NY Crips and Bloods as real as the LA gangs

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
FrankieB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

NY Crips and Bloods as real as the LA gangs

Unread post by FrankieB » August 9th, 2009, 5:27 am

Read a lot about the beef between NY and LA gangbangers.
We dont have those gangs in Germany , but let me just give you my opinion on this topic.

imo those gangs made sense in the 1950s, 1960s when they were originated in Cali. Same thing in Chicago.
It was about social clubs and protection from white gangs, who were outnumbering black gangs.

Then in the 70s and 80s it switched to drugs, beef over streets and colors. Black people killing black people.
Senseless and sad.

The NYers, who had their own gangs ( Spades etc) took the idea in the 90s from the prison system and created UBN and
NY Crip sets. Look up the NYPD statistics and check for Bville, ENY and East flatbush. They sadly have a high number of gang related shootings and murders. Totally comparable to Compton or South Central data.

So imo those NY cats are true gang bangers who live that thug life. To me its senseless if a brother from Bville kills his next man
because he lives two blocks from him and sports another color. Same thing in LA. But NY aint fake. It just did not start there. Hip Hop started in BX, NY and you cant say that LA or Detroit have no real Hip HOP. Discussion is silly.

They (NY gangs) took the LA style, changed it in some way and live it their own style. Different but real.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Re: NY Crips and Bloods as real as the LA gangs

Unread post by Myself » August 12th, 2009, 11:00 pm

THOSE NEWYORK CATS ARE IMITATING CALIFORNIA GANGS AND FUCKING UP THERE LIVES HOW STUPID TO COPY ANOTHER STATES .....SITUATION WHEN IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NY ...?!?!!

REAL NEWYORK WAS EARLY 90s AND BACK ....MID 90S UNTIL NOW IS SOME NEW SHIT AND CLOWNISH IDIOTIC NEWBIES

FrankieB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FrankieB » August 14th, 2009, 1:55 am

Its true that they are imitating the LA gangs. But its still gangbanger /thug life. They are not just roleplaying this sh..
Its a sad reality . Foolish.

A lot of people in this forum write that the NY cats are fake and soft. To me thats bullsh.. They are as hard as any gangbanger in the US.
No matter if from NY, LA, Baltimore, Oakland -- all the same.

btw / i cant see a difference in claiming Black Spades ( NY in the 70s /80s ) or being NY Blood/ Crip nowadays ?

Whats the core difference besides colors and styles ??

Gangs are lacking of true culture ! Mostly its all the same.

And thats why its not important if NY did copy La gangs.

La gangs in LA (today) arent as original as back in the day. ( T Rodgers and other originators )
Its all about drugs and killings. LA and New York and all over the US.

There used to be honor and certain morality codes. They dont have that anymore...

ajonesballalala
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by ajonesballalala » September 6th, 2009, 11:25 am

It don't matter, Why STEAL someone else CULTURE AND LIFESTYLE, just because a couple of movies made the sad reality of that someone culture and lifestyle popular. New York will NEVER be known for gangbangin' like Cali or Chicago ni--as, and that's just the truth.

I'm from Inglewood, and I got a lot of RESPECT for New York, I've always admired New York drug dealing, hustler's mentality, but gangbangin' ain't really a New York thing. I've been to Harlem, and Southside Jamaica Queens, it's some real cats out there. The Blood and Crips started in Los Angeles, when the Black Panther Party died out, in the late 60's and early 70's. Raymond Washington formed the Crips, started taking over hoods, and other gangs tried to stop the Crip invasion of their neighborhoods. These gangs would form an alliance called the Bloods. What happened next has torn South Central, Watts, Compton, Inglewood, and their residents apart, and has taken over 15,000 lives. You see it has HISTORY out here, so the killing of each other is senseless, but it's very deep.

So, for n---as in New York, and other places, who've seen a couple of movies glamorizing this sad genocide in LA, to take it as a fad, is kind of a slap in the face to people, who have lost loved ones, and have to live in the REAL Bloods and Crips Sets, and asked "What Set You From" every time they wander into the wrong neighborhood, based off a deep hatred of Bloods and Crips going back to over FORTY YEARS!!!!

