Gangs In The UK

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Gangs In The UK

Unread post by bumperjack » September 5th, 2014, 10:35 am

Manorlad,Im just saying gangland is a show here in North America were they show all OMCs and Gangs all over the USA and Canada...Im just saying were the most nortorious gangs are located dont misunderstand what im saying there over 900 street gangs in Californias prison as we speak...But Im not putting anyone gang down or up mate :lol: :lol: :lol:

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » September 8th, 2014, 12:12 am

I really do think UK gangs are following the steps of US ones...
I'm pretty sure it will be worst and worst there... It is taking a bad path right now over there...

Here in France, police control things.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » September 8th, 2014, 6:24 am

Karim I believe the UK gangs are trying to emulate USA...Gangs have been around for along time in the USA and abroad...Soon Iam going to start detouring kids from joining gangs with another one of my homeboys here in California. I believe if you have walked that road you can reach them better...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » September 8th, 2014, 12:52 pm

bumperjack wrote:Karim I believe the UK gangs are trying to emulate USA...Gangs have been around for along time in the USA and abroad...Soon Iam going to start detouring kids from joining gangs with another one of my homeboys here in California. I believe if you have walked that road you can reach them better...
Us gangs have gotten alot of exposure through Hollywood. Boys in the Hood, Menace to Society and through rap music.
That way they have been glorified and now you have people imitating bloods and crips or even nortenos in germany.
Uk had gangs at least 500 years ago and London is a well known ancient gangland, but it seems its getting the way you said.
You have bloods and crips wannabes in a lot of countries of the world, even though america is not even the most violent place.
Venezuela, Brazil or Jamaica surpass it by a long shot (when it comes to murder rates) , but they dont get the same kind of media exposure....People think its cool to be Eazy E or Miklo from Blood in blood out and not Dadinho from the city of god....

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » September 8th, 2014, 4:45 pm

Sentenza I agree with you about the glorifing gangs by hollywood in America,and you have alot of wannabe gang members in other Countrys being in gangs is not kool its about. how you were raised and your enviroment is usually how it all starts in America I know its how it happened for me if we can get these kids and reach them early we can stop this mading cycle,I have detoured a few as being a ex street gang member,and also a alleged California prison gang member my goal is to turn them away from gangs because there is no future in jails or prisons,were most of us end up I done 2 decades in prison and if I can detour these kids to get a education and a good job and raise law abiding kids is called a real man not being a gang member and screwing up many years of your life and yes there are more dangerous Countrys in the World than the USA

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » September 9th, 2014, 7:16 am

Here are the top murder rates by Country 1. Honduras 90.4 per 100,000 2.Venezuela 53.7 per 100,000 3.Belize. 44.7 per 100,000...So as We see USA isnt even in the top 3 but we have Hollywood and are the Motherland of the world Land of the free Home of the brave...and not so sure anymore about a free nation as we are due for a overhaul of our Bill of Rights and our Constitution We became a free Nation in 1776 When the Declaration of Independence was signed...

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » September 9th, 2014, 9:22 am

America has always been a violent country...

Here in France when a town/neighborhood have a bad reputation (like Marseille for example) we say : "Hey ! Don't go there, it's Chicago down there !" or "It's Far West down there" :P
Quite recently replaced by "Bagdad" in these type of sentences...

What's very amazing is that the american laws are VERY stricts (3 strikes...ect) nevertheless crime is at an all time high...

Last time I've read about the story of Willie Bosket from Edgefield (South Carolina), this little town was hell !
Willie Bosket change the law for juveniles as he was so violent... He was sadly from a very tough upbriging... A guy made a book based on his story.

I really do think that England folow in USA steps nowadays when it comes to gangs...

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » September 9th, 2014, 10:14 am

Yes Karim Willie Bosket he change the laws in New York so that Juveniles as young as 13 could be tried as a adult for murder and would face the same penalities this guy has been in jails & reformatories and has only been free for about 18 months since 1971 and now is serving 82 years to Life.He was born in Harlem(New York) When he was 15 he comitted his first murder on a New york City subway the year was 1978 the same year I graduated or was suppose to graduate high School. I read the book...He killed 3 people at the age of 15 yrs. old and they could only give him maximum of 5 years for them 3 murders.Then they passed the Juvenile Offender Act of 1978 Under this act, children as young as 13 years old could be tried in an adult ...court for crimes such as murder. New York was the first State to enact a law of this nature. Yeah in 1989 he stabbed a guard in prison he was given 3- 25 to life sentences and 7 years for assaults and escapes...He was one Violent person for sure he grew up on the streets of Harlem Robbing and assaulting people at a early age also killing them at 15 he had already killed 3 people,Amereica is a violent place and that was a good story and there are many more just like him I know personally I grew up with... :roll:

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » September 10th, 2014, 12:53 am

Yes that's the story. I thought he was born in Edgefield (South Carolina), but maybe it's his father...
That town was rough as hell !

Imma read this book soon !

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » September 10th, 2014, 6:42 am

Yes his father was convicted of 2 murders in Wisconsin he killed 2 ppl in a pawn shop right after Willie Bosket was born in 1962 they called his dad Butch he recieved a life sentence so he did not help raise Willie,good story of a kid who was raised in a hardcore area and never had the chance in living a good life sad story but good book...

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » September 10th, 2014, 7:12 am

The book is called... All Gods Children:The Bosket Family and The American. Tradition of Violence,and yes I believe it was his great grandfather who served time on South Carolinas chain gang his name was pud bosket good story and they say he was the most Violent Inmate in the State of New York he had over 25 stabbing assaults. 3 or 4 murders he is 2 years younger than me its a good read his father and grandfather were also bad men who done time in prison his dad ended up comitting suicide...