote:
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote: You guys are also full of BS. I have posted alot on organized crime and gangs. You see that there is nothing wrong with what i say and make your own BS. .......
You really expect us to believe what you post about gangs, your $12,000,000,000 crime family or your nieghbourhood and its 7500 gangmembers. The KCF Thread in organised crime was locked cos it was total BS.
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote: Thank you alonso for deleteing the cry baby or beef section. But now all of this crappy beef against me had been brought on topics that are off the topic of irony that i have to take everyday from these assholes. So everyone that has major beef against me; "fu-- OFF!"
Cry Baby Section wasnt deleted for your benefit. I give up with you cos your remedial, i have no beef with you just with your ludicrous posts. But ive lost patience and i give up riduculing you cos you are too retarded to understand. My main beef is your making a mockery of the board and disrespecting everyone when you post bogus facts and figures on Toronto gangs and expect us to believe you.

Use the board for its purpose - to educate (with real information) others on the gangs and problems affecting areas with them. Your capable of causing moral panic with your bogus information

Sorry to everyone else for wasting all this space ^^^ on BS

Me disrespecting??? You called me retarded and you tell me that i disrespect? You never even met me so how would you even know if i was retarded, i wouldn't be even able to type. If you haven't seen me actually say anything nice to other people stop looking for violence and start loking at the good things i say. I said a long time ago that this is the best board for gangs and organized crime and stuff and i still think it is cause you can find good information here but how do you expect to get more people when you just keep scaring them away. For all that happens bad in this world you think this is the most important thing to brag about, a damn joke. What has this world come to?

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » July 19th, 2005, 3:50 pm

@KFC's last post

Ok i accept that your are not retarded however it is clear you have complications with grasping the English language. Your responses to my intial arguments do not respond to my initial arguments. If i spoke to you my argument rather than type/post you may listen to me but you would not hear what i am saying. What i think of as constructive criticism and lack of patience toward you, is recycled by yourself and looked upon as me having beef with you. If you heard what i said previously you would see that,
NW10 wrote: i have no beef with you just with your ludicrous posts

However i am concerned at your inability to respond to me and not the argument. You are encouraging 'beef' and provoking unnecessary board usage for your simple misinterpretations of English.

My point to you was please refrain from posting incorrect information, information that has broken the boundaries of imagination, and to instead inform us of what really goes on. However i also lose patience cos you do not seem to understand this and reply with irrelevant posts. Example:
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Me disrespecting??? You called me retarded and you tell me that i disrespect?
I disrespected you yes but you have disrespected the board.
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:If you haven't seen me actually say anything nice to other people stop looking for violence and start loking at the good things i say
How am i looking for violence? I was seeking a solution and trying to help you.
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:this is 'the' best board for gangs and organized crime .....cause you can find good information here
Yes thats correct, i have even seen concerned people come on here for information. That is why i ask you not to post rubbish information because it is disrespectful and capable of tarnishing streetgangs good name as a place of information and education on urban problems that affect so many of us. And like i said your absurd information could be capable of causing a moral panic if it were released by Toronto media.

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. MLKJ 1963
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:For all that happens bad in this world you think this is the most important thing to brag about, a damn joke. What has this world come to?
^As for this? I dont know where it came from, like i suggest it is your incapability of English. We will see if i am right when you next reply. You will either listen and hear and reply; or what is most likely is that you will assume everything i say is negative and further slate me with derogatory posts. We shall see

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » July 20th, 2005, 4:11 pm

Everybody stick to the topic.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » July 20th, 2005, 5:05 pm

DiaBo wrote:Everybody stick to the topic.
sure officer

vboyz

Unread post by vboyz » July 21st, 2005, 1:54 am

wah ching

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » July 21st, 2005, 3:32 am

chinatown in bankstown has a bunch of shifty asian's called the 5t... the reason i call em shifty is because there always hanging in the same spot and i always see suspecious handshakes... i think they deal.. but its really scarey shyt because 1 day me n a friend were walking past em & they pushed my friend over & asked 4 the time (hoping he will pull out a fone so they can roll him) then we started running then the freaky bastards threw a huge ass padlock at us LOL!! i hardly go round the back of that restruant any more

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 2nd, 2005, 2:09 pm

Triads, 18 Buddha, and Big Circle Boys.

blah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blah » August 4th, 2005, 7:29 pm

DROOPY wrote:Jackson Street Boyz, Seven Stars, Hop Sing, Wo Hop To

not as active as they used to be in the 90's though

didnt 7 star die?

i remember in high school, a homie of mine joined that shit, but few months later, the gang died. from what i heard, the members went to jackson boys. and from i what i remember, wohopto was based in oakland. few of my friends are affiliated with hopsing in sf chinatown

wasiu0607

Unread post by wasiu0607 » September 11th, 2005, 12:59 pm

What's a tong?

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » September 25th, 2005, 9:44 am

I found that the triads 14k, Wo Sing Wo and Sun Yee On set up wah Cing and Wo Hop To to deal drugs at street leval for them they are made up of small street gangs and are mostly Veatanamese and South Korean

There is 200 Wah Ching members and 500 criminal associates in California

Wo Hop To have from 150 to 200 members and 350 to 400 criminal associates in California

these two gangs are fort to be Triad clans in there own right know thats why theres less said about them

CrimeStart

Re: Organized Crime In ChinaTown

Unread post by CrimeStart » October 22nd, 2008, 6:25 pm

Feds: Bus companies were bullied by Chinatown gang

NEW YORK (AP) — Federal prosecutors have charged 13 members of a Chinatown gang in New York City with bullying at least two interstate bus companies for a share of ownership and a cut of profits.

