Daniel "Tekashi 69" Hernandez indicted as part of Nine Tray Bloods

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Daniel "Tekashi 69" Hernandez indicted as part of Nine Tray Bloods

Unread post by alexalonso » November 22nd, 2018, 1:37 am

Your favorite New York rapper was indicted in federal charges. You can read the entire indictment here: http://www.streetgangs.com/history/nine ... dacted.pdf

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Daniel "Tekashi 69" Hernandez indicted as part of Nine Tray Bloods

Unread post by alexalonso » November 22nd, 2018, 4:46 pm

i think the Nine Trey bloods are the first Blood gang in New York, and the Nine Trey represents the year 1993, when they formed. I think OG Mack was part of this gang.

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Sydney

Unread post by OziHomie » November 27th, 2018, 2:57 am

i just knew it was gonna end bad for this kid ..

HNIC
What city do you live in now?: LAC

Unread post by HNIC » November 27th, 2018, 5:42 pm

alexalonso wrote:i think the Nine Trey bloods are the first Blood gang in New York, and the Nine Trey represents the year 1993, when they formed. I think OG Mack was part of this gang.
Is OG Mack in or out?

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » December 6th, 2018, 2:06 pm

Eversince last year when he was starting to blow up I knew the feds were going to snatch him up like they did Bobby Smurda.

Only way I see the outcome is Tekashi snitching hard and getting a lot of NY bloods locked away for a long time for a good deal.

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OziHomie » December 8th, 2018, 7:31 am

shaolinmonche wrote:Eversince last year when he was starting to blow up I knew the feds were going to snatch him up like they did Bobby Smurda.

Only way I see the outcome is Tekashi snitching hard and getting a lot of NY bloods locked away for a long time for a good deal.
a few notes on this case.. firstly tekashi was becoming VERY popular in Australia where i live.. the media has never said a word about him but the hiphop lovers are onto his talents .. this even surprised me

secondly having done a lot of personal research on this watched all of tekashis interviews.. i can only conclude one thing ..

NOT GUILTY !!

Tekashi was an idiotic kid who tried to use the real gangsters around him for two purposes.. 1) security 2) to gain "clout" - one of his favourite words

I dont think Tekashi actually committed any crimes although he may have ignorantly and unknowingly instituted numerous violent acts including shootings and robberies.. whether he was even aware of it is not known although it seems he was aware of some of the shit going on around him and i think he just played along to embelish his persona of being a real gangster - which i dont think he was.

Also, he was a victim, he had been robbed and kidnapped and bashed just prior to his arrest and possibly by the other defendents who he had just fired ..

regarding the link posted here showing the case against him, i doubt he was involved in any narcotics trade although he may have been a user im sure, i doubt his business involved narcotics and commiting violence to protect his narcotics trade.. tekashi was making millions as a performer so why would he wasted his time dealing drugs ? makes no sense ..

what i think is they are putting hella pressure on him, keeping him locked up till next september and hoping he puts on the snitch jacket as no doubt tekashi could drop a lot of big names .. im sure he knew what was going on with some of his crew and team .. and i think he was even scared of them .. so probably just turned a blind eye as long as they were on his side .. when he found out he was being massivly ripped off he finally sacked them all and rumour has it a hit was put on him after that and the feds prolly saved his life by arresting him ..

so i think if tekashi does get serious time it could be a few years for breaching his parole and possibly for minor type crimes but not the major charges of racketeering drug dealing murder etc..

either way he fucked himself right up by not listening to so so many people who warned him.. his breakfast radio interviews were fascinating.. clearly tekashi is a very talented dude.. but clearly he is immature and ignorant of the risks he was putting himself into both in terms of becoming a victim of crime or getting arrested..

i bet he is stewing in his jail cell right now as i write this .. kicking himself for not taking the advice given .. but i dont think he is guilty and he will probably be tricked into snitching .. if he doesnt snitch and holds firm it would prolly be better for him and he might only get a few years thrown at him .. if he does snitch he will be out next october.. with contracts on his ass and will probably never be able to tour safely again ..

either way he is in for some tough big man decisions next year.. will be fascinating to see what he does .. this is as riveting as the oj simpson case !!

zamolyas
If in the United States: Maryland
What city do you live in now?: Aizawl

Unread post by zamolyas » December 15th, 2018, 9:35 am

I think he will snitch.

