Moss-Side, Manchester, UK

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
DriftahAO
If in the United States: Alaska
What city do you live in now?: Manchester

Moss-Side, Manchester, UK

Unread post by DriftahAO » September 20th, 2019, 9:10 pm

Was looking on this site and noticed all the info about gangs in south Manchester are now all outdated or incorrect so on the off chance anyone wants to get some insight on what’s happening in the present day I’ll be happy to answer some questions.
Do keep in mind I am a member of what historically was Pepperhill Mob/Doddington/Moss-Side Bloods and now Active Only or AO for short. This means I can answer questions about Moss Side much better.

Don’t start trying to get information on open cases because you will not get a response.