8000 Kilo cocaine bust Netherlands

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

8000 Kilo cocaine bust Netherlands

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » October 12th, 2012, 2:37 pm

Five people have been arrested in the Netherlands in connection with the discovery of 8,000 kilos of cocaine in Antwerp port, said to be one of the biggest-ever hauls made in Europe.

The drugs, with a street value of some €500m, was found on Monday during checks on a container full of bananas from a ship which sailed from Ecudador.

The shipment was allowed to proceed to an industrial park near Rotterdam. The driver of the lorry, a 46-year-old Belgian, and four Dutch men who were unloading the drugs were arrested.

Biggest haul

The prosecution department says the seizure is the biggest haul of cocaine ever made in the Netherlands.

Other major finds include 4,000 kilos in Vlissingen in 2000 and 4,600 kilos in Rotterdam in 2005.

The police investigation is now focusing on the final destination for the drugs and the financing, the public prosecution department said.

The 20,000 kilos of bananas used to disguise the drugs have been given to Blijdorp zoo.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: 8000 Kilo cocaine bust Netherlands

Unread post by alexalonso » November 29th, 2012, 12:41 am

where does cocaine in Amsterdam get shipped in from? I know it cant be coming all the way from Colombia or South America.

attila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: amsterdam

Unread post by attila » November 29th, 2012, 1:05 pm

Most coke in Holland definately comes from South-America and the Carribean islands, from Ecuador and Colombia, but also from Hollands former colonies like Suriname and the Antillian islands (Aruba, Bonaire, Curacou). Mostly via the Dominican Republic it is shipped to European Harbors like Rotterdam, Amsterdam and Antwerpen.

Why do you think it's not coming from South-America?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » November 30th, 2012, 6:43 pm

attila wrote:Most coke in Holland definately comes from South-America and the Carribean islands, from Ecuador and Colombia, but also from Hollands former colonies like Suriname and the Antillian islands (Aruba, Bonaire, Curacou). Mostly via the Dominican Republic it is shipped to European Harbors like Rotterdam, Amsterdam and Antwerpen.

Why do you think it's not coming from South-America?

they grow Cocaine in Suriname?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 1st, 2012, 11:48 am

I think his point is coke could be ib Suriname, but I'll let him respond to you.

attila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by attila » December 2nd, 2012, 4:39 am

Coke grows mostly in the Andes, Bolivia, Peru, Columbia. I thouht you wanted to know where it gets shipped in from.
Very little coke gets shipped in directly from Columbia anymore, because the level of security of their harbors has become to high. Instead they transport it to Ecuador or Suriname with trucks and to the Antillian Islands and the Dominican Republic with speedboats. From there it gets shipped to the Netherlands.

Nice to know: Around 1900, the biggest cokefactory of the world was is Amsterdam and they had their cokainefields in Java and Sumatra, their Indonesian colonies. So i suppose it does grow in other countries aswell.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 2nd, 2012, 11:10 am

I've heard of coca being shipped from the US to Europe also. It goes for more in Europe, so I'm sure they get it how they can.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 2nd, 2012, 3:14 pm

attila wrote:Coke grows mostly in the Andes, Bolivia, Peru, Columbia. I thouht you wanted to know where it gets shipped in from.
Very little coke gets shipped in directly from Columbia anymore, because the level of security of their harbors has become to high. Instead they transport it to Ecuador or Suriname with trucks and to the Antillian Islands and the Dominican Republic with speedboats. From there it gets shipped to the Netherlands.

Nice to know: Around 1900, the biggest cokefactory of the world was is Amsterdam and they had their cokainefields in Java and Sumatra, their Indonesian colonies. So i suppose it does grow in other countries aswell.
Wouldn't it be easier and a shorter route from Java or Indonesia rather than from South America?

attila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by attila » December 2nd, 2012, 6:35 pm

From the Dominican Republic to Amsterdam is just crossing the Atlantic Ocean. From Java to Amsterdam is 2 or 3 times that distance.
I never heard of coke coming from Indonesia, here in Holland, but i read that in 1900's the Dutch Cocaine Factory had cultivated a cocaplant to grow in Java that produced much higher quality cocaine than the cocaplants from South-America and that they distroyed the South-American coketrade and became the biggest Cokeproducer in the world.
In WW1 production skyrocketed as they sold coke to all warring countries like Germany, England, France and Canada, for them to give to the millions of soldiers fighting in the trenches as it suppressed fear and hunger and gave the men energy and a feeling of beeing invincible.