My brother was killed by Crips, when I was nine, I've seen Crip friends, or Crips, that I didn't even know were relatives of mine, killed by Bloods, and so on. I have relatives in Detroit, Chicago, D.C., and New York. LA, and Chicago are by far the places where gangbangin' is a WAY OF LIFE. NOT A FAD. Detroit is a drug dealing and hustler's place, so is New York.

R.I.P. TO MY BROTHER, AND THE DEAD HOMIEZ

STOP THE VIOLENCE

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » September 9th, 2009, 1:13 am

ajonesballalala wrote:It don't matter, Why STEAL someone else CULTURE AND LIFESTYLE, just because a couple of movies made the sad reality of that someone culture and lifestyle popular. New York will NEVER be known for gangbangin' like Cali or Chicago ni--as, and that's just the truth.

I'm from Inglewood, and I got a lot of RESPECT for New York, I've always admired New York drug dealing, hustler's mentality, but gangbangin' ain't really a New York thing. I've been to Harlem, and Southside Jamaica Queens, it's some real cats out there. The Blood and Crips started in Los Angeles, when the Black Panther Party died out, in the late 60's and early 70's. Raymond Washington formed the Crips, started taking over hoods, and other gangs tried to stop the Crip invasion of their neighborhoods. These gangs would form an alliance called the Bloods. What happened next has torn South Central, Watts, Compton, Inglewood, and their residents apart, and has taken over 15,000 lives. You see it has HISTORY out here, so the killing of each other is senseless, but it's very deep.

So, for n---as in New York, and other places, who've seen a couple of movies glamorizing this sad genocide in LA, to take it as a fad, is kind of a slap in the face to people, who have lost loved ones, and have to live in the REAL Bloods and Crips Sets, and asked "What Set You From" every time they wander into the wrong neighborhood, based off a deep hatred of Bloods and Crips going back to over FORTY YEARS!!!!

My brother was killed by Crips, when I was nine, I've seen Crip friends, or Crips, that I didn't even know were relatives of mine, killed by Bloods, and so on. I have relatives in Detroit, Chicago, D.C., and New York. LA, and Chicago are by far the places where gangbangin' is a WAY OF LIFE. NOT A FAD. Detroit is a drug dealing and hustler's place, so is New York.

R.I.P. TO MY BROTHER, AND THE DEAD HOMIEZ

STOP THE VIOLENCE

I CO - SIGN EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID , THIS A NEW VERSION OF NEWYORK ....GUILIANI SHUT THE OLD NEWYORK DOWN AND THIS FAKE ONE EXIST NOW

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 10th, 2009, 8:13 am

ITS TRUE CALI IS WHERE GANG BANGIN WAS STARTED,YEA OTHER PLACES HAD CLUBS AND SHIT JUST LIKE CALI DID BUT CALI HAD THEM LONGER,the BLACKS COULD SAY THAT THEYRE CLUBS WERE AROUND BEFORE the CRIPS/BLOODS BUT NOT BEFORE the CHICANO ONES,WHITE FENCE,38ST,CLANTON 14TH,WERE AROUND FOR GENERATIONS

TO ME GANGS WERE STARTED LIKE U GUYS SAID TO PROTECT YOUR PEOPLE FROM OTHER RACES,THEN IT GOT TO A POINT WHERE IT BECAME PROTECTING YOUR NEIBORHOOD,EVEN FIGHTING PEOPLE FROM OTHER NEIBORHOODS JUST CUZ THEY CAME INTO YOURS,THEN BACK IN the DAY THEYRE WAS NO GUNS,JUST FIST ON FIST,KNIFES,CHAINS,BATS BUT NEVER GUNS,SOME PEOPLE SAID GUNS STARTED BEING USE BY LA HOODS AFTER THE MOVIE COLORS CAME OUT,THAT FIRST BLACK HOODS STARTED USIN THEM THEN EVERY1 DID,WHICH IDK IF ITS TRUE BUT WHEN CRIPS AND BLOODS STARTED THEY MADE ALOT OF NOISE CUZ OF the KILLINGS THEY WERE DOIN.BEFORE THAT THEY WERE JUST NEIBORHOODS THAT STAYED IN THERE AREAS,THEY WERENT REALLY KNOWN,BUT THEN DRUGS AND GUNS GOT INVOLVED AND EVERY1 WANTED TO MAKE MONEY,HISPANIC GANGS KNEW THEY HAD TO GET STRAPS CUZ IF THEY DIDNT BLACK GANGS WOULD KILL THEM AND TAKE THERE TURF AND MAKE MONEY

