Canada Gangs: Toronto Area

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 25th, 2008, 2:29 pm

That was me who said it, and homies out in Flemo park are connected to LHP and HOllywood Ru....Chalkfarm got Fruit Town connecs....I hear niggas out in Falstaff(Crip) connected to G Shyne niggas out in Nyc

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 25th, 2008, 2:39 pm

AbzaMane wrote: Also, there is NO comparison between toronto gangs and American ones, esp. Cali. None whatsoever.
THat's not entirely true, alot of us go harder than fake ass 8 ball Crips and 5 Riding Damu in NYC...Cali on some other shit though

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » May 25th, 2008, 7:30 pm

niggas out in Falstaff(Crip) connected to G Shyne niggas out in Nyc
now that u mention nyc, i kno a guy bout my age(17-18) whos from brooklyn now livin in toronto. havent saw him in person since i been to tdot like 2 years ago but i got him on facebook. anyway he was part of "Blood Stone Villainz" over in NY n when he moved to canada apparently he started a set up there. he goes by "OG Villain" aka D.Limit. He say he got connections to LA cause his OG in NY migrated from there. His hood is around kipling&dixon which is in etobicoke.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 26th, 2008, 2:36 pm

OG Cabrini wrote:
niggas out in Falstaff(Crip) connected to G Shyne niggas out in Nyc
now that u mention nyc, i kno a guy bout my age(17-18) whos from brooklyn now livin in toronto. havent saw him in person since i been to tdot like 2 years ago but i got him on facebook. anyway he was part of "Blood Stone Villainz" over in NY n when he moved to canada apparently he started a set up there. he goes by "OG Villain" aka D.Limit. He say he got connections to LA cause his OG in NY migrated from there. His hood is around kipling&dixon which is in etobicoke.
I don't bang out in etb, but I gotta couple homies out there...I'll ask them, I never heard of any bsv up here though...hell, they dont even go hard in NYC, I dont know how he claimin OG now lmao...and at 17 too

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » May 26th, 2008, 4:25 pm

Man i kno wat you sayin. I think this kid thinks he runs the show in toronto cause he came from some NY gang lmao. But anyway i was lookin at his pics n hurrs wat he wrote on one of dem;
at 7:50am on October 31st, 2007
u no maurice pittman? that nigga frum compton california frum LIMEHOOD PIRU wich is in FRUIT TOWN a mad hard set b he then affiliated with otha sets in washington.... once he up here me, him, ma nigga raymond washington n a couple otha niggas gonna try n get the block once rex leaves or wen less rex niggas r dere... we aint gonna try n take-over if deres alot cuz i aint want beef but if its small then we wud try.... sellin lean, weed, cocaine wuteva possible...

boys over his head, i been to rexdale n kno them niggas deep n take their bangin seriously..not sure if he actually went thru with it tho
ps..he aint talkin bout raymond washington the crip founder lol

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 26th, 2008, 4:32 pm

I bet he wasnt even put down on any g shit in NYC anyway b, and lmao...lime hood isnt even clicked up with fruit town..I dunno what he talkin about lmao....limehood go through HHP....He aint gonna be settin up no shop in Rex thats for sure...maybe he run shit in Etb, but that block aint even hard anyway lol

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » May 26th, 2008, 8:02 pm

yea man i think u probly right. i also kno sum boys from around oakwood&vaughn. they all claim they blood, you kno bout any sets round that area?

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Re:

