Top 5 most organized syndicate

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by Dobre » July 15th, 2009, 4:08 pm

CheGuevara wrote: one guy is white with chinese eyes, one guy is brown, one guy looks arabic, one guy looks japanese, one guy mongolian, one guy deformed completely.
How ironic

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » July 15th, 2009, 6:19 pm

albanians look like there between french and turks..no offense to the french or turks

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 15th, 2009, 7:39 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:albanians look like there between french and turks..no offense to the french or turks
aren't you tired of being insulted man? do you really need to start an ethnicity race?

dutchland!

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 15th, 2009, 7:40 pm

Dutch gay gang spreads HIV through rape and injecting contaminated blood

A gay gang that allegedly lured victims on the Internet and drugged them and raped them to infect them with the HIV virus has shocked the Netherlands.

Police say they have arrested three gay men after four victims, aged 25 to 50, accused them of rape and premeditated bodily harm.

In some cases, the victims were raped and then injected with HIV positive blood.

A fourth man who allegedly supplied the three suspects with several litres of GHB, the date-rape drug, and ecstasy tablets was also arrested.

Health Minister Ab Klink described the case as “horrible.”

One of the suspects is a male nurse, and each suspect faces up to 16 years in prison.

Police and prosecutors say that since the case has hit the media spotlight, eight more victims have come forward.

Ronald Zwarter, the police chief of Groningen, where the alleged crimes took place, said two of those accused had confessed.

He told AFP: “Their motive was that it excited them.”

Said Henk Krol, the editor of a gay magazine Gaykrant said: “These people were drugged, it’s therefore rape, pure and simple. It’s shameful, disgusting and terrifying. Those who did this are crazy.”

The men were invited to gay orgies via the Internet, and were drugged via drinks when they arrived.

Meanwhile, many have blamed gay orgies frequent in the Netherlands for a steady increase in HIV/AIDS rates.

Critics have worried that a case this extreme may have a negative affect on liberal views on gay rights in the country, where same-sex marriage has been legal for six years.

A 2006 European poll found Dutch support for gay rights to be the highest in Europe at 82%.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » July 15th, 2009, 7:49 pm

wow big deal 3 gay dutch guys....who cares about gay people theres gay albanians too like you..

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 15th, 2009, 8:03 pm

there is many more. only 3 were arrested.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » July 15th, 2009, 8:10 pm

lol whatever

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 16th, 2009, 8:13 pm

CheGuevara wrote:there is many more. only 3 were arrested.
albanian mafia in skopje

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » July 16th, 2009, 8:14 pm

The Albanian Mafia otherwise known as the Down Syndrome mafia

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 16th, 2009, 8:22 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:The Albanian Mafia otherwise known as the Down Syndrome mafia
Deformed, diseased, dying DNA.

goldy156
What city do you live in now?: Portland

Unread post by goldy156 » July 16th, 2009, 8:31 pm

The gay mafia huh? And they used the "date rape" drug that teenagers were using here in America in the teeny bopper clubs a few years ago. That is interesting. Was a requirement to have HIV to be in the gang?

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » July 16th, 2009, 8:38 pm

there is no gay gang ...he is simply trying to use it to insult me

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 17th, 2009, 8:11 am

DutchGangster69 wrote:there is no gay gang ...he is simply trying to use it to insult me
lol you shouldn't take it as an insult unless you really are gay

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 17th, 2009, 3:33 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:there is no gay gang ...he is simply trying to use it to insult me

yes, the police made it up and arrested three innocent people.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Unread post by VostokSila » July 19th, 2009, 3:36 am

this made no fvcking sense. ok take the picture and draw arrows on who looks arabic in that picture. i say two, you say seven. prove me wrong and make arrows on the picture.
if i had creditability with you people i would have to be the dumbest person alive.
You contradict yourself again. You already are the dumbest person alive, but you have no credibility with us.
albanians are illyrians. a small, small, small portion of them mixed.
wishful thinking.
go find me a single picture of an albanian women with a beard.
lol she doesn't have a beard, but she looks like man 100% lol
You say it's not an albanian woman? here.. http://www.everyculture.com/multi/A-Br/ ... icans.html
because of the communist collapse and then the 1997 anarchy and then the 1999 refugee crisis
bla bla bla.. Bosnia had it worse than you and they are better now. lol stop making dumbass excuses.
Russians were infected by outsiders, Albanians were the center of sex deseases in the early 1900 and before Hoxha took over.
of course it doesn't. rationale doesn't exist in your head
No, dumbass speculations don't exist in my head. lol always funny to hear that shit coming from you.

