Gangster Disciples

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Gangster Disciples

Unread post by Invincible » April 14th, 2004, 12:02 pm

Anyon know anything about them?

Re: Gangster Disciples

Unread post by Guest » April 14th, 2004, 12:17 pm

ya I do wut do u need to kno??

nofx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by nofx » April 14th, 2004, 7:35 pm

What is the racial makeup of the set? I thought they were all black, but then I saw a picture of some Spanish GD's somewhere..

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 14th, 2004, 7:57 pm

nofx wrote:What is the racial makeup of the set? I thought they were all black, but then I saw a picture of some Spanish GD's somewhere..
the bGD's(bklaCC GanGsta disCiple's) are all bklaCC
the GD's(GanGsta disCiple's) Can C any raCe
GD's rep' the 6-point star(star of david) and their Colors are bklue and bklaCC

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » April 15th, 2004, 12:11 am

BGD no longer exists, & anybody in the world claimin it is behind on their lit. nofx, I don't know who you saw, but it could've been either the MLDN, SDN, or SGDN. GD's are still pretty much all black, but they're not really racially exclusive, not very many gangs these days are. 773's right about the colors, & they do claim the 6. Check out *B*'s, or Jinx's respective websites out for more info, they've both got really good sites on Chicago based organizations.

http://www.freewebs.com/chicagomobs/

http://www.chicagohoodz.com

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 15th, 2004, 7:39 am

ITS NAME IS GDN GANGSTA DISCIPLE NATION OR FOLK NATION AND THEIR COLORS ARE BLACK WHITE AND GRAY THEY IN NYC IN BROWNSVILLE, FLATBUSH, CANARSIE AND EAST NEW YORK IM COOL WITH A FEW OF THEM AND WAS AT CLOSE TIES WITH THEM BACK IN THE DAYS BUT PROBLEMS CAME ABOUT. THEY HAVE ALOT OF RIDAZ IN NYC

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

Unread post by Guest » April 15th, 2004, 7:48 am

GD are in every midwest major city. Colors are blue,black,and gray, and dey rep unda the 6 point star (star of David). Rivals are Vice Lords, Latin Kings, and anything reppin the 5 point star(red side). GD is made up of mostly blacks but allows any race if ur down. Originated from Chitown (chicago).

BGD still does exist for those who say it doesnt, but most BGD are older playaz that have been in the game longer, and most rep BGD in Chitown. Usually a BGD guy will juss now dayz say hes GD and wont even bother to say BGD because youngstaz these days dont really kno the history and and meaning.

For more info u can check out http://www.chicagohoodz.com
Its a pretty good site and Ive found most of the info on it to be true.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 15th, 2004, 4:53 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:ITS NAME IS GDN GANGSTA DISCIPLE NATION OR FOLK NATION AND THEIR COLORS ARE BLACK WHITE AND GRAY THEY IN NYC IN BROWNSVILLE, FLATBUSH, CANARSIE AND EAST NEW YORK IM COOL WITH A FEW OF THEM AND WAS AT CLOSE TIES WITH THEM BACK IN THE DAYS BUT PROBLEMS CAME ABOUT. THEY HAVE ALOT OF RIDAZ IN NYC

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X
they also in queens and long island but i dont f**k with em. dont trust them

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » April 17th, 2004, 12:33 am

so they're ndependent from cripps and bloods? Are they mostly a prison or street gang?

Unread post by Guest » April 17th, 2004, 6:39 am

yes they are independant from Crips, Bloods and everything else. GD is Folk Nation. They are a street gang.

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » April 17th, 2004, 5:51 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:ITS NAME IS GDN GANGSTA DISCIPLE NATION OR FOLK NATION AND THEIR COLORS ARE BLACK WHITE AND GRAY

Maybe in New York, but that's not their official colors. The Official colors for the GDN is black and blue, that's it. The BDN runs black, blue, & red. None of the Disciple gangs claim white, or gray.

BlueSoulja wrote:BGD still does exist for those who say it doesnt, but most BGD are older playaz that have been in the game longer, and most rep BGD in Chitown. Usually a BGD guy will juss now dayz say hes GD and wont even bother to say BGD because youngstaz these days dont really kno the history and and meaning.

I've got to disagree. Hoover sent down a decree after Shorty split, & said that "nothing will come before the G." I haven't seen a BGD in Chicago since '85. Maybe you're talkin about some old retired type of cats, but there aren't any active official members claimin that old demo that I'm aware of. Of course, I'm not omniscient, so anything's possible. I'm just going by what I have personal experience with. You cloud always try to ask Ghost, he's all about Growth & Development.

Invincible wrote:so they're ndependent from cripps and bloods? Are they mostly a prison or street gang?

Yes, of course, they're absolutely independent. They have nothing to do with each others origins, or current existence. As far as them being either a prison, or street gang, they're both. Although they don't consider themsevles a "gang;" They're the major factor in, & one of the founding members of, the Folks alliance.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 19th, 2004, 8:06 am

FIRST OF ALL NO FOLK WEARS RED, CUZ THATS IS THERE ENEMIES COLOR VICE LORD AND BLACK P STONE THEY WEAR BLACK AND WHITE AND OCCASIONALY GRAY ITS RARE TO SEE A FOLK WEAR BLUE.

