Gangs In The UK

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
salfordred
If in the United States: Maryland
What city do you live in now?: derby

Re: Gangs In The UK

Unread post by salfordred » September 24th, 2009, 10:19 am

doyle wrote:just seen what mr peter parker wrote! how dare you call my husband a nobody!!! you nothing boy!! as for being punchdrunk...where on earth did you hear that? would you be so brave as to say it to his face??.And yes! MORRISEY did kill paul's friend grayham.So Mr Parker..i would advise you to keep your gob shut!! when you really dont have a clue about either of these people.Paul is a very respectable man liked by many people.You really have all your infomation wrong! Morrisy wasn't grassed up for 1,and he was certainly! NOT a friend of paul massey's to my knolage.Get the facts right first!!

Mrs Doyle
Hi mrs doyle...i am originally from salford and certainly know of these people and they are very respected in the manchester area.How people have the nerve to bad mouth them i dont know.I have read both books by tony o'nell on uniteds hoooligan firm...which paul has had alot of imput in he has wrote quite alot about his trips with the united lads ,and reading pauls stories have had me in stitches i certainly would have loved to have been on a few trips with them it sounded a right laugh.Everybody who speaks of paul all comment on his ability to drop a man with one punch ...just one question ,my mate who still lives in salford and knows of paul and says he is a city fan is this true? i was at the manchester derby sunday and we walked past a guy who i dindnt get a look at and my pal said that was doyley back there with the city top under his coat....?just wondered if he was actually a blue i know theres a few blues from broughton lol....many regards salford red

gotanygraft
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: manchester

Unread post by gotanygraft » October 9th, 2009, 1:08 pm

peterparker2 you must be really brave or really stupid, im thinking the latter! paul "one punch" doyle is a VERY hard man. he was brought up in broughton a very tough area of salford. and he stood out as THEY toughest round there. he's 50 years old now and mellowed a bit compared to when he was younger but i still wouldent like to get on the wrong side of him. he had a very tough up bringing. he was commiting burglarys on shops with his brothers when he was aged 9, he was so young that when his brothers were looking for cash he'd head straight for the cakes as he did'nt really get the value of money at the time he was just there for the buzz of it. he was in and out of borstels for most of his young life so he really did'nt have any choice but to toughen up as those place's were brutal. by the time he was 14 he was traveling across europe with his friends robbing shops and credit cards, now most kids at 14 are more concerned with playing football not going to other countrys on crime spree's! he has NEVER been beaten in a one on one fight and to say he has had probley a thousend or more is no exageration! he may not have been the most successfull gangster moneywise to come out of manchester but i garentee if you put massy, morrasey or whoever else in front of him he'd anialate them QUICKLEY! he posess's a devastating right hook that could drop ANYBODEY even to this day! he is super fit, he does'nt drink or smoke and shy's away from the limelight prefering his family to be well looked after rather than going out giving it the whole "look at me" like other gangsters (mentioning no names!) he's also quite an intelagent man who can hold a good conversation. he helped me a while back when i wasin a bit of trouble and would like to thank him as i never really got the chance at the time and havent seen him since, CHEERS PAUL!!! so for you to come on here slaging him off when you probably dont even no him is bang out of order, and if you said it to his face i think you'd have to get a doctor to rebuild your's afterwards. so fix up and keep yourpathetic comments to yourself!!!

Cwtch
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Leeds

Unread post by Cwtch » February 11th, 2010, 8:33 pm

Hey,
I came across this site in my hunting and thought I'd try my luck. I'm looking for info on girl gangs in England. I've got to do "the increase in violence by girls" for col. I'm from a little town and there is nout round here. Dont need much just where to look online.
Ta!

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » February 14th, 2010, 8:58 am

cwtch is a strange name? im sure you didnt pick that at random...

Cwtch

Unread post by Cwtch » February 15th, 2010, 5:15 am

Its a name I use on a couple of sites used it since I was a kid.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » February 15th, 2010, 9:35 am

you welsh?

Cwtch

Unread post by Cwtch » February 15th, 2010, 12:41 pm

Yep. From South Wales originally. I take it you know a welsh word when you see one then?

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » February 16th, 2010, 11:29 am

aye my nan was from the valleys, my auntie/uncle and cousins from cardiff....

