Canada gangs (Montreal, Quebec area)

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
Anonymous20

Canada gangs (Montreal, Quebec area)

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 9th, 2004, 2:49 pm

Montreal is a city of about 4 million and is in the French speaking province of Canada. What's active?
Last edited by Anonymous20 on June 12th, 2004, 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shortty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Quebec, Canada gangs (Montreal area)

Unread post by Shortty » June 9th, 2004, 4:05 pm

Only racial gangs like: hatians, Djbouti, and some biker/white supremeists gangs. Some crips/bkloods, but not to the extent of toronto/vancouver/ottawa.

Anonymous20

Re: Quebec, Canada gangs (Montreal area)

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 9th, 2004, 4:39 pm

Yea, im hearing haitians roll deep out there. and they do got bloods and crips. not as bad as Toronto tho.
Can't forget them Hells Angels out there too. Hells Angels have a presence in every major Canadian City
and they got Montreal on Lock

ink_maker

Re: Canada gangs (Montreal, Quebec area)

Unread post by ink_maker » June 14th, 2004, 4:58 pm

I live in montreal and we also have some 18 and 13 and yes there is some blood and some crips but they are almost all wannabe teenager who wear some color to look hard.I am dont consider myself as a banger but I live with a 13 wo come from mexico and I know a lot of people and there is a lot of all talk here.But some are dangerous and we have some O.G.'s that are still bangin with us.

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » June 14th, 2004, 8:19 pm

sri lankan / indian / pakistani gang (fire house crew) knocked the fasack outta some ignorant frat-boy type amerikkans at envy (st-laurent blvd club, usually not violent, r&b mostly) sat night ...it was formula 1 weekend in montreal... looks like south beach strip, but 20 times bigger.

ink_maker

Unread post by ink_maker » June 14th, 2004, 8:26 pm

the gang are very stealthy they stay in their hood and stay hidden they usually dont look for trouble except if you are looking for some

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » June 16th, 2004, 8:55 am

what trips ME out, is that drug warfare has crept it's way to the heart of downtown. like y'all don't see them crackehads 24/7 at guy metro slingin that sh_t. last summer there were 5 (or was it 8?) shootings between fort and atwater (where peeps got HURT)..that's 3 bloks folx. RIGHT DoWNTOWN.. between a big university, and a big colledge, where the rich international students live, and the young executives who still like to party (coke trade).. so i guess wherever ther's $$$ 2 b made, there's folx slingin sumthin! it pisses me off tho cuz it ain't safe no more- and my boy got stabbed last november (completely at random) for his wallet.. my other friend got bullet marks on his car cuz he was parked there... i hear gunshots 2-3 times a month at night, which is a lot for that neighborhood, and considering i'm not home often...
any comments? can u believe there was a add in the paper for elephant man to want VOLUNTEER security to keep watch outside??? what the hell is that all about? that makes no sense!
also, there was an add in the mirror...
http://www.montrealmirror.com/meat/front.html
i'm gonna put that on the main page too..
my friend knows these grrls, and
1)they are NOT cousins
2) they are from middle class (&white) neighborhood in MONTREAL WEST,and both went to private school
3) they have NOT been to africa.

REPRESENT africa, jamaica, and bed-stuy (bedford-stuyvesent, ny, notorious black ghetto)??? what the %$#@! how bout' NDG fool!

this is what i'm talkin bout folx!! go to ny and then claim you're down with whoever u think the bad-boyz are, and are entitled to talk the talk ya heard on TV --- jah-fakanz!! what ya got ta say about that!

ink_maker

Unread post by ink_maker » June 16th, 2004, 2:51 pm

did your heard about the big shootout at St-Michel and fleury it's about 1 or 2 years ago.2 car full of crips go to a parc near my house with ak's , .45 and other big guns to shoot randomly at everybody wo were claming red.this shit was no joke it was crazy !

KeG

Unread post by KeG » June 16th, 2004, 6:06 pm

There's also some asian gangs here in the st.laurent area. But I havn't heard of them doing anything serious.

KeG

Unread post by KeG » June 16th, 2004, 6:16 pm

Also, I think the "blood" and "crips" gangs that were mentioned earlier are actually the Bo Gars and Crackdown Posse. I think they wear red and blue but I'm not sure which one wheres what.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 16th, 2004, 6:50 pm

bo-gars are red and crackdown posse is blue. bo-gars are in east laval and right across the bridge in mtl in that area. last year, some guy got smoked in front of his porch in east laval and another got shot right in the middle of a club (coconut groove i think, same area) just like that, my homie was there when it happened. gang related

ink_maker

Unread post by ink_maker » June 17th, 2004, 7:24 am

I personally know some bo-gars and I dont think it was them.But now all the bo-gars are all in jail the gang is not street active anymore.The bo-gars is an Hell Angel affiliation.Here in Québec Hell Angels is one of the most powerfull club.