Unread post by razbojnik » July 1st, 2008, 6:13 pm

Azure9920 wrote:That was me who said it, and homies out in Flemo park are connected to LHP and HOllywood Ru....Chalkfarm got Fruit Town connecs....I hear niggas out in Falstaff(Crip) connected to G Shyne niggas out in Nyc
I knew a bunch of people, one of them was this Chinese guy which said his brother was in 18 Bhuddas and his godfather was the boss of the Big Circle Boys lol, and his brother knew Chuckie Akenz, Triads whatever.. Even though both of those gangs are supposed to be rivals. Another one said his uncle was leader of the Malvern crew. Another one said his friend's cousin ran Jane and Finch. I've known people from Crips, Bloods, you name it. I know this guy in the internet who is from Rancho San Pedro, with the tattoo's and all. Another I know which knows members from La Eme, MS-13, 18th Street, Surenos, Wilmas, you name it.. Dodge city crips.. I made a list of about 20-30 gangs and crews in my old neighbourhood of Kennedy and Eglinton, including the KNL gang and I forgot what else. Brown Kingz, AFG Crew, B3, whatever, some were friends, some were rivals, forgot the names. Oh and VVT and Ak Kannon. I knew this guy over the internet he was in the GD's and knew Grape Street Watts Crips in LA.. I know whole bunch of people that were in gang......and others who were in organized crime. My dad's coworker knows Italian mafia folks and lives in Woodridge and his brother is in the Hells Angels. Robert and his brother, credit card scams, the Russian mob, and auto theft, you name it.. Alex and his Russian ciggarette smugglers and the Cango Gas station. Then my brother working for these two Italian guys for Abstolute Destruction Inc. which is probably disbaneded now, maybe some money laundering and crap. Then there was the pederast Ignat Kaneff and his Bulgarian mob friends which probably want him dead than alive, and Rumen Dimitrov which owned Pravda but they ahem hear this 'stole it' from him... And owns Rasputin.. But then there are more of the legitimate guys I know in Toronto.. Like Jewish people I can't name.. Haha funny thing they own hundreds of companies, or control them, businesses, and are in control of billions of dollars. This guy in Cyprus in the import export business, a Macedonian, a son of a family member of a family member of a family member of ours, off shore accounts.. Then you have people in Macedonia, Bulgaria, Serbia, Albania, Greece, Croatia, Bosnia, Romania, Sweden, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, the UK, Ireland, people I know or friends or family that know or I have or whatever in those places involved with that shit, this is just to name a few. There is New Zeland and Australia as well. Did I mention the USA? I know a bunch of people there, well family or friends of family and friends. Like Lazkata's uncle in Atlanta, this guy in Chicago, another in New York, another in Los Angeles, hell in Miami, Texas, Las Vegas, you name it...

Politics, business, organized crime, the military. Where there's power and wealth, chances are I am closely connected or know the person somehow. I'm not speaking out of my ass. It's interesting though. Really is.. Too bad Zdravko died. He was a good karateka, too bad he got shot in the arm by those Bulgarians in Sofia. Good times... Ohhh Slave Angel Ivanovski and Ljube Mandzuko. Guys own the hotels, 8 kilometer, resturaunts, supply the damn town with beer and coca cola, he owns St. Nikole since he has a bunch of clothing factories there...

And just imagine, all these people I've never had to ask for a favour... :D

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Re:

Unread post by razbojnik » July 1st, 2008, 6:16 pm

razbojnik wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:That was me who said it, and homies out in Flemo park are connected to LHP and HOllywood Ru....Chalkfarm got Fruit Town connecs....I hear niggas out in Falstaff(Crip) connected to G Shyne niggas out in Nyc
I knew a bunch of people, one of them was this Chinese guy which said his brother was in 18 Bhuddas and his godfather was the boss of the Big Circle Boys lol, and his brother knew Chuckie Akenz, Triads whatever.. Even though both of those gangs are supposed to be rivals. Another one said his uncle was leader of the Malvern crew. Another one said his friend's cousin ran Jane and Finch. I've known people from Crips, Bloods, you name it. I know this guy in the internet who is from Rancho San Pedro, with the tattoo's and all. Another I know which knows members from La Eme, MS-13, 18th Street, Surenos, Wilmas, you name it.. Dodge city crips.. I made a list of about 20-30 gangs and crews in my old neighbourhood of Kennedy and Eglinton, including the KNL gang and I forgot what else. Brown Kingz, AFG Crew, B3, whatever, some were friends, some were rivals, forgot the names. Oh and VVT and Ak Kannon. I knew this guy over the internet he was in the GD's and knew Grape Street Watts Crips in LA.. I know whole bunch of people that were in gang......and others who were in organized crime. My dad's coworker knows Italian mafia folks and lives in Woodridge and his brother is in the Hells Angels. Robert and his brother, credit card scams, the Russian mob, and auto theft, you name it.. Alex and his Russian ciggarette smugglers and the Cango Gas station. Then my brother working for these two Italian guys for Abstolute Destruction Inc. which is probably disbaneded now, maybe some money laundering and crap. Then there was the pederast Ignat Kaneff and his Bulgarian mob friends which probably want him dead than alive, and Rumen Dimitrov which owned Pravda but they ahem hear this 'stole it' from him... And owns Rasputin.. But then there are more of the legitimate guys I know in Toronto.. Like Jewish people I can't name.. Haha funny thing they own hundreds of companies, or control them, businesses, and are in control of billions of dollars. This guy in Cyprus in the import export business, a Macedonian, a son of a family member of a family member of a family member of ours, off shore accounts.. Then you have people in Macedonia, Bulgaria, Serbia, Albania, Greece, Croatia, Bosnia, Romania, Sweden, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, the UK, Ireland, people I know or friends or family that know or I have or whatever in those places involved with that shit, this is just to name a few. There is New Zeland and Australia as well. Did I mention the USA? I know a bunch of people there, well family or friends of family and friends. Like Lazkata's uncle in Atlanta, this guy in Chicago, another in New York, another in Los Angeles, hell in Miami, Texas, Las Vegas, you name it...