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » February 16th, 2010, 11:46 am

i thought cwtch meant jack and danny but it means cuddle dont it?

Cwtch

Unread post by Cwtch » February 16th, 2010, 11:58 am

Yeh. :oops: Normaly I dont get found out. :p

blocking
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Manchester

Unread post by blocking » April 15th, 2010, 2:42 pm

doyle wrote:just seen what mr peter parker wrote! how dare you call my husband a nobody!!! you nothing boy!! as for being punchdrunk...where on earth did you hear that? would you be so brave as to say it to his face??.And yes! MORRISEY did kill paul's friend grayham.So Mr Parker..i would advise you to keep your gob shut!! when you really dont have a clue about either of these people.Paul is a very respectable man liked by many people.You really have all your infomation wrong! Morrisy wasn't grassed up for 1,and he was certainly! NOT a friend of paul massey's to my knolage.Get the facts right first!!

Mrs Doyle
What a load of rubbish you are talking. Paul Doyle is a GRASS..He did GRASS Johnny Morrissey to the police for the murder of the bully boy GB. Doyle is just a thick brick head who ran to the police for protection. He and his side kick GB stole a lot of money from Johnny Morrissey. Morrissey is now living in Marbella, Spain. He has millions and an army of true gangsters who have the greatest of respect for him, men who would go to the end of earth for him. He is a differant class than Doyle. Doyle is not fit to polish his shoes. I first met Morrissey when he had the House night club in Piccadilly 20 years ago, I know people who went on robberies with him. He was like their god and still is. Everybody still looks to him with the respect he deserves.

blocking

Unread post by blocking » April 15th, 2010, 3:04 pm

peterparker2 wrote:Paul Doyle.Who is he? A nobody.....

A man started him off in business,took from being a punch drunk nobody doorman and gave a stepping stone to greater things!

A man called john morris or morrison i think....

Hes on his toes in spain due to doyley turning grass against him....

I strongly believe this morris topped Doyles partner! graham boardman another bully doorman.R:I:P...........
peterparker::::: You are right he was just a nobody who went around nicking paving stones in a old van. The guy who lifted him up,before he stole from him was Johnny Morrissy. He is not on his toes from Doyle grassing him for the murder of the bully boy GB. Doyle did grass him, thats true. Morrissey is on bail in Spain for the murder of another guy, he is also up for extradition to Holland and France. I have just been reading the book that has come out in Ireland, The untouchables. The cheif of special branch says that it is the first time in Irish histery that he had to have body guards to protect him from Morrissey when they took his properties and auctioned them of at a knockdown price of 3mil. Morrissey is known and respected world wide.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

blocking

Unread post by blocking » April 16th, 2010, 7:20 am

I have just been told by a friend that Morrissey was in prison in Holland when Doyle and his dead mate stole from him. Doyle is a thick head grass who runs around like a headless chicken. One punch Doyle, Give a few of the names of his challenges, all young kids. A good friend of my brothers from Bury, who has known Morrissey most of his life, from kids in borstal, said Doyle did grass Morrissey and has also made a retraction on his original statement. The police won't except his second statement as they said it was made under duress. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

blocking

Unread post by blocking » April 16th, 2010, 7:34 am

gotanygraft wrote:peterparker2 you must be really brave or really stupid, im thinking the latter! paul "one punch" doyle is a VERY hard man. he was brought up in broughton a very tough area of salford. and he stood out as THEY toughest round there. he's 50 years old now and mellowed a bit compared to when he was younger but i still wouldent like to get on the wrong side of him. he had a very tough up bringing. he was commiting burglarys on shops with his brothers when he was aged 9, he was so young that when his brothers were looking for cash he'd head straight for the cakes as he did'nt really get the value of money at the time he was just there for the buzz of it. he was in and out of borstels for most of his young life so he really did'nt have any choice but to toughen up as those place's were brutal. by the time he was 14 he was traveling across europe with his friends robbing shops and credit cards, now most kids at 14 are more concerned with playing football not going to other countrys on crime spree's! he has NEVER been beaten in a one on one fight and to say he has had probley a thousend or more is no exageration! he may not have been the most successfull gangster moneywise to come out of manchester but i garentee if you put massy, morrasey or whoever else in front of him he'd anialate them QUICKLEY! he posess's a devastating right hook that could drop ANYBODEY even to this day! he is super fit, he does'nt drink or smoke and shy's away from the limelight prefering his family to be well looked after rather than going out giving it the whole "look at me" like other gangsters (mentioning no names!) he's also quite an intelagent man who can hold a good conversation. he helped me a while back when i wasin a bit of trouble and would like to thank him as i never really got the chance at the time and havent seen him since, CHEERS PAUL!!! so for you to come on here slaging him off when you probably dont even no him is bang out of order, and if you said it to his face i think you'd have to get a doctor to rebuild your's afterwards. so fix up and keep yourpathetic comments to yourself!!!