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » June 17th, 2004, 12:10 pm

bo-gars r still doin their thing all over the south shore..i was at the 50 cent concert at the molson center last year n there was a frikkin showdown... this year too, but i wasen't there so i don't know who it was.. but who r them guys all in white?? (haitian crew)... neways.. most of these fools r so young, it's triste, homes, but what can u do?? status n sean jon clothin gear + of course totally distorted values that make u a "G" if yer willin ta smoke somebody. i admit that violence in the drug trade is a" necessary" tool for tactic purposes.. but let's admit that props fer vilence is just a sick twisted scheme.. alright.. i'm just bitter cause i've lost nuff people in THE GAME. besides, aren't y'all sick of the biker boyz rakin in the real $$$ n everybody else just ghetto rick enuff ta buy some gold, runnin round like slave messengerz.. while them heads of mafias (bikers are organized crime boyz too) b buyin cottages up north and retiring earl;y from THE GAME with fat pockets while all of us r paying the dearest prices, our lives, family, friends, futures?? aight.. nuff bitchinfer now,, there's a breakdance competition tonight on 900 ontario street.. never been there.

ps- i'm really glad there were no problems at the reggae fest last weekend.. and that all them folks were free ta lift their ganga in the air!! i love canada.. it's so peaceful.. really! paz n enjoy the sunshine.. cheer up.. were getting older!

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 11th, 2004, 12:26 am

Anybody know which asian gang that was that hit up a depanneur I think last week or the week before and that stabbed and chopped with a machette off one of the owner's hand? I remember my cambodian homie talkin to me about some gang in Chinatown called the White Dragons that he knew the leader but I'm not so sure about which are active in that sector too much.

And hey Hyp Notica, seeing u went to the Reggae Fest too, did u check out the Jazz Festival as well? Man, the sun, jazz music and whatnot in the old port, you're right, it's a damn shame most people don't get to just appreciate simple things in life till it's too late..

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 31st, 2004, 5:36 am

a few links, dont have much time

http://www.geocities.com/wiseguywally/HellsAngels.html
http://www.geocities.com/wiseguywally/

and i remember also posting once about the HAs here not being based on color of skin u know, any color could be a Hells, well heres a link to a black guy who was a Hells
http://www.geocities.com/wiseguywally/G ... ooley.html

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » September 5th, 2004, 4:59 am

Howdy Capo. I jumped the fence both daze at the ragga fest! HA! I ain't payin a hundred bucks fer that!! It was nice though... so many little kid dreads running around, all styled up, with green eyes. montreal is so diverse, n the next generation has so many mixed breeds, that it's truly some of the most beautiful people on earth! Went to Sizzla last fri too--really wanted 2 c anthony B much more than S. but didn't show. What the hell does Buju have a record 4 that they won't let him into canadaland? what else is happening around here? i dunno. live cypher hit the mike 1st sun of every mth at luba lounge.. young crowd but fat beats. peace! wish me luck- it's guatemala independence day in Bronx next weekend Garifuna style!

RedDogg

Unread post by RedDogg » September 30th, 2004, 1:52 pm

hey remember 1 thing hells angel its not a street gangs like bloodz and crips its a motar clan no teens ppl ar admit in this sh*t but its separate the majority of crips and crack down posses ar in st-michel and bo gars ar with the bloodz at mtl nord

p.s ar u speaking oly english or u can speak frenchlike me :D

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » October 3rd, 2004, 10:07 pm

Salut!! Mais tu sais que les Hells y ont des ptits ques qui vendent de leur stock, ca fait qui repondent aux motards, ca fait quèune maniere ou autre y sont affilies! En tout cas, je suis tanne du BS a montreal man, avec les machetes, n lil thugs dans ^¨le ghetto¨¨puis... cèest parce que cèest toujours des petits jeunes qui embarquent dans ca, sinon des plus ages qui y ont rien a foutre, juste des crack dealers n BS like that..

too much wanna b hard, because yeah of course theres aspects of ghetto life in mt-REAL, tons of it... theres always ghetto if u look 4 it.. the difference here is that trouble dont come to you, you can avoid it. if yer lookin you will always find, but if u wanna keep a cool head, its so easy ta grow up straight , git a minimum wage payin job at future shop n whatever (or telemarketing like all the english people do here), build up yer car, then get an appartment n shit, like all the other people here. i find ghetto life round these parts are just the seduction of rebelling, being unmotivated (lazy), scared of failure (low self-esteem, so dont actually try to accomplish anything, like hold down a job), or bad role models (older bro inna gang), or yer moms is fucked up (cant pay the electric bill or make sure yer registered 4 school cuz shes too busy gettin drunk n beat up by an asshole u hate, n u have to go to court for breakin a bottle on his face).

