The Netherlands (Holland)

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Guns

Re: The Netherlands (Holland)

Unread post by Guns » February 2nd, 2005, 1:15 pm

tot voor kort was er een marokanen gang actief in me oma's wijk...zen zijn opgerold ....

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » February 3rd, 2005, 12:10 pm

Guns wrote:tot voor kort was er een marokanen gang actief in me oma's wijk...zen zijn opgerold ....
Claimde ze crip of blood

Guns

Unread post by Guns » February 3rd, 2005, 12:42 pm

niet Blood of Crip gebonden .....gewoon stel gasten die mensen belaagen enz , drugs dealen , enz enz

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 4th, 2005, 5:03 am

tazz that zie je hier altijd man...maar 1 ding moet ik gewoon kwijt en das niet rassistisch bedoeld; ik vind de marokaanse drugs jonges echt DOM gewoon jahh niet iedereen natuurlijk, maar weet je, ze doen alles zo OPVALLEND. om stoer te zijn je weet. gaan ze bijv. midde op straat iets ''afleveren'' aan een andere persoon, en das eiglijk wat ik bij ''andere volken'' niet echt zie. maja sjchijt that moes ik effe kwijt, en kwil ook wete hoe jullie daarover denke.

back to english...i was jus comin outta school, and ill be damned, i saw 2 mutherfucking african dudes all in red, an i mean EVERYTHING mayn, theyre chucks, laces, theyre jeans were red-stonewashed, red t-shirt, red jacket, red bandana, and a red hat. and as a matter of fact im starting 2 see these things more an more often, ''shabby looking characters'' dressed in red. so i have a feelin sumthin is bound 2 happen in the next few years gangwise....
the funny thing is tho i never see any guys wearin blue, so i know for sure that my province doesnt have any serious crip sets...

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » February 4th, 2005, 8:25 am

Precies that zie je overal Zwolle,Enschede,Breda alle grote steden in Nederland tis allemaal een pot nat en waarom marokanen alles zo opvallend doen is omdat ze that kunnen,wie houd je tegen de politie waaaaaaaah.
Just because people walk in red, doesn't mean they are in a blood set.
Maybe in L.A. but not in Holland,the next time you see that you should ask them if they are in a blood set.Just too get your facts straight alright!

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » February 4th, 2005, 8:42 am

Board Language: English.

DFMS

Unread post by DFMS » February 5th, 2005, 5:00 am

groups of Marocs are considered thugs by me, they are so obvious, they do everything to act tuff and look cool. They aint shit, bad organised... the only thing is they have numbers, big numbers, but because they are so bad organised they aint shit when it comes to the real crime aspect.
Mostly Dutch, Turkish, Balkan, Surinam or Antilian guys who do the real dirt.

'MZ

Unread post by 'MZ » February 7th, 2005, 6:28 am

Anybody know if there are gangs active in Eindhoven (where im from)

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 7th, 2005, 9:29 am

'MZ wrote:Anybody know if there are gangs active in Eindhoven (where im from)
nope, jus same old thugs like u got any where else in the south//

'MZ

Unread post by 'MZ » February 7th, 2005, 9:38 am

aaahh thought so just makin sure cause there are some neighbourhoods with a lot of criminal activity not like a'dam or something like that but you know what i mean

Xraym

Unread post by Xraym » February 14th, 2005, 6:03 pm

Let me start off by saying: banging is wack ther`s no future in it.
Gangs in Holland ? sure they come and go some call them selfs crip or blood. What's in a name ? I used to live in Rotterdam where it went from red to blue. Now i live in Roosendaal (near the belgium border) and there`s some red. The main reason "they"don`t last long is because they draw to much attention to themselfs. Crime syndicates don`t like attention much. It messes up the trade.

Loeki
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Loeki » February 18th, 2005, 3:17 pm

In The Hague u also had a large crew/gang which mostly consisted of Moroccan dudes. They called themselves Honk (that's Dutch for base as in baseball (honkbal). From what I heard is that they were kinda makin noize back then. One time I thought one of the leaders of the group was shot in an altercation in the middle of a clothing store in downtown The Hague

U also had a lame group of Moroccans who used to act like they were latino's, since Blood In Blood Out made their dicks hard.

But what was said before, something that a lot of folks forget. It's indeed the younger ones who are very dedicated to the street lifestyle, and some are even more buckwild than the elder dudes when they had their age back then.
If the one who started this thing & to whom they look up to quits the whole lifestyle outta the blue, that shit might b confusing for them.

I read someone sayin 'you can quit if you want to, to make your life beter'. Sure you 'can' do anything if you want to. But if you lived a certain life on the streets with the gang dealin with all kinds of stuf, for so many years. You sold drugs, you jacked folks and all kinds of grimey stuff, u name it. You think the folks who have been jacked, ripped, or whoms friend/brother or whoever you have wasted, give a damn if you suddenly quit livin the streetlife after so many years & start livin like the average John Doe with a regular job?? Hell no. think it goes way further than just sayin 'I'mma quit', cause besides the fact that there are indeed young ones who are dedicated to the life and who look up to the older cats, there are situations in the past that might hunt you one way or the other. Like maybe folks who are waitin to take revenge & since you made yourself an easy target by cutting ties with the gang, you will put yaself more in danger than when u were in the gang, since you don't have the back up you had back then.
And that that would be double jeopardy for the one who founded the gang!
Take Hell's Angels for example. Right now, the founder of the Amsterdam Hell's Angel chapther, W. Boxtell has been kicked out of the Hell's Angel for violating some rules of the Hell's Angels 'gang'. I wouldn't be surprised if at this moment some fools are plottin a scheme to 'pop his balloon' and that you will hear on the news: "(co)-founder of Hell's Angels W. Boxtel, had been murdered, etc etc". A gang and its lifestyle creates enemies, and that ain't no BS

So you need to ask yourselve if it's any use to keep askin why someone won't quit after livin that life so deep for many years. Cause you know the answer is simple & they already know what they choosed for. The only one u need to ask that question are the young ones who can still make the choice to take anotha path who aren't that as much deep as older streetfellaz, cause the deeper u get in it, the harder it is to get out. That's a known fact

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » February 19th, 2005, 7:47 am

I just been too the tattoo section and there was a post about three dots tattoed on your hand between the trigger finger and the thumb,according too my people it means that you hate the police.Anybody got some info on that?Maybe some people from the south?

Loeki
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Loeki » February 19th, 2005, 5:53 pm

dutch wrote:I just been too the tattoo section and there was a post about three dots tattoed on your hand between the trigger finger and the thumb,according too my people it means that you hate the police.Anybody got some info on that?Maybe some people from the south?
yep, that's tru.
I think of mostly white guys who did some dirt have them 3 dots tattoed on their hand, than blacks. I believe it symbolizes the sayin 'bout aan (de) wout' (a Dutch sayin for we don't give a fuck about police or in otha words fuck the cops)

Xraym

Unread post by Xraym » February 19th, 2005, 6:36 pm

The 3 dots used to be a sailing tattoo. Each dot was a test you had passed.
Now it means a whole range of things from fuck the police to i'm a jailbird. The mark is known as "tres puntos".

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » February 20th, 2005, 9:06 am

And what about the scorpion tattoed on your neck, it means like you are one crazy motherfucker!But i am not sure about this one.Anybody got some info??

T~

Unread post by T~ » February 20th, 2005, 4:54 pm

this thread is gettin long an off topic. post about the netherland gangs in the new thread