I don't know if there still is cokeproduction in Indonesia.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 2nd, 2012, 7:18 pm

attila wrote:From the Dominican Republic to Amsterdam is just crossing the Atlantic Ocean. From Java to Amsterdam is 2 or 3 times that distance.
I never heard of coke coming from Indonesia, here in Holland, but i read that in 1900's the Dutch Cocaine Factory had cultivated a cocaplant to grow in Java that produced much higher quality cocaine than the cocaplants from South-America and that they distroyed the South-American coketrade and became the biggest Cokeproducer in the world.
In WW1 production skyrocketed as they sold coke to all warring countries like Germany, England, France and Canada, for them to give to the millions of soldiers fighting in the trenches as it suppressed fear and hunger and gave the men energy and a feeling of beeing invincible.

I don't know if there still is cokeproduction in Indonesia.
So what happened? Do the Dutch still grow cocaine in Java, or some how that got played out?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 2nd, 2012, 7:22 pm

Can you truck drugs through the middle east, through Turkey right into Europe from Indonesia?
Attachments
javanese.gif
javanese.gif (15.61 KiB) Viewed 24776 times

attila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by attila » December 3rd, 2012, 6:15 am

So what happened? Do the Dutch still grow cocaine in Java, or some how that got played out?
At the end of the 1920's, a new opium-law prohibited cocaine as a recreational stimulant, so from then it was only aloud for medicinale use and pruduction declined rapidly.
In 1942, the Netherlands lost Indoneasia (Dutch-India it was called then) to Japan and that was the end of the coketrade for Holland.
The Dutch Cocaine Factory now started to make efedrine and amphetamine, which was still legal at that time. They sold that to all particapating armies in WW2. Everybody on the front or marching miles and miles were on speed in that war.
In 1975 amphetamine got illigal and then the company was sold to a big chemical company.

attila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by attila » December 3rd, 2012, 6:19 am

Can you truck drugs through the middle east, through Turkey right into Europe from Indonesia?
In theory it is possible but i think you would need to have very good connections as you travel through some pretty dangerous countries.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 3rd, 2012, 2:50 pm

I found this interesting drug route map into Europe. South America is still king.
UN warns on new drug route to UK
Thursday, 19 February 2009
Line of cocaine and a razor blade
A line of cocaine can be bought for as little as £1 on the street

A major new cocaine trafficking route has developed into the UK through the Balkans, the UN has warned.
Attachments
_45494664_world_d1.gif
_45494664_world_d1.gif (24.39 KiB) Viewed 24757 times

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 3rd, 2012, 5:24 pm

Herion routes into Europe. Looks like if you live in Turkey, you have no problems having your choice of drugs.
Attachments
Heroin-northern-balkan-routes-WDR2010.jpg
Heroin-northern-balkan-routes-WDR2010.jpg (30.12 KiB) Viewed 24753 times

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » March 7th, 2013, 11:47 pm

alexalonso wrote:Herion routes into Europe. Looks like if you live in Turkey, you have no problems having your choice of drugs.
alexalonso wrote:Herion routes into Europe. Looks like if you live in Turkey, you have no problems having your choice of drugs.
I don't know but maybe the link will work for you it's not working for me at the moment so here's a cache just in case:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... en&ct=clnk

Sekoj denes vo MVr znae deka Gospodinot Saso Mijalkov ima tesni drugarski vrski so lica so debeli kriminalni dosijea i deka samiot e vmesan vo odredeni somnitelni delovni zdelki preku negovi Firmi registrirani vo Praga i Bratislava

Уапсени дузина наркодилери и зависници
Hmm interesen nadpis, se zaprasuvam koga ke bide objaveno deka se uapseni Glavnite organizatori na sferc so droga vo istocna Makeodnija??????? Koga ke procitam deka se uapseni Gazdite na Kafebarot "SKVER" vo Stip, Gazdite na Firmata "OAZA" i malite decinja vo Stip znaat deka ovie lica stojat vo pozadina na organiziraniot sferc so narkotici vo istocna makeodnija. Problemot lezi vo toa sto ovie " Bosovi " se darezlivi kon sekoja partija, ja sponzoriraat sekoja politicka partija pa taka nikoj ne gi dira, a nemokniot Zvonko Kasirski moze samo the slegnuva so ramenjata po naredba na Saso Mijalkov ( Cappo Tutti di Cappo ) pa neli Mijalkov e stipjanec a so nekoi od ovie Bosovi je vo rodninski vrski - vidi vidi, ova nalikuva na organiziranje na mafijata na albanski nacin. Mijalkov dobro go naucil zanatot vo sorabotka so Albanskata mafija vo Praga i Slovacka.

Translation:

Everybody nowadays in MVR(Ministerstvo za Vnatresni Raboti or Ministry of Interior or Internal Affairs) knows that the gentleman Miyalkov hast tight relationships(close friendships) with people of 'fat' criminal dossiers and that he himself is involved in certain suspicious dealings through companies registered in Prague and Bratislava..