gotanygraft::::If I had any graft, you would be the last person I would let near it ? You sound like one thick c-nt who can't spell and is probably disappointed with your sex life. Are you female. :lol:

angelrose
What city do you live in now?: Malaga

Unread post by angelrose » April 21st, 2010, 5:19 pm

"blocking" you sound a complete and utter fool to say the least.. Why would you want to speak about John Morrissey when you don't even know him. I know his eldest daughter who in a lawyer on Deansgate,Mc. Idiots like you can only quote rubbish you read in books and hear say garbage you hear in bars. If you knew the person you are so willing to talk about you would know he would not be the slightest bit interested in you or any one like you. So should you want to talk about Gangsters or Villains try talking about people you may know and leave people you don't know alone. Before you ask, yes, I am a girl ?

blocking

Unread post by blocking » April 25th, 2010, 9:59 am

angelrose. Big deal, so you know his daughter. I never said that I know him personally. My brother knows him very well. Morrissey has 6 daughters, the two eldest are lawyers here in Manchester his son John Boy is doing 8 years for stabbing two doormen in isle of white. So ware would I of read that miss know nothing. Who the f--k are you to slag me off. I see you are living in Malaga, your probably one of the barmaids working in his sports bar. Keep pulling the pints you slapper. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

angelrose

Unread post by angelrose » May 1st, 2010, 4:09 am

blocking you are a insulting uncaring ignorant fool. Its fools like you that bring so much negative energy to this world. Calling me a slapper is a very insulting statement to make. I am a very close friend to his eldest daughter and have been from school days. I have asked her to take a look at this Forum and read your childish points of view, I hope she does but I doubt it very much. I would like to, if I may, say once again to you blocking. John Morrissey his family and his friends would not be the slightest bit interested in you or your comments. You are so ready to mention names, why don't you give up your real name or your bad boy brothers name. I hope you come to your senses and make a full apology for your dumb comments. :?:

blocking

Unread post by blocking » May 6th, 2010, 1:42 pm

Listen here "angelrose" This is a street Gang discussion forum. Johnny Morrissey does run a gang, a very dangerous gang. His best mate is Don Higgins, otherwise known as crazy Don from London. He is a very big money lender in Spain and London. Don is also best mate to Terry Adams. They are good friends of my brothers... Why should I give you or anyone else my name... My brother said that Morrissey has just had a motorbike accident a couple of days ago. He has broken his leg and has some lacerations to his arm. I have also heard that their is a war going on between Morrissey's guys and a bunch of Russians.. He has some very powerful friends of his from Scotland, Ireland and Yugoslavia just fly in to Spain. David Campbell from bury and a whole bunch of guys from around Manchester are all heading out there in a few days. My brother said that the Russian boss ( Victor) will try to look good by working a deal out. He knows that Morrissey has the money and the guys who will go all out for him. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » May 13th, 2010, 7:00 pm

Shit, haven't been here in a while

angelrose

Unread post by angelrose » May 15th, 2010, 7:42 am

blocking you must be smoking something that gives you great pleasure in talking sh-t. Motorbike accident, broken leg, Ha you are a joke. His daughter makes jokes about this so called bike accident on face book, their Dad fell of a moped with Glasgow Steve on the back, they were messing around on the driveway outside his villa, breaking his big toe. You talk so much crap. War between John Morrissey and some Russians. You are in a world of your own. Don is like a brother to him and John Morrissey and David Campbell grew up together, I always see them together over the summer in Spain. You are right there is a lot of people over from Ireland,Scotland and England and from around Europe, John Morrissey is having a big party today for a Russian friend of his, its Victors Birthday. That is public knowledge so get your story right. The powerful Scottish friends you mention who are coming over here. You idiot, they are very dangerous guys, but let me tell you something. They all live here in Spain and and all these people you mention hang out together. I know most of the Scottish boys very well. my father is Scottish and they come in my fathers bar most mornings for breakfast after the gym. All these people you mention have the greatest respect for each other and show nothing but respect to others. Your brother has a amazing imagination telling you all story's that are complete fabrication. Has he seen any space ships lately.

