SEX AND STD's

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

SEX AND STD's

Unread post by Mcminister » February 26th, 2008, 7:55 pm

ey i thought id dedicate this section for people who have questions bout sex and wana discuss it...also to ask my question n see wats yallz views n shit.

do ya'll think you can get AIDS or HIv through Oral Sex?

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » February 27th, 2008, 6:51 pm

shiit am i the only nigga that don wana use a condom while gettin head

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » March 17th, 2008, 7:04 pm

If the person your messing around with has HIV, there could be a possibility that you could contract HIV too, especially if that person has small cuts or open sores that you may not know about. The virus could be in semen or vaginal fluid, not just blood.

It's always best to know your partner (that doesn't always help if they lie), suspicious or premiscous types are more of a risk. In the end, it's not worth the ass. HIV can turn to AIDS, and you'll die and slow miserable nasty death.

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: somewhere

Re: SEX AND STD's

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » July 28th, 2008, 11:51 pm

Mcminister wrote:ey i thought id dedicate this section for people who have questions bout sex and wana discuss it...also to ask my question n see wats yallz views n shit.

do ya'll think you can get AIDS or HIv through Oral Sex?
yes but intercorse is the most common way then anal then oral. getting herpes from oral is more common then getting aids from oral

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re:

Unread post by Mcminister » August 28th, 2008, 10:44 am

Common Sense wrote:If the person your messing around with has HIV, there could be a possibility that you could contract HIV too, especially if that person has small cuts or open sores that you may not know about. The virus could be in semen or vaginal fluid, not just blood.

It's always best to know your partner (that doesn't always help if they lie), suspicious or premiscous types are more of a risk. In the end, it's not worth the ass. HIV can turn to AIDS, and you'll die and slow miserable nasty death.

but wudnt that go for people that kiss people with AIDS too??....and i heard there has never been a dignosed person who contracted the disease thru kissing.

and yea ive seen a person die from Aids its nasty....fo real and ain worth it in the end of the day...

getting herpes from oral is more common then getting aids from oral
can u get herpes even if the grl ain havin an outbrake..during oral sex

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Re:

Unread post by razbojnik » August 28th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Mcminister wrote:shiit am i the only nigga that don wana use a condom while gettin head
LOL

What's the use of getting head if she can't suck your bare dick??? What's the pleasure for a girl sucking on rubber??? It's just awkward...

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Re:

Unread post by razbojnik » August 28th, 2008, 12:31 pm

Mcminister wrote:but wudnt that go for people that kiss people with AIDS too??....and i heard there has never been a dignosed person who contracted the disease thru kissing.
I asked a few people the same question, they said no. I thought the same, though...

The first thing before getting to actual sex is kissing then making out with the girl, so would it be logical to catch AIDS before you actually get to the fucking???

It's just not meant to be...

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » August 28th, 2008, 5:05 pm

The first thing before getting to actual sex is kissing then making out with the girl, so would it be logical to catch AIDS before you actually get to the #%@&#%@???
dats the thing ...even wen u bout to get head...sometimes the trick mite kiss you....i mean shiit most the times its kissin then ...head ..so if i already kissed teh grl there is no use of worrying obut her givin me AIDS/HIV thru her suckin my dick..coz i already hve it or dont

What's the pleasure for a girl sucking on rubber??? It's just awkward...
yeaaa ....n 70% of grls give some stiff dick suckin that ain worth shit witout the condom ...picture with... u might as well fuck her or tell her to give u a hand job

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » August 28th, 2008, 7:12 pm

Mcminister wrote:
The first thing before getting to actual sex is kissing then making out with the girl, so would it be logical to catch AIDS before you actually get to the #%@&#%@???
dats the thing ...even wen u bout to get head...sometimes the trick mite kiss you....i mean shiit most the times its kissin then ...head ..so if i already kissed teh grl there is no use of worrying obut her givin me AIDS/HIV thru her suckin my dick..coz i already hve it or dont