The members of the gang, dubbed the Banya organization after the village in China where many of them lived, are accused of extortion, kidnapping, assault, drug sales and the operation of illegal gambling businesses.

The indictment filed Wednesday in U.S. District Court in Manhattan charged the members with racketeering conspiracy. Prosecutors said Banya should be forced to give up at least $10 million in revenue it received from the crimes.

Ten Chinese defendants, who have nicknames such as "Vegetable Duck," "Big Flower" and "Fatty," were arrested Wednesday in nightclubs and through traffic stops in Queens, prosecutors said. One was arrested in Coral Springs, Fla., and two were still at large. The gang was based in Chinatown and in the Flushing neighborhood of Queens.

Information about the defendants' attorneys wasn't immediately available.

The indictment said the gang forced the operators of at least two interstate bus companies to give them a share of their businesses. Neither company was identified in court papers.

More than a dozen bus companies have sprung up in Chinatown, offering cheap travel between major East Coast cities such as Boston, Philadelphia and Washington. The popular buses pick up passengers at designated street stops and have virtually no advertising.

Federal prosecutors used racketeering laws in 1996 to go after gangs based in Chinatown. In that case, 35 gang members were accused of extorting thousands of dollars from families of new immigrants.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5g3Pp ... QD93VQ8PG0

--------------------------------------------------------

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by Richboy17 » October 23rd, 2008, 11:12 am

Jakk wrote:I found that the triads 14k, Wo Sing Wo and Sun Yee On set up wah Cing and Wo Hop To to deal drugs at street leval for them they are made up of small street gangs and are mostly Veatanamese and South Korean

Wo Hop To have from 150 to 200 members and 350 to 400 criminal associates in California

these two gangs are fort to be Triad clans in there own right know thats why theres less said about them
Wah Ching has associates, i though they were just a gang made up hundreds and hundereds of gangbangers. Is Wah Ching a street gang or an organized crime group because i am hearing that alot of Wah Chings are bloods.

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » October 24th, 2008, 12:05 pm

I remember one time years ago, some Triad gang in Los ANgeles Chinatown got busted. Not sure if it is true..

shad0w7

Unread post by shad0w7 » November 13th, 2008, 12:45 pm

in glasgow scotland, dont know exactly which triad gangs are operating, as their very secretive, but I have heard the main one here is Wo Sing Wo, although the 18k members from england tried to wipe them out a couple of years ago. Also, been some cannabis factories closed down here which had vietnamese workers, but obviously were run by Triads.

bchunk
What city do you live in now?: sac

Re: Re:

Unread post by bchunk » November 13th, 2008, 6:21 pm

Richboy17 wrote:
Jakk wrote:I found that the triads 14k, Wo Sing Wo and Sun Yee On set up wah Cing and Wo Hop To to deal drugs at street leval for them they are made up of small street gangs and are mostly Veatanamese and South Korean

Wah Ching has associates, i though they were just a gang made up hundreds and hundereds of gangbangers. Is Wah Ching a street gang or an organized crime group because i am hearing that alot of Wah Chings are bloods.
Wah Ching has always been street levels and had no relations with triad. They moved to LA cause they got ran out of Frisco nothing but little kids claiming Wah Ching Bloods. Wo hop to was never based in oakland they are an organization from HK. Wah Ching never ran anything in SF even in the 70s and 80s. It was always JB or Hop Sing. Don't believe me you can go around asking old folks in SF wah chings are a bunch of rejects from SF that got ran out.

JonnyHongKong
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by JonnyHongKong » January 21st, 2009, 5:59 am

CrimeStart wrote:Feds: Bus companies were bullied by Chinatown gang

NEW YORK (AP) — Federal prosecutors have charged 13 members of a Chinatown gang in New York City with bullying at least two interstate bus companies for a share of ownership and a cut of profits.

The members of the gang, dubbed the Banya organization after the village in China where many of them lived, are accused of extortion, kidnapping, assault, drug sales and the operation of illegal gambling businesses.

The indictment filed Wednesday in U.S. District Court in Manhattan charged the members with racketeering conspiracy. Prosecutors said Banya should be forced to give up at least $10 million in revenue it received from the crimes.

Ten Chinese defendants, who have nicknames such as "Vegetable Duck," "Big Flower" and "Fatty," were arrested Wednesday in nightclubs and through traffic stops in Queens, prosecutors said. One was arrested in Coral Springs, Fla., and two were still at large. The gang was based in Chinatown and in the Flushing neighborhood of Queens.

Information about the defendants' attorneys wasn't immediately available.

The indictment said the gang forced the operators of at least two interstate bus companies to give them a share of their businesses. Neither company was identified in court papers.

More than a dozen bus companies have sprung up in Chinatown, offering cheap travel between major East Coast cities such as Boston, Philadelphia and Washington. The popular buses pick up passengers at designated street stops and have virtually no advertising.

Federal prosecutors used racketeering laws in 1996 to go after gangs based in Chinatown. In that case, 35 gang members were accused of extorting thousands of dollars from families of new immigrants.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5g3Pp ... QD93VQ8PG0

--------------------------------------------------------
LOL I RIDE THOSE BUSES ALL THE TIME!!!

Anyway,
other than these Vegetable Duck dudes lol
I'm pretty sure all NY has is some 14k and a bunch of small groups of kids just doing petty shit.
Not a ton of beef going on in NY right now that I know of.

Ganninan
What city do you live in now?: Seattle

Unread post by Ganninan » March 12th, 2009, 11:29 am

hmm 14K is running by a bunch kids in New York?

You do know that 14K is a big traid in China.

Anyway in Vancouver BC it is run by Big Circle Boy, United Bamboo and 14K.
Each of big traid support a bunch street gangs like "sky down, catwalk, Wong Ching and etc.