BLUEYES

Unread post by BLUEYES » July 19th, 2009, 10:16 am

In your opionion, who is the top 5 organized syndicate in the world? I'm not speaking in general (ex: Italian OC,Russian OC,etc.) but specific (ex:14K Triad,The Outfit, Black Mafia Family,etc.).
1) Cosa Nostra

2) Yamaguchi-Gumi

3) 14K

4) 'Ndrangheta

5) United Bamboo

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 19th, 2009, 6:26 pm

VostokSila wrote:Image
i hope this is proof to everyone on here that you're a moron 100%. the funniest part about this is you have a red arrow on a blonde haired kid.
wishful thinking.
lol, what an idiot.
lol she doesn't have a beard, but she looks like man 100% lol
You say it's not an albanian woman? here.. http://www.everyculture.com/multi/A-Br/ ... icans.html
so this is proof that all albanian women look like men? one picture? this girl does not even look like a man. i asked you to find me a picture of an albanian women with a beard. do you really for one second believe that i can't go on google and in 5 seconds get a picture of a fvcking ugly russian chick?
bla bla bla.. Bosnia had it worse than you and they are better now. lol stop making dumbass excuses.
Russians were infected by outsiders, Albanians were the center of sex deseases in the early 1900 and before Hoxha took over.
if you're talking about the bosnian-croatian war, yes it was worse than the anarchy in 1997. but economy wise, albania endured more in these last 20 years. the bosnian war started right when communism collapsed there. the war was over, the un helped restore the country and it's economy has been rising ever since. albania had no help from the un in the beginning, then 1997 set in and then 1mn albanians from kosova came into albania which sank the economy even lower than it was. and it was at rock bottom already.

albanians were the center of sex diseases now? do you have proof of this or are you just talknig out your ass like you always do? hiv, infection and other stuff doesn't exist in albania. while russia is the biggest hiv infected place after africa. that's sad. you're people are dirty.
No, dumbass speculations don't exist in my head. lol always funny to hear that shit coming from you.
there is no specualtion about it. it's solid fact. 100 years under the serbian government. why didn't the kosovars mix? according to you, albanians mixed with every government that occupied them. it must have been only these last 100 years that they didn't mix. every other time, they did. except for this once. you're so smart vostok. you must be semion's advisor, that's how smart you are.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » July 28th, 2009, 3:36 pm

i hope this is proof to everyone on here that you're a moron 100%. the funniest part about this is you have a red arrow on a blonde haired kid.
That kid has middle eastern face. He's like 5? 4? In a few years he will have dark hair, that's fact. I seen many arab kids with hair like his. Nothing you can say changes the fact that you are a mix-bread race of whores, even more than the Russian women you talk so much about.
this girl does not even look like a man
goats are sexy!!!!!! XDDD
i asked you to find me a picture of an albanian women with a beard
god damnit... lucky for you she shaved that morning before she had her photo shot.
if you're talking about the bosnian-croatian war, yes it was worse than the anarchy in 1997. but economy wise, albania endured more in these last 20 years. the bosnian war started right when communism collapsed there. the war was over, the un helped restore the country and it's economy has been rising ever since. albania had no help from the un in the beginning, then 1997 set in and then 1mn albanians from kosova came into albania which sank the economy even lower than it was. and it was at rock bottom already.
Im talking about the war in Bosnia from 92 to 95, it had 3 sides, not only Bosnia-Croatia you idiot. Lol yea, Im sure in Economy Albania was worse, especially when u take the fact of a war that claimed around 200,000 lifes and went for 3 years, not to mention refugees. The 1997 riots in Albania were shorter, had less casualties. It's their own fault if Albanians like to live in shit and piss, it's their fault the economy was as bad as you say. But fact is, Bosnia had it worse, Albania got ALOT of aid, not to mention Kosovo. Still Bosnia is a better country than Albania, why? Only god can answer that question lmao.
albanians were the center of sex diseases now? do you have proof of this or are you just talknig out your ass like you always do? hiv, infection and other stuff doesn't exist in albania. while russia is the biggest hiv infected place after africa. that's sad. you're people are dirty.
Yes I do, I will show it to you when I will find it. But me and you both know that it is the trut. My people are dirty? lol your people are like the primitive humans who live in fuckin caves, and marry animals because the women look worse than pigs. My people are dirty? lol you are the one to talk u little shit stain.
there is no specualtion about it. it's solid fact.
No, you being a moron is a 100% fact. This is BS like everything else that's coming out of you.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 28th, 2009, 4:17 pm