AND YEA TO ME NEW YORK IS A PLACE TO HUSTLE NOT TO BANG

PEOPLE SAY THAT CRIPS AND BLOODS IN NEW YORK ARE REAL BUT THEY ALL FAKE,MY HOOD 18ST HAS MEMBERS IN NEW YORK,CHICANO,NEW JERSEY,THEYRE CLICK IS EAST COAST 18ST LOS CHOLOS.THEY GOT STARTED BY A HOMIE FROM 18ST IN LA WHO MOVED OVER THERE AND WANTED TO EXPAND OUR HOOD SO THE OGS LET HIM AND HE DID IT,IT DONT MATTER IF UR DOWN FOR A GANG THAT U JOINED,U COULD BE A BLOOD FROM NEW YORK AND HAVE KILLED 3 CRIPS BUT U AINT A REAL BLOOD UNLESS the PERSON WHO STARTED UR HOOD IS REAL,IF SOME1 FROM LA WENT TO NEW YORK STARTED UR GANG AND JUMPED IN PEOPLE UR REAL CUZ UR ROOTS ARE KNOWN,BUT U CANT JUST SAY OH IMA START A GANG FROM CALI CALLED WESTSIDE PIRU BUT NOT HAVE the LEADER FROM IT,THATS JUST CLAIMIN A GANG BUT NOT ONLY ARE U CLAIMIN IT UR BANGIN A FAKE HOOD,THATS the LAMEST SHIT EVER,IF NEW YORK NI666AS WANTED TO BANG THEY SHUDA DONE WHAT SURENOS OVER THERE DO,MAKE THEYRE OWN SHIT,I KNOW OVER THERE IN NY THEY GOT SURENO HOODS BUT THEY REPRESENT THEIR NEIBORHOODS,THEY DONT BANG A GANG FROM CALI THATS NEVER BEEN TO NY,THEN IN the PEN THEY CLICK UP WITH SURENOS ALL OVER THE U.S AND IN CALI AND GET COOL WITH LA EME AND ARE OFFICIALLY SURENOS,IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF NI666AS THAT WANTED TO BE A BLOOD OR CRIP HOOD STARTED A HOOD,THEN GET SOME1 FROM CALI AND GET THEYRE HOOD TO OK U GUYS SO THAT U COULD ROLL UNDER THEYRE NAME BUT JUST BE UR OWN CLICK

ajonesballalala

Unread post by ajonesballalala » September 10th, 2009, 9:34 am

PEOPLE SAY THAT CRIPS AND BLOODS IN NEW YORK ARE REAL BUT THEY ALL FAKE,MY HOOD 18ST HAS MEMBERS IN NEW YORK,CHICANO,NEW JERSEY,THEYRE CLICK IS EAST COAST 18ST LOS CHOLOS.THEY GOT STARTED BY A HOMIE FROM 18ST IN LA WHO MOVED OVER THERE AND WANTED TO EXPAND OUR HOOD SO THE OGS LET HIM AND HE DID IT,IT DONT MATTER IF UR DOWN FOR A GANG THAT U JOINED,U COULD BE A BLOOD FROM NEW YORK AND HAVE KILLED 3 CRIPS BUT U AINT A REAL BLOOD UNLESS the PERSON WHO STARTED UR HOOD IS REAL,IF SOME1 FROM LA WENT TO NEW YORK STARTED UR GANG AND JUMPED IN PEOPLE UR REAL because UR ROOTS ARE KNOWN,BUT U CANT JUST SAY OH IMA START A GANG FROM CALI CALLED WESTSIDE PIRU BUT NOT HAVE the LEADER FROM IT,THATS JUST CLAIMIN A GANG BUT NOT ONLY ARE U CLAIMIN IT UR BANGIN A FAKE HOOD,THATS the LAMEST SHIT EVER,IF NEW YORK NI666AS WANTED TO BANG THEY SHUDA DONE WHAT SURENOS OVER THERE DO,MAKE THEYRE OWN SHIT,I KNOW OVER THERE IN NY THEY GOT SURENO HOODS BUT THEY REPRESENT THEIR NEIBORHOODS,THEY DONT BANG A GANG FROM CALI THATS NEVER BEEN TO NY,THEN IN the PEN THEY CLICK UP WITH SURENOS ALL OVER THE U.S AND IN CALI AND GET COOL WITH LA EME AND ARE OFFICIALLY SURENOS,IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF NI666AS THAT WANTED TO BE A BLOOD OR CRIP HOOD STARTED A HOOD,THEN GET SOME1 FROM CALI AND GET THEYRE HOOD TO OK U GUYS SO THAT U COULD ROLL UNDER THEYRE NAME BUT JUST BE UR OWN CLICK
The sad thing is, WHY would they want to start banging. I've had RESPECT and ADMIRATION, for New York before, when they were the COLD KILLING, DRUG DEALING, PROJECT NI--AS. Not this FAKE A$$ BANDWAGON IMITATION SH--T. As I've stated before, I have family in Harlem and Southside Queens. I've spent summers in Harlem, and I miss the my REAL New York ni--as.

