How do these gang feuds start?

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Miami

How do these gang feuds start?

Unread post by crm » June 28th, 2011, 12:14 am

I don't know if I'm posting this in the right section..and I know this is a vague question..but how do these gang wars start? Logic says that it is over territory and or money..but is it always about that? Have there been cases where gang feuds start over something much more simple? Like somebody giving a dirty look or a spilled drink..bumping the wrong person..or just one group thinking they are badder than all the rest..any thoughts?

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: How do these gang feuds start?

Unread post by Common Sense » August 6th, 2011, 12:35 pm

Believe it or not some of these wars were started over women. Two guys from different hoods dating the same girl.

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by crm » August 6th, 2011, 1:09 pm

That's a ridiculous reason to start wars. Now people are dying just cuz two guys were fighting over a girl..what do the current members have to do with that? I'm sure there are even more ridiculous reasons for these wars starting.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » August 11th, 2011, 11:23 pm

crm wrote:That's a ridiculous reason to start wars. Now people are dying just because two guys were fighting over a girl..what do the current members have to do with that? I'm sure there are even more ridiculous reasons for these wars starting.
Sure its ridiculous. Current members don't have anything to do with it. Many don't really know why they are at war except from what they heard and grew up knowing. The real reason especially back in the day was usually over something personal between two people or something stupid. Nowadays its most likely drug turf.

PrinceTheReal
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by PrinceTheReal » August 16th, 2011, 2:07 pm

when i was younga i use to get in alot of beef and seen alot of beef go down

most the time its just because when u in the hood, gettin money,got a bunch of hard heads with u and got ur straps and all that..u have this sense of "me n my niggas are the SHIT fu** the rest" ...

I realised that every crew/gan/click/close friends think they are realer, cant die, better off in charge then the other crew....then all it takes is a minor comfrontation with someone else from another gang and u know the rest

i dono bout crips and bloods in cali they got long history but...niggas beef over ball games, bets, whose crew is flyer, who can rap better...just think some niggas look at some other nigga and say "fuck that dude he cant rap"...tries to rob that nigga , and more people get involved to the poin tt that its a neighborhood thing.

but in short HOW DO THESE GANG FEUDS START

" HATIN' "

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by crm » August 16th, 2011, 11:42 pm

That makes sense..but at the same time..like u said..every gang/crew has their hotheads who think they are better than the rest..and any confrontation with a different gang can lead to a war..so why is it that some gangs get along? Dont the gangs that get along think they are better than each other..why do some beef and others get along?

PrinceTheReal
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by PrinceTheReal » August 17th, 2011, 1:33 pm

some get along maybe coz some members from the two sets went to the same school, from the same hood, from same family, or sometimes its just some real niggas that do real things and arent on that hate tip....example(real life)

Y sells crack, in the hood,
X sells Coke, in the same hood,

One day Ys scale runs outa batteries he asks a random friend that knows both Y and X and the friend brings Y to X's house and asks for X's scale.

another day Y's customer asks for coke ,Y keeps it playa and tells the customer go to X house he gone get you.

when they pass by eachother they show love. keepin it gangsta and during occasions/clubs/parties...their crews meat and thats when niggas start doing shit together

u might have a connect u do good with ur connect ur connect fucks with ur niggas and ur niggas fucks with his niggas....theres alot of ways it goes down not necessarily all the time beef...but sometimes i dono why shit gotta go down like that but it surely does and is sad people lose their lives and families are torn apart. sad reality.

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by crm » September 4th, 2011, 6:22 am

What was that?

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » September 4th, 2011, 12:59 pm

crm wrote:What was that?
I was wondering the same thing crm. I don't who this rusmovie punk is, but he's messing up the forum, with this BS.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » September 4th, 2011, 2:32 pm

Spambot

RomanoBundy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Somewhere... out there

Unread post by RomanoBundy » December 21st, 2013, 5:20 am

I've heard that woman story some where else too.

But of course, it escalated and today, it has nothing to do with that. Most don't know it's about that.

My question is slighty different: how come there are so much wars and rivalry inside a same gang?
For example, some Crip sets are in war against some other Crip sets.
That's something that always amazes me.