VostokSila wrote:That kid has middle eastern face. He's like 5? 4? In a few years he will have dark hair, that's fact. I seen many arab kids with hair like his. Nothing you can say changes the fact that you are a mix-bread race of whores, even more than the Russian women you talk so much about.
yep, the guy has a middle eastern face because vostok the historian said so. okay, i'll pretend a russian didn't just insult albanians for being mixed to save YOU from embarassment.
this girl does not even look like a man
goats are sexy!!!!!! XDDD
i hope this shows anyone looking what type of smart person you are.
i asked you to find me a picture of an albanian women with a beard
god damnit... lucky for you she shaved that morning before she had her photo shot.
so in other words, you don't have a single picture of an albanian woman with a beard like you claimed they all do?
Im talking about the war in Bosnia from 92 to 95, it had 3 sides, not only Bosnia-Croatia you idiot. Lol yea, Im sure in Economy Albania was worse, especially when u take the fact of a war that claimed around 200,000 lifes and went for 3 years, not to mention refugees. The 1997 riots in Albania were shorter, had less casualties. It's their own fault if Albanians like to live in shit and piss, it's their fault the economy was as bad as you say. But fact is, Bosnia had it worse, Albania got ALOT of aid, not to mention Kosovo. Still Bosnia is a better country than Albania, why? Only god can answer that question lmao.
i don't know where you got 200,000 lifes from but the total death toll was 90,000-95,000. not to mention like i said, the un intervened and helped stablise the country. the process was quick because bosnians for some reason agreed to a triumvirate sort of ruling. from there and then, it was 14 years of the economy rising. albania was fine until 1997 when the army was stripped of it's weapon. this is the part that you're ignorant of (well not really because i told you but you don't mention it because you want to be stupid instead of have a decent debate). the country had no military to enforce the rule of law. from 1997 to 1999. it was a totally lawless country. anything went. 1999 saw the arrival of 1mn kosovar refugees which drained the rock bottom economy even worse. 2001, they went back to kosova. since 2001, albania has been increasing in economy 6-10% every year. but if the military was not stripped of it's weapons. albania would have seen the fastest economy increase in the balkans by twice as much. it would have been like slovenia right now. the army is needed for the rule of law. a country without law can't see improvement.
Yes I do, I will show it to you when I will find it. But me and you both know that it is the trut. My people are dirty? lol your people are like the primitive humans who live in fuckin caves, and marry animals because the women look worse than pigs. My people are dirty? lol you are the one to talk u little shit stain.
no i don't know this is true. i know enver hoxha drained swamps and cleaned up the country but i never heard that albania had a disease problem prior to the hoxha takeover because it didn't exist. since you seem to have heard it. prove it. meanwhile, i can keep saying russia is the second biggest hiv infected country in the world and i can keep saying russian women bitch slap their husbands because look at the high divorce rate in the country and i can keep sayign russians are weak morally because they have a huge drug problem and i can keep saying russians are weak because they have a huge suicide problem and i can keep saying russian women are whores because they are the absolute symbol for prostitution and i can keep saying russians are lazy because many people are starving. i can say all these things based on proof :)
No, you being a moron is a 100% fact. This is BS like everything else that's coming out of you.
check for yourself. or ask razbojnik the dumbass if kosovars mixed. even he admitted that albanians refuse to mix with neighboring populations. and if he admits something like that about albanians. it must be true because he doesn't even admit albanians are white.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 28th, 2009, 4:28 pm

CheGuevara wrote:check for yourself. or ask razbojnik the dumbass if kosovars mixed. even he admitted that albanians refuse to mix with neighboring populations. and if he admits something like that about albanians. it must be true because he doesn't even admit albanians are white.
Wow. Just wow. Albanians do mix, but for the most part, no, they don't. That still doesn't change the fact they they mix with Serbs, Montegrins and Macedonians or anyone else for that matter.