Gang bangin' isn't something you should WANT to do. I lost my brother to this sad genocide, so now a couple of movies and songs, glamorize this sh--t and others want to emlate it why???
That's why I say this isn't MY REAL NEW YORK NI--AS. Sure, New York have had gangs, before these fake bloods and crips, came to town. But they were the COLD KILLING, GET MONEY FIRST, HUSTLING, NI--AS. THOSE ARE MY NEW YORK NI--AS, THAT I MISS. I KNOW THAT THEY'RE STILL OUT THERE.

I could remember back in the day, going to New York from Cali, and telling my fam, that I LOVED their swag. It was different from ni--as back home in Cali, it was that REAL N.Y. STATE OF MIND ILLMATIC SH--T!!! AND SPEAKING AS A CALI NI--A, GANG BANGIN' ISN'T SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF. IT'S JUST THAT MOST NI--AS IN LA WAS BORN INTO THAT ENVIRONMENT, WHICH WAS ALREADY FORCED FED UPON US.

Ask any REAL O.G. that has lost loved ones to that SH--T!!! It's not something you should WANT to do, but because most ni--as out here were born into this environment, it's kind of like ni--as are going to make decisions.

I THINK WHAT HAPPENED, IS THAT THE GANG BANGIN' LIFESTYLE GOT BLOWN UP, DURING THE TIME THE WEST WAS ON TOP OF HIP HOP. MOVIES MADE THE GANG BANGIN' SH--T LOOK GLAMOROUS, WITH THE GUNS, BANDANNAS OVER THE FACE, LOW RIDIN' CARS, AND THE GIRLS AND SH--T!!! IT ALSO MADE GANG BANGIN' LOOK ALL HARD AND TOUGH AND SH--T.

New York ni--as were the cold killing, hoodie wearing, drug dealing, hustling ni--as that I LOVED, and STILL do. As a real ni--a I RESPECTED that N.Y. STATE OF MIND mentality they had. They weren't to be f---ed with, they had that hustler's spirit, that REAL Cali ni--as, and everyone else, knew, loved and respected.