Politics, business, organized crime, the military. Where there's power and wealth, chances are I am closely connected or know the person somehow. I'm not speaking out of my ass. It's interesting though. Really is.. Too bad Zdravko died. He was a good karateka, too bad he got shot in the arm by those Bulgarians in Sofia. Good times... Ohhh Slave Angel Ivanovski and Ljube Mandzuko. Guys own the hotels, 8 kilometer, resturaunts, supply the damn town with beer and coca cola, he owns St. Nikole since he has a bunch of clothing factories there...

And just imagine, all these people I've never had to ask for a favour... :D
Oh and even though I live in Cataraqui and there is the Block 13 gang and the Chip Gizmo guy or whatever the fuck his name is, I have nothing to do with them. The shooting at 3 am we heard has nothing to do with us, neither was those helicopters hovering and the cop cars above Cataraqui since we just moved in the place in March of 2007. Now the dead guy we found upstairs, nothing to do with us. But the pitbull attack, well you could just say my father interviened by hitting him over the head with a shovel...

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Canada Gangs: Toronto Area

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 2nd, 2008, 12:00 pm

Chuckie Akenz is a faggot lol. Fuck you know alotta people though.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 3rd, 2008, 2:28 am

Azure9920 wrote:Chuckie Akenz is a faggot lol. fu-- you know alotta people though.
Hehe and I'm not into that gang shit either. I forgot to mention one of the Tamil guys knows the leaders of Jane-Finch Crew and Jane-Finch Mafia and knows who shot the 17 year old at Jane-Finch Mall in 2005. Also, I read a bit of what you were guys talking about up there, and holy crap. I know a 18 or so year old from Brooklyn with the Bloods here in Toronto as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm guessing it ain't him. Yes he has his own set, it's called One Brown Nation, or 1BN, idk though that was in 2005. Ahh knowing many people. I was afraid that people in the gang shit fully will know more people than I do and challange me on it. My brother has alot of friends that went to Nelson A Boylen CI and they knew people from 18 Bhuddas, Jane-Finch Crew and Mafia, a bunch of others, ahh and what else.. Some Black or Blue Diamond gang or whatever the fuck he said. Gangs + mafia folks. It's interesing though lol..

I've also forgotten alot of people as well... The dad of the guy in Cyprus in the import-export businesses with the offshore accounts and shit has his own furniture store in Etobicoke and uses as Westside said like how Russians use legitimate businesses for a cover up for illigal activities except the guy is Macedonian. They have a huge 1 story house in a upper scale neighbourhood there, I just don't like the location since it's a little bit far from civilization and it's close to an industrial zone.

There is a 100,000 Macedonians in Toronto, out of about 300,000 Macedonians in all of the GTA. 300,000. That's 100,000 per 2 million people. Alot must be involved in this shit even if it's a small percentage like maybe 0.1 percent of the population that's about 300 people and it ain't peanuts. Besides that you have about 250,000 Russian speaking immigrants in Toronto or the GTA as well.... :D

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » July 3rd, 2008, 2:17 pm

Jane-Finch Crew and Jane-Finch Mafia
wtf is that?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 3rd, 2008, 2:35 pm

Babmuk wrote:
wtf is that?
I've never heard of them either, I'm right down there too.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 15th, 2008, 7:37 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
Babmuk wrote:
wtf is that?
I've never heard of them either, I'm right down there too.
Your kidding, right???

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 15th, 2008, 7:46 pm

Nope lol...there's only two sets makin any noise on the strip, Chalkfarm runs EVERYTHING from just above Wilson to where my mans lives on Nelles almost at the end near Bloor....