drtybstrd
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: smoke

Unread post by drtybstrd » June 8th, 2010, 2:54 am

angelrose wrote:blocking you must be smoking something that gives you great pleasure in talking sh-t. Motorbike accident, broken leg, Ha you are a joke. His daughter makes jokes about this so called bike accident on face book, their Dad fell of a moped with Glasgow Steve on the back, they were messing around on the driveway outside his villa, breaking his big toe. You talk so much crap. War between John Morrissey and some Russians. You are in a world of your own. Don is like a brother to him and John Morrissey and David Campbell grew up together, I always see them together over the summer in Spain. You are right there is a lot of people over from Ireland,Scotland and England and from around Europe, John Morrissey is having a big party today for a Russian friend of his, its Victors Birthday. That is public knowledge so get your story right. The powerful Scottish friends you mention who are coming over here. You idiot, they are very dangerous guys, but let me tell you something. They all live here in Spain and and all these people you mention hang out together. I know most of the Scottish boys very well. my father is Scottish and they come in my fathers bar most mornings for breakfast after the gym. All these people you mention have the greatest respect for each other and show nothing but respect to others. Your brother has a amazing imagination telling you all story's that are complete fabrication. Has he seen any space ships lately.

you lot are as good as grasses for gods sake cant believe the chat on this site WANKERS

peterparker2
What city do you live in now?: manchester

Unread post by peterparker2 » March 15th, 2011, 11:51 am

I think you people read to many books lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

morrisseyiow
If in the United States: Massachusetts
What city do you live in now?: isle of wight

Unread post by morrisseyiow » September 10th, 2012, 10:08 am

My father johnny morrissey, is a super grass, who lives in malaga spain, and has security cameras up, watching him all day and night, he is under a secret house arrest, and allowed to stay out of prison, while giving evidence on i.r.a and known gangsters. He is responsible for the manchester bombings, and murdered lawrence winstanly. murdered graham boardman, and many others including a biker which he sawed the legs of. HE AS BEEN A INFORMANT FOR MANY YEARS NOW, he ripped terry adams of cocaine worth two hundred and fifty thousand, then spent money on a cruise for himself and daughters, and a high ranking mason, called alex. He is a idiot and low educated, it is common sense that a fool like him, could not stay out of prison for so long. he as no morals, and is a peadophile, he also as little or no money and is a matter of time untill back in prison, settleing down for life in there. The person who set up the quality street gang, was called tony robinson, he ran it as it should, and hired my father as a brain dead heavy, to do is dirty work. when tony died, jimmy swords took over the gang, and my father hated him ever since, my father felt it wa him who was rightful heir and wanted to kill jimmy for this, and one night in a drunken rage picked a fight with jimmy swords and both went for it big time, jimmy swords won, only because jimmy brother was there loey and many other members. what jimmy does not know is my father as a target on his back, ever since and as been giving info about jimmy to special branch. quality street gang, is a ira fundraiser, and many are ira members, and my father knows all about there activities and as been giving info on them for years and soon will be standing in court giving eveidence. My name is john morrissey, johnny morrissey son. And for all you villains who know johnny, ask why is the cameras up, when he knows they are watching, why not take them down then? because not allowed, they want to monitor all. why does he struggle to pay for meals, that goes out to scousers in the sushi bar, but supplies latest equipment and listening devices? which he could not afford! because all devices, have another listener police.

morrisseyiow

Unread post by morrisseyiow » September 10th, 2012, 10:10 am

To blocking, i did not do eight years, got got a five year sentence, and did two years, out for a year, then recalled back to serve rest. and was for one stabbing. which i regret and was strongly sentenced and denied parole because of being johnny morrissey son.