R.I.P. TO MY BROTHER AND ALL THE DEAD HOMIEZ

STOP THE VIOLENCE

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 10th, 2009, 9:57 am

ajonesballalala wrote:
PEOPLE SAY THAT CRIPS AND BLOODS IN NEW YORK ARE REAL BUT THEY ALL FAKE,MY HOOD 18ST HAS MEMBERS IN NEW YORK,CHICANO,NEW JERSEY,THEYRE CLICK IS EAST COAST 18ST LOS CHOLOS.THEY GOT STARTED BY A HOMIE FROM 18ST IN LA WHO MOVED OVER THERE AND WANTED TO EXPAND OUR HOOD SO THE OGS LET HIM AND HE DID IT,IT DONT MATTER IF UR DOWN FOR A GANG THAT U JOINED,U COULD BE A BLOOD FROM NEW YORK AND HAVE KILLED 3 CRIPS BUT U AINT A REAL BLOOD UNLESS the PERSON WHO STARTED UR HOOD IS REAL,IF SOME1 FROM LA WENT TO NEW YORK STARTED UR GANG AND JUMPED IN PEOPLE UR REAL because UR ROOTS ARE KNOWN,BUT U CANT JUST SAY OH IMA START A GANG FROM CALI CALLED WESTSIDE PIRU BUT NOT HAVE the LEADER FROM IT,THATS JUST CLAIMIN A GANG BUT NOT ONLY ARE U CLAIMIN IT UR BANGIN A FAKE HOOD,THATS the LAMEST SHIT EVER,IF NEW YORK NI666AS WANTED TO BANG THEY SHUDA DONE WHAT SURENOS OVER THERE DO,MAKE THEYRE OWN SHIT,I KNOW OVER THERE IN NY THEY GOT SURENO HOODS BUT THEY REPRESENT THEIR NEIBORHOODS,THEY DONT BANG A GANG FROM CALI THATS NEVER BEEN TO NY,THEN IN the PEN THEY CLICK UP WITH SURENOS ALL OVER THE U.S AND IN CALI AND GET COOL WITH LA EME AND ARE OFFICIALLY SURENOS,IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF NI666AS THAT WANTED TO BE A BLOOD OR CRIP HOOD STARTED A HOOD,THEN GET SOME1 FROM CALI AND GET THEYRE HOOD TO OK U GUYS SO THAT U COULD ROLL UNDER THEYRE NAME BUT JUST BE UR OWN CLICK
The sad thing is, WHY would they want to start banging. I've had RESPECT and ADMIRATION, for New York before, when they were the COLD KILLING, DRUG DEALING, PROJECT NI--AS. Not this FAKE A$$ BANDWAGON IMITATION SH--T. As I've stated before, I have family in Harlem and Southside Queens. I've spent summers in Harlem, and I miss the my REAL New York ni--as.

Gang bangin' isn't something you should WANT to do. I lost my brother to this sad genocide, so now a couple of movies and songs, glamorize this sh--t and others want to emlate it why???
That's why I say this isn't MY REAL NEW YORK NI--AS. Sure, New York have had gangs, before these fake bloods and crips, came to town. But they were the COLD KILLING, GET MONEY FIRST, HUSTLING, NI--AS. THOSE ARE MY NEW YORK NI--AS, THAT I MISS. I KNOW THAT THEY'RE STILL OUT THERE.

I could remember back in the day, going to New York from Cali, and telling my fam, that I LOVED their swag. It was different from ni--as back home in Cali, it was that REAL N.Y. STATE OF MIND ILLMATIC SH--T!!! AND SPEAKING AS A CALI NI--A, GANG BANGIN' ISN'T SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF. IT'S JUST THAT MOST NI--AS IN LA WAS BORN INTO THAT ENVIRONMENT, WHICH WAS ALREADY FORCED FED UPON US.

Ask any REAL O.G. that has lost loved ones to that SH--T!!! It's not something you should WANT to do, but because most ni--as out here were born into this environment, it's kind of like ni--as are going to make decisions.

I THINK WHAT HAPPENED, IS THAT THE GANG BANGIN' LIFESTYLE GOT BLOWN UP, DURING THE TIME THE WEST WAS ON TOP OF HIP HOP. MOVIES MADE THE GANG BANGIN' SH--T LOOK GLAMOROUS, WITH THE GUNS, BANDANNAS OVER THE FACE, LOW RIDIN' CARS, AND THE GIRLS AND SH--T!!! IT ALSO MADE GANG BANGIN' LOOK ALL HARD AND TOUGH AND SH--T.

New York ni--as were the cold killing, hoodie wearing, drug dealing, hustling ni--as that I LOVED, and STILL do. As a real ni--a I RESPECTED that N.Y. STATE OF MIND mentality they had. They weren't to be f---ed with, they had that hustler's spirit, that REAL Cali ni--as, and everyone else, knew, loved and respected.