Also, I'll admit that most of the mixing was done through forceful means, aka rape. Now we know who the Turks loved to rape the most.

On the other hand, if you've heard of Albanization, it pretty much debunks every single myth about Albanian mixture being involuntary.

The idea of Albanization is assymilation, but Albanian style. Who are the main targets of Albanization?

During censuses in the former Yugoslavia, many Roma would be registered as Albanian, identifying with Albanian culture as opposed to the Christian Serbian culture[2]. It is also talked about in reference to the Torbashis, a Muslim Slavic minority in the Republic of Macedonia, and the Gorani people in southern Kosovo with often albanized surnames[3].

When discussing Kosovo, Albanisation is often used to describe the demographic shift, whereby Albanians as a percentage of the population increase whilst Serbs and other minority groups decrease. Generally not considered to be a deliberate policy, this phenomenon has resulted due to a diversity of factors. Commencing from the time of Turkish conquest of the Balkans, the Slavic Christian element suffered greatly in Kosovo because the region was often a battleground between Serbia (and its European supporters) and Turkey. Either during battle or the harsh Turkish reprisals for insurgency, many Slavs were killed. Many more migrated north to safer lands. In turn, more and more Albanians settled Kosovo as many had converted to Islam and gained important positions within the Turkish regimen. Of the remaining Slavic Christian populace, many converted to Islam to escape discriminatory taxes and social practices. Islamification opened the door to Albanization, since 90% of Kosovar Albanians are Muslim.

Even with the defeat of Turkey and the re-acquisition of Kosovo by Serbia in the early 20th century, Albanians remained the dominant demographic. This was maintained until the present time due to socio-political factors. Being a region where Turkish rule was most firmly established, it was the most backward region of the newly created Yugoslavia. Thus many Serbs chose to leave the area to more socio-economically developed regions. Coupled with this was the very high birth rate of Albanians, who often had up to ten children per family.

With the escalation of ethnic tension in the 1980s, reports of harassment of Serbs by the Albanian majority increased. Now, after the NATO intervention and the declaration of independence, there are reports of continued harassment of the Serbian minority and desecration of Christian churches and relics.

Keywords: Roma, Turks.

GYPSIES AND TURKS.

FUCKING GYPSIES.

Muslim Macedonians, oh what...a Slavic Muslim? A Bosnian? You mean a Turk in Bosnia speaking Serbo-Croatian? I have Muslim Macedonian friends and one of them, his dad owns a resturaunt, he told me how he went to some hills on the Macedonian-Serbian(Kosovo) border above Kumanovo and how UCK troops escorted him to some butcher place where the leader guy gave him several free packs of meat and smiled, as if they were closer than his own.

My friend's dad on the other hand, looked at him suspiciously, seeing if they might kill my friend and his dad.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 28th, 2009, 4:31 pm

Honestly, it's better to be a Serb or a Bulgarian than an Albanian.

So calling me a Serbo-Bulgarian isn't really an insult lol..