morrisseyiow

Unread post by morrisseyiow » September 10th, 2012, 10:13 am

to angel rose, joanna, is a stupid cocaine head, a brain dead girl, who as a kid, with several potential fathers. and a brother david, who as a child, with a horrible enemy. and for the enemy time is on his side. and does not care about age or gender.

morrisseyiow

Unread post by morrisseyiow » September 10th, 2012, 10:16 am

also blocking, don is poor, he is a pimp and a money lender yes, he is also blind, can only see out of one eye a bit, and if friends with terry, some friend sets one friend to rob the other. also cant read or write. and also a victim of my fathers statements to police.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » September 10th, 2012, 10:28 am

morrisseyiow wrote:also blocking, don is poor, he is a pimp and a money lender yes, he is also blind, can only see out of one eye a bit, and if friends with terry, some friend sets one friend to rob the other. also cant read or write. and also a victim of my fathers statements to police.
welcome to the forum, if you are the real son, then I am sure alot of people will have questions for you.

morrisseyiow

Unread post by morrisseyiow » September 10th, 2012, 12:27 pm

alexalonso, add me on facebook, can see all my pictures, will also put on family pictures, john starchild morrissey. i am the real son, and can prove it, i will also tell you, the reasons for turning on father. the abuse he as gave my mother, and robbing me and her of our wealth inherited from my family, patrick mchale.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » September 11th, 2012, 5:57 pm

morrisseyiow wrote:alexalonso, add me on facebook, can see all my pictures, will also put on family pictures, john starchild morrissey. i am the real son, and can prove it, i will also tell you, the reasons for turning on father. the abuse he as gave my mother, and robbing me and her of our wealth inherited from my family, patrick mchale.
dam, why is he in Spain?

talkcrap
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Rochdale

Unread post by talkcrap » October 14th, 2012, 7:21 am

I am from Rochdale and know of johnny morrisey.

talkcrap

Unread post by talkcrap » October 14th, 2012, 7:53 am

What I have heard and know of johnny, he is a Man, a Man of respect...You say that your his son..What age are you. I know he has been in Spain for over 20 years, he was there with my uncle. You say that your name is Johnny Morrisey, your full of bull mate. your name is Mchale, son of Tracy mchale. why don't you tell us a bit about your uncle David the drunk or your queer uncle Brent, the drunk you stay with when your in Rochdale. Not that you will be coming back as every one knows you are a cowered grass. Every one respected Johnny and still does. You come out with all this rubbish because he does not recognize you as his son and i for one don't blame him. He had your inheritance, ha, every one here knows your Mothers family, all drunks you freak. Your a bitter twisted nut job who can only get recognition by talking Bull and playing the I am his Son card..If johnny is your Dad then I feel sorry for him. does your brother speak to his dad or is he a grass too. I here you are living down south some place with your mother..your nothing but a soft nobody mate who no one gives a flying f/ck about..like it or not Johnny will always be respected up and down the country and throughout Europe. When ever his name is mentioned people smile..go and get a life you nut job..I will be out tonight and collect as much information on you as I can, people already say that your a f/cking weirdo. I only wish he gets to here what your saying you nut job.

talkcrap

Unread post by talkcrap » October 15th, 2012, 4:03 am

I have a update on this Nut job Mchale calling himself Johnny Morriseys Son. I am here with some mates who also know you Mchale. My mate was talking to your uncle Dave Scruffy as he is known. You wasn't in prison you nut job you was in a fu//ing mental home for battering your own Mother and she grassed you and had you put away. You have never worked a day in your life. Your a full blown mental case, I knew you was strange when ever I seen you. You have even threatened to kill your own Grandmother, that's why she has moved back to Rochdale to get out of your way. You have been telling every one that your going to write a book about your supposed Dad, this is why your talking all this shit about him. Even your own uncle is trying to get in touch with Johnny to let him know what your saying. If you ever show your face in Rochdale you grass they will be queuing to have a piece of you. So beware of this Guy Mchale is is a mental case who has spent years in a mental home for beating the sh/t out of his Mother. I have other mates who are going to join this site who know more about this mental case. We are going to let Johnnys daughter Joanna know what you have said, her boyfriend and his mates are going to f/ck you, you like a little bitch.