SmoshBro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Massachusetts
What city do you live in now?: Ontario

Unread post by SmoshBro » July 15th, 2008, 9:58 pm

Which two sets make noise? Ive been down the Jane strip and it seemed like there were alot of different sets. Bloods, Crips, Gators mostly i think.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 16th, 2008, 11:02 am

SmoshBro wrote:Which two sets make noise? Ive been down the Jane strip and it seemed like there were alot of different sets. Bloods, Crips, Gators mostly i think.
Chalkfarm basically runs the strip, Falstaff has like maybe one or two blocks on some side streets off Jane and the Gators kinda got some shit going down at the bottom....

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 16th, 2008, 8:07 pm

Define how a street gang could 'run' a neighbourhood. I never seemed to get that.

Drug dealing? They have people living in that neighbourhood? What makes it 'their' 'territory'?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 17th, 2008, 10:02 am

razbojnik wrote:Define how a street gang could 'run' a neighbourhood. I never seemed to get that.

Drug dealing? They have people living in that neighbourhood? What makes it 'their' 'territory'?
lol, kinda I guess. Let's put it like this, nobody who has a problem with us comes through alone, or even in a group...hell, I haven't seen a Indian come through flagging green in a while....they've moved onto other places I suppose.

ak.7

Unread post by ak.7 » July 17th, 2008, 9:42 pm

U niggaz dunnooo
HWD Rexdalez FINEST

ak.7

Unread post by ak.7 » July 17th, 2008, 9:42 pm

humberwood

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 18th, 2008, 9:45 am

lol

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 18th, 2008, 2:50 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
razbojnik wrote:Define how a street gang could 'run' a neighbourhood. I never seemed to get that.

lol, kinda I guess. Let's put it like this, nobody who has a problem with us comes through alone, or even in a group...hell, I haven't seen a Indian come through flagging green in a while....they've moved onto other places I suppose.
Right.. But this is on a gang to gang basis, people have nothing to be afraid of it being a gang territory because they don't know it's a gang territory??? Hell idk which gang runs Burnhill road near Cataraqui, do you? Is it Block 13? I saw a bunch of shitty graffiti and that's about it. I haven't seen them make any noise. And if it's gang motivated, we won't know because we don't care, yet should we???

Gangs aren't that bad. Personally, especially for a street gang in Toronto, I wouldn't give a shit if I got into a beef. I'm a civilian. 1, 10, 100 of them it doesn't make a difference. They can have guns for all I care it still doesn't make a difference because they are disorganized and flexible, they aren't officially a gang in my books. I would like a bunch of gang members to come and break down my door, we'll kill every single one of them and go free.

What I'm trying to say is I am not afraid of street gangs, yet I do give a shit if I fucked with some organized crime group, especially if they are Russians or Italians because they are known to always keep their promise about killing someone.. HAHHA SRPSKI!!

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 18th, 2008, 5:42 pm

razbojnik wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:

Right.. But this is on a gang to gang basis, people have nothing to be afraid of it being a gang territory because they don't know it's a gang territory??? Hell idk which gang runs Burnhill road near Cataraqui, do you? Is it Block 13? I saw a bunch of _____ graffiti and that's about it. I haven't seen them make any noise. And if it's gang motivated, we won't know because we don't care, yet should we???

Gangs aren't that bad. Personally, especially for a street gang in Toronto, I wouldn't give a shit if I got into a beef. I'm a civilian. 1, 10, 100 of them it doesn't make a difference. They can have guns for all I care it still doesn't make a difference because they are disorganized and flexible, they aren't officially a gang in my books. I would like a bunch of gang members to come and break down my door, we'll kill every single one of them and go free.

What I'm trying to say is I am not afraid of street gangs, yet I do give a shit if I #%@& with some organized crime group, especially if they are Russians or Italians because they are known to always keep their promise about killing someone.. HAHHA SRPSKI!!
Yeah, it was most likely 13, they're from in around there...

lol, you versus 10 people? Nah. Get off? Depends on the circumstances....it's fucked up when it comes to people breaking into your house and you killing them, some people get off, some people get time....

You put OC on too high of a pedestal....they aren't "all that" where if you fuck with them it's instant death....just off the top of my head I can name TONS of people who've flipped on NYC families and lived 10-20 years with no problem....if they really had that much pull, would all these snitches still be alive? No.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 18th, 2008, 6:34 pm

Me vs. 10 people? No I got my dad with me too he can easily take on 20 people and he has before in bar fights and has beaten them. :D

But I'd be the backup with the big ass kitchen knife I got in there... :P

Snitching? Wtf? I'm not talking about snitching damn it.. omg lol you keep understanding everything I write in the wrong sense...

