Minnesota

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
JayDee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Minnesota

Unread post by JayDee » March 19th, 2004, 1:28 pm

Twin Cities= Mpls/ St. Paul

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » June 1st, 2004, 7:49 pm

hey wed LA 213 18 and are hispanic is 18 st. they are the bigest sureno gang in LA. from what i hear, they are nation wide so its probaly the gang u are talking about. in LA they dont really get along with bloods or crips cause of the green light the eme put on'em. down where ur at i guess they aint deep so its all about surviving.

Deester

Unread post by Deester » July 7th, 2004, 7:19 pm

WASSUP YALL JUST WANT TO SAY WASSUP TO ALL THE MINNESOTA HOMIES UP IN HERE I SEE YALL, ESPECIALLY MY NORTHSIDERS. IM FROM N/S JORDAN PARK. WHO HERE FROM THE AP?? WASSUP C-RUM YOU FROM SIX-0s HUH, I KNOW A COUPLE FOOLS FROM THERE. PEACE

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » August 13th, 2004, 9:38 pm

minnesota got some gds, trgs, kings, some hmong gangs....bloods, crips..hmm..cant thnk of anymore

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » September 4th, 2004, 9:15 am

Yáll got native gangs like indian crips or native gd over there??

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » September 4th, 2004, 9:06 pm

Yeah they Got Native Mob which are just a bunch of Indian Vice Lords. and Blue Mafia gangsters which are Indian GDs both of them are somewhat active.

Deester

Unread post by Deester » September 5th, 2004, 2:57 pm

yeah Native Mob is probably the most active native gang here. I met some native homies claiming IGD which is suppost to be from the southside. Maybe thats the same as the blue mafia gangsters that you mentioned. There are other native gangs out by the resorvations and in the country but they aint what i'd consider real active though. Alot of natives are getting down with the latin kings also.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » September 6th, 2004, 9:22 am

Yeah BMG and the Indian GDs are pretty much the same thing. BMG was just a large click that broke off

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » September 28th, 2004, 11:35 pm

Oriville? LOL I got cousins in Sac, and cousins in chico, and oriville is not in sac. It's a good 45 min drive, and it is full of hillbilies and farmer types. I wouldn't even call it a city, more of a farm town. And no diss to the north, I know there are real cities in the north, but oriville is seriously hick town.

mennace
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mennace » November 5th, 2004, 10:46 am

im from ny bangin blood how many set out there

mennace
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mennace » November 5th, 2004, 10:47 am

im from ny bangin blood how many set out there

SPOOKY1_SURX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

MN

Unread post by SPOOKY1_SURX3 » May 20th, 2006, 12:25 pm

MINNEAPOLIS HAS A MIXTURE OF L.A. STYLE GANGS AND MIDWEST PEOPLE AND FOLK NATION ALLIANCES. FROM OVER FIVE CRIP CHAPTERS, SEVEN BLOOD AFFILATES, FOUR SURENOS BARRIOS, EIGHTEEN STREET, GANGSTER DISCIPLES, MICKEYS COBRAS, VICELORDS, EL RUKANS, LATIN KING NATION, AND SOME LAW ENFORCEMENT REPORTS OF NORTENOS ENTERING THE DRUG TRADE IN THE TWIN CITIES. THE LIST GOES ON AND ON UNTO MN.

State Facts
Population: 4,972,294
Law Enforcement Officers: 9,521
State Prison Population: 12,200
Probation Population: 120,638
Violent Crime Rate
National Ranking: 40 2003 Federal Drug Seizures
Cocaine: 16.4 kgs.
Heroin: 0 kgs.
Methamphetamine: 15.2 kgs.
Marijuana: 1,056 kgs.
Ecstasy: 5 tablets
Methamphetamine Laboratories: 301 (DEA, state, and local)
Sources

Drug Situation:In Minnesota, Mexican traffickers control the transportation, distribution, and bulk sales of cocaine, marijuana, methamphetamine, and small amounts of black-tar heroin. Numerous Mexican groups and street gangs such as the Latin Kings are operating in the state. As a general rule, the upper echelon Mexican distributors in Minnesota transport the majority of their proceeds back to family members residing in Mexico. At the retail level, independent African-American traffickers, African-American street gangs, Native-American gangs, and independent white group purchase cocaine, black-tar heroin, and marijuana from Mexican traffickers. In outlying areas of the state, independent white groups and outlaw motorcycle gangs distribute methamphetamine in small quantities. Street gang activity in Minnesota has increased dramatically over the past few years. African-American gangs appear to be primarily involved in the distribution of crack cocaine.