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OziHomie » December 16th, 2018, 3:19 am

zamolyas wrote:I think he will snitch.
nahh.. i dont think he will say anything .. in his latest news he has already stated through his lawyer that he isnt going to snitch out on anyone .. i checked his net worth too .. he is already worth $4mill not bad considering he was dead broke n sleeping on the floor only 18 months ago .. so he has really taken off big in a short period of time.. i think this event will have finally snapped his ass into having a focus on just doing his job as a performer.. i bet he is itching inside to get back on tour and be in front of crowds .. it really just depends on the fed case against him, what evidence they have and whether he actually did commit serious crimes.. obviously if he was knowningly involved in robberies and shootings and the feds have proof.. then he wont be getting out any time soon and his career is over.. all his money will go on legal fees and possibly be taken off him .. only he knows the truth and the feds i guess who have all his phone records text messages as well as surveilance footage .. and i heard someone is actually snitching against him and treyway crew .. although this hasnt been made public yet .. there are murmers that someone close has given feds evidence .. i guess the only way i can see tekashi snitching is if he really does get hit for a life sentence or a big 20+ years.. even ten+ years is enough to turn him .. coz he is young at the height of his career.. a ten year deal will effectively ruin him for life.. so who knows.. we all just gotta wait n see what happens .. will be hella interesting next september when trial begins ..

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » January 28th, 2019, 12:20 am

OziHomie wrote:
shaolinmonche wrote:Eversince last year when he was starting to blow up I knew the feds were going to snatch him up like they did Bobby Smurda.

a few notes on this case.. firstly tekashi was becoming VERY popular in Australia where i live.. the media has never said a word about him but the hiphop lovers are onto his talents .. this even surprised me

secondly having done a lot of personal research on this watched all of tekashis interviews.. i can only conclude one thing ..

NOT GUILTY !!

Tekashi was an idiotic kid who tried to use the real gangsters around him for two purposes.. 1) security 2) to gain "clout" - one of his favourite words

I dont think Tekashi actually committed any crimes although he may have ignorantly and unknowingly instituted numerous violent acts including shootings and robberies.. whether he was even aware of it is not known although it seems he was aware of some of the shit going on around him and i think he just played along to embelish his persona of being a real gangster - which i dont think he was.

Also, he was a victim, he had been robbed and kidnapped and bashed just prior to his arrest and possibly by the other defendents who he had just fired ..

regarding the link posted here showing the case against him, i doubt he was involved in any narcotics trade although he may have been a user im sure, i doubt his business involved narcotics and commiting violence to protect his narcotics trade.. tekashi was making millions as a performer so why would he wasted his time dealing drugs ? makes no sense ..

what i think is they are putting hella pressure on him, keeping him locked up till next september and hoping he puts on the snitch jacket as no doubt tekashi could drop a lot of big names .. im sure he knew what was going on with some of his crew and team .. and i think he was even scared of them .. so probably just turned a blind eye as long as they were on his side .. when he found out he was being massivly ripped off he finally sacked them all and rumour has it a hit was put on him after that and the feds prolly saved his life by arresting him ..

so i think if tekashi does get serious time it could be a few years for breaching his parole and possibly for minor type crimes but not the major charges of racketeering drug dealing murder etc..

either way he fucked himself right up by not listening to so so many people who warned him.. his breakfast radio interviews were fascinating.. clearly tekashi is a very talented dude.. but clearly he is immature and ignorant of the risks he was putting himself into both in terms of becoming a victim of crime or getting arrested..

i bet he is stewing in his jail cell right now as i write this .. kicking himself for not taking the advice given .. but i dont think he is guilty and he will probably be tricked into snitching .. if he doesnt snitch and holds firm it would prolly be better for him and he might only get a few years thrown at him .. if he does snitch he will be out next october.. with contracts on his ass and will probably never be able to tour safely again ..

either way he is in for some tough big man decisions next year.. will be fascinating to see what he does .. this is as riveting as the oj simpson case !!
One thing is for sure. Theres videos of him and pictures of him at crime scenes committed by Treway or 9 Trey Bloods. They found stolen merchandise at his crib from robberies. They found an illegal gun at his crib. Another thing for sure is he was the money maker of Treway. He was putting money in all those 9 Trey Bloods pockets. He was supporting the 9 Trey Bloods criminal activities financially.
He's in a RICO case. All that evidence makes him pretty fucked.

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OziHomie » February 6th, 2019, 4:04 am

WOW I just got the updated news on the tekashi sitch.. dang.. i honestly didnt think he would snitch .. i can see why he did though now that the facts of the case are coming out .. but damn .. did this bloke go from hero to zero or what .. what an absolutely fascinating story ..