RED MOBB BLOODS--N.TULSA, OK

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

RED MOBB BLOODS--N.TULSA, OK

Unread post by FLUID » February 24th, 2006, 5:27 pm

Is this Blood set a factor in Tulsa, Ok?

activebasher
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: MIAMI.TULSA OKLA
Location: TULSA,OKLA IS MY HOME N WE HELLA ACTIVE IF U DIDNT KNOW NOW YA KNOW

Re: RED MOBB BLOODS--N.TULSA, OK

Unread post by activebasher » February 28th, 2010, 7:57 am

yep RMG would be the hardest n deepest bloods in tulsa

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » July 17th, 2013, 10:07 am

I was at my wife’s family reunion in June and I met like 3 of her relatives who were all from Red Mob. I was also locked up with some Red Mob niggas as well and they were most def about that action. They were also pretty racist towards whites. They would constantly pick on white boys and sometimes would just walk by and take off on one pretty quick and literally walk off laughing like nothing happened. Especially up in R.I.D(Rgiment Inamte Discipline) To be honest though. The have a totally different mentality than the bloods out in OKC. You have to understand’ OKC has waaay more bloods than out there in Tulsa so the Red Mob bloods always stayed strapped. They claim 52 RMG and beef hard with 54 Hoova(a Tulsa hoova set). Of course Tulsa has like 10 different Hoova sets; some of which are Homegrown. They got 107, 52, 54 59, 63, and plenty more. But Yea RMG is about that action.

Alcapone1992
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Tullahoma

Unread post by Alcapone1992 » June 10th, 2020, 12:56 pm

Have you heard of 50-00 westside piru ? or another way of saying it is 50-hundred westside piru ? My homeboy put me down and I was wandering if it is a fake set ?