What's the pleasure for a girl sucking on rubber??? It's just awkward...
yeaaa ....n 70% of grls give some stiff dick suckin that ain worth shit witout the condom ...picture with... u might as well fu-- her or tell her to give u a hand job
AHAHAH I agree with you here 100 percent. :D

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 3rd, 2008, 3:45 pm

yes but intercorse is the most common way then anal then oral. getting herpes from oral is more common then getting aids from oral
Again, Aids is blood on blood contact. If you are kissing someone who is HIV postivie, and they have bledding gums and you have cuts, scratches or sores (canker) in your mouth, there is a possibility of transmission. Anal sex with an HIV postive person is probably one of the easiet ways, because of all the fragile blood vessels that can break.
can u get herpes even if the grl ain havin an outbrake..during oral sex
How do you know she's not having an outbreak? Just because she say's so? Herpes can be transmitted unknowingly through viral shedding. Shedding means that the virus is active on the skin, and risk of transmission is high. Which means you can get it!

but wudnt that go for people that kiss people with AIDS too??....and i heard there has never been a dignosed person who contracted the disease thru kissing.
True. It's blood on blood contact.
and yea ive seen a person die from Aids its nasty....fo real and ain worth it in the end of the day...
yes I have. Several to be exact. No arse from anyone is worth going through that.

What's the use of getting head if she can't suck your bare dick??? What's the pleasure for a girl sucking on rubber??? It's just awkward...
If you don't know your partner, you better pray that you don't pick something up that you'll never get rid of. You might met the partner of your dreams later in life, how are you going to explain to that person that you have a little secret. Your love of your life might just be out the door after that disclosure.
Blood on blood contact. If one of you is HIV positive and you both find joy in biting each others tongue's til you both bleed, you might contract the disease.
Well Aids, isn't the only thing to worry about fella's. Getting a blow job without a condom from the wrong person, can get you a case of:
Warning: Some of the pictures are very graphic.

1. Human papilloma virus HPV AKA Genital Wartshttp://www.lib.uiowa.edu/HARDIN/MD/derm ... arts2.html
http://www.dermnet.com/thumbnailIndex.c ... &numcols=0

2. Genital Herpes HSV-2 (HSV-1 is a cold sore, not an issue)

3. Gonorrhea
http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/HARDIN/MD/cdc/gonorrhea.html

4. AIDS (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » September 3rd, 2008, 3:51 pm

if i found out i was hiv positive which i pray to the lord i will never!! i would be like o.m.f.g!

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 3rd, 2008, 4:14 pm

robisgangsta1 wrote:if i found out i was hiv positive which i pray to the lord i will never!! i would be like o.m.f.g!
It's no joke. One of the worst parts about it, you become to weak to walk, you have hot and cold fevers every night, soaking your beed 2-3 times a night, and you start crappin' your pants (diarrhea) to the point you have to start wearing adult diapers. You're mind start to go, you become more psychotic and crazy, and at this point your on the check out.

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » September 4th, 2008, 12:45 pm

Common Sense wrote:
robisgangsta1 wrote:if i found out i was hiv positive which i pray to the lord i will never!! i would be like o.m.f.g!
It's no joke. One of the worst parts about it, you become to weak to walk, you have hot and cold fevers every night, soaking your beed 2-3 times a night, and you start crappin' your pants (diarrhea) to the point you have to start wearing adult diapers. You're mind start to go, you become more psychotic and crazy, and at this point your on the check out.
i know its not funny at all and i feel bad for ppl with any std.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » September 4th, 2008, 3:22 pm

Common Sense wrote:
Hehehe I wonder what the symptoms were that made it so fucked up to have...

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » September 4th, 2008, 4:36 pm

razbojnik wrote:
Common Sense wrote:
Hehehe I wonder what the symptoms were that made it so #%@& up to have...
:D