fake crips

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: fake crips

Unread post by Qdawg » December 4th, 2006, 9:17 pm

[quote="jack4hire"]This stuff amuses me. Liars calling liars liars.[/quote]

haha

Blackwall
What city do you live in now?: Valley of death

Unread post by Blackwall » June 16th, 2008, 2:52 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Why don't you name your crew Fake Crips?
lol

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 16th, 2008, 4:48 pm

lol@ all this

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VALERO » June 16th, 2008, 9:26 pm

Anybody that thinks there's no blacks in Texas is ignorant. If I'm correct there are more blacks in Texas than California, and that was true before Katrina. In matter of fact, up until 2000, Texas had the largest number of blacks in the South. Georgia and Florida may have (I say may have, Texas may still have more blacks than both of those states) passed up Texas since 2000, but that's only because you have so many out-of-state blacks moving to metro Atlanta (like niggas from NYC) and so many Caribbean blacks from Haiti, Jamaica, and the Bahamas in Miami and the rest of South Florida (though, admittedly, it seems there have been a decent number of Cali niggas moving to Texas).

Houston has the largest number of blacks of any city in the South, AND that was before Katrina! Houston had more blacks before Katrina than Atlanta, Memphis, New Orleans, Birmingham, Charlotte, etc. with nearly 500,000 blacks in the city limits. That's not even counting the niggas in neighboring cities like Missouri City, Sugarland, Baytown, Galveston, etc. Dallas, before Katrina, had almost as many niggas as New Orleans before Katrina, plus you got another 100,000+ niggas next door in Fort Worth. All of that ain't even counting niggas in Arlington and other Metroplex suburbs like Irving, DeSoto, Lancaster, Cedar Hill, Duncanville,etc.

If you think TX doesn't have a large number of blacks, then you've never been to Texas! People think just because Texas has a lot of Mexicans means that it ain't no niggas here, and that couldn't be farther from the truth! That's like saying Cali doesn't have any blacks just because it has a lot of Mexicans too. If it wasn't for Texas there wouldn't be as many niggas in Cali, being that the largest number of blacks to go to Cali back in the 30s, 40s, 50s, and 60s came from either Texas or Louisiana. Ice Cube's parents are from Texas, Spice-1 was born in Texas before he grew up in the Bay Area, I think Freeway Ricky Ross was either born in Texas or his parents were from Texas, OJ Simpson's mom was from Louisiana (and maybe his dad too, I'm not sure), Tookie Williams was originally born in Louisiana -the list goes on and on of Cali niggas having connections to Texas and Louisiana. TX and Louisiana are to Los Angeles and Cali like Mississippi is to Chicago.

CrazyG103rd
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Homestead

Unread post by CrazyG103rd » October 17th, 2016, 5:09 pm

sayru wrote:yo iwanna know if u fake for starting your own set in a diffrent state
i live in texas and my whole family claim blue both sides
my uncle he became a crip in prision crip nation and i was wonndering when he gets out and puts me on i could make my own click

i know you just cant up and decide to be one so im waitin for my uncle to put me on
i was gonna name it 204 hoodsta crips
:lol: you Can't just make yo own Cripk set Cuz... don't work like that

CrazyG103rd
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Homestead

Unread post by CrazyG103rd » October 17th, 2016, 5:23 pm

sayru wrote:yo iwanna know if u fake for starting your own set in a diffrent state
i live in texas and my whole family claim blue both sides
my uncle he became a crip in prision crip nation and i was wonndering when he gets out and puts me on i could make my own click

i know you just cant up and decide to be one so im waitin for my uncle to put me on
i was gonna name it 204 hoodsta crips
you Can't just make your own Cripk set it don't work like that Cuz...