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » July 29th, 2009, 4:02 am

yep, the guy has a middle eastern face because vostok the historian said so.
No, because I see them faces here every fuckin day. Babmuk would agree with me aswell.
i'll pretend a russian didn't just insult albanians for being mixed to save YOU from embarassment.
Jesus christ, Im not trying to insult you. Im saying a fact. It is you who takes it as an insult, because I destroyed your fantasy of Albanians being tough and pure bloods.
i hope this shows anyone looking what type of smart person you are.
This proves Albanians taste in women.
so in other words, you don't have a single picture of an albanian woman with a beard like you claimed they all do?
I could ask you for a family picture, Im sure that it will prove me right.
albania was fine until 1997 when the army was stripped of it's weapon. this is the part that you're ignorant of
You said that Albania was a shithole until 1997, you blamed the fall of communism. Now you say it was fine.. see why I don't bother with you anymore?
i can keep saying russia is the second biggest hiv infected country in the world
The US has more HIV infected people than Russia lmao. So does China, so does India so does Brazil so does many African countries.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... ld_map.PNG
i can keep saying russian women bitch slap their husbands because look at the high divorce rate in the country
High divorce rates don't prove shit lmao. Panama has a higher divorce rate than Russia and?
can keep sayign russians are weak morally because they have a huge drug problem and i can keep saying russians are weak because they have a huge suicide problem
Russia is home to over 100 different nationality groups, it doesn't mean that RUSSIANS are the only ones to kill themselfes. Russians make up only like 75% of the pop. Kazakhs who are a big minority in Russia have a big suicide rate in their home land, Kazakhstan. What does this tell you? Don't forget that Many cases are "misunderstood" as suicide to cover murder. Or accident, unless someone leaves a note in his hand writing you cannot know for 100% that it was suicide.
Drugs are in high numbers because of pop. 5 percent of 137 million who are using drugs is higher than 5% of 3 million that are using drugs. Show me a source that sais Russia has a big percent of drug users.
i can keep saying russians are lazy because many people are starving
That's really funny because Albania has a bigger unemployment rate than Russia.
i can say all these things based on proof
as I proved to you now, no you can't. pig fucker.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 29th, 2009, 6:40 am

Pension thief's brief guide on STD's:

Be it AIDS, Hepatitis, Herpes etc.

You should take a look at the signs..

For example, if your dick gets hard looking at a girl even though she isn't naked, if your piss is any other color than yellow, if your dick is smaller than an inch, if no one wants to be around you or be your friend or if girls get nauseated in your presence...

Then it's time to check if you might be infected with an STD, it's recommended to visit a phsychiatrist.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's to friends...

Next time you can say Don Bonavena was here...

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 1st, 2009, 3:33 pm

VostokSila wrote:No, because I see them faces here every fuckin day. Babmuk would agree with me aswell.
albania is only 95% albanian. that kid might not have even been albanian. i know the two at the back are either aromanian or vlachs but what good would it do to point that out to you? you would just say BS and put in your own little theory.
Jesus christ, Im not trying to insult you. Im saying a fact. It is you who takes it as an insult, because I destroyed your fantasy of Albanians being tough and pure bloods.
albanians, like every single other ethnicity in the world is not the direct and only descandents of the proto-albanian tribe that first travelled to europe.
This proves Albanians taste in women.
one ugly picture of an albanian woman in her late 20's, early 30's proves albanian women are nasty? you're a genius.
I could ask you for a family picture, Im sure that it will prove me right.
so again, for the third time, you don't have a single picture of an albanian woman with a beard like you claimed they all have? way to go on looking like an asshole.
You said that Albania was a shithole until 1997, you blamed the fall of communism. Now you say it was fine.. see why I don't bother with you anymore?
when did i claim albania was bad before 1997? was 1997 good or something? give me one time where i've ever said something to that effect.
The US has more HIV infected people than Russia lmao. So does China, so does India so does Brazil so does many African countries.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... ld_map.PNG
wikipedia, you're so credible. russia is the second biggest infected country in terms of hiv. right after africa the continent. not african countries. numerous sources say this. wikipedia took the government number which even you yourself claimed was false as it was really like triple as high. you, at one point even agreed russia was the second biggest hiv infected country in the world after africa.
High divorce rates don't prove shit lmao. Panama has a higher divorce rate than Russia and?
it means panamese woman are very liberal, selfish and bitchy just like russian woman. maybe panamese men are bitches like russian men too. "you always blame everything on me." looooool. priceless.

how it's done :D
Russia is home to over 100 different nationality groups, it doesn't mean that RUSSIANS are the only ones to kill themselfes. Russians make up only like 75% of the pop. Kazakhs who are a big minority in Russia have a big suicide rate in their home land, Kazakhstan. What does this tell you? Don't forget that Many cases are "misunderstood" as suicide to cover murder. Or accident, unless someone leaves a note in his hand writing you cannot know for 100% that it was suicide.
Drugs are in high numbers because of pop. 5 percent of 137 million who are using drugs is higher than 5% of 3 million that are using drugs. Show me a source that sais Russia has a big percent of drug users.
lmaoooo, yes, the russians are not killing themselves at all. it's the minorities only. this is why russia will be 100mn people in 2050 and 66mn in 2100 :D:D:D and 44mn in 2150 :D:D
That's really funny because Albania has a bigger unemployment rate than Russia.
yes it is, and the wage in russia is much higher than in albania as well. but go and find me starving albanians in albania if you can :)