The reason why snitches stay alive is because everyone they snitch on gets put in jail and the snitch gets put into the Witness Protection Program and is guarded 24/7 by federal or local law enforcement agents, but the point is that all the people that were a constant/instant danger to the snitch are now in prison and can't get to the snitch and with surveillance in all prisons recording conversations prisoners have with vistors its hard to set up a hit let alone other circumstances where the hitman takes the money and flees and does nothing...

I'm talking about if I fucked with OC groups WITHOUT SNITCHING, aka punched out some low ranking soldier of a group, which means everyone is scott free to do whatever they deem fit...

Then your fucked.

I don't worry about gangs that much. It's a miracle how the Russians can find you at any place at any time. You are in any area of town yet they come and hit you. I think they are using GPS of some sorts it's really quite a miracle, I'm not talking about car bugs let alone bugs in your clothing. Military technology is quite amazing, eh? :P

The gangs can find you, but that's thanks to everyone being so damn close connected in this city not because it's a small city but the number of overall gang members, gangs and hoods is small, and everyone basiclly hangs out at the same spots(Scarborough Town Center or Jane-Finch Mall for example the reason I don't go here)...

Your thinking about a regular person's mentality that's been Americanized, Azure. You don't know us. We don't give a shit if they are from a gang or if the law says we can't do this legally...

Think about it. 10 gang members storm in my house with guns and try to kill me yet we kill them, what laws did we break and what laws did they break?

They(if they don't kill us they still break these crimes):

1. trespassing on private property
2. destruction of private property
3. attemped murder
4. aggrivated assault
5. illigal possession of firearms and ammunition
6. forcible entry
7. breaking and entering
8. disturbing the peace
9. assault and battery
10. hate crime(since they are most likely of another skin colour)
11. abuse on a minor(since I'm 15 and they are probably over 18)
12. death threat
13. animal abuse(they will probably hit my dog in the process or something)
14. home invasion

and We:

Justifiable homicide, self defense...

What's worse?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 18th, 2008, 7:22 pm

Your dad cannot take on 20 people at the same time, no he can fucking not. It's impossible. Highly fucking impossible. Think about it, even one of them had a knife, how would he defend himself against 19 people at once? Come on. He can be a good fighter, I won't dispute that, I don't know him personally, but 20 people at a time? Be serious here.

I'm pretty sure Sam Gravano isn't in witness protection anymore since he got busted trafficking. I'm sure if LCN was really all so powerful, he wouldn't be alive right now.

What about Michael Franzese? He's not in jail, he lives in California. He's an author, does fucking book signings for christ sakes, still not hit? Damn..I wonder why? Maybe because they know if they kill him a whole bunch of them will go down for murder?

What about the guy who beat the fuck out of John Gotti? Gotti put a hit on him, didn't get carried out. The Brotherhood must not have really respected one of the most powerful Mob bosses in the US, this is multiplied when you consider it was a black guy who did it, and the Brotherhood is extremely racist. Hmmm...

If we take what JohnnyRed said with a grain of salt, apparently the Albanians in NYC jacked a Mob Boss, but he didn't die, did he? Unless I'm mistaken and he's not in prison right now...

Which Russian group are you referring too? There are many of them. Combined, sure they're a force to be reckoned with, alone, there's what, 3 groups that are even worth mentioning? The rest are mostly street level people who make little cash and have little influence over anything.
"Ken Rowe: Canadian businessman and joint owner of Moscow Aerostar Hotel; threatened by the Russian mafia in an attempt to force him out of a joint hotel-airline venture. Mafia at one point entered the hotel with armed men and forced all employees out. Rowe later fought back and seized an Aeroflot aircraft in Montreal to recover his award in a Russian court." Damn, the all powerful Russian Mafia who can seek out anyone at any time actually failed in forcing someone out of business? Interesting....

Or perhaps you're talking about the all powerful Russian's in Miami who work for the Shower Posse? I'm sure if they were all so wonderfully powerful and possess all the latest military technology(which they infiltrated and stole from the heavily guarded military laboratories, right?) wouldn't they maybe be above a black criminal organization?

I don't think you're "Americanized" at all, nor am I....I'm just speaking realistically, you unfortunately continue to live in your little fantasy world where every Macedonian sells tonnes of Coke and can fight 100 people unarmed single-handedly.

Nice list of laws....couple problems though.

