Independent Nations

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Elimu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Columbus

Independent Nations

Unread post by Elimu » October 21st, 2010, 10:50 am

In Chicago i only heard of two black independent nations and that is the Black Souls & New Breeds. Do they carry themselves very low key? Are they large or small? Do they have any connections to the Italians there? And are there more black independent nations?

drexl
If in the United States: Massachusetts
What city do you live in now?: detroit

Re: Independent Nations

Unread post by drexl » October 21st, 2010, 3:48 pm

That's a good question Elimu, I'm not from the Chi but I've met peeps from there in the past. I know back about 5 or 6 years ago that Gangster two-six was supposed to be renegade or independent but I don't know about now. Also I've heard they were either folks or people, so who knows.

Another thing is I don't think very many Chi Nations deal with us Italians, Italians don't want too much attention while Nations like bringing attention if you catch my drift?

Elimu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Columbus

Unread post by Elimu » October 22nd, 2010, 6:01 am

drexl wrote:That's a good question Elimu, I'm not from the Chi but I've met peeps from there in the past. I know back about 5 or 6 years ago that Gangster two-six was supposed to be renegade or independent but I don't know about now. Also I've heard they were either folks or people, so who knows.

Another thing is I don't think very many Chi Nations deal with us Italians, Italians don't want too much attention while Nations like bringing attention if you catch my drift?
I catch your drift. But i do remember reading an article somewhere that the Black P. Stones cross into one of the Outfit's activities and they had a sat down with Jeff Fort which they warned and simply brush it off by killing two of their associates, in which the outfit backed off. Most of the nations don't like bringing attention to themselves also.

hey
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Chicago

Unread post by hey » November 8th, 2010, 12:04 pm

Aint no independent nation. Everybody fall in line in county. On the streets 90% of chicago gangs is ebk.

SPINN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: KOOLCITY

Unread post by SPINN » November 22nd, 2010, 10:45 am

LIKE DUDE SAID -INSIDE EVERYBODY EITHER 5 OR 6 OR NEUTRON IN SOME JOINTS THEY GOT THE WHITE BOYS CLICKIN TOGETHER BUT THAT SHT AINT BEEN GOIN ON TO TUFF I HEAR NOT LIKE BACK IN THE DAY WHEN THE NORTHSIDERS HAD SOME POWER

SPINN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: KOOLCITY

Unread post by SPINN » November 22nd, 2010, 10:48 am

ON THE STREETS EVERYBODY GOES AT EACH OTHER UNLESS YOUR HOODS GOT SOME HISTORY TOGETHER BUT THAT DONT MEAN YOU WONT GET INTO IT WITH A DIFFERENT SET FROM A NATION YOU KOOL WITH -ITS ALL FKED UP OUT THERE NO LAW-RESPECT HONOR LIKE BACK IN THE DAYS

6Executioner
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by 6Executioner » December 7th, 2010, 7:32 pm

like many have said, in the streets nearly all of the Mobs go at it, there are few alliances like the Insane Familia that consists of Insane Spanish Cobras, Insane Orchestra Albany, Insane Dragons, and shit like that but at times shit happens between them, so you never know...

Gangster Two Six are independent on the streets
Almighty Saints are independent on the streets
BOSS Pimps are independent on the streets

but at the end, most are EBK so shit happens its all fucked up now times have changed.

policyking52
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: chicago

Unread post by policyking52 » July 15th, 2011, 11:31 pm

Elimu wrote:In Chicago i only heard of two black independent nations and that is the Black Souls & New Breeds. Do they carry themselves very low key? Are they large or small? Do they have any connections to the Italians there? And are there more black independent nations?
The two groups you mentioned are considered to be indendent on the street. However they were once apart of the FolK Nation. The Breeds are considered to be first cousins of the Black Disciples ( BDs) and I forget who the Souls branched off from. As another poster stated in county and in the prison system these two groups are independent they group up with the Folk Nation.

In the county there is another independent group called Against the Grain (ATG) they are made up of former members from other gangs, which makes them a constant target.

With the destruction of the gangleadership and the influx of drugs in the city gangbang is not what it used to be in Chicago. Even the gangs that are a part of a Nation, such as the Stones, they are all broken up into various brances and set which mostly don't get along with each other and added to that neighborhoods don't get along, so it's almost like everyone is an independent.

BooRoc
If in the United States: Ohio
What city do you live in now?: Cleveland

Unread post by BooRoc » December 17th, 2016, 11:43 pm

SPINN wrote:ON THE STREETS EVERYBODY GOES AT EACH OTHER UNLESS YOUR HOODS GOT SOME HISTORY TOGETHER BUT THAT DONT MEAN YOU WONT GET INTO IT WITH A DIFFERENT SET FROM A NATION YOU KOOL WITH -ITS ALL FKED UP OUT THERE NO LAW-RESPECT HONOR LIKE BACK IN THE DAYS
I agree. It used to be if you got in a fight no matter win or lose you got respect cuz you showed heart. These days you beat someone's ass they go get a gun and come back and shoot you. I think that the reason it's like this now is cuz these young cats these days can't fight. You whoop someone's ass and they get all hurt. I miss the old days when problems were solved with a good old one on one.

Miltown
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Ames Ia

Unread post by Miltown » October 7th, 2017, 6:35 pm

6Executioner wrote:like many have said, in the streets nearly all of the Mobs go at it, there are few alliances like the Insane Familia that consists of Insane Spanish Cobras, Insane Orchestra Albany, Insane Dragons, and shit like that but at times shit happens between them, so you never know...

Gangster Two Six are independent on the streets
Almighty Saints are independent on the streets
BOSS Pimps are independent on the streets

but at the end, most are EBK so shit happens its all fucked up now times have changed.

2-6 is not independent in the streets. They are Folks. I mean really all Folks is independent in the streets but 2-6 is Folks. Saints are People but they are renegade til they get locked up. Dont know about Boss Pimps cuz I never met any of them. I heard something about them trying to get under Vice Lords a few years back but cant say if thats true or not.

Also Some Cobras and OAs beef with each other. Them OA's from Koz was goin at it heavy with them AT snakes for a while. Dont know if that's still goin on. Some Dragons and some Cobras beef with each other too though thats died down a bit. Other snakes and Dragons get along. Depends what block it is.

Snakes off Division been back at it with them Kings real heavy. From what I know the Cobras got the upper hand on that one. But yeah Cobras were actually shooting Dragons a couple years back and Dragons dropped a couple of snakes as well. That shit surprised everyone.

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » November 26th, 2017, 7:31 pm

So north siders are a real gang in Illinois pens? I heard of a north siders on the show Chicago PD. It was a white power gang on the show, but I didn't take it serious. Cause they do mention realm gangs on that show sometimes, but sometimes they sound made up.