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 1st, 2009, 6:35 pm

>albania is only 95% albanian. that kid might not have even been albanian. i know the two at the back are either aromanian or vlachs but what good would it do to point that out to you? you would just say BS and put in your own little theory.

lol

This is a Vlach

This is his Vlach uncle

These are Vlach teenagers

Red arrows to Vlachs, ok the guy center left is kinda Arab style but the kid on center right is whiter than most Macedonians. Black X marks the spot for the Macedonian that looks Germanic-Albanian(big nose, big eyes, ugly face, bad skin - Albanian features/blue eyes, blonde hair - Germanic features). Red X marks the spot for the son of

Red arrows for a Vlach boy and girl. The girl looks like she came out of a hentai I mean an anime, dragonball z type shit, her eyes, damn. Red X marks the spot for quazimodo.

>albanians, like every single other ethnicity in the world is not the direct and only descandents of the proto-albanian tribe that first travelled to europe.

Proto-Albanian tribe = Chechens/Azeris/Armenians/Georgians/Kurds

Vlachs

http://www.imninalu.net/myths-Vlach.htm

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » August 14th, 2009, 5:01 am

albania is only 95% albanian. that kid might not have even been albanian. i know the two at the back are either aromanian or vlachs but what good would it do to point that out to you? you would just say BS and put in your own little theory.
LOOOOOOLLLLL do you see what you are typing? ONLY 95%?? lmao, you find out whats wrong with what you said.
that kid "MIGHT" not have been? u see how you base your claims on assuming BS? and how the fuck u know if the other kids are aromanian or vlach? you're one retarded monkey.
one ugly picture of an albanian woman in her late 20's, early 30's proves albanian women are nasty? you're a genius.
No, but you said before that she's not ugly.. this proves what kind of shit you are used to.. Albanian women, maybe you like how they look but no one else does. disgausting.
way to go on looking like an ahole.
lmao.. you're a master of it.
when did i claim albania was bad before 1997?
there is a thread where you said clearly that albania was bad even before 97.
russia is the second biggest infected country in terms of hiv. right after africa the continent. not african countries. numerous sources say this.
what sources?
wikipedia took the government number which even you yourself claimed was false as it was really like triple as high. you, at one point even agreed russia was the second biggest hiv infected country in the world after africa.

How the fuck do u know what Wikipedia took? again with assumptions bitch.. go to the link and see references.
it means panamese woman are very liberal, selfish and bitchy just like russian woman. maybe panamese men are women like russian men too. "you always blame everything on me." looooool. priceless.
lol you have no fucking base for what you said now.. u know it.
also, the picture you showed shows the real beuty of albaner women lmao, I cant even know who is the women and who is the man XDD.
lmaoooo, yes, the russians are not killing themselves at all. it's the minorities only. this is why russia will be 100mn people in 2050 and 66mn in 2100 :D:D and 44mn in 2150 :D
Russia = different people. This talks not only about Russians. in the show he did not say "RUSSIANS ONLY".
yes it is, and the wage in russia is much higher than in albania as well. but go and find me starving albanians in albania if you can
lol that's like finding a black man in kenya.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 14th, 2009, 9:55 am

CheGuevara wrote:albania is only 95% albanian. that kid might not have even been albanian.
lol

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 14th, 2009, 4:07 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:albania is only 95% albanian. that kid might not have even been albanian.
lol

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » August 14th, 2009, 5:58 pm

thats the most non entertaing rap video i'vee ever seen

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 14th, 2009, 6:50 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:thats the most non entertaing rap video i'vee ever seen
You mispelled entertaining. On the other hand, the video is crap. The song is crap. I just listen the first 2 minutes and change the song, the first part where Vanko 1 raps is good, the piano part, then the girls until they start repeating themselves, and the beat is good. That's it.

Ohh man, drunk, drinking, smoking, singing, with AK47's and mobsters all over the place, to this song, shooting in the air

Good part starts after 1:15

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » August 14th, 2009, 7:13 pm

MUST BE THE MACEDONIAN CULTURE IN YOU

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight