8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
12AVE74STGEEZ

Unread post by 12AVE74STGEEZ » February 24th, 2008, 9:33 am

NOKKA THERE IS NO 8BALL SHIT THAT SHIT IS FAKE U LAME ASS OUTTA TOWNERS REALS FOLKS N FINS IN CHI NE OTHER SHYT IS FAKE CUM 2 CHI with THAT SHIT GET GUNNED UP

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 9th, 2008, 8:59 pm

mah crip homies fucks with the gd's when they down south

skillz_GD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by skillz_GD » May 13th, 2008, 11:49 pm

oo they can politic and shyt with G^.D^. but the whole 8-ball and crip claiming our 6 is some flakkes improper shyt.

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread post by Comatose » June 24th, 2008, 1:49 am

Its like this, theres a lot of that mixbreed bs goin on in a lot of places, in the south most of all. Texas is by far the worst, but only because its biggest.

My homies fux with G's (as in Disciples) on the regular, but youll never catch a Loc reppin no star. Not only will the big homies have their head for it, so would the G's.

The 8 ball was never official, fakes from Kansas City got that jumpin. Hoover has twice since issued statements to his Disciples that theyre not to honor it under any circumstances. The only Locs that blend like that are copycats who have never had any tie to LA in their life, and there are no exceptions to that rule down here.

tray36
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: fayetteville

Unread post by tray36 » October 25th, 2008, 7:39 pm

Karma wrote:yall niggas know that game telephone?? this stuff remind me of that..where something get said then it go through 30 million people and by the time it get to the ends it all twisted and fucced up....i basically heard about the 8ball thing is that it was a brief thing tween cuzz and folk for the drug trade...thats all......i had mentioned this lil nigga i knew one time claimin rollin 60 insane.....this dude stayed throwin 6 points....i never understood it myself...he would try and clown me sayin shit like i dont know my knowledge....i just let him talk his shit..he was young and you know how those young heads c.....anywayz...i personally believe th 8ball existed but that it started in the midwest...but now that shyt is over...despite the fact that some niggas still claim that shyt...

personally...theres too many people in this damn countyr to say whats going on...if you bangin the original way...thats whats real...if your hood align with another one...then thats whats real to...but in the grand scale....8ball is dead and i think itll stay dead..
yea you right

tray36
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: fayetteville

Unread post by tray36 » October 26th, 2008, 6:21 pm

8ball is not offficial and never has been its just a street thing but some gs got it mixed up

CrazyG103rd
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Homestead

Unread post by CrazyG103rd » October 17th, 2016, 5:04 pm

8 bkall bkroke on Grapke St & no Cripks should repk the 6 pkointed star pkeriod

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 18th, 2017, 5:32 pm

There is a gang known as the 8-Ball Posse out in OKC and they seem to be Crip-affiliated, but I don't think they are part of the Folk Nation.I know a nigga from RTC-20's who told me they used clash and fight each other alot at parties and functions.. I never really bumped into any niggas from 8-Ball tho..