8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread post by Pasa » February 28th, 2005, 1:10 pm

YEA WELL MR WISCONSIN THATS COOL AND ALL BUT YOU COULD JUMP OFF THE GD VS CRIP BANDWAGON FOR A MINUTE. AINT NOTHIN I SAID IS FOOLISH HOMEBOY. MY FAMILY HEADQUARTERS IS CHI TOWN. I WAS BORN IN COOK COUNTY MYSELF. GOT PLENTY FAMILY FROM VL AND GD. BEEN AROUND PLENTY NIGGAS TO MAKE A GOOD JUDGEMENT ABOUT WHO I CAN C AROUND AND IT'LL C LOVE. YOU TALK LIKE U WERE THE MAJORITY OF GDS ALL ROLLED INTO ONE CUZZ, LOL. U NEED TO CALM IT DOWN, U ACT LIKE U MAY C THE ONE WHO AINT FEELIN CRIPS. I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT IF U DONT YET I DONT CARE. BUT THE POINT IS U REPEATIN YOSELF CUZZIN. HOW MANY TIMES OR DIFFERENT WAYS YOU GONE STRESS THAT IN YO OPINION GDS DONT CARE ABOUT CRIPS? YOU THE ONE STARTIN TO SOUND FOOLISH with YOUR BLATANT STATEMENTS. JUST LIKE U SAYIN THEY "100000" DEEP AND THEY DONT GOT LOVE FOR CRIPS YET YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THEY MAY C HOLDIN ON TO THE 8BALL ALLIANCE IN THE SOUTH OR SOMETHIN. LOL. YOU CROSSIN YOSELF CUZZ. ITS NOT ALL THAT ANYWAY SO GO SMOKE ONE AND RELAX CUZZ. JUST SIMPLE CONVERSATION...

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 28th, 2005, 2:11 pm

I have no hatred for Crips or blood.And I see GDs,BDs,BPS,VLs and others all the time nigga.I sit up smoke drank and kick it with them.The fact is real legit GDs dont acknowledge no 8ball,and alot of niggas saying they are GDs arent.Esp down south.

side note:if you meant to be funny with that Mr Wisconsin comment,trust me pasadena dont want to see the Mil

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 28th, 2005, 2:13 pm

call me Mr.Mil if anything because the Mil is a totally diffrent world than 99% of the rest of wisconsin

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » February 28th, 2005, 2:15 pm

You on here every day tryin to hype up your city homie, shit gets old.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 28th, 2005, 2:31 pm

If you notice others down my city before I ''hype'' it up.But of coarse you wont comment on that.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 28th, 2005, 2:32 pm

LOL IT AINT MY FAULT IF U GET OFFENDED OFF A NIGGA MENTIONIN YO LIL HOMESTATE, CUZZ. WISCONSIN IS WISCONSIN. SHIT I GOT A COUSIN IN WISCONSIN GOIN TO LAW SCHOOL OUT THERE AND SHE SAIDS ITS NICE BUT BORING. ANYWAY I'M GLAD TO C YOU FEEL LIKE YOU KICCIN IT with "LEGIT" GDS AND ETC OUT THERE IN BIG BAD A$$ WISCONSIN; SMOKIN , DRANKIN, DOIN THE "HOOD" THANG AND WHAT NOT BUT ANY GD OR VL I VIEW AS LEGIT IS RIGHT THERE IN CHICAGO IN THE STATE OF ILLINOIS. NOT WISCONSIN :roll: . LOL THATS LIKE NEVADA FEELIN ALL HARD CAUSE THEY RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO CALI WHERE ITS ALL REALLY GOIN DOWN.

"trust me pasadena dont want to see the Mil"

NOW THATS FUNNY. CUZZ YOU MUST C A TEENAGER SAYIN DUMB SHIT LIKE THAT...

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 28th, 2005, 2:36 pm

well cornball there are niggas from all types of Nations that have rank up here.So weather or not you honor them doesnt matter,long as they are honored by thier Nation.

you laughing like the mil doesnt have hoods is ignorant.Pasadena is much,much,much more peaceful than Milwaukee.Now i wont go into that,but since you are obviously at least smart enough to read,cheak that out on your own.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 28th, 2005, 2:40 pm

lil soft mark

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 28th, 2005, 2:41 pm

HAHA DAMN CUZZ I AINT SAID SHIT ABOUT WISCONSIN. YOU SAYIN IT ALL. IF U FEEL LIKE YO STATE AINT GOT NO "HOODS" AND ALL THAT THEN THATS YO OWN ISSUES THAT U NEED TO FACE. YOU DONT KNOW NOTHIN ABOUT PASADENA SO U SHOULD STOP RIGHT THERE. JUST STICC TO THE GAY ASS WISCONSIN SUPER INTERNET GROUPIE THUG THANG YOU USED TO. OR GO FIND A NIGGA NAMED MIL AND YALL CAN GET MARRIED. COME TO CALI AND YALL CAN DO IT LEGALLY IN FRISCO...

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 28th, 2005, 2:45 pm

pasadena soft as hell.I know about your city.Aint no way you can thug on the net,and I never once said was a thug.I never said i was anything,you all know nothing of my actvities off the net.Well im out lil puss,keep thuggin in pasadena lol

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 28th, 2005, 2:57 pm

YEA I C YOU JUST SOME KID. YOU ALREADY STARTIN TO GET AFRAID OF ME THATS WHY YOU KEEP REFERRIN TO ME AS "LIL" THIS AND "LIL" THAT, LOL. YOU DONT KNOW ME. YOU HAVE NO CLUE AND THATS WHAT MAKES YOU SO TRANSPARENT. YOU JUST SOME GROUPIE ASS TEENIE BOPPER WANNA C THUG. I KNOW PLENTY OF YO ACTIVITIES, STUPID. YOU JUST FINISH SAYIN YOSELF :
"I see GDs,BDs,BPS,VLs and others all the time nigga I sit up smoke drank and kick it with them" :roll:

YOU NEVER SAID YOU WAS ANYTHING CAUSE THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE. I'LL C CRIPPIN IN PASADENA AND EVERYWHERE I C AT, YOU GONE HEAD AND "REPRESENT" THAT BIG BAD ASS WISCONSIN :roll: AND KEEP IT "GANGSTA" with THE TRIPLE OG REFUGEES UP IN HARD ASS :roll: MILWAKEE :roll: . LMAO. ITS BEEN FUN CUZZ, I'M DONE with YA... :wink:

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 28th, 2005, 2:58 pm

I know how niggas in the mil and mid west think,aint nobody gettin no love or no pass cause they crip or blood,it depends on how that person comes and who they comin with.Cause I aint gone lie its some spots where even if you from the same Nation they will tell you to move around

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 28th, 2005, 2:59 pm

aint nobody scared of you mark ass you aint no gangster

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 28th, 2005, 5:49 pm

pasadena peaceful and soft as hell even homies from LA and compton will tell you that.Dont try to act like its gutter and grimmey there.pasadena is a nice place to live,low murder and crime rate dont have to worry about getting your car stolen.My aunt was planning to move from san diego to pasadena.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » March 1st, 2005, 4:17 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:pasadena peaceful and soft as hell even homies from LA and compton will tell you that.Dont try to act like its gutter and grimmey there.pasadena is a nice place to live,low murder and crime rate dont have to worry about getting your car stolen.My aunt was planning to move from san diego to pasadena.
Not true, and some of yall depend to much on reading stats about an area, stats is only a small picture, dont tell the whole story