STOP THE VIOLENCE
I RESPECT THAT AND MAY YOUR BROTHER REST IN PEACE,IM A GANG MEMBER MYSELF,IM MENACE FROM WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS GANG IN WEST LOS ANGELES,I GOT OLDER BROTHERS THAT BANG,MY OLDER BROTHER IS CUETE FROM WESTSIDE 18ST 106TH TINY WYNOS IN INGLEWOOD AND MY OTHER BROTHER IS SNIPER FROM EASTSIDE 18ST BEBITOS,THEN MY PRIMO IS PELON FROM EASTSIDE COLONIA CHIQUES IN VENTURA COUNTY(805)

ME I DONT DO THAT SHIT LIKE ALOT OF PUNKS DO BLAMING THEYRE PARENTS OR WHERE THEY GREW UP AS THE REASON THEY JOINED A GANG,MOST OF THEM JOINED IT TO LOOK COOL,ME I HAD A NICE LIFE,LIVED IN GANG NEIBORHOODS AND KICKED IT WITH THEM AND DECIDED TO JOIN,THEY DIDNT FORCE ME,NO ONE DID,THAT WAS MY CHOICE,AND YEA ALOT OF PEOPLE TRYED ACTEN LIKE THEY BANGED AND SOME JOINED HOODS WHEN THE WHOLE MOVIES CAME OUT AND THAT SHIT

THERES A DIFFERENCE THO IN A GANG BANGER AND GAN MEMBER,A GANG MEMBER IS SOMEONE FROM THE GANG,A GANG BANGER IS SOME ONE WHO ISNT BUT JUST CLAIMS IT,AND WHAT U SAID BUT NEW YORK NI666AS BEING HUSTLERS AND COLD KILLAS AND ALL THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT A GANG MEMBER IS,WHAT THEY KILLING PEOPLE FOR,MONEY,A DEALERS GONNA POP ANOTHER DEALER FOR SLANGIN IN THEYRE AREA,TAKEN THEYRE CUSTOMERS,THATS WHAT GANGS ARE,HUSTLERS IN A GROUP CUZ EVERY1 WANTS TO MAKE MONEY,GAIN POWER,AND GET RESPECT

ajonesballalala

Unread post by ajonesballalala » September 10th, 2009, 11:21 am

I RESPECT THAT AND MAY YOUR BROTHER REST IN PEACE,IM A GANG MEMBER MYSELF,IM MENACE FROM WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS GANG IN WEST LOS ANGELES,I GOT OLDER BROTHERS THAT BANG,MY OLDER BROTHER IS CUETE FROM WESTSIDE 18ST 106TH TINY WYNOS IN INGLEWOOD AND MY OTHER BROTHER IS SNIPER FROM EASTSIDE 18ST BEBITOS,THEN MY PRIMO IS PELON FROM EASTSIDE COLONIA CHIQUES IN VENTURA COUNTY(805)

ME I DONT DO THAT SHIT LIKE ALOT OF PUNKS DO BLAMING THEYRE PARENTS OR WHERE THEY GREW UP AS THE REASON THEY JOINED A GANG,MOST OF THEM JOINED IT TO LOOK COOL,ME I HAD A NICE LIFE,LIVED IN GANG NEIBORHOODS AND KICKED IT WITH THEM AND DECIDED TO JOIN,THEY DIDNT FORCE ME,NO ONE DID,THAT WAS MY CHOICE,AND YEA ALOT OF PEOPLE TRYED ACTEN LIKE THEY BANGED AND SOME JOINED HOODS WHEN THE WHOLE MOVIES CAME OUT AND THAT SHIT

THERES A DIFFERENCE THO IN A GANG BANGER AND GAN MEMBER,A GANG MEMBER IS SOMEONE FROM THE GANG,A GANG BANGER IS SOME ONE WHO ISNT BUT JUST CLAIMS IT,AND WHAT U SAID BUT NEW YORK NI666AS BEING HUSTLERS AND COLD KILLAS AND ALL THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT A GANG MEMBER IS,WHAT THEY KILLING PEOPLE FOR,MONEY,A DEALERS GONNA POP ANOTHER DEALER FOR SLANGIN IN THEYRE AREA,TAKEN THEYRE CUSTOMERS,THATS WHAT GANGS ARE,HUSTLERS IN A GROUP because EVERY1 WANTS TO MAKE MONEY,GAIN POWER,AND GET RESPECT
Thanks, for my brother, and may ALL THE DEAD HOMIEZ R.I.P.