Macedonian writing says: Several narco-dealers and addicts arrested
Hmm interesting title.. I'm asking myself(wondering) when they'll announce on the news that the major organizers of drug trafficking in Eastern Macedonia have been arrested????????? When will I ever get to read that the owners of cafe bar "Square" in Stip, the owners of the firm(company) "Oasis" even the little kids in Stip know that these people stand behind the entire drug trafficking scene in Eastern Macedonia. The problem lies in that that these " bosses " are generous towards every political party, they sponsor every political party so nobody is willing to bother them, and the powerless Zvonko Kashirski can just put his shoulders down whenever Miyalkov (capo di tutti capi) says so, of course Miyalkov is a native of Stip himself and he's related to some of these bosses - well well now, this looks like how the Albanian mafia is organized. Miyalkov has learned well from his dealings with the Albanian mafia in Prague and Slovakia.

LOL on an unrelated note I was this bar in Sunny Beach called Mekso and I met this guy who is awaiting trail for attempted murder back in Macedonia, showed me a bullet hole in his leg, said he was with Miyalkov..

Now back to topic - Zvonko Kashirski aka Kashiro was the head chief of police for the entire Eastern Macedonia statistical region in the Republic of Macedonia who was taken down in the police operation 'Detonator' that also took down Kumanovo's chief of police and Prilep's chief of police and 200 illegal poker machines work over 2 million Euros were seized along with machine guns, drugs, luxury automobiles, so on and so fourth. He is 1st cousin with the same person who is 1st cousin with the missing Bulgarian mafia boss Buyata's wife. Apparently back when Pane Velev was the minister of defence or interior or something he executed a really 'powerful action' which in 2012 granted him immunity from persecution for his involvement in whatever and whatever.

http://www.time.mk/cluster/91e4b2e0a5/d ... ocani.html

http://www.komunikacija.mk/video-zaplen ... odolzhuva/

http://www.time.mk/cluster/a15dfb70c7/j ... lzuva.html

http://www.time.mk/cluster/4f39887cb1/c ... -stip.html

=========================================

Also, there was a period somewhere from the late 1990s to the mid 2000s when a faction of the Bulgarian mafia, one of the groups backing them was a group of Georgians who had $400 million US in cash stashed in Bulgaria, as I was told, led by the now MIA Bulgarian mafia boss ...

http://www.24chasa.bg/Article.asp?ArticleId=1456556

Anything you need to read about him can be found there. I'm too lazy to write details, I have other posts with everything I know about him. His faction ran the drug trade in southwestern Bulgaria, apparently 150 of those 450 or so members of 'Alfa group security' were sent to the Canary Islands to drive out the Russians, and they did. All the coke coming in from South America through the Canary Islands, West Africa and in the Spanish ports - Madrid I know was controlled by them as well... I don't know any details, just the basic stuff. Lots of the coke that comes to Europe from South America arrives in shipping containers directly to European ports. In this case, most of the coke that goes through Eastern Macedonia arrives either through Bulgaria or through Greece(more specifically Thessaloniki).

There you can use Google translate. There was even this story about a certain Bulgarian businessman who was loaned 150 million Euros by Michael Cherney didn't wanna give the money back so he was invited to Chorny's hotels in Israel and treated to the best food, women, a night of entertainment and then he died 2 months later from cancer. Word is the lamp in the Bulgarian's hotel suite glowed with radiation.

In the end, it doesn't matter. It's a world more complicated than politics. Things constantly change and people make promises just to gain some sort of favor even if it is for a moment. Heavily rooted in psychology. It's basically the same routine, there's a system, a flow and people get killed or arrested only when the flow becomes disrupted. Law enforcement agencies are worse than rival organizations because law enforcement is a non-profit organization dedicated to disrupting this flow and with good purpose of course... But if it's undisrupted, it would just be the same as the corporate world. People still get killed in politics and by corporations, so there's no greater evil here - only focus. You have a bunch of actors who talk and walk the part - the technically 'official' bosses - having their strings pulled by the 'real' bosses who are in a certain position but might say lack charisma or whatever to be taken seriously. In the end it doesn't matter, they offered my father a position as minister of culture of Bulgaria back in 2006 'IF' in the future the right party came to power. As you can see they didn't come to power because if they did I would be busy having the time of my life as the CEO of some middle sized company while everybody else does the actual work and I get a CEO's inflated salary instead of giving you information for your statistical convenience and personal collection. There's so many damn stories I literally have forgotten 95 percent of the stuff, people, events I know, whatever, dates, places, doesn't matter, not what came first or who did what I know that much I just need to be reminded about the entire thing that happened then and then and it all comes back to me vividly. I can only come up with a bunch of stories at the top of my head, and they are usually the ones with large gaps in them that left a special mark inside my head, like the ones with the Georgians and the 400 million in cash. Who are those Georgians? How did they meet? Who else is involved? Unfortunately, the person who told me all this information...there's a limit to how much he can say even though how much he actually knows and he's even personally talked to Milco Bonev aka Bay Mile before he was killed, no matter how close we are. I think his father's female 1st cousin is married to Buyata(ironically his father's other 1st cousin is Kashiro who is from Berovo), so they were pretty close. They even clashed with the Oasis and them once back in 2004, but things got settled. If you knew the last name of the two brothers who are the three bosses that the guy talks about - then you'd understand that these drug kingpins are cousins with a very powerful Bulgarian arms dealer. I'm not mentioning any names. Google can be a bitch sometimes.

