Random Acts of Kindness

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Random Acts of Kindness

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 6th, 2014, 2:36 pm

When was the last time you did something to help someone? Even the smallest things can make a big difference in someones life.

(Video at link)

Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning lottery ticket’

ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – A self proclaimed “magician prankster” caught something amazing on video. A man with nothing breaks down after he catches a break. He tries to share his good fortune by sharing.

Millions more watch Rahat the magician’s YouTube videos. He has gained internet fame through a series of drive-thru pranks. He is once again getting national attention after he gave a homeless man a “winning” lottery ticket.

In the video, Rahat said he recently noticed the homeless man near a shopping center he lives near. “I’m going to give him this supposed lottery ticket, take him to the store and see how much money is won from this ticket. But little does he know, this is a losing lottery ticket. And the store clerk is in on it,” Rahat said in the video.

Once inside the convenience store, the homeless man handed the ticket to the clerk. “Oh my gosh. Guess what? You won $1,000 dollars,” the clerk said.

“You’re kidding me right? You’re kidding me right?” the homeless man said.

After collecting his winnings, he turned to Rahat and said, “I want to share it,” and attempted to give Rahat some of the money.

“That’s all yours man. You earned it. You won the lottery man,” Rahat said.

The homeless man, with tears in eyes, then hugged Rahat and thanked him for giving him the money.

“I’ve been doing this for a long time, a long time. And never, never had a friend or somebody do what you just did back there,” the man said.

http://fox2now.com/2014/03/04/man-gives ... -share-it/

cribby1983
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Magdeburg - MoVal

Re: Random Acts of Kindness

Unread post by cribby1983 » October 11th, 2016, 4:00 am

It is actually sadthatthis was posted almost 2 years ago and obody has replied.

Random acts of kindness areimportant, not only do you make somebody else feel good, it make yourself feel good, too.
Little boy in the store didnt have enough money for what he wanted to buy cuz his mom aint gave him enough the other day so I gave the money ... It was just a few $ but I felt good after that. And you donthave to be rich to do that. Im on welfare myself but hey what goes around comes around and maybe one day I will be the one who needs help.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Re: Random Acts of Kindness

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » October 17th, 2017, 4:50 pm

my little brother went to jack in the box and ordered two tacos. paisa lady at the register surprised him w fries and a soda too. i was really attractive to her after that.