photo - cocaineCocaine: The majority of cocaine found in Minnesota is purchased from sources of supply in California, Chicago, and Detroit. Some traffickers obtain cocaine directly from sources of supply along the Southwest Border and transport the cocaine to Minnesota themselves. Mexican traffickers control the transportation, distribution, and bulk sales of cocaine. At the retail level, independent African-American traffickers, African-American street gangs (specifically the Gangster Disciples, the Vice Lords, and Crips), Hispanic street gangs (specifically the Latin Kings), Native-American groups, and independent white groups purchase cocaine from Mexican traffickers and distribute it throughout Minnesota. In the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area, crack cocaine is controlled by independent African-American traffickers and African-American street gangs.

photo - opium poppyHeroin:Heroin distribution and use have not been significant problems in Minnesota, but recent reports indicate there has been an increase in heroin use, especially in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. At the wholesale level, sources of supply include Nigerian/West African traffickers operating from Chicago and New York, African-American street gangs with ties to Chicago, and Mexican traffickers operating from the Southwest Border and from Chicago. At the retail level, heroin is distributed primarily by Hispanic and African-American street gangs.

Methamphetamine Lab Seizures: 1999=100, 2000=123, 2001=154, 2002=242, 2003=301photo - methamphetamineMethamphetamine: The meth threat in Minnesota is a two-pronged problem. First, large quantities of meth produced by Mexican organizations based in California are transported into and distributed throughout the state. Second, meth increasingly is being produced in small laboratories, capable of producing only a few ounces at a time. Mexican groups, who receive their product from the West Coast, control distribution of the drug. These traffickers typically send meth from California through the U.S. mail, via Federal Express, and by courier.

photo - ecstasy pillsClub Drugs:Club drugs, including MDMA (Ecstasy), Ketamine, GHB, GBL, Rohypnol, LSD, PCP, methamphetamine, nubain, and, to a lesser extent, psilocybin mushrooms, have been reported in Minnesota. Club drugs are most prevalent in Minneapolis' gay population, and to a lesser extent, among young people at raves and nightclubs in suburban areas. Prior to its placement in Schedule I in February 2000, Minnesota placed state controls on the possession of GHB. Ketamine ("Special K") use first appeared in Minnesota in 1997 among adolescents and young adults. Public awareness of the growing prevalence and dangers of club drug use has been heightened by several recent incidents: five deaths involving MDMA, the meth-related death of a teenager, several large law enforcement cases involving GBL, and a police-related incident involving a youth on LSD.

photo - marijuana plantMarijuana: Marijuana remains the most commonly used and readily available drug in Minnesota according to public health officials. The importation of bulk marijuana shipments into the state of Minnesota is controlled by Mexican drug trafficking organizations. Hispanic street gangs are the major distributors of marijuana at the retail level. Marijuana is readily available from local cultivators in addition to the supplies emanating from the Southwest Border. In 2002, 5,427 cultivated plants were seized from 15 indoor grow operations, and 1,238 cultivated plants were eradicated from 16 outdoor plots.

DEA logoDrug-Violation Arrests: 1999=403, 2000=350, 2001=359, 2002=330, 2003=234Other Drugs: The use of diverted controlled substances in Minnesota continues to be a problem. The most commonly diverted controlled substances from the licit market are nubain, dilaudid, ritalin, vicodin (hydrocodone), oxycontin, codeine combination products, the benzodiazepines, and the anorectic drugs phentermine and phendimetrazie. Nubain is a prescription narcotic that has recently emerged in the Minneapolis area. This narcotic is being used by body builders who mistakenly believe it acts as a steroid. Four deaths have occurred in the Minneapolis area as a result of nubain being taken with MDMA, and OxyContin being mixed with cocaine. According to local addicts, Klonopin is more readily available than in the past from illegal sources and prescriptions are easily obtained from some doctors. In rural Minnesota it has also appeared under its international, non-United States trade name, "Rivotril," which suggests its importation from foreign sources. Flunitrazepam, trade name "Rohypnol," is a long-acting benzodiapine that is typically combined with alcohol or other drugs to produce incapacitation and memory loss similar to an alcohol-induced blackout. Minnesota law enforcement agencies encountered only small amounts of the drug. Its use as a "date rape" drug is not widespread in Minnesota.

DEA Mobile Enforcement Teams: This cooperative program with state and local law enforcement counterparts was conceived in 1995 in response to the overwhelming problem of drug-related violent crime in towns and cities across the nation. There have been 409 deployments completed resulting in 16,763 arrests of violent drug criminals as of February 2004. There has been one MET deployment in the State of Minnesota since the inception of the program: Minneapolis.

