Do you think Tekashi69 already has a paid hit out on him

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Do you think Tekashi69 already has a paid hit out on him

Unread post by TheAngels » March 14th, 2019, 2:17 pm

I just find it hard to believe that he isn't a dead man walking after putting all these Nine Trey Gangster Bloods in jail due to snitching, when these Bloods are going to jail for crimes Tekashi ordered them to do.

If he gets jail time (I can't imagine he gets no jail time), he probably has to be in PC.

Then after he gets out, he's going to need security and probably can't go back to Brooklyn. Might have to move to Utah or Arizona or some shit, but it'd be impossible for him to lay low while being a famous rapper.

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inland Empire

Re: Do you think Tekashi69 already has a paid hit out on him

Unread post by AmericanZombie » March 14th, 2019, 7:22 pm

Shit he needed a big security force before he ever got locked up and snitched, so imagine what he needs when he gets out?

A lot of people expect him to be able to still have support from enough fans to make a living even after being a high profile snitch. Hard to believe but it’s a new era, new generation. I can’t call it. Will be interesting though.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by yoda100 » March 17th, 2019, 8:54 pm

The way I see it, he'll need personal protection for the rest of his life, lol like fat joe said "i'll never fuck with tekashi ever again", once a rat, always a rat, he's lucky he did this in the states too, imagine if he had ties to a cartel in mexico and his girl, daughter and family was out there? they would've been skinned alive lol, and there were paid hits on tekashi69 before this even happened, chief keef and his crew wanted this kid dead, so after this, the friends he did have, just turned into enemies, tekashi may have some people who will continue to support him and stay loyal once hes out, but remember this, he'll forever be known as a pedophile who had sexual relations with a 13 year old girl when he was 17 and ratting, snitching out all of his friends, his rep is tarnished forever. If i were in the music business, I personally would not fuck with tekashi ever again, but thats just my opinion.

Thelilguy
If in the United States: New Jersey
What city do you live in now?: Newark

Unread post by Thelilguy » March 18th, 2019, 5:28 am

I doubt the bloods will track him down and whack him, but if 6ix9ine is stupid and hangs around gang areas then he may get killed. But if he’s smart and stays away from gang members he should be fine.

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inland Empire

Unread post by AmericanZombie » March 18th, 2019, 9:46 am

I really think his life was saved when he was arrested..

There was too much drama surrounding him before he was locked up. All those shootings and fights that took place where ever he went. Not only did he have a lot of enemies after him but his own crew eventually turned on him. It was only a matter of time before he ended up shot. Now he’s locked up in isolation, safe for the time being.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » March 20th, 2019, 10:45 pm

I don't think he'll get touched in NYC. All them gangstas in NYC are hella watered down. They the ones who co-signed that lame ass fool. Even the Hoover Criminals in LA were Co-signing that lame and protecting him on Hollywood Blvd

He'll still have a strong music career when he gets out. A bunch of goofy whiteboys from The burbs love Tekashi 69.