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 1st, 2005, 8:59 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:pasadena peaceful and soft as hell even homies from LA and compton will tell you that.Dont try to act like its gutter and grimmey there.pasadena is a nice place to live,low murder and crime rate dont have to worry about getting your car stolen.My aunt was planning to move from san diego to pasadena.
LOW MURDER? LOL WHY DONT U ASK THE PASADENA PD WHY THEY GETTIN HELP FROM THE FBI TO HELP SOLVE ALL THEM UNSOLVED KILLINS GOIN ON. LIL KID U DONT KNOW NOTHIN BOUT PASADENA. DONT TRY TO ACT LIKE ITS "GUTTER OR GRIMEY"? LOL, LIL BOY YOU BEEN LISTENIN TO TOO MANY 50 CENT ALBUMS. BESIDES THAT IF U ARE GONNA USE THAT WEAK SLANG AT LEAST USE IT RIGHT. ITS "GUTTA" AND "GRIMEY". BESIDES THAT NIGGAS ON THE WEST DONT SAY THAT SO I'D NEVER REFER TO ANY CITY AROUND CALI LIKE THAT. LOL AND DONT SPEAK ON WHAT NIGGAS FROM LA AND COMPTON WILL SAY. YOU SOUND STUPID. SOME LIL PUNK FROM WISCONSIN OF ALL PLACES, BLOWIN UP MILWAUKEE LIKE ITS SOUTH SIDE CHICAGO, DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT WHAT NIGGAS ON THE WEST IS DOIN...

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 1st, 2005, 10:04 am

nigga I personaly know how Pasadena is...it aint grimmey.I got fam in cali.Nowhere near as wicked as the mil homie.I would love to live in pasadena cause its nice out there.But hey,I dont have time to argue with yo lil soft azz.You couldnt survive a day where i grew up esp with that mouth.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 1st, 2005, 10:10 am

just keeping it real man pasadena aint shyt compared to Mil if you talking about hood shyt.Thats peaches and creme to us.Yall murder and crime rate is super low,thats why I have fam that wanted to move there from San Diego.San diego pretty nice too.All of cali aint hood,places like pasadena,san diego, are nice cities with very,very low murder rates and low crime rate.Thats good shyt,I dont know why you acting like you hard and from the hood.Man I would love to live in Pasadena,the murder rate out here is 20 times(literaly) higher.You seem ignorant,because it seems like you actually want to live in the ghetto when you dont.Grow up kid.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » March 1st, 2005, 10:18 am

Isn't that the state the "FONZ" is from damn I use to watch HAPPY DAY's all the time. Shit Laverne and Shirley from that hood also.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 1st, 2005, 10:22 am

just like all of wisconsin aint like milwaukee,all of cali aint like LA or compton.Its alot of nice places in cali.I dont know why yall act like lil kids

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 1st, 2005, 10:26 am

This cat got offended because I told him the truth.you think GDs,Spanish Cobras,MLDs,26 or any of the other folks will give you a pass and show love because you crip?lol Im just telling you it aint sweet like that.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 1st, 2005, 10:50 am

LOL U A FUNNY KID AND U DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU SPEAKIN ON. AINT MAKIN NO KINDA SENSE with MOST OF WHAT YOU SAYIN. PROBABLY JUST ANOTHER LIL WHITE BOY with TOO MUCH COMPUTER TIME ON HIS HANDS LIVIN OFF IN THE MILWAUKEE SUBURBS HAVIN LIL GANGSTA FANTASIES. KEEP IT UP IF IT MAKES U FEEL "GUTTA", LOL. YOU TALKIN BOUT "GROW UP KID" WHEN U DONT EVEN KNOW WHO U SPEAKIN TO. I KNOW U A YOUNGSTA JUST OFF YO CONVERSATION. BUT I'M A GROWN ASS MAN AND I SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO ARGUE with A YOUNG FOOL TRYIN TO BLOW UP HIS SORRY LIL CITY. OH AND IT AINT GRIMMEY ITS GRIMEY. WHERE YOU FROM ANYWAY? ARE U BANGIN? PROBABLY NOT. JUST ANOTHER GROUPIE. KEEP IT EASY LIL HOMEBOY, LOL... :wink:

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 1st, 2005, 5:17 pm

nigga yo lil puss ass would get folded up quick where im from.nigga ya city is PEACEFUL,it aint nothing like where Im from.You trying to act like pasadena hard when it aint,Im just keepin it real.Look here,out here its real ghettos,and in pasadena it aint none.I dont know why you wanna put on a false show about where you from.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 1st, 2005, 5:23 pm

http://www.bestplaces.net/crime/crcompare.aspx

go there and put Milwaukee wis and pasadena cali.Pasadena is a nice place,it aint gutter there.Milwaukee WAYYY more rowdy than Pasadena but this lil kid living in a fantasy ''ghetto''.I personaly knew that from family,but you can cheak it out yourself.

and I know what im talking about,crips dont have any special alliences with no folks out here.A Blood,sureno, or Norteno is just as likely to get a pass or get sweated.That crip/blood shyt is foreign to niggas out here.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » March 1st, 2005, 8:20 pm

you said pasadena is nothin' compared to your hometown like 500 times...everyone on here gets the point. you don't think pasadena is as hard as your hood...you might as well lump all your replies into one, because you are basically spitting the same thing over and over and over again.

what you gotta understand is...you are ONE person from there and he is ONE person from pasadena. he is arguin' for himself, you are arguin' for your whole city, state, GD nation, and the midwest. your opinion is your opinion, but come on man...you can't come on here actin' like what you say is what them so-called 100,000 GDs believe and say too...everybody is different...

you talk to one crip, he'll say somethin' different from another...

just let it be...you've been sayin' midwest this, GD this, wisconsin this for like the past month. we get it...your place is hood...now move on...

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » March 1st, 2005, 10:12 pm

Richie and the Fonz would both just say "CAN WE ALL GET ALONG".

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 1st, 2005, 10:21 pm

^^^^ comments like that make me correct people about my city.I find it odd that many of you ignore the disses toward the Mil,but when I say something in return yall quick to hop on the bandwagon.Say something to everyone who says a comment about my or any other city,or dont say nothing at all.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 1st, 2005, 10:23 pm

''what you gotta understand is...you are ONE person from there and he is ONE person from pasadena. he is arguin' for himself''

he didnt argue for himself when he said ''folks have love for crips because we wear blue''.Thats just not true,so I corrected him.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » March 2nd, 2005, 3:13 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:''what you gotta understand is...you are ONE person from there and he is ONE person from pasadena. he is arguin' for himself''

he didnt argue for himself when he said ''folks have love for crips because we wear blue''.Thats just not true,so I corrected him.
okay then...you corrected him...but what's with the 10 replies sayin' the same thing over and over and over? pasa is not as hood as mil...

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 2nd, 2005, 9:57 am

Interested wrote:Ohh yeah West Coast crips are a whole lot different than these Crips on the East. Like I said its different everywhere you go.
no they just not real crips buddy reppin the 5. im from the east and dont rep none of that bs

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 2nd, 2005, 10:02 am

Cold Bear wrote:Little girls saw a Crip tag at the food spot and practiced throwing up their six-pointed stars last night. LOL. In other words New York might be one of the few places where the alliance is commonly referred to by young and old, especially in graffiti. Not everybody recognizes 8 Ball, but many do.

not crips where im from homie we dont give a fucc bout a folk. we will chill with a vicelord just as much as we would a folk cuzzin das not our beef they mean nothing to us. we dont rep no stars or numbers just the C. southside queens not reppin no fake BS like the 8ball.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 2nd, 2005, 10:08 am

kiCKer wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:''what you gotta understand is...you are ONE person from there and he is ONE person from pasadena. he is arguin' for himself''

okay then...you corrected him...but what's with the 10 replies sayin' the same thing over and over and over? pasa is not as hood as mil...
youre right.But its kind of hard to not get back down to that topic because some fool always has something to say about a place they know nothing about.