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 19th, 2004, 10:48 am

some do wear blue

VIRUSONE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by VIRUSONE » April 19th, 2004, 10:06 pm

why do folk and people try to emulate la base gangs with colors and enemies and stuff

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 20th, 2004, 8:17 am

HOW IS THAT VIRUSONE WHEN THEY’VE BEEN AROUND ALONGER THEN THEM???..ESPECIALLY IF U’RE REPLYING 2 B’S AND C’S…

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 20th, 2004, 8:19 am

AT BG MLOCO…NO IT’S NOT RARE FOR FOLK 2 SPORT BLUE….THEY DO IT ALL THE TIME IN THE SOUTH AND MIDWEST!!!I’VE GOT FOLKS FROM GD THAT SPORT BLUE ALL THE TIME…EVEN BLUE RAGS…

VIRUSONE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by VIRUSONE » April 20th, 2004, 8:53 pm

gangster diciples were not even that. from what i heard there were correct me if im wrong

black king cobras, supreme gangsters, devils disciples and i don't think they were sporting the blue and black thing then either.

what i mean emulate gang banging over colors.

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » April 21st, 2004, 9:25 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:FIRST OF ALL NO FOLK WEARS RED, because THATS IS THERE ENEMIES COLOR VICE LORD AND BLACK P STONE THEY WEAR BLACK AND WHITE AND OCCASIONALY GRAY ITS RARE TO SEE A FOLK WEAR BLUE.

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

Like I said before, maybe it's like that in NEW YORK, but not in CHICAGO; or anywhere else that has an official branch. GDN = black & blue / BDN = black, blue, & red / BPSN = black & red / VLN = black, gold, & red...Trust me on this shit...OK?

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » April 21st, 2004, 10:31 pm

it was said that the GANGSTER D1C1PLES is the biggest and most
oranized street gang in america would yall agree with this or no?

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » April 21st, 2004, 11:42 pm

vicelords and folk are mre organized than bloods and crips they have litature or history that you must memorize before being put in to the organization..example lets say a vicelord is chilling out in cailfornia and throws up his set and a group a vicelords approches him and ask him whats that lit he has a certain amount of time to speak it exaclty the way its wriiten in a book or they get their a$$ kicked i have seen this once plus they talk in code on order to keep from outsiders knowing thier history.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 22nd, 2004, 8:46 am

K1LLJOY wrote:it was said that the GANGSTER D1C1PLES is the biggest and most
YES!!!!!

Unread post by Guest » April 22nd, 2004, 10:30 am

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 22nd, 2004, 11:51 am

K1LLJOY wrote:it was said that the GANGSTER D1C1PLES is the biggest and most
i would agree but not in ny

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 22nd, 2004, 11:52 am

y.g looney wrote:vicelords and folk are mre organized than bloods and crips they have litature or history that you must memorize before being put in to the organization..example lets say a vicelord is chilling out in cailfornia and throws up his set and a group a vicelords approches him and ask him whats that lit he has a certain amount of time to speak it exaclty the way its wriiten in a book or they get their a$$ kicked i have seen this once plus they talk in code on order to keep from outsiders knowing thier history.
yup u exactly rite

VIRUSONE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by VIRUSONE » April 22nd, 2004, 8:02 pm

TOM TOM I CAN AGREE 100% THAT'S WHY BEING IN AN ORGANIZTION AND STREET GANGS IS A LIL DIFFERNT I DON'T THINK CRIP AND BLOOD GANGS EVEN USE LIT IT'S THE FACT THEY ARE A STRRET GANG BUT STILL HAVE A HISTORY WHICH ONE SHOULD KNOW.

I DON'T THINK EVERY GANG SHOULD HAVE TO USE LIT IF YOU RESPECTED BY YOUR FELLOW GANG MEMBERS THEN THAT'S THAT.
EVERYBODY SHOULD KNOW WHOS FAKE AND WHOS NOT.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 22nd, 2004, 8:32 pm

I CAN AGREE WITH THAT VIRUSONE…I DON’T KNOCK EITHER STYLE…THEY BOTH GO HARD…

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » May 7th, 2004, 9:28 am

Well you see some folks do wear red rags,example the Latin Lovers,the Orchestra Albanie,and Brazers,and also a shit load of other gangs.And yes many latino and black gangs who claim folk do wear blue rags.the Spanish Gd's is a hispanic disciple organization same as the maniacs.
Most northwestern gangs are more organized then the Bloods and Crips.They conatin mostly more members and connections around the state.
Example the Kings are the most organized so are the Gd's and Blackstones.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » January 28th, 2005, 12:45 pm

chi town mobs dont rep with bandanas,thats an LA thing.They have official flags,like the United States,mexico,canada.For example the Mickey Cobras flag is green black and red.If you see them wearing bandanas,they just like the style,but if they are legit members they will know thier Nations flag.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 10th, 2005, 12:01 am

some folks Nations have the color red,i see folks wearing red all the time

S.R.E.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by S.R.E. » March 10th, 2005, 6:30 pm

Yea, some Folks do sport the color red, but as far as the GDN go that is not the color represented.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 11th, 2005, 7:46 pm

^^^aight.lol

Nik
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Nik » April 18th, 2005, 11:03 pm

VIRUSONE wrote:why do folk and people try to emulate la base gangs with colors and enemies and stuff
huh?most chi town gangs were around before crips and bloods.