canada is so soft, on the most part, but i remeber being 15 when my friend was snatching cars from driveways for a coke dealer who claimed rides as debt payment. stole over 200 cars for sure b4 he turned 16, saw with my own eyes... n his family wasenèt that fucked up.. but got placed in detox as a minor.. ect ect. man i seen so much BS round here, just in cdn, st-henri, burgs, lasalle, blah blah. next guy i know (blue line) had a paranoid fool put a machete to his throat on his 18th birthday in his moms house, n they used 2 do hits together, didnt stick him that day, but got his best homie the week later n puncture his lung, was dead 4 a minute, shocked him back, is all skinny now n walks like a cripple.. no need man, no need. he in the pen now.

so i dunno whatz more to say. seek and you shall find. do like the rest of us. experiment, taste, feel, live. when youve had anough, too many people die, git locked up, dipped, junkies or raped or pregnant, then u wise all up n either turn reborn again christian, Fallum Gong, or Nation of Islam or what not, or have a kid, get a ghetto ass job n work yer way up, or get a job in the very same thing that you feel coulda *saved you* if only youd had it .somethins gotta give somewhere if ya gonna make it alive through this game or gift we LA VIDA LOCA.

RedDogg

Unread post by RedDogg » October 14th, 2004, 7:12 pm

wa ta d bon argument hypn but capo were ar u at laval me im from ste-rose

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » October 27th, 2004, 4:38 pm

jhabite presentement ste-do (c wak jte jure ici man), mais jviens de chomedey, l'abord-a-plouffe, right across cartierville a coté du pont lachapelle

playboyblood

Unread post by playboyblood » October 31st, 2004, 3:46 pm

I LIVE IN LAVAL BUT I USED 2 LIVE IN MONTREAL , THERES IS SOME GANGS IN MONTREAL, LAVAL and LONGUEUIL THAT I KNOW :

- Bo Gars (Bloods affilliated) [ montreal , laval ]
- Crack Down Posse (Crips Affiliation) [ montreal ]
- Playboy Gangster Bloods [ laval,montreal]
- West Side Ballaz Gang [laval] (bloods affilliated)
- Dark Family [Laval] (bloods affiliated)
- Blood For Life [longueuil]
- Black eyed crips [montreal]
- Outlawz Nation cripz [montreal]
- Baby Boy Crips [laval] (defunct)
- Blue 450z Crips [laval]
- West Sidaz [montreal]
- X-treme tuning Crew [longueuil] (crips)
- Young pimp Gangster Crips (wannabes)
- Gun clappin crips (cartier ville , montreal)
- St-laurent Crips (ville st-laurent)
- Asian Young Bloods (montreal)
- Asian Blue Crips (montreal)

etc ...

Theres is a lot of gangs in , i remember last year i've go to longueuil beacause some guys was dissing my girlfriend because she was wearing a red rag ... i've go at Mgr parent school to see all these faggets claiming to be crips , they was like 15 crips and everybodys started to run when they seen me ... shit thats a good example of wannabes crew , this is not like in Los angeles or new york i know some bloods in L.A and N.Y. also in toronto and this is not the same , but i thing theres is some gangs that no kidding too so you dont know who you fucking with in laval there is some guys claiming blood or crip but there is some wannabes and some real ya know ... i was the 101 (leader) in a blood gang in laval but i cant trust nobody man there is some snitches everywhere , but there is more people who claim crip , but the bloods are most violent and active in laval like 742 Playboy gangster bloods who was before the 77st Playboy Gangster bloods against the P.T.P Crips or Baby Boy Crips (defunct)... ya know ... And yeah remember in montreal Bloods stabbed them Phillipinos Kantoz in the metro ... Or bo gars killed a Crip in front of his house with a .12 ...

x PLAYBOY x

B.lue
L.ive
O.nly
O.ne
D.ay

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » October 31st, 2004, 6:41 pm

why so many copycat gangs wanting to import that shit we can do without? :roll:

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » November 2nd, 2004, 7:01 am

iceHS!