Although I heard from one of the few Macedonian Muslims in Stip that the Oasis and them traffic about 5-6 tons of cocaine a MONTH! And I believe him, their family owns a bunch of pastry shops and basically they make candy, cakes, stuff like that, ice cream, which only Muslims in Macedonia(Albanians, Macedonians, Turks) know how to make best and they are related to an UCK/NLA commander from Kumanovo who has a firm and supplies them with the food and materials needed to make the sweets on a regular basis, even gives them a family discount. Oh and the reason the company is called 'Oasis' is because the owner is nicknamed the "Oasis".. The younger brother is the co-owner of the company and the older brother is technically the string puller - both have the same last names as

http://www.mandjoukov.bg/

http://mafiatoday.com/general-breaking- ... -bulgaria/

The older brother just owns a pub, but he pulls the strings. I remember he had Russians coming down to get drunk with him since the late 90's and he was working with the Albanians and Bulgarians before Yugoslavia even collapsed. Some local Bulgarian mob boss from Sandanski sent a couple jeeps to kill him once LOL they had a car chase but he got away.. That's all of the attempts on his life I know. I know he started out as an enforcer and hitman collecting money for loan sharks, had a nightclub called Millenium that was booming back in the 90s but was closed down in a police raid for drugs.

http://www.exploringmacedonia.com/?Item ... 75D186F55E

You can find his name here..

http://forum.kajgana.com/threads/%D0%9C ... %B8.63809/

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » March 7th, 2013, 11:56 pm

And mind you that is just 5-6 tons of cocaine. What about heroin(which is even more plentiful in the Balkans, let alone marijuana ) ?? If you want to truly get an idea of how much drugs flow through the Balkan route for example each month - take the largest seizure or the total annual seizure in average and multiply it by the dozens. Only ONCE do they make a seizure this big, but the flow of undetected drugs is constant. 8 tons of coke is nothing. I don't know where they get the coke, I just know and believe that they traffic that much. They and their business partners - and there are literally hundreds of bosses involved in just the Balkans alone - have thousands of companies registered to thousands of people who are just puppets. The Albanian mafia in Tetovo and Gostivar alone dwarfs the entire La Cosa Nostra in the United States when it comes to manpower and profits. They hide the drugs under the meat, they have slaughterhouses, farmhouses, trucking companies, fur manufacturing firms, they've been exporting to Western Europe for over 2 decades.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » March 17th, 2013, 12:58 pm

Long sentences for Dutch truckers convicted of drug smuggling

Two Dutch truck drivers have been jailed for 22 and 18 years for their role in smuggling £40million of drugs, including heroin and cocaine, into Britain.

Patrick Lourenz, 48, and Marcus Luijten, 46 were jailed for 22 and 18 years respectively by a court in Ipswich. A third man, thought to be Belgian, was jailed for 23 years.

According to local British media, the drugs were smuggled into the country over a seven month period and were hidden in consignments of Christmas decorations, medical chairs, polystyrene, waffles and plaster.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » June 18th, 2014, 8:10 am

Dobre wrote:And mind you that is just 5-6 tons of cocaine. What about heroin(which is even more plentiful in the Balkans, let alone marijuana ) ?? If you want to truly get an idea of how much drugs flow through the Balkan route for example each month - take the largest seizure or the total annual seizure in average and multiply it by the dozens. Only ONCE do they make a seizure this big, but the flow of undetected drugs is constant. 8 tons of coke is nothing. I don't know where they get the coke, I just know and believe that they traffic that much. They and their business partners - and there are literally hundreds of bosses involved in just the Balkans alone - have thousands of companies registered to thousands of people who are just puppets. The Albanian mafia in Tetovo and Gostivar alone dwarfs the entire La Cosa Nostra in the United States when it comes to manpower and profits. They hide the drugs under the meat, they have slaughterhouses, farmhouses, trucking companies, fur manufacturing firms, they've been exporting to Western Europe for over 2 decades.
coke is the most profitable drug today and it's run mostly by the ndrangheta, heroin is almost dead in western europe and it's run mostly by turks marijuana is produced in many countries not just balkans