I feel what you're saying about the gang, as the same as what I said about New York ni--as being cold killers and hustlers.

Yes, there are some that joined a gang by choice, but when I said force fed upon us, I mean the environment. I was raised in Inglewood, and remember these cats real well, because they tried to recruit me, Van Ness Gangsters. I remembered these cats well, because I lived right by their street. I never told anyone this, because I didn't want to start anything with anyone.

I remember this day like it just happened. I was nine at the time, and riding my bike through the wood (Inglewood), you know a kid is going to keep riding. Because of my brother's affiliation with Van Ness, and IFG, and being from inglewood, rival sets knew who I was. I rode my bike northward bound, just ridin', and entered Hyde Park, Rolling 60 turf. I didn't know sh--t at the time. One of the older cats knew, and had some youngin's take my bike and shoes. I ended up riding my bike a long a$$ way from home, but didn't know mufu---as was territorial like that, and ni--as knew I was at the time, to do some sh--t like that.

That's what I mean, by forced fed upon us, the environment that has created this situation. That's just my situation, plenty of ni--as really do join gangs for protection. BLESSED AND LUCKY at the time, that them cats knew I was too young to understand, because, if I was older and did know that was their turf, THEY WOULD HAVE DONE MORE, LIKE KILLED ME.

So when you are coming up in this environment, separated by affiliations, and invisible barriers, you didn't create, and something like that happen, most ni--as is like f--k it. And join their set gang to keep mufu---as off them. I almost did, but the death of my brother and my mother crying her eyes out, made me go another route.

That's what I mean by forced fed, not necessarily people, or parents, but just the environment ni--as are born in. I understood what you were saying to, just my experience coming up in Inglewood. LA is just a gang culture, that must ni--as didn't create, but was born into.

Again, thanks for showing my brother love, may all your dead homiez R.I.P. too.

STOP THE VIOLENCE

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » September 16th, 2009, 11:21 pm

MENACE18 wrote:ITS TRUE CALI IS WHERE GANG BANGIN WAS STARTED,YEA OTHER PLACES HAD CLUBS AND SHIT JUST LIKE CALI DID BUT CALI HAD THEM LONGER,the BLACKS COULD SAY THAT THEYRE CLUBS WERE AROUND BEFORE the CRIPS/BLOODS BUT NOT BEFORE the CHICANO ONES,WHITE FENCE,38ST,CLANTON 14TH,WERE AROUND FOR GENERATIONS

TO ME GANGS WERE STARTED LIKE U GUYS SAID TO PROTECT YOUR PEOPLE FROM OTHER RACES,THEN IT GOT TO A POINT WHERE IT BECAME PROTECTING YOUR NEIBORHOOD,EVEN FIGHTING PEOPLE FROM OTHER NEIBORHOODS JUST because THEY CAME INTO YOURS,THEN BACK IN the DAY THEYRE WAS NO GUNS,JUST FIST ON FIST,KNIFES,CHAINS,BATS BUT NEVER GUNS,SOME PEOPLE SAID GUNS STARTED BEING USE BY LA HOODS AFTER THE MOVIE COLORS CAME OUT,THAT FIRST BLACK HOODS STARTED USIN THEM THEN EVERY1 DID,WHICH IDK IF ITS TRUE BUT WHEN CRIPS AND BLOODS STARTED THEY MADE ALOT OF NOISE because OF the KILLINGS THEY WERE DOIN.BEFORE THAT THEY WERE JUST NEIBORHOODS THAT STAYED IN THERE AREAS,THEY WERENT REALLY KNOWN,BUT THEN DRUGS AND GUNS GOT INVOLVED AND EVERY1 WANTED TO MAKE MONEY,HISPANIC GANGS KNEW THEY HAD TO GET STRAPS because IF THEY DIDNT BLACK GANGS WOULD KILL THEM AND TAKE THERE TURF AND MAKE MONEY

