Texas gangs (Dallas)

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Texas gangs (Dallas)

Unread post by Manso » February 16th, 2009, 12:05 pm

From what I've seen Dallas is weak as f*** when it comes to the Crip and blood BS...Aint no real hoods there.

freegbizzle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by freegbizzle » May 27th, 2009, 7:31 am

it aint no heavy gang banging i stayed in oak cliff

MesqFlaco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dallas County

Unread post by MesqFlaco » June 9th, 2009, 12:40 pm

True that, Scyene ain't no joke. Dixon Circle was big around the late 90's.... every Blood gang I heard of (back then) tried to piggy back off of Dixon, so most dudes I knew were like fuck a dixon.

My step-dad's family lived in Rhoads Terrace... is that even still standing? I know they tore down alot of the PJ's to make room for those little houses. RT was an all-star hood back in days.

NewMission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NewMission » June 13th, 2009, 5:17 pm

MesqFlaco wrote:True that, Scyene ain't no joke. Dixon Circle was big around the late 90's.... every Blood gang I heard of (back then) tried to piggy back off of Dixon, so most dudes I knew were like fu-- a dixon.

My step-dad's family lived in Rhoads Terrace... is that even still standing? I know they tore down alot of the PJ's to make room for those little houses. RT was an all-star hood back in days.

If Rhodes Terrace were those Apts on the corner of Dixon & Scyene, They are still there.

MesqFlaco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MesqFlaco » June 19th, 2009, 7:45 am

I remember they were right off of Bexar Street.... saw them on TV, in an episode of the first 48, ha ha!

NewMission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NewMission » June 19th, 2009, 9:28 am

MesqFlaco wrote:I remember they were right off of Bexar Street.... saw them on TV, in an episode of the first 48, ha ha!
I was working over there a few months ago, if you are talking about the ones at Bexar & 175, yes they are still there, along w/ turner courts at the dead end of Bexar.

MesqFlaco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MesqFlaco » June 19th, 2009, 1:58 pm

Yup, Bexar and 175! That curve on 175 is a bitch! You gotta come to a complete stop on a highway!

What city do you live in now?: Dallas

Unread post by 2092719 » August 18th, 2009, 8:24 am

It might be Western Park. WP gotta lotta West Coast cats up there. they started a lot of gangs too, like CHOLO-3s, LAS ENCINAS WHITEHOUSE CRIPS

NewMission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NewMission » August 18th, 2009, 8:59 am

2092719 wrote:It might be Western Park. WP gotta lotta West Coast cats up there. they started a lot of gangs too, like CHOLO-3s, LAS ENCINAS WHITEHOUSE CRIPS
Ha Ha I've seen that shitty grafitti on Konxville St, I don't think that area has any "West Coast" Influence. LoL

Unread post by 2092719 » August 18th, 2009, 9:07 am

NewMission wrote:
2092719 wrote:It might be Western Park. WP gotta lotta West Coast cats up there. they started a lot of gangs too, like CHOLO-3s, LAS ENCINAS WHITEHOUSE CRIPS
Ha Ha I've seen that _____ grafitti on Konxville St, I don't think that area has any "West Coast" Influence. LoL
Most my niggas over there from East L.A, Compton, Inglewood, Sacramento, and Oakland shit like that. you can see them lowrider shows and shit. WP aint got a STRONG influence. i used to go over there every weekend for the car shows in the western park shoppin village

Unread post by 2092719 » August 18th, 2009, 12:25 pm

Vincetheprince wrote:Does anyone know what gang runs Dallas?
Different gangs run different areas. in western park, crips/westurn park ogs run shit

Yogitx
If in the United States: Tennessee

Unread post by Yogitx » February 17th, 2010, 7:09 pm

Manso wrote:From what I've seen Dallas is weak as f*** when it comes to the Crip and blood BS...Aint no real hoods there.

its real hoods there..but they aint no blood n crip shit... dallas wasnt that big gang wise noway, i was born n raised in south oak cliff...went to miller, holmes and graduated from velt..

dallas in a way is like houston.. like how the northside of houston is blue..n the southside is red...cant nobody in houston even explain why its like that...kuz it jus is...

but in dallas..some of the hoods have history

the days of not being able to wear anything red, or blue or hell even havin somethin with the raiders on it is long gone...u couldnt sport none of that stuff in oct when its state fair time..

or if u on ledbetter at good luck tryin 2 hang out at shake rattle n roll to drive go carts.. u wouldnt wanna have no kind of red on ...on a friday night..them pgoc or unc niggas will make sure u wouldnt get that link basket or lose ya place in line at shaek

i had cousins and uncles n best friends... from jus about all the known c n b gangs ..bonton, fishtrap, best 4 less,44 beckley, glendale,pgoc,park row,turner court,44 oakland, 357 etc...

tell u the truth dallas is playa ass city.. mind ya business and u will be str8...but if u come to any of the hoods rather u in north dallas, east, south or west actin like a super hero..u will get humbled real quick

dont no one set gang run the city...shit is impossible...boys r hungry in the d...the mentality boys have is to eat greedy...thats y that gang shit aint what it useta be in dallas.. it died when the cowboys won the super bowl under barry switzer...

SWG

Unread post by SWG » April 12th, 2010, 9:53 pm

Looks like y'all done spelt it out already.

But yeah ain't no hard sets left in Dallas. 357 use to run shit when I was younger (I'm a 90's baby), but most of them niggas is in the pen now. There are a couple niggas I know 'round where I stay sayin' they 357, but dunno if they really down. I don't know them niggas like that.

Like ol' dude above me said. Dallas is mainly a 'stay in ya lane and you'll be iight' type place. Step outta line and you gettin' smashed.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » June 23rd, 2010, 4:47 am

SWG wrote:Looks like y'all done spelt it out already.

But yeah ain't no hard sets left in Dallas. 357 use to run shit when I was younger (I'm a 90's baby), but most of them niggas is in the pen now. There are a couple niggas I know 'round where I stay sayin' they 357, but dunno if they really down. I don't know them niggas like that.

Like ol' dude above me said. Dallas is mainly a 'stay in ya lane and you'll be iight' type place. Step outta line and you gettin' smashed.
Thats what I like about it, a city where ya mind business and most likely you won't get caught up in anything. At least its not a place were trouble comes lookin for you. You pay ya dues for real, I like that.

YUNGBOSS323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: WeSs WeSs SiDE L.A. CiTY

Unread post by YUNGBOSS323 » June 26th, 2010, 11:56 am

92 FAmILY SWaN BLoODs
ShoTGUn CripS (mOsTLy FrOM ArKAnSAS)
MOB PIRuS (BoMPToN)
BlaCK P StoNe BloODs (JuNglES & BiTY)
52 HoOVeR GangSTA CriPS