Unread post by iceHS! » November 14th, 2004, 8:06 am

playboyblood wrote:I LIVE IN LAVAL BUT I USED 2 LIVE IN MONTREAL , THERES IS SOME GANGS IN MONTREAL, LAVAL and LONGUEUIL THAT I KNOW :

- Bo Gars (Bloods affilliated) [ montreal , laval ]
- Crack Down Posse (Crips Affiliation) [ montreal ]
- Playboy Gangster Bloods [ laval,montreal]
- West Side Ballaz Gang [laval] (bloods affilliated)
- Dark Family [Laval] (bloods affiliated)
- Blood For Life [longueuil]
- Black eyed crips [montreal]
- Outlawz Nation cripz [montreal]
- Baby Boy Crips [laval] (defunct)
- Blue 450z Crips [laval]
- West Sidaz [montreal]
- X-treme tuning Crew [longueuil] (crips)
- Young pimp Gangster Crips (wannabes)
- Gun clappin crips (cartier ville , montreal)
- St-laurent Crips (ville st-laurent)
- Asian Young Bloods (montreal)
- Asian Blue Crips (montreal)

etc ...

Theres is a lot of gangs in , i remember last year i've go to longueuil beacause some guys was dissing my girlfriend because she was wearing a red rag ... i've go at Mgr parent school to see all these faggets claiming to be crips , they was like 15 crips and everybodys started to run when they seen me ... shit thats a good example of wannabes crew , this is not like in Los angeles or new york i know some bloods in L.A and N.Y. also in toronto and this is not the same , but i thing theres is some gangs that no kidding too so you dont know who you #%@&#%@ with in laval there is some guys claiming blood or crip but there is some wannabes and some real ya know ... i was the 101 (leader) in a blood gang in laval but i cant trust nobody man there is some snitches everywhere , but there is more people who claim crip , but the bloods are most violent and active in laval like 742 Playboy gangster bloods who was before the 77st Playboy Gangster bloods against the P.T.P Crips or Baby Boy Crips (defunct)... ya know ... And yeah remember in montreal Bloods stabbed them Phillipinos Kantoz in the metro ... Or bo gars killed a Crip in front of his house with a .12 ...

x PLAYBOY x

B.lue
L.ive
O.nly
O.ne
D.ay

jesus chirst this is FUCKING SAD!!!!!!

iceHS!

Unread post by iceHS! » November 14th, 2004, 8:09 am

dude asian crips and Bloods...give us all a fuking break from your Bs..

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » November 17th, 2004, 1:29 pm

playboyblood wrote:ya know ... And yeah remember in montreal Bloods stabbed them Phillipinos Kantoz in the metro ...
Filipino Kantoz? As in Kantoz Boyz Crew? We got that here in Vancouver too.

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » November 23rd, 2004, 11:32 pm

man i just read y'all talk: capo n red..whatcha call that: joule right^^ never seen gansta taklk in french!!!

en tout cas... plein d'BS arrive dans lecoin ces jours ci y me semble.. je ne sais pas dans quel coin que vous vous tenez ni avec quel type de crew ca fait que je n'ose pas rien dire. i'll tell you one thing though... INK whatever his name is izza FAKAH>... cuz when i talked some shyt on page one, i made up the name of a paki gang (ta avoid naming names) ta see who would come off on some bunk azz shyttalkin, n he came on with some shyt bout how active they were!!!!!!!!! sorry ink, but youve been EXPOSED!!!!! ''' now yer gonna hafta rejoin on sum otha fake name ta gain back the respect offered a strangah right^^

CyKo_ThuG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CyKo_ThuG » November 24th, 2004, 6:37 pm

Yo wassup all?? It's crazy that theres people from Chomedey in hea. I live near 100th Ave and Samson. Any1 from that area wanna talk hit me up on aim or send PM.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » November 24th, 2004, 7:34 pm

u from 100th ave and samson? lol u greek, armenian, portuguese?

CyKo_ThuG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CyKo_ThuG » November 24th, 2004, 7:52 pm

Nah nah nah ... chu québécois man. We're a minority here lol But i dont care about race or origins wtv. Anyway I came into this site by accident. I'm not in a gang or anything just like to talk about gangsta music and otha stuff.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » November 24th, 2004, 8:47 pm

meme chose ici man. quebecois qui check de linfo et juste chiller ha. no wannabeing bs man, c cool comme ca. moi jhabite presentement ste-do, mais avant jhabitais 73ave juste a coté de st-max. tallait a st-max man? quel age ta? PM hey en passant pour dla muzik check http://www.wcrydaz.com , tu vas avoir du hookup labas haha passe linfo pour quon soit plus qune ptite minorité ici lol

CyKo_ThuG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CyKo_ThuG » November 24th, 2004, 9:38 pm

ight c'est chill man. Thx pour le site. Peace homie