Most likely they wouldn't be charged with all those crimes....Break and Enter and attempted/murder would most likely be the only one's they'd actually be charged with. Both are very serious in their own right, and I think both have a maximum penalty of life? Idk about attempted, I know murder does, as does BnE. Hate crime wouldn't come into play here.....you'd have to realistically prove that they targeted you due to race or ethnicity/religion. Just because someone robs someone of a different race doesn't make it a hate crime lol, I really hope that was a joke. You can't be charged with both aggravated assault and assault.. Forcible entry is actually an element of BnE, so if they got charged with Break and enter, forcible entry wouldn't be used, BnE would. Battery is a civil crime, you'd have to sue them for that to actually come into play. It's not a certainty that they'd threaten you, and if they did, it'd get thrown out the window once they actually attempted to kill you. Animal abuse isn't really a law that results in anything more than a fine, it wouldn't be applied. You can't break and enter someone's home and do a home invasion at the same time lol, if you weren't home, it'd be BnE, if you were, it's home invasion...you can't have both.
Abuse of a minor isn't a real law in this instance. If they hit you, it's assault...not abuse lol, the only "abuse of a minor" law in Canada is something pertaining to parenting...and they certainly aren't your parents.

Illegal possession of a firearm? LOL, let me get this straight, your Dad and you alone are going to fight off 20 armed people? LOL, now I've heard everything.

Doesn't really matter what's worse, jail time is jail time, and no offense, you've got quite the mouth with all your name dropping.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 19th, 2008, 9:46 am

EDEN BAKNEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Yeah I did drop alot of names. Here, I'll drop some more:

Vasko Markovski ;) hrhrhrhr..

Yes, he can take on 20 people, he has done it before in the past, bar fights, 20v1 or 20v2 still the same shit, so it's not really a fantasy. But then again you don't know my dad..

You think the 'gangstas' in Toronto are hard? He's faced them plenty of times before and they always got fucked up or they pussied out like little bitches. Be realistic about that he can scare even the toughest person just by yelling let alone using his physical abilities you don't know him...

And you aren't in Bloods. :D

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 19th, 2008, 9:49 am

Not a hate crime????????

So if a white person kills a black person because of some other reason besides hate for the race it's a hate crime even if it's not a damn racial thing but yet if a black person kills a white person it's normal???

That's stupid. That's BS right there...

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 19th, 2008, 9:52 am

Whoa whoa?????

My dad deserves to go to jail for defending himself and our family from a bunch of fucking criminals that have probably killed innocent people before yet a bunch of fucking racist sons of bitches from the jungles in Africa don't???

Come on...

Justifiable homicide is a reason for aquittal, it doesn't matter if he killed a thousand people, as long as all of them were killed in self defense.

Wouldn't our lives be in danger if those 'gangstas' tried to kill us? Isn't it justifiable if we killed them instead?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 19th, 2008, 11:16 am

razbojnik wrote:Not a hate crime????????

So if a white person kills a black person because of some other reason besides hate for the race it's a hate crime even if it's not a damn racial thing but yet if a black person kills a white person it's normal???

That's stupid. That's BS right there...
If I killed a black person because he robbed me, that's not a hate crime, and vice-versa. A crime yes, hate crime? No.

If a black person killed me because I robbed him, it's not a hate crime.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 19th, 2008, 11:18 am

razbojnik wrote:Whoa whoa?????

My dad deserves to go to jail for defending himself and our family from a bunch of #%@&#%@ criminals that have probably killed innocent people before yet a bunch of #%@&#%@ racist sons of women from the jungles in Africa don't???

Come on...

Justifiable homicide is a reason for aquittal, it doesn't matter if he killed a thousand people, as long as all of them were killed in self defense.

Wouldn't our lives be in danger if those 'gangstas' tried to kill us? Isn't it justifiable if we killed them instead?
People who know the law much better than either of us(ie a former Toronto police chief) have went to jail for shooting someone breaking into their house.

I'm not saying it's right, but it's happened before. Personally I'd hire a top notch lawyer and fight it to the highest court I could.

The robbers would most certainly get charged and get jail time if your dad didn't end up killing all of the armed intruders with his bare hands....

SmoshBro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Massachusetts
What city do you live in now?: Ontario

Unread post by SmoshBro » July 19th, 2008, 5:14 pm

Azure9920 wrote: The robbers would most certainly get charged and get jail time if your dad didn't end up killing all of the armed intruders with his bare hands....
haha i died laughing when i read this