DEA Regional Enforcement Teams: This program was designed to augment existing DEA division resources by targeting drug organizations operating in the United States where there is a lack of sufficient local drug law enforcement. This Program was conceived in 1999 in response to the threat posed by drug trafficking organizations that have established networks of cells to conduct drug trafficking operations in smaller, non-traditional trafficking locations in the United States. Nationwide, there have been 22 deployments completed resulting in 608 arrests of drug trafficking criminals as of February 2004. There have been no RET deployments in the State of Minnesota.

Special Topics: The DEA Chicago Field Division is committed to fostering cooperative efforts among federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies within Minnesota. A task force consisting of two groups and funded by DEA's State and Local Program is located in Minneapolis. There are 4 Task Force Officers, representing 4 law enforcement agencies, assigned to DEA in Minnesota. There are 23 funded Task Forces throughout Minnesota receiving U.S. Department of Justice Byrne grant money. The DEA participates in the Minneapolis Gang Strike Force (MGSF), which was created in 1997 to combat escalating gang violence in the state. It operates six regional offices. Currently there are over 5,000 confirmed gang members entered into the Minnesota Gang Strike Force Intelligence System and 160 organized gangs.

More information about the Chicago Division Office.

SPOOKY1_SURX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

NONE

Unread post by SPOOKY1_SURX3 » May 20th, 2006, 4:00 pm

SORRY ITS TOO BAD STREETGANGSFORUMN DOSENT HAVE AN EDIT BUTTON AFTER POSTING NOR CANT YOU PAST MESSAGES YOUVE DONT. BUT LET ME REPOST THE PIC HYPERLINKS SINCE THERE ISNT EDIT OR DELETE CAPABILITIES ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD. :roll:

sartellaus

Gangstas

Unread post by sartellaus » June 9th, 2006, 4:58 pm

You know the first real gangstas were white, not black, not asian. They were white.

Anyway is there any gangs near St.Cloud at all? Just wonderin'.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 9th, 2006, 9:39 pm

^ Is that right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuggee

Asians were.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » July 6th, 2006, 11:02 am

I know hella people that move to Minnesota to get away from Chicago. So they thick with Chicago gangs over there. People and Folks. Stones be out there, and yeah they prolly do bang on Bloods cuz Vice Lords and Stones are BK in some places they all bump heads. Cuz Bloods be diluting some of the People "gangs" with that fake Vice Lord Blood and Black P. Stone Blood shit they make up out in Cali that dont nobody in Chicago even honor or accept.

flamin

Unread post by flamin » July 28th, 2006, 10:07 am

wed wrote:the 50's on the northside, im not sure where there hood is, but i'll hit u up with it. t-mob and 30's are over south as u know. i know of them also because they are a local underground rap group. they are know as the 612 homiciders. there og's are: dead end & iceberg shawtee. they aint real active because of all the locs and folks over north.
the rollin 50z piru blood does exist in southside minneapolis and st.paul.

flamin

Unread post by flamin » July 28th, 2006, 10:15 am

B dolifeg wrote:there is rollin 50 blood in minnesota i dont know about minneapolis but most defienately on the westside of st paul i know because i am one. and there is also alot of obl original blood love and btmg blood town mofian gansters and esp east side piru on the east side of st paul and there are alot of mexican gangs in my hood the west side like bp brown pride bfl brown for life and latin kings i dont know about minneapolis because i dont live there but i met alot of renagade vice lords and black p stones in jail. but like i said i dont know about minneapolis me and most of my homies are on the west side or some on the east or west end but me and my homies did get into it on the bus with some punk ass women claimin yellow boys said they were from north minneapolis. but i say there fake i aint never herd of yellow boys.
im also a rollin 50z piru blood on the eastside in mt.airy project.50z hood is on westside and eastside st.paul and soutside minneapolis..suwoop though who dis be

flamin

Unread post by flamin » July 28th, 2006, 10:30 am

B dolifeg wrote:there is rollin 50 blood in minnesota i dont know about minneapolis but most defienately on the westside of st paul i know because i am one. and there is also alot of obl original blood love and btmg blood town mofian gansters and esp east side piru on the east side of st paul and there are alot of mexican gangs in my hood the west side like bp brown pride bfl brown for life and latin kings i dont know about minneapolis because i dont live there but i met alot of renagade vice lords and black p stones in jail. but like i said i dont know about minneapolis me and most of my homies are on the west side or some on the east or west end but me and my homies did get into it on the bus with some punk ass women claimin yellow boys said they were from north minneapolis. but i say there fake i aint never herd of yellow boys.
who dis be blood

SPOOKY1_SURX3.

mn

Unread post by SPOOKY1_SURX3. » July 29th, 2006, 8:58 am

Minneapolis' Black Neighborhood.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 29th, 2006, 1:05 pm

WTF!??

That's a pic that Purple City posted, that's Harlem...

WTF??