AND YEA TO ME NEW YORK IS A PLACE TO HUSTLE NOT TO BANG

YEAH THATS LIKE THE BLOOD SETS I CAME ACROSS IN NEWYORK AND NEW JERSEY ,,( BOUNTY HUNTERS , PUEBLOS , INGLEWOOD FAMILIES ) ...ALL HAD GUYS FROM LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA IN NEWYORK AND THEY HAD THE N.Y AND N.J. DUDES OUT WESTCOAST HANGING IN THEY HOODS ! ....I MET 2 SOUTHCENTRAL DUDES IN NEWYORK WITH FAMILY MEMBERS THAT LIVE THERE !!

tumtum
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: New Hampshire
What city do you live in now?: east orange

Unread post by tumtum » April 26th, 2010, 5:19 pm

8)

userelm
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: Bronx

Unread post by userelm » May 21st, 2010, 1:42 pm

POINT BLANK ITS GANGSTAS EVERYWHERE! EVERYBODY THAT BANGS ON THE EASTKOAST IS NOT FAKE AND DONT RIDE THAT 5 SHIT. I MOVED TO THE BRONX FROM BOMPTON WHEN I WAS 24 YEARS OLD AND IM 30 NOW AND THE FIRST BLOOD I MET OUT HERE WAS FROM CRENSHAW MAFIA FOR REAL!!! I DONT RESPECT NY BLOODS FOR THAT 5 SHIT AND NIKKAS OUT HERE BE HOOD HOPPING LIKE A MUTHA FUCKER BUT YOU GIVE IT UP TO THEM BEKAUSE THEY SHUT THAT LATIN KING SHIT DOWN AND THE LATIN KINGS AINT NO BUSTAS AND THEY WERE DEEP AS HELL!! AND EVERYBODY BITE TAKE OR BORROW FROM ANOTHER NIKKAS SWAG OR STYLE AND PUT THEY OWN SPIN ON IT !!!

canadianbarrio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Maine
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by canadianbarrio » January 19th, 2017, 10:03 pm

real crips, fake bloods... anybody can create a c gang, but if u wanna create a b gang, u'll need the aprobation of the OGz from L.A.

OGRucc
If in the United States: New York

Unread post by OGRucc » December 16th, 2019, 1:41 pm

First off, I’m a New York Crip...one of the ORIGINALS and I promise you that most of the people on here talkin messy don’t truly know anything about us. Y’all use statements like mimiccing and stealing culture. A few Crips like myself got this Crippin from family members from L.A. we travel back and forth. So if my family is from India and suggest that I practice Hinduism and I agree, am I somehow “fake” “mimiccing” or “stealing”? Now, I will admit that some of use have checced so so-called Crips about some things that weren’t left and correct and told them if you want that real Crippin connect with one of our “Authentic” sets. But cats like y’all may get confused when you here certain sets that’s unfamiliar to y’all because we may be tapped in with a set like 1st Street ECC, but get to screaming Uno Four Tray. But the reality is cuz is East Coast by a blessing from out west, but a fool gonna show pride for where he hang and bang at (143rd street in either Harlem or the Bronx). In any of you speak the truth without being all in ya bag I can tell you what’s left and correct and what y’all getting wrong cause I’m from the very beginning and I’m still in the loop and tapped in.

PS: remember that old Crip Cadence though “Coast to Coast, STATE TO STATE, the C-machine is on its way” y’all predecessors intended for us to adopt this way of life.

OGRucc
If in the United States: New York

Unread post by OGRucc » December 16th, 2019, 1:51 pm

canadianbarrio wrote:
January 19th, 2017, 10:03 pm
real crips, fake bloods... anybody can create a c gang, but if u wanna create a b gang, u'll need the aprobation of the OGz from L.A.
Not facts, I was stucc around UBN, NYB, and NYBBA niggas in the pen for more than 20+ years (2 bids) and fools was makin up shit on both sides. Granted, we let it slide more than the other side because our situation was so bad...out numbered like 10 to 1...we figure if a nigga (like the notorious Blue Boy) want to fake being a Crip knowing the odds was against us...we just gon make you luccy left by giving you a proper home and left and correct info. Harlems, Hoovers when they were Crippin, FTGC, ECC and GSG were all linked to the west coast. Some thru family and some were west coast transplants themselves.