SPOOKY1_SURX3.

none

Unread post by SPOOKY1_SURX3. » July 29th, 2006, 3:24 pm

WTF!?? That's a pic that Purple City posted, that's Harlem... WTF??
Homie Ghost,

ive retreived this photograph from city-data.com website. This is a picture of Minneapolis' Black neighborhood on the North Side. Your mistaken about the flick above. Type in Minneapolis within search, scan the given link, and you'll see the came pic ive posted prior.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Minneapol ... esota.html

SPOOKY1_SURX3.

a

Unread post by SPOOKY1_SURX3. » January 20th, 2007, 7:07 pm

okay here goes...whats active in the twin cities...latino gangs that is...peace

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: mn

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » January 20th, 2007, 7:27 pm

SPOOKY1_SURX3. wrote:Minneapolis' Black Neighborhood.

THIS IS NOT A PICTURE OF MINNEAPOLIS NEVER I KNOW MINNEAPOLIS WELL AND ST PAUL AND I DONT RECONIZE THAT SHIT AT ALL WHERE IS THAT IF ITS MINNEAPOLIS

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » January 20th, 2007, 7:35 pm

THE TWIN CITIES IS SAD TA ME HOMIE FOREAL I GOT MAJOR ROOTS THERE AND I HAVE LIVED THERE BEFOR MATTER OF FACT I GRADUATED
FROM HIGH SKOOL THERE BECAUSE I GOT EXPELLED OUT HERE IN CALI ......MINNEASOTA USE TA BE CHILL BUT DEM CHI TOWN NIGGAS GOT THE SHIT FUCKED UP THERE IS SOME L.A. NIGGAS THERE TOO BUT CHI HAS THE OVERWHELMING INFULENCE THERE BECAUSE THEY ARE SO CLOSE BUT I GO THERE NOW TO VISIT MY PEEPS AND THE SHIT IS SAD TA ME THERE IS A PARK NAMED ARTER ME IN ST PAUL BACK IN LIKE 94 I COUGHT SOME LIL PUNKS TAGGING SPRAY PAINTING THERE SET ON THE MURAL AT THE PARK AND I SNAPPED ON THE THEM NIGGAS

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: mn

Unread post by TwoGlockz » January 25th, 2007, 11:31 am

SPOOKY1_SURX3. wrote:Minneapolis' Black Neighborhood.

That is new york hood i swear cause the n-hoods in minneapolis doesn't even come close to even look like that.

SPOOKY1_SURX3.

Unread post by SPOOKY1_SURX3. » February 1st, 2007, 11:05 am

i got that ish from citydata ese..dont underestimate and be stereotypical over the twin cities..it looks like san francisco now..

i was with my driving with my cousin and saw lots of black p stones hangin out over by pillsburry and elake at friday night..place is scarey whenever we drive through there too get home..gives me the creeps..they were slangin rocks..its near that safeway and across the liq store..

SPOOKY1_SURX3.

Unread post by SPOOKY1_SURX3. » March 7th, 2007, 9:06 pm

latin kings hang out at glenwood in 612

SPOOKY1_SURX3.

s

Unread post by SPOOKY1_SURX3. » May 15th, 2007, 11:27 am

where do surenos, brown for life, latin kings , bishops, spanish gd's, la21318s hang out at?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: none

Unread post by A Ghost » May 15th, 2007, 12:37 pm

SPOOKY1_SURX3. wrote:
WTF!?? That's a pic that Purple City posted, that's Harlem... WTF??
Homie Ghost,

ive retreived this photograph from city-data.com website. This is a picture of Minneapolis' Black neighborhood on the North Side. Your mistaken about the flick above. Type in Minneapolis within search, scan the given link, and you'll see the came pic ive posted prior.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Minneapol ... esota.html
SPOOKY1_SURX3. wrote:i got that ish from citydata ese..dont underestimate and be stereotypical over the twin cities..it looks like san francisco now..

i was with my driving with my cousin and saw lots of black p stones hangin out over by pillsburry and elake at friday night..place is scarey whenever we drive through there too get home..gives me the creeps..they were slangin rocks..its near that safeway and across the liq store..
People screw up all the time and put in wrong pictures of cities.

There isn't a single city in the Midwest that looks like that.

I aint saying there's no blacks, Im just saying architecturally.

That's a pic of New York City.

Here are some real pics of Minneapolis

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » May 15th, 2007, 9:43 pm

now thats minneapolis

Pointblank

Re: s

Unread post by Pointblank » November 11th, 2007, 9:18 pm

SPOOKY1_SURX3. wrote:where do surenos, brown for life, latin kings , bishops, spanish gd's, la21318s hang out at?
westside, fake scraps on the Upper east, and around harding high school